40 Yrs, In an Open Marriage, Pt. 07

Story Info
Our 2nd visit to the swing club.
4k words
4.4
40.9k
14

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our 2nd visit to a swing club

***

Patti called and invited us for a weekend the following month, "Club 51 is having a leather party, they are so much fun."

I told her, "we don't have anything leather other than a jacket."

"Don't worry. We'll take care of that when you get here."

We agreed to go, sounded like fun.

It was late friday evening when we got there so we all decided to order pizza and stay in.

Sitting around eating pizza and having few drinks we were all relaxed.

"Let's get you measured for your outfit," kneeling in front of me, Patti measures my waist, my inseam, calling out numbers as Jean writes them down. She pulls down my pants and measures around each thigh.

Pulling my underwear down, "We need you good and hard for the next measurements." as she's stroking my cock and sucking on the head. After a few minutes I'm hard as can be, she measures around the base of my cock and balls, around the base of my cock, around my cock just below the ridge of my cock head, the length from base to the ridge, the whole time stroking my cock to insure it stays hard. I'm wondering just what the fuck is she measuring me for.

"Now let's get you two shaved," leading me by my cock into the bathroom as Jean and Bill followed.

"Shaved?"

" Yes, we need to get rid of all the hair."

"Is that really necessary?" Just the thought of anything sharp around my dick was making me nervous, my cock was playing turtle.

Laughing, Patti pushes me to sit on the edge of the tub, "don't worry, I'll be extra careful not to cut anything."

" We're reaching a whole new level of trust here," I told her.

She lathered up my balls and dick and very carefully shaved everything. Meanwhile, Bill shaved Jean, leaving just a thin strip of hair, more narrow at the bottom, just above her pussy. It looked like a small arrow pointing down. Liking the results, both of us have kept it this way ever since.

When we returned to the living room, I sat with Patti on the couch and Bill & Jean snuggled up on an oversized chair.

Pattis tells me "I usually use lotion after shaving to prevent razor burn, but I have something else in mind for you," as she starts stroking my cock and leaning over to take the head of my cock in her mouth.

Across from us, Bill is on his knees in front of Jean, her legs straight up in the air, he is feasting on her pussy, "that's it, suck on my slut clit."

Patti lifts one leg over me to straddle my lap, holding my cock, she rubs the head along her wet slit, "oh fuck, this thing is so fucking thick" as she pushes herself down til my cockhead is in her.

Her tits in my face, I massage them, sucking on her nipples, pinching. Patti rocks her hips back & forth, sinking down on my cock a little more each time. Holding her tits, I lick and bite them.

From the other side of the room I can hear slurping noises, "yes, yes, stick your finger in my ass," Jean squeals.

Pushing Patti off of my lap, I lay down on the floor on my back. With Patti standing over me and bending at the knees, she squatted down on my cock. She slowly lifts up, letting her weight drive her all the way back down on my cock, with little grunts every time she hits bottom.

"Oh god yes, put your dick in my ass," Jean's moaning. She's moved forward so her ass is on the edge of the chair, holding her legs up by her head. Bill is on his knees sliding his wet cock in and out of my wife's ass.

Patti moves to her knees, keeping my cock buried inside her. She rocks her hips, her pussy muscles squeezing me. She moves quicker as I thrust my hips up, driving my cock into her as far as possible.

With her hands on my chest for support, Pattis body quivers, her eyes close, "oh god yes," I pinch and pull her nipples. "Oh my fucking god, yes, yes, pinch them," She climaxes on me, as I stretch her nipples out and with one final thrust and a grunt, I bury myself and cum inside her soaking wet pussy.

Jean is screaming, "fuck, fuck, yes, yes, cum in my slut ass,"

Bill is slamming his cock into her ass as hard as he can, holding Jean's hips, he buries himself, climaxing in her ass. Jean's whole body shakes, one hand rubs her pussy, the other pinches her nipples. She climaxes and squirts all over Bills stomach.

After taking a shower, Jean and I cuddled in bed, "you are such an ass slut," I told her.

Giving me a kiss, "Yeah, but I'm your ass slut,"

"Not yet, you're not."

Early the next morning, we all grab coffee & some danish for breakfast.

Patti tells Jean, "time to go, we've got shopping to do, you have his credit card?"

"I have my own," responds Jean.

"Oh no, he needs to pay for all this today," snatching my card out of my hand, Patti gives me a kiss.

