4731J-3 Ch. 04

Story Info
Crimpy.
10.5k words
4.61
8.5k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 06/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,244 Followers

His scrotum seems to be... swelling

Wesley's confusion over T'vor's treatment of him was almost as great as the stinging pain from the deep scratches her nails had made. His mother had closed the wounds with a dermal regenerator from the shuttle's emergency medical kit, but an irritating tickle remained, and his nipples still hurt from her sadistic twisting of them. But why would she have done that to him? He'd thought she liked him, was thankful to him for having aided her in her power play for command of the away team. Was this just the way she liked sex? However she preferred it, Wesley decided to stick to Ogawa.

"Probably," he mumbled.

He was looking towards the head of the line, where Councillor Troi's bare posterior followed their new, sexually sadistic team commander. His mother walked directly ahead of him again, keeping an eye on Ogawa as the simple minded nurse followed Troi. Before he knew it, his thoughts were solely centered on that gap between his mother's thighs, and he quickly returned his mind's attention to Troi.

An unknown time later, Wesley discovered he was again entranced with his mother's gap. He gave his head a shake, wondering how much time had gone by. The peat moss had a more solid feel, still soft enough, but probably no longer as good for sleeping on. The trees had thinned further and he was starting to feel a little hungry.

Crusher was sick and tired. She'd decided without doubt that she hated Planet 4731J-3. If asked what she hated about the planet most, she'd have been hard pressed between the weird and sometimes nauseating natural colours, such as the freakish pink peat moss, or all the damned wet and mud and rain and... everything.

In addition, she was tired of constantly wrestling with her mind. While she didn't like it, Crusher could plainly see T'vor's relative competency with the team. Chances were, she really did transfer command to the ensign. It would have been the 'logical' thing to do. In fact, it was a decision that would offset the shocking vaginal exam she'd performed on Troi, certainly the first she'd ever performed using her tongue as an instrument.

Councillor Troi noted to herself that she was indeed doing much better since the brutal invasion of her pussy and ass. She was feeling much better in general and, while she did wish she had her panties back, the only real cloud on her horizon was the dark and beautiful warrioress ahead.

It was frightening how she'd used Wesley as though he were no more than some holographic sex partner to live out her more extreme sexual needs. Unfortunately, this implied an answer to her earlier question as to what it might be like if T'vor were to sit on her face. The Answer was that T'vor would probably smother her.

Yet, the possible danger would make her somehow all the more alluring. She reminded herself that Klingons liked their sex rough, (very rough) and in an age of dermal regenerators and other miraculous fixes for minor to medium intensity injuries, was it that big a deal? She supposed that in the end, only T'vor would decide that.

She giggled under her breath, admitting to herself for the first time that she had a major crush on T'vor. She felt like a teenager, felt a bit like a fool really, but she enjoyed the rush and smiling pleasure of it, the perfect feeling for walking along through the pretty pink moss. It massaged the bottoms of her feet, and she told herself that she should have this experience on one of her ancestral worlds of Betazed, or Earth. Perhaps both. Perhaps T'vor would like to go with her.

Troi could see them both spending time in Betazed's Chalice Gardens, strolling hand in hand amongst the violet rissat blooms. They would both be barefoot, smiling happily and kissing, wearing their skirt uniforms with no panties, eager hands finding inner thighs, raising skirts for a lesbian peek at another officer's snatch.

Remembering what had happened to Wesley, she second guessed her fantasy, moving her thoughts to a more Gorean place as the time passed until they again came to a stop for a rest. It was mid-afternoon and she was beginning to get hungry. She could feel the beginnings of worry from the other team members, and it was likely they were receiving the same signals from their stomachs.

Their latest rest spot consisted of two fallen trees, roughly paralleling each other at about a meter apart. Beverly sat with Deanna to her right, Ogawa across from her and Wesley across from Deanna while T'vor stood between the thick, fallen trunks to address them. Around them, the trees had stopped thinning out, growing at a random average of approximately three meters apart. They'd become too thick to reach around, their tops towering above them with regular breaks in their combined canopy, now a dark purplish with different shades of dappled orange.

"We are now six point four meters above swamp level." T'vor informed. "If we continue on this pace, we should make camp for the night at nine and ascend from the plasmic mist by mid-morning tomorrow."

