4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 09

Story Info
Breeding Claire and Grace.
5.9k words
4.64
179.7k
153

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,838 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are of legal age. I'm most grateful for FeatherArmy's editing. Surely it's not an easy task to clean up my mistakes ;-) hetup

Chapter 09

Before their arrangement with Aidan, the four married mothers had all been impressed with his stamina. But now he showed them, what a young stud on a mission could accomplish. He seemed possessed and took every chance of spraying his sperm into his married lovers. It even appeared to the four MILFs that Aidan got even more randy if there was a chance of getting caught.

---

One day the four MILFs were meeting for brunch. Being out to each other their conversation quickly turned to their relationship with Aidan. Sitting together at their favourite restaurant, the four women excitedly shared their stories. They were all content, because their secret was safe within the group.

"Is it me or has Aidan become even more daring?" Grace Powell asked and looked around. The ravishing early-forties redhead looked sexy as usual in a black zip front sweater dress. It fit her like a glove and was short on her thighs and the zipper pulled down, so it showed of her fine-looking 32C breasts. Her long wavy red hair fell down her back and around her shoulders, framing her beautiful face.

The other women just nodded and Grace continued, "The other day Russell almost caught us. I was gardening in the backyard as Aiden snuck up on me. I was on my knees and before I knew what was happening he had pulled down my denim shorts and pushed his hard cock into me. It didn't take long before I was cumming and he shot his load deep inside me. But just as we had finished Russell walked towards us, calling out my name. Aidan pulled out of me, then pulled up my shorts and hid behind a bush. It was just timed so when Russell came around the garden shed, he didn't notice a thing. We talked for some minutes before he walked back into the house. Almost before he walked around the garden shed Aidan was behind me again, pulling down my shorts and started to fuck me again."

"Oh my... what did you do?" Amanda Bratton said.

"Yes, oh my! What could I do? I let him fuck me once again as I seem possessed by his cock."

"He's really something," Claire Robbins laughed. Her brown eyes sparkled as she looked around. Her elegant chestnut hair was falling in waves down her back. She was wearing a body-hugging, look-at-me dress with studded trim highlighting an impressive body of 36DD-28-35.

She continued, "With me it was my son Jay who almost caught us. Aidan was over playing hoops as I came home from work. When I walked into the house, he excused himself as he need to go to the toilet and caught up with me just inside the front door. He engulfed me in his powerful arms and within seconds he was in me, his big cock embedded in my pussy. He simply lifted up my yellow summer dress then pushed aside my yellow panties with eager fingers while his other hand freed his swollen penis. There were no soft words or caresses as he fucked me, instead it was simply a demanding coupling of two people who wanted to breed. It didn't take long, but just as Aidan came deep inside me, Jay started to walk towards the front door calling out for Aidan. Aidan just yelled back, that he was cumming as he continued to shoot his seed deep into me. Then he pulled out gave me a kiss and walked out the door. If Jay had been any closer, he would have seen his mother looking utterly fucked with a load of thick cream inside her."

"Wow..." Vanessa Miller said. The married mother of two felt her pussy clenching as she heard the story of her young lover. Her gorgeous face and her deep brown eyes betrayed her emotions. She looked at Claire and her dark caramel coloured skin couldn't hide her blush. The beaded purple sweater dress showcased her luscious body. Her 34E breasts made an ample cleavage.

"My husband Daniel was the one who almost caught us." Vanessa said and continued. "Aidan spent a day in the pool with the other boys. When he noticed I was home he excused himself and walked into the house and found me. I was standing at the balcony as he walked up to me. He kissed me hard, then turned me around and made me bend over and hold onto the top of the railing. He lifted my dress, ripped off my thong and pulled out his huge pole from his wet shorts. Then he started to force his long hard pole into my vagina. Suddenly we heard a car door slammed shut followed by the sound of Daniel greeting the boys in the pool. At that moment Aidan had grabbed my hair and pulled it back and slammed into me. He began to give it to me real hard, pounding more and more rough in and out of me. He was hitting my cervix over and over again. As Daniel walked into the house my internal muscles began clenching and unclenching as I came. With a stifled moan I felt how Aidan shot his load of sperm deep into my drenched pussy. Then he quickly pulled out and moved back, so Daniel couldn't see him. Daniel greeted me with a smile as he saw me standing at the balcony. I smiled back at him as I felt Aidan's cum starting to trickle out of me. Then I pulled myself together and walked down and greeted him with a kiss." "What have we become," Amanda gasped. The impressive blond woman looked around at her friends. She was wearing a blue flared lace trim dress that was showcasing her figure of 36C-25-38.