"Why do I feel like I'm getting screwed somehow?" I ask Bill

Laughing, "come on let's go for a ride."

As we're driving, Bill asks, "you two seem to be getting quite comfortable with swinging lifestyle."

"Yeah we are, it's such a turn on seeing Jean enjoying another mans cock, while I'm enjoying another woman."

I tell him about Annette, "damn, you're a lucky man," he replies.

Grinning ear to ear, "Yeah, I guess I am"

We're on a road that deadended at a large lake, "I bought a couple acres here a few years ago, we want to build a house, and have you design and build it."

"I'm flattered. I can't be here full time, I'm starting a hotel next month, but I'll design, GC it, and make sure you have a great super on site, checking in occasionally."

"It's a deal." Bill told me as we shake hands.

We got lunch and stopped at a driving range for a bit. When we get back to their place, the girls weren't home yet.

"What are they buying?" I wonder out loud.

Jean & Patti came through the door, their arms loaded with bags.

"Holy shit! What did you guys buy, and am I broke?"

Giving me a kiss, Jean tells me, " relax, you're going to love everything I bought."

As she walks into the bedroom with the bags, I yell after her, "yeah, that may be so, but I still don't know if I'm broke or not."

Lounging around a bit, enjoying our wine, Patti tells us, "everyone is encouraged to wear leather tonight. Doesn't have to be fetish, but it can be, and they have a contest at midnight for the best dressed couple."

When it was time to get ready, Patti comes in the bedroom, telling me she's going to help me get dressed.

Patti tells me to get undressed. Holding my cock in her hand, she tells me I need to stay soft so she can fit this on me.

Yeah right, that's a joke, I'm expected to stay soft while a sexy woman is holding my cock.

Closing my eyes, I concentrate on baseball, building plans, anything other than Patti playing around with my cock.

"All set," she announces. Looking down, there is a thin leather strap going around the base of my cock & balls. Another leather strap around the base of my balls, a thin silver ring around the base of my cock connected to a thin leather strap running down the top of my cock to another silver ring around my cock just below the ridge of my cockhead.

Patti and Jean hold my cock, stroking it a few minutes. When I got fully hard, my legs shook and got weak, I felt like I would pass out. "Holy fucking shit, mary mother of god." The rings were tight enough to apply pressure when I was hard. The sensation was intense.

"It fits," Patti says, laughing.

"Hmm, Annette's going to love this," as Jean keeps stroking me.

Now I knew why there were all those measurements.

Laughing, Patti handed me a pair or shorts made out of the thinnest, softest leather I have ever felt, to put on, they were more like boxer briefs.

As I'm pulling on the shorts, I'm thinking, baseball, contracts, anything to make my hard-on subside. The shorts fit me like a second skin. They were tight and showed every bulge and curve. With the shorts on, I wasn't able to get fully hard, and the pressure subsides a bit.

Over this I wore linen pants and a silk shirt with a soft black leather vest.

Jean comes out of the room wearing a long cream colored dress with small buttons all the way up the front, made with soft supple leather. Jean starts doing a strip tease for Bill and I. Starting at the bottom, she slowly unbuttons the dress revealing over the knee black leather boots with 4 inch heels. She was wearing something I guess you could call a corset of sorts, it had thin leather straps connected to silver rings, the straps went around her neck, down around her waist, two of the rings where centered around her hard nipples and two of the thin straps went down on each side of her pussy and up her back. It didn't cover a thing.

Massaging her tits with a mischievous grin, she comes over to me and gives me a kiss. I catch a whiff of Obsession perfume, "do you like it?"

"Hell yes!"

Patti wore a long black leather and lace dress that also buttoned up the front, the leather barely covering anything important.

On the way to the club, Bill pulls into a little local restaurant for dinner. As we walked inside, the hostess greeted them by name, with hugs and a kiss. Once we were seated and ordered our drinks, the owner came to the table, leaning over to give Patti a kiss, told her, "you're looking delicious tonight, who are your friends?"

After Patti introduced us, holding Jeans hand in his and kissing the back of it, he told her, "you look especially sensuous tonight." After shaking my hand, he told us all to have fun tonight.

After he left Patti told us they met him and his wife, the hostess, at the club last year.

When we arrived at the club Natalie greets us with hugs and kisses, "Dan and Jean we're so glad you two decided to return." She told us.