"I thought you said we'd encounter the Highland tribe by now," Crusher said.

Under different circumstances, the Doctor would have brought this up in a more considerate fashion, but the current circumstances were that she didn't like the ensign. She knew this attitude was of no help and that no leader appreciated it, but the current circumstances were also that she couldn't have cared any less about that.

But like most Vulcans, half human or no, this had no effect on the Ensign, even while she frowned her explanation.

"I've made the mistake of assuming we would run across a settlement, or perhaps a hunting party, however Guarag'la did not say this was likely. He only mentioned that there was a friendly tribe in this area."

"So, what does that mean?" Troi asked.

The councillor kept her legs closed, hands covering what her panties used to while trying to ignore young Wesley. He was staring intently at her body, the expression on his face making her almost as uncomfortable as his unfiltered empathic lust. In the meantime, his own thighs were parted somewhat wide, his fingers carefully caressing his scrotum. It was hard to tell, but it looked like the tear at the crotch of his briefs had gotten bigger.

"It means," said Crusher, "that Ensign T'vor is also being affected by the mist."

"I did not claim I wasn't being affected, Doctor," T'vor reminded, "only that I am managing this condition much better than the rest of the away team. As for your question, Councillor, it means that we may not come across any Mongos by chance. Of course, I am scanning at regular intervals with respect to power conservation, however, the logical choice of action is to keep moving."

With a wistful smile, Nurse Ogawa said, "Doctor, I'm getting hungry for cum."

"Uhh-h," Crusher dithered.

"And I don't mean Wesley's," Ogawa added with a giggle.

"Yes," Deanna chimed in. "I'm getting very hungry for cum. What will we do if we can't find any Mongos?"

With the slightest amount of irritation, T'vor replied, "As I've already pointed out, Councillor, our best course of action is to keep moving."

"Ensign T'vor is right," Crusher sighed. She didn't like it, but even her confused mind knew that their best hope was to give the tricorder new area to scan. "But we have to conserve our own energy however we can."

"Agreed," seconded T'vor. "Also, we should refrain from making a fire from here on. We do not know if Mongos have discovered fire yet and, since we don't require it for heat, cooking, nor protection from predators, its best we not draw any more cultural interest than we must."

"Don't you think it's a little late for the Prime Directive?" Beverly almost jeered.

"In fact, I am quite concerned about that. I would rather the Mongos do not see us as a prize of technical advancement. I would rather the Mongos have as little interest in us as possible."

"But we need them," Deanna reminded.

"Yes, Councillor," T'vor agreed. "But what happens should they decide that they need us?"

The entire team absorbed this during a lengthening silence that was half thoughtful and half tired until a new concern was aired.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Wesley?" Crusher toned, staring dully at the pink moss between her feet while fervently wishing he'd stayed on the Enterprise.

"I think something's wrong."

Beverly looked up to see her son with his legs spread wide. There was a tear at the crotch of his briefs and a respectable amount of his hairless scrotum pushed itself through the breach like a hernia. But then she realized that something wasn't quite right. His seemingly oversized scrotum was also bulging from around the crotch of his briefs, pushing them out and down, away from his body.

"Wesley, when did this happen?" she asked, concerned now as she freed her tricorder from its slot in her utility belt.

"I-I'm not sure. I think it's been getting bigger all day. Is it bad?"

"I don't know yet," she replied, irritation with him leaking into her tone. "Take your underwear off, lie back on the tree and spread your legs."

" ... Um... right in front of everyone?"

"Yes, Wesley," Crusher said, now with a distinct lack of patience.

"But... can't we-?"

"Just shut up and do it, you little quiff!!" Crusher snapped.

Wesley's expression resembled what it might look like if he'd just been punched in the face by Captain Picard. T'vor and Deanna turned their heads to hide their helpless grins as Ogawa laughed aloud, but he slowly stood, red faced, to begin the process of underwear removal.

Crusher hurried that process somewhat by grabbing the waistband and impatiently jerking them down to his thighs. He cried out in surprise, watching as she then yanked them down to his knees. Moments later, he was naked and being shoved backwards by his suddenly angry mother.

Beverly wasn't quite sure why she was treating him this way. Sure, he'd been an embarrassment, but they were all being affected, acting in ways they never would.