Amanda continued, "My daughter Julie almost caught me with Aiden. Julie and I were out shopping, just trying out clothes and so on. Suddenly the door to my dressing room opens and Aidan walked in and closed the door behind him. He sat down on the chair in the corner and made me straddled him. Within seconds I was moving up and down his thick shaft. Julie talked to me through the door as Aidan tightened his grip on my hips and made my pussy slid up and down his shaft. I stuttered an answer and then I came. I bit my lips as I felt Aidan's cock exploded deep inside of me. I felt how his balls shot rope after rope of cum deep into me. I got up and he helped me with my clothes, then I sneaked out of the dressing room, closing the door so Julie couldn't see Aidan. I joined Julie and we left the shop as Aidan's cum started to trickle out of me."

"Well we're definitely all infatuated with our young powerful lover. I can't believe what he makes us do. But I don't think it will be long before we're all pregnant." Vanessa smiled.

The four women looked at each other then they all smiled a happy smile. ---

Aidan's risqué behaviour continued. On a Saturday he went over to the Robbins' house about noon. As he made his way inside the back door, he saw Claire's beautiful behind thrust out as she was bending to pick up some garbage from the floor and his cock immediately sprang to life. After softly closing the back door, he quietly crept up behind her, and while quickly planting his hands on her hips, ground his crotch into the thin fabric of her white drawstring pants.

Claire shrieked as she was taken by surprise.

"What are you doing? My husband is right down the hall," Claire said as she braced her hands against the counter top and involuntarily pushed back against her young lover while flipping her chestnut brown hair around.

"What do you think I'm doing? We haven't been together for the last couple of days and you know me. I'm a man on a mission and I know you're alone. Jay told me that he had to visit his grandparents with Walter and his sisters." Aidan laughed as he continued to grind against Claire's heart-shaped ass.

"The kids are visiting their grandparents but Walter decided to stay home." Claire whispered as she tried to wiggle away from him.

Suddenly the sound of footsteps down the hall jolted them out of their embrace.

"Quick! Hide in the pantry," she said as he closed the door just before Walter entered the kitchen.

"Hey Honey. I need to make a run to the office for some papers. " Walter murmured as he noticed his wife was a bit breathless.

"Are you okay?" He asked a little worried. "You look a little bit flustered."

"I'm fine. I just nearly ended up killing myself trying to pick up some garbage from the floor." Claire laughed skittish.

"Well if you wouldn't insist on always wearing high-heels you would have no trouble. Could it be that you're getting old?" Walter chuckled as he picked up the car keys from the counter and went out the door.

As soon as he heard the backdoor close Aidan came out of the pantry. He had overheard the conversation and he knew his married lover would be fired up by her husband's mocking remark. He found Claire presenting her magnificent backside to him once again.

He quickly made up the distance between them and resumed his previous position.

"Wow, Aidan. He's not even at the car yet," Claire whispered as she felt her strong lover grind back up against her.

"I don't care. Who does he think he is? Mocking you like that. Can't he see that you're wearing high-heels so your fantastic ass is just the height for this?" Aidan said as he continued to grind against his mature lover. He also reached around her and cupped her bountiful breasts. Her shirt had a fine-looking cleavage, showing off her breasts round and firm shape.

Claire turned around and embraced him tightly. Aidan returned her embrace and quickly moved his hands behind her and cupped her beautiful athletic ass.

Claire inhaled sharply when she felt his hands begin to gently squeeze her behind. She loved his masculine fragrance and felt the fire between her legs grow. Her nipples harden like steel as she felt his massive bulge press firmly into her lower stomach.

She turned her face up to his. Her striking brown eyes were looking into his blue eyes. A moment later they kissed passionately. Their tongues danced with each other as his hands continued to explore her body.

"We can't do this now. Walter will soon be back," she moaned as she begrudgingly broke the embrace and made her way over to a kitchen chair to sit down.