I give her my credit card to pay the fee, "sign us up for a 1 year membership, I've a feeling we'll be back." Natalie wore a loose fitting short dress that draped off one shoulder, for some reason I find bare shoulders sexy as hell. She hands me my card, gives Jean a passionate kiss, then she kisses me as she rubs my cock, "I hope to see a lot more of both of you."

Getting a drink at the bar, Bill tells me, "looks like you two made an impression on Natalie."

"She certainly made an impression on me," I answer.

While dancing very close to me, rubbing her own tits, Jean unbuttons more of her dress, showing a lot of skin, "I'm so fucking turned on here." Pulling her closer, I help massage her tits.

When I spot Roger & Denise arriving, I ask them to join us at our table. After a few drinks, Jean headed for the dance floor, taking Denise by the hand.. Watching them was an erotic sight. They were grinding against each other, kissing and running their hands over each others' tits.

Walking up behind Jean I decided to join them, holding her hips I was rubbing my cock against her ass. She leans her head back on my shoulder, purring. Kissing her neck, the intoxicating smell of her Obsession perfume makes me hard. Jean must have been talking to Annette. I slowly undid all but two of the buttons at her stomach. Denise and I rub her skin as it was exposed.

Jean and Denise kissed each other, biting their lips, they rubbed each others' pussys, while I massaged Jean's tits, and pinched her nipples. The 3 of us grinded against each other, swaying to the beat of the music. After a few minutes, both Jean and Denise were shaking.

Returning to our table, we found Patti sitting between Bill and Roger, her dress mostly open, both of them kissing her, rubbing her pussy, massaging her tits. Patti was rubbing both their cocks through their pants.

Jean suggested I go down to the locker room and get out of my pants and shirt. As I was leaving the locker room wearing my leather shorts and vest, going around the corner, I literally bump into the gorgeous little oriental woman I saw the last time we were here, she is wearing a leather bustier, and a leather collar with a bunch of thin silver chains hangs down across her small perky tits, it was sexy as hell.

Running her hands across my chest, she said "I'm so glad to run into you again, I'm Grace, and you're Dan, right?"

I could smell Obsession, 'oh shit.' I'm thinking as my cock gets harder.

I couldn't help myself, I had to kiss this sexy creature. Leaning down, I ran the tip of my tongue across her lips, gently biting her lower lip. Holding the side of her head in my large hand, tilting her head back, I licked across her neck up to her ear, "guilty as charged," I whisper in her ear.

My hot breath makes her shiver. I bite her ear lobe, running my tongue along her jaw line, and force my tongue into her mouth. She moans and kisses me back, pushing her tongue in my mouth. My fingers at the back of her neck, my thumb caress her cheek. Our tongues flick against each other. With the tip of my tongue, I lick up the top of her nose, gently running my tongue across her eyelid, along her temple, flicking my tongue at her ear, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

She let out a little moan, and melts into me. "Wow, the pleasure is all mine, I'll be back in the night club in a few minutes, hope to see you there?"

"I look forward to it," I said as I left the locker room.

Walking into the nightclub I spot Jean dancing with another couple, one on each side of her grinding against her legs, taking turns kissing her. Their hands explore her body, the dress was completely unbuttoned.

Sitting down with Patti, I order a drink, "where's Bill?"

"He went off with Roger and Denise a few minutes ago, what took you so long in the locker room?"

"I ran into Grace."

Smiling, Patti tells me, "she's been wanting to get her hands on you since you were here last time."

"Both her & Jean are wearing Obsession perfume." I explained how it affects me. "Annette is the most sensual woman I ever met til Jean, she wears it and it was the first time I smelled it. Ever since, It drives me nuts. I've been in the checkout at the grocery store behind a woman wearing it, and I'll get hard."

"You are so screwed." She told me, laughing.

I feel hands slide around my shoulders, rubbing my chest. I smell her perfume and feel her hot breath on my ear, "let's dance lover boy." I shiver.

Pulling me onto the dance floor, Grace runs her hands over my chest and stomach. She sensuously moves to the beat of the music, her hand staying on my stomach as I moved my hips to the music. Her hand slides down, and unbuttons my shorts. Leaning down, I kiss her neck, give her little bites, my hot breath on her wet skin.

Looking behind Grace, Jean was on one side of the guy she was dancing with, the other girl on his other side, they were rubbing themselves against his legs. Jean stroked his cock through his boxers, the girl teased and pinched Jean's nipples.

With a mischievous grin, Jean blew me a kiss as Grace rubbed against me.

Grace had my zipper down, my cock points straight up. she stroked it, the pressure from the rings was intense.

