4731J-3 Ch. 06

Story Info
Anybody would have.
10.8k words
4.56
7.6k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 06/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,242 Followers

Anybody would have

After calling Torgo'li into the hut, Dr. Crusher explained to the Mongo their immediate need to contact their friends for rescue. When asked how they would go about contacting their friends, Crusher smiled and said that T'vor would call to them. Beverly didn't require the talents of the Betazoid Ship's Councillor to tell her that this question was posed out of simple curiosity, but her eroded mental capabilities almost allowed her to accept his ensuing offer of himself as guide for T'vor. Because of the technically sensitive nature of T'vor's mission, any Mongo cooperation would defeat the purpose of hiding their phasers and tricorders. It was instead decided that Torgo'li would personally escort the Ensign a short way into the forest before turning back. He currently waited outside the door, politely providing Crusher and T'vor a few minutes to speak amongst themselves before the team leader parted from their company.

"Doctor," T'vor said in a low voice, though Wesley and Deanna were sleeping while Ogawa was in her own little world, "Obviously, I will require a phaser and a tricorder, however, it would be best to take the other tricorders and phaser with me as well."

"That would leave us defenceless," Crusher icily pointed out.

"Not quite," T'vor disagreed as she discretely passed the palm phaser to the doctor. "Secure it in your boot. And Doctor, I suggest you do not allow it to fall into the hands of your son."

"That goes without saying," Crusher tersely agreed, though gratefully taking the weapon.

"Of course," T'vor instructed, "You will contact me when there are no Mongos present, as I couldn't possibly make that judgement in order to contact you. With no other real technology to protect, your only remaining concern is your management of the Mongos, and I believe that will be concern enough."

"What do you mean?" Crusher asked.

With a gesture to the door and the growing excitement outside, T'vor explained, "I do not believe Torgo'li would have so quickly offered to accompany me away from the settlement, an otherwise useless gesture, if he did not feel an escort was required."

After T'vor and Torgo'li had gone, a different Mongo stood in front of their door. Crusher wasn't sure, but she thought it was Quogar and, since T'vor's comment regarding her escort, Beverly couldn't help wondering if they were being guarded or detained.

To keep her mind occupied, she used the time to more closely check on Wesley and Troi's conditions. Again, she wished she had her medical tricorder and kit, gingerly moving each one in an attempt to check on their traumatized orifices.

Troi's vagina appeared to have recovered its former self, aside from her now remarkably large clitoris, and her anus was well on its way to looking virginal. Beverly shook her head in wonder at the physical healing properties they'd taken on. Her own personal theory held that the plasmic mist was responsible for their more noticeable mutations as well as the adaptive ability of their anuses in handling the brutal pummeling of an inhumanly large penis. After all, they hadn't swallowed the Mongo cum until after they'd been fucked, but her gut told her the Mongo cum was responsible for their rapid recoveries and their general feeling of youth and health when not recovering from being fucked half to death. If only she had a sample container...

The councillor began breathing heavily, suddenly waking. She blinked twice as she regarded Crusher.

"How do you feel?" Crusher asked.

" ... M-my ass hurts," she falteringly reported.

"Yes, you-you were sodomized quite, um... badly."

"Uh-hh... How do I look down there?"

"Not like you'd expect. I think the Mongo cum has increased our body's natural rate of healing. I would estimate that by this time tomorrow, Commander Riker would never know you've been... I honestly don't know how you even survived it."

"Warrioress says it's because my body is built for abuse."

" ... Warrioress?"

"Yes. Where is she?"

"Uhhhh... She's gone to set the beacon."

"Beacon?"

"Yes, the emergency beacon."

"She went to set it?"

With slight irritation, Crusher confirmed, "Yes."

"When did she leave?" Deanna worried.

"Less than ten minutes ago."

"Why didn't you wake me?" she asked, becoming upset.

"T'vo- By order of Warrioress," Crusher lied. "She wanted you to get your rest."

" ... Oh."

"M-mom?"