For example, Ogawa, normally a very friendly, reliable and highly competent woman, was now a useless bimbo who couldn't even be relied upon to so much as tie her own shoelaces.

Deanna, while having some real trouble dealing with the team's empathically transmitted sexual overdrive, had become less annoying and tiresome than she usually was on the Enterprise.

As for herself, there were times, recently more often, when she could barely string two words together to speak a sentence.

Wesley, however, had somehow become both an embarrassingly pathetic victim and a raving sexual offender, not to mention how awkward her topless uniform made things around him. Beverly quite often caught him staring at her, especially at her breasts. While it sickened her, it also made her feel a small bit of pride. She didn't think there was anything wrong with that. Not in the context of using her tongue to perform a vaginal exam on Councillor Troi, at any rate, but Wesley's behaviour was most certainly troubling.

"Allow me to assist, Doctor," T'vor calmly said, suddenly throwing a leg over the fallen trunk.

Straddling Wesley's upper body, the grinning ensign quickly grabbed him by the ankles. Wesley yelped a note of fear as she then jerked his legs wide for his mother's inspection. He whimpered softly as Crusher scanned his sack with a grim expression.

"His scrotum seems to be... swelling," she imparted with surprise and concern.

"With all due respect, Doctor," T'vor noted, "your tricorder wasn't necessary to determine this."

It was true. Beverly gave her head a slight shake, unable to even verbalise a reply as she tried to remember how to operate the more advanced functions of the instrument. Finally, she gave up, resorting to a more primitive approach. Without much thought, she began to carefully rub his sack with three fingers.

"Does this hurt?" she asked, her usual bedside manner having mostly returned, though she was still upset about her failure with the tricorder.

"N-no..."

Slowly, Crusher's hand opened up, measuring the new size of his balls by lightly clutching it, groping and massaging it. It seemed to her to be a normal human scrotum, just... bigger.

"Perhaps you should examine his rectum, Doctor."

Deanna watched, astonished as Beverly began rubbing Wesley's anus. He twitched, a surprised expression on his face as Crusher's mind sent empathic waves of professionalism.

"Uhh-hh, Mom-mm!"

"His anus seems fine," Crusher reported, "There are no signs of- uhh...?"

"Doctor?" Troi asked, sensing surprise from her friend.

Crusher's answer at first came in the act of slipping her index finger inside Wesley's anus. While T'vor held him, Crusher inserted it to the knuckle amidst Wesley's squirming, jerking, groaning reaction before explaining.

"While he no longer show any signs of his anal violation, he... stretches to accommodate quite easily."

"Uuuhh-hh! M-mo-ommm!"

Wesley's groans of discomforted pleasure distracted Crusher from whatever data she thought she'd find up her son's anus. With a start, she removed her finger, looking with shock at the rest of the group, who'd just watched her finger fuck her own son.

Ogawa had been watching with a delirious smile, literally drooling as she slowly rubbed her vagina. Deanna seemed genuinely astounded while T'vor appeared to remain calm.

Letting go of Wesley's ankles, T'vor asked, "Did you find the same results during your examination of Councillor Troi?"

"I- I don't... I wasn't looking for that," Crusher stammered.

"I understand," T'vor replied. "Perhaps you should give her one now."

"Ulp!" Troi protested.

"Uh- yes, I should," Beverly agreed, quickly reaching for this opportunity to professionally redeem herself.

"As Nurse Ogawa is otherwise engaged," T'vor added as she easily threw a leg over to again stand between the fallen trunks, "Wesley will assist."

Crusher's eyes darted to her son's face. After having fingered him, his exact reaction to this was difficult to read, but Crusher didn't expect any argument from him. As for her own opinion, T'vor was correct in that Ogawa couldn't be relied upon just then, and it so happened that Wesley was probably the most suited next to her. Besides, it wasn't as though officers from outside the medical staff hadn't ever stood in for nurses before.

Councillor Troi was also looking to Wesley, and she knew for certain that he wasn't about to argue this. As he looked to his mother, his emotional set soon turned to glee. He'd figured out that it wasn't up to her in any case because the leader of the away team had ordered it. Foolishly looking to Ogawa for support flooded Troi's mind with hard-core eroticism, forcing a shudder of delight as Beverly stood to face her directly.