Reaching down to cup her sweet little ass in one of my large hands, I slide Grace up my leg. Holding her against me, I lift her off her feet, my cock at her lower stomach. One of her hands went around my neck, the other reaching between us, stroking my cock.

I was swaying and rotating my hips to the pulsing beat of the music. One of my hands holds her tight against my cock, the other holding the side of her head, pulling her to me. I kiss her, lick her neck, and bite her ears. The smell of her perfume was intoxicating. I took control of this little fuck doll, holding her tight against me, my hips rocking, rubbing my cock against her pussy and stomach, I used her body to masterbate.

Grace leaned back as I mauled her small tits, squeezing them, pulling on her nipples, rubbing her against me. She moaned, her body shook, incoherent sounds came from her. I came on her hands and stomach with a loud groan.

As I set her down, Grace brings her hand up to her mouth, looking me in the eye, she licks all my cum off her hand "mmmmm" she moans, sucking on her fingers,.

Tucking my cock back in my shorts, we returned to the table. Grace walks up to Jean, giving her an open mouth kiss with some of my cum still in her mouth. Watching them swap my cum made me hard again, "your husband tastes delicious."

Ordering a drink, I was sitting there cooling off with Jean, Bill & Patti, and Roger & Denise. Natalie walks up behind me, placing her hands on my shoulders she leans down, "you are so bad, you know the rules about sex on the dance floor."

"Are you going to spank me?"

"I just may have to." as she walks away.

Later that night, Natalie announces the best leather contest. The couple with the most applause will be declared winners, and the prize is to be orally serviced on stage by any two other members of your choosing.

There were 4 other couples plus Jean & I.

Natalie calls our names when it was our turn. Walking up on the stage, I leaned over and gave Natalie a kiss by her ear, "you are so bad." She whispered to me.

"You have no idea." I replied

Jean struts across the stage, swaying to the music as she unbuttons her dress, running her fingers across her soft skin as she exposes it. Motioning me over to her she starts undoing my shorts while rubbing my chest. With cat-calls from women in the audience, she quickly pulls my shorts to my ankles, my hard cock in its harness pointing straight up.

When we were declared winners, they brought two low benches on the stage. Laying Jean down on one bench, Natalie asked what two members she wanted, she choose Patti and the girl she was dancing with earlier, Gail.

Leading me to the other bench, she asked me who I chose. Holding her hand, looking her in the eye, "Grace and Natalie," loud enough for most to hear. With some of the members cheering her on, she can't back out.

Pushing me back on the bench, "you are so fucking bad." I just smiled at her.

With each of them on opposite sides of the bench, Grace and Natalie started stroking my cock. Natalie leans down, sticking her tongue out, running it next to the leather strap. Grace massages my balls and rubs my chest.

Looking over at Jean, Gail was kneeling between her legs, feasting on her pussy. I could hear slurping noises. Patti was by her head, kissing her and massaging her tits.

Natalie had the head of my cock in her mouth, sucking and twirling her tongue around. Grace was on the floor, licking my balls and running her fingers on my thighs.

"Oh my fucking god," Between the pressure from the rings and these two, the pleasure was intense.

I'm trying to think about anything but the two gorgeous women sucking on my cock, I wanted this to last.

Jean was rolling her head from side to side, "yes, yes, yes," Gail had two fingers pumping in & out of her pussy, and Patti bit her nipples.

Natalie moved up by my head to kiss me, lick my ear, rub my chest and pinch my nipples. Grace held me, sucking on my cock, forcing herself down as far as she could.

Jean's back arched up off the bench. Gail sucks on her clit, stretching it, "oh my god, yessss," she climaxes Gail laps it up, running her tongue along Jean's slit.

"God, this cock is so thick." Grace dives her mouth back on my cock. Standing by my head, Natalie is pushing down on the back of Graces head, forcing more of my cock into her mouth. Looking up under her short dress I could see Natalies wet pussy lips, barely covered by a tiny g-string. Reaching up I grabbed her hips and pulled her down, bringing her pussy to my mouth. Ripping her g-string to the side, I stuck my tongue into her as far as I could.

With a surprised gasp, Natalie threw her head back and let out with a moan. She was rubbing her pussy against my face, my tongue sliding up her slit, flicking against her clit. Clamping my lips around her clit, I started sucking on it.

Grace jumps up, " I need to fuck this." She straddles the bench, lowering herself til the head of my cock was in her wet pussy.

12