"Like hell we can't. I want you and I'll have you. Right here, right now." Aidan said forcefully as he approached his married lover.

He walked over to her and pushed her legs apart as he knelt between them. An involuntary moan escaped her full moist lips as she felt his strong hand on her inner thighs. He pulled on the drawstring, and removed her pants. Now all that separated him from his fantasy was a pair of laced blue and white thongs.

He squatted down and placed his nose up against her laced-covered mound and inhaled deeply. The aroma of arousal was unmistakable and he began to gently lick her though her panties.

"Oh baby...oh yes," Claire moaned as she felt his tongue through the thin fabric. She knew it was risky to make love to Aidan in the kitchen, but she just couldn't deny her lover.

Aidan continued his assault on Claire's pussy until he wanted to take it to the next level. Using his hands, he ripped her panties completely off her slender hips. Claire shivered as she felt the cool air on her hot pussy, and she moaned with delight as she felt his tongue make contact with her clit.

"Yes...oh baby...you're sooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood..." Claire cried as Aidan dove face first into her pussy. With his mouth and tongue he explored every pocket of her femininity and savoured the taste along the way. He plunged his tongue deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. His tongue teased her labia and massaged her clit, while his finger slid deep up inside of her.

Claire's response was to slip her hands under her shirt and massage her hard brown nipples, while grinding her pussy into his face.



He slowly circled his tongue inside of her and gently massaged her clit, as he clamped his hands firmly around her waist. She moaned with delight and gently stroked his black hair as he continued to feed on her femininity.

"Oh baby...oh you're so good...oh god...don't lose it Aidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan..." Claire cried as she felt the passion begin to build inside of her. 


Aidan responded by clamping his hands to her ass and feasting on her pussy like a starving man. His tongue went into overdrive, fueled by the sounds of her pleasure.

"I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuming..." Claire almost screamed the house down as a volcano of pleasure erupted inside of her and waves of pleasure flowed through her entire body.

Aidan lapped up all of her juices and then, rising up to fuck her. He leaned down and kissed her deeply.

Claire could taste her flavour on his tongue as she gently sucked it, and circled her arms around his powerful neck.

Suddenly they heard a car stop and a car door close.

"Holy shit - get back into the pantry!" Claire said with a hushed tone as she handed him her panties and pulled up her drawstring pants.

With an arrogant smile Aidan smiled at Claire and as he strolled over to the pantry he said, "Okay, babe, but we are far from finished."

As he slowly closed the door keeping it ajar, Walter entered the house.

"Hi, honey, I'm back. I've some work to do so I'll be in my office," Walter said and then he noticed his red-faced wife. "You're sure you're not sick honey? You're blushing and sweating."

"Just been cleaning up," Claire said with a giggle. Maybe she didn't love her husband anymore, but she still liked him. He was a great father for their children and also a good provider. Still agitated by his "old" remark from before, she also pitied him. Would an old woman have screamed the house down as she came into her lover's mouth? Would an old woman be standing in her kitchen with a sopping wet pussy and no panties? Would an old woman have a long, thick young cock waiting for her just some feet away? Walter's remark had her fired up and she wanted to make sure her lover got what he came for.

"Well if you're sure you're okay, I'll be in my office." Walter said blissful unaware of his wife's thoughts. Whistling he walked out of the kitchen.

---

Aidan's cock was still engorged. He put Claire's thong up to his nose and deeply inhaled her heavenly scent. 

He pulled off all his clothes and then grasped his hard shaft with his right hand and began to stroke it slowly, while his left hand put the thong back up to his face all the while inhaling her fragrance.

When he heard Walter leave the kitchen he open the pantry door and quietly made his way into the kitchen.

Claire gasped as she saw her naked teen lover. She was shocked by his brazen behaviour but also aroused. "You have to get out of here!" Claire gasped as she gazed hungrily at his cock.

"As I said before, you can't leave me like this. I'll promise to be as quiet as I can," Aidan smirked as he realized he was going to take his lover in close proximity of her husband.

"I know you can be quite, but I can't," Claire hissed as Aidan walked over to her.

Aidan leaned down and whispered in her ear "Open your mouth."

Claire did as he asked and he stuffed the used thong into her mouth. The he pulled her shirt, bra and pants off and pulled her over to the kitchen chair from before.

