4 Scarves, a Blindfold and a Bullet Pt. 01

Story Info
Maria gets more than she imagined when tied with 4 scarves.
1.6k words
4.52
15.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're lying on your front with each wrist and ankle tied to the corner of the bed.

Under your belly you have two pillows so that your firm pert bum is raised up above the rest of your body.

You're blindfolded with a silk scarf that smells of me. Your senses are heightened with the loss of your sight. You are trying to hear where I am and your body is sensitive to be touched. Your nipples are hard and buzzing with anticipation.

I can see your full body and can see you trying to understand where I am. I stand still and savour the sight of you. Your long smooth legs, the soles of your feet. My eyes take in the sight of your slender frame and small waist and imagine trailing my fingers down your back to the bottom of your spine. My eyes follow up your inner thigh seeing the lips of your smooth white pussy mound, swollen and red. They are starting to glisten with your excitement and lick my lips in anticipation of tasting you, exciting you with my tongue and fingers and ultimately satisfying you.

For now though, I'm going to tease you fully. Once again you hear the buzz of the bullet but don't know where it's going to touch your body first.

The buzz starts and you feel it touch your body just on the side of your hip, circling gently and sending a jolt of excitement through your body. Your nipples stiffen and you can feel them pressing into the bed and you feel your pussy lips wet and sliding against each other as you visibly squirm with the touch. I say nothing but delight in my first touch.

I continue circling the bullet but widening the circle so it starts to brush your bum cheek. You're trying to push your bum against the vibration and I can see your pussy is starting to drip with your excitement. I want to lower my tongue and taste you but resist... for now.

The buzzing stops and the feeling is removed. Then you hear the buzz again and feel it touch you just on the top of your forearm and start to circle. You hadn't noticed it before but this area is sensitive and again creating a buzz. You can feel my breath on your ear as I tease you and ask me to kiss you. I don't answer and don't kiss you and the vibration and buzzing disappears.

Next you feel something wet on your left bum cheek and it trickles between your bum and down your back and more rousingly, towards your and pussy lips. You feel it trickle down and hit your sensitive clit. The buzz of anticipation flows through your imagination and you squirm as your breathing becomes heavy.

You feel my firm hand massage the liquid into your bum cheeks and gasp as you feel my thumb brush past your sensitive bum hole and glide sensuously over your pussy lips. As I do you shudder slightly, appreciating how turned on you actually are.

You hear the buzz again and this time you feel it trailing and oiled along the crease of your bum cheek and upper thigh. As I slide the tip of the bullet back and forward teasingly close to your pussy lips on each stroke I see your lips strain as you tense your bum cheeks and squirm your bum in sync with the bullet vibrating through you. You can feel your arousal building and your whole body is increasingly hyper sensitive to the touch.

Again, the buzzing stops and the vibration disappears. You can't hear me moving around you and are surprised when you feel my breath on your ear again. You turn your head to try and kiss me but hear the buzz and feel the tip of the bullet on your lip. Except, as you suck it you realise this is not the bullet. This is bigger, your lips suck it in, much thicker than the bullet and then you feel the bullet on the base of your spine making you gasp and immediately the vibrator is gone from your lips.

You are starting to tremble and shake with your arousal and can feel your nipples aching and your pussy hot and very wet. The realisation that there are two toys starts to dawn on you. You beg to be touched more. You beg to cum.

As you beg and squirm against the bed and your silk ties I stand back and admire the view of your aroused slim sexy body writhing almost uncontrollably in front of me. Your bum cheeks glistening with the oil and your pussy lips swollen and red with your excitement. They are starting to part and I can see your pinkness glistening with the combination of oil and your own arousal. This makes my own breathing quicken and my shaft is hard and erect before me as I stroke it in delight.

My own arousal is growing as I watch and savour you in front of me. I lick my lips at the thought of what to tease you with next.

I move forward and synchronise the toys to start at the same time and touch the bullet on your right hip and move it down diagonally across your bum cheek firmly holding against you. As I do I do the same with the vibrator and then start to circle both of them over your bum cheeks in opposite rotations but quite wide arcs. I tease them close to your bum crease and increasingly close to your bum crack gleaming and pulsing as I tease and toy with you.

You're moaning and writhing, physically trying to spread yourself further than the silk ties will allow.

Your breathing is heavy and you look flushed as I again stop and watch you. You're begging me for more.

You hear the buzz but I don't touch you with it; you raise your head trying to sense where I am and I move round you with the buzzing still going. I stop and you moan for more. I start the buzzing again and you feel the head of the bullet on your inner thigh and then the same on your other inner thigh. I tease both closely to your pussy mound but not touching your lips or clit... not yet.

As I toy, I can see your pussy lips now open and wet and gleaming; your juices are wetting the pillow beneath you. Swollen with your arousal, rich pink and enticing. As I control the vibrator and bullet I lean in and smell your excitement and savour your aroma. I am tempted just to dip my tongue straight in, I'm desperate to taste you but...good things come to those that wait. I want to see you cum first.

The buzzing stops and I step back again watching you, admiring you, lusting after you, I want to fuck you.

I'm so aroused; my nipples are hard and my erect cock is thick, hard and dribbling and gleaming as I rub my pre-cum over my shaft.

I move round and stand with my dribbling knob just a few inches from your mouth as I watch you. I move gently closer and some of my excitement dribbles onto your nose and lips and you lick, smiling as you realise and I let you take my shaft between your lips. Your tongue swirling as you lap up my salty juices. I gasp in excitement but by no means intentionally; you hear me and moan with my cock in your mouth lapping at it enthusiastically.

No sooner have I let you taste me I withdraw and you hear the buzz again.

This time you feel the bullet easing between your oiled bum crack at the base of your spine. It vibrates and slides teasingly along your crack easing it open and you feel a rush as it brushes over your anus. It glides to your perineum and teasingly close to your dripping pussy but then moves back up your bum crack and more firmly as it passes over your bum hole making you gasp and tense. As it reaches the top of your crack it disappears momentarily and then continues back down your crack more firmly, or so you thought, it dawning on you that this is now the vibrator. It's thicker, stretching your bum cheeks more firmly and wider apart. You push your bum against it and flinch against your silk ties as it nudges against your bum hole easily with the oil and firmly nuzzled and sending a heat through your body as it forces your anal lips apart. You gasp and scream as you feel it stretch you.

I gently tease the vibrator head up and down in your bum hole stretching you but not probing deeply. Your raising your bum to meet my thrusts but I ease off and trail the vibrator down and with just the knob trail it just between your swollen pussy lips and see them grip it as they stretch you. I continue sliding it round so the knob firmly connects with your clit and you scream. You start to shake and push against the vibrator as you writhe and start to spasm, your orgasm peaking suddenly and I can see you squirting your juices as you ride the crest tensing and then collapsing in convulsions of satisfaction. I stop the buzz and come and remove your blindfold to see your eyes as you ride your orgasm breathlessly. Spasming, convulsing and tied. You're sweating, swearing and smell of pure arousal as I kiss you tenderly as you recover.

"Are you ready to go again?" I ask, as you start to regain your breath.

"Paul"

"Maria"

"I'll never ask you to stop" you reply, with a glint in your grey eyes and a sultry smile on your face.