"Deanna, I... I want to examine you again. Please lie back and..."

T'vor had straddled the trunk behind Deanna, taking the helplessly pliant Councillor by the shoulders to slowly draw her back and down.

"But, I..." she tried before she found herself staring at T'vor's crotch.

One of her filthy little fantasies had suddenly come so close to reality that any resistance to this more public examination was mostly forgotten. Even when the darkly beautiful T'vor held her legs spread further than Wesley had, she could only stare upwards in wonder at the red strip of cotton just two inches above her face, the only thing separating the Ensign's sex from her mouth.

As humiliating as his own public examination had been, Wesley had come alarmingly close to orgasm when his mother removed her finger from his puckered and pliant anus. Sitting up, he found she had already taken tricorder in hand and was carefully scanning Troi's beautifully bared crotch with it. Her expression was stern, but her hands shook and all those present could see that her interest in the councillor's pussy was more than professional. A thick, whitish fluid oozed from her fold, forcing a question.

"Mom, what's that?"

The inquiry startled Crusher, who'd been trying to ignore Deanna's excretion. She knew how tasty it was, but she couldn't allow herself to again sink to such unprofessional depravity, at least not in front of the others and especially not in front of Wesley, yet his question seemed to require an answer just the same.

"It's a natural lubricant," she explained, her tone terse enough to make Wesley careful not to again invite her abusive wrath. "It means she's aroused and ready to be fucked."

"Is there usually that much?" he asked.

"No," she thoughtfully replied, suddenly realizing that there was a greater flow than during her last examination.

Crusher continued to scan, finding her results inconclusive. But she knew there was something she was forgetting, something Wesley reminded her of.

"Mom, why don't you use the external hand scanner?"

" ... Yes, I... Thank you, Wesley."

Wesley only grinned as he watched his mother remove the cylindrical device from her tricorder. Surprisingly, she then proceeded to press it to Deanna's opening. Troi jerked and moaned, more of her lubricant escaping as the probe easily spread her lips far enough to allow its entry. Though Wesley was quite certain the external hand scanner was never meant to be used like this, he said nothing as he watched his mother fully insert it up a squirming, mewling Councillor Troi.

But now Wesley was distracted by something else, this being the erect nub that Troi's parted lips exposed, hanging over her opening and begging explanation.

"Mom, what's this?" he asked, placing a light finger on it.

Troi twitched harder, moaning from between T'vor's thighs as Wesley played with the odd protrusion.

"That's her clitoris," Beverly explained, her tone shaky as she thought it seemed larger than the last time she'd licked it. "It stimulates a woman's pleasure."

"Uhmm-mp!" Deanna agreed, her pelvis briefly raising itself from the fallen tree trunk as Wesley continued to play with her genetalia.

Instead of voicing disapproval, Beverly concentrated on the tricorder's readout. As far as she could tell, the hand scanner reported no problems from inside Deanna. All was as it should be with no discernable signs of trauma. However, while Deanna was as tight as she'd been before Guarag'la, like Wesley's anus, the muscle and lighter tissues of her labia and inner vaginal walls were now more pliant and would probably handle that kind of fucking a little easier now.

Without thought, she gently prodded Deanna's anus as she had Wesley's. The councillor moaned again, squirming as Crusher easily inserted two fingers, slowly pushing them in up to the knuckle.

Troi's hands were now resting on T'vor's hips, trembling, caressing and squeezing as she began nuzzling the Vulcan's inner thighs. In a wild, thoughtless moment, she protruded her tongue and carefully prodded the load of young pussy T'vor's panties held. She felt a brief shudder of reaction from the alluring officer and allowed her tongue to slowly, seductively caress.

T'vor allowed a ragged sigh, eyes closing against another pleasurable shudder. During their mind meld, she'd seen all of Councillor Troi's fantasies surrounding her and didn't hesitate to take advantage, allowing the nosy woman to give her pleasure if that was her wish. In the meantime, watching Doctor and Acting Ensign Crusher playing between Troi's legs was just as arousing, especially when the doctor leaned forward to begin licking Troi's thick, creamy essence. Moments later, Wesley joined in, both their tongues lovingly massaging Deanna's crotch as the butt of the hand scanner barely protruded from her opening, its blinking red light indicating that it was still scanning.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,244 Followers