A fire was raging between Claire's legs as she sat naked on his lap, her eyes facing his and her mound mere inches from his huge hard-on.

Aidan felt her sit on him and his cock bounced and briefly made contact with her mound. He placed his hands on her slender hips, his cock inches from her mound.

"I'm going to make you pregnant with your husband in the house," Aidan said wicked as he saw the desperation in her passion-filled brown eyes and heard her muffled protests.

"Relax baby. It's okay. You want me and I want you. I'll show you that you're not an old woman. You're a sizzling hot sexy woman who needs a big hard cock deep in her sopping wet pussy." He whispered as he leaned in and kissed, licked and nibbled on her throat.

Claire liked to be kissed as Aidan made love to her, so she pulled the thong from her mouth, wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in and kissed her young muscular lover.

The couple made out and fondled each other, both of them soon panting. Claire reached between their bodies and guided his huge cock to her wet pussy. She lowered herself onto him, his cock slowly penetrating her. She knew her husband was in the house but at that moment she didn't care.

They kissed passionate as she slowly rode him, lustfully pushing her tongue down his throat. "Aiden, your long thick cock felt so good... so much better than Walter's!"

Soon Claire came on his cock, her back arching, her chestnut brown hair flowing down towards the floor and her toes curling in the high heels as the orgasmic pleasure ripped through her.

Aidan kissed her as she came down from her orgasm. "Tell me want you want?" he asked.

"I want you and I want your child,"" she said fiery, riding him slow.

Aidan got really aroused and took over. He got up on his feet and moved them over to the kitchen counter and lay Claire onto her back and pounded her hard almost violently. He put her legs over his powerful shoulders so he could fuck his married lover even harder. He wanted to make her aware of his dominance.

Claire was shocked but she also loved it! She clawed at his muscular arms and back as she felt another climax building in her.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck me hard!" She urged him on with a whimper.

Aidan eagerly slid his hands from where he had been holding his married lover's slender waist, onto her flat stomach before reaching forward to firmly cup both of her heavy 36DD tits, massaging the soft but firm mounds as he repeatedly speared into her tight pussy.

Aidan kept caressing Claire's impressive breasts, pulling hard on her nipples as he thrust powerfully forward, deep into her hot, tight pussy, filling her hard and fast with each lengthy thrust.

He couldn't believe that he was actually fucking Claire Robbins in her own kitchen with her husband in the house. It just showed him, she was his for the taking. Her tits, more than filling his hands generously, felt incredible as he mashed his fingers deep into the soft but firm flesh, and her hot pussy sucked and gripped his cock so tightly that he almost came each time he ploughed his long, thick shaft into her.

Claire tried to keep the sound down but Aidan fucked her like a possessed man. She whimpered and bit her moist lips taking in sharp breaths, as he continued slamming his huge pole dick into her, fucking her for all she was worth as she lay on the kitchen counter where she prepared dinner for her family.

"Oh fuck, Claire, your tits are fucking incredible!" Aidan panted hoarsely as he massaged the twin mounds firmly in his hands.

"You are incredible Aidan..." The turned on MILF panted, pushing up to meet each thrust he made, ramming his thick cock deep into her burning, vice-like pussy.

"You're a fantastic, wild and sexy woman. I can't wait to make you with child, showing the world that you're not old, but a woman in her prime." Aidan groaned as he smiled smugly, pumping his thick cock in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could.

Reluctantly he released her fine, heavy tits, letting them once again bouncing wildly on her chest. He grabbed her waist and continued to thrust into her clenching pussy.

"Aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggg..." Claire grunted as each powerful thrust slammed into her, her back arched and her big tits bouncing proudly on her chest.

"Does it feel good being fucked by me Claire, when Walter could walk back in the kitchen at any moment?" He asked her in a low, soft, growl as he continued giving her every inch of his solid dick.

"Yes it feels real good and I don't care." She managed to groan sharply.

Aidan grinned and ran his hands on her waist up and once more cup her large, firm breasts as they bounced lustfully, squeezing and massaging hard as he thought about how he had seduced this married woman. Claire continued to take deep, sharp, almost grunting breaths as Aidan continued to ram his dick into her hard and fast, in short, sharp thrusts as his hands roughly groped her large breasts.

hetup
hetup
2,838 Followers
12