Wesley was now also waking up. Clumsily wrenching his legs apart, Dr. Crusher inspected his anal gap, unsurprised now at seeing the same lack of physical trauma as what Deanna showed.

To his questioning expression, she replied, "In my technologically limited opinion, you're going to be alright. So will you," she added for Troi.

"Mom," Wesley croaked, "My ass really hurts."

"I don't want to lie here beside him anymore," Troi bluntly stated.

By the time the two recovering crewpersons were brought up to date regarding their current situation, the crowd outside had gotten noticeably livelier. They could now see the tops of Mongo faces straining to see into the high windows of Torgo'li's hut.

"What are you getting from out there?" Crusher asked the empath.

" ... Well... they don't mean us any harm..."

"And?" Crusher prodded.

"They're curious."

"That's exactly what you said about Torgo'li and Quogar," Crusher pointed out.

"Well, it seems like a racial trait!" Troi shot back.

Closing her eyes for a moment, Crusher fought frustration and confusion to keep things on track, saying after a moment, "I'm sorry, I'm just... having a hard time. It's so hard to just think, and here we are in this situation, and I have no idea what to do!"

Troi's expression softened, looking at the distraught Chief Medical Officer who'd been fighting valiantly the degradation of her own mind. Now that she was beginning to feel the plasmic mist's effects to a greater extent, she held no small respect for Crusher, even if she had turned over leadership of the away team.

"You're doing very well, Beverly," she encouraged with a strained smile.

Beverly managed a nervous smile in return, thanking Troi for the needed encouragement as her mind drifted to how nice the councillor looked topless.

Less than a minute later, the door to Torgo'li's gronquila was thrown open, the elder from the large hut appearing at the edge of the partition, backed up with two other large Mongos. Visibly filling his lungs, he spoke in a loud, reverently official sounding tone.

"Glarda'Qua would have Wesley!"

Wesley, who'd been trying to hide behind stunned Ogawa, visibly swallowed in sudden, fearful apprehension. With the waistband of his briefs tied around his waist in order to have somewhere to mount his com badge, he was effectively naked, looking to his mother for support.

"Go with him, Wesley," Beverly curtly ordered, slightly upset at having her thoughts of Troi's breasts disturbed. She'd been just about to grab them and-

"Wh-? Mom?"

She really wished he'd stop calling her that.

"Ensign," Crusher practically growled, "you know how important diplomacy is."

Wesley looked fearfully at the old alien with the rocks strung around his neck, then once more at his mother.

"Ensign, I gave you an order!" she warned.

"O-o-okay, I... Umm..."

He straightened, nervously stepping out from behind the little nurse to cower before the old giant. As its long, powerful claws closed gently around his upper arm, he looked to Troi as a last resort, his expression one of fear and desperation.

"You'll probably be fine," the councillor assured with a cold smile as he was led away.

The mere appearance of Wesley provoked the crowd to near hysterics. The upside was that they followed the elder down the street as he led Wesley to the large hut, pulling the hesitant Acting Ensign past the threshold and into the shadowy recesses as the crowd surrounded the walls of that abode, but without entering.

"I feel like we should make a run for it," Crusher quietly revealed, already having forgotten about Wesley.

"Realistically," Councillor Troi observed, "we're in no danger in terms of intent. They just want... us."

"You likely didn't notice on your way in, but they're all males out there."

"All of them?"

"I didn't see any females, at least none that I could recognize as being female."

"Maybe Torgo'li will protect us when he returns," Troi hoped.

They lapsed into a nervous silence for a time, both of them worrying about what would come next. Soon, the sound of distant screams provided a disturbing backdrop to these thoughts. Dr. Crusher barely noticed, suddenly wondering what they were even doing in the alien settlement to begin with. Wasn't there another option to T'vor leaving on her own? What was it? As the distant screams became maniacal, she wondered if it even mattered anymore.

Several minutes after the maniacal screams died, a sort of cheering erupted from outside. From the door, Crusher and Troi watched the crowd leave the area in front of the large hut, making their shambling way to the opposite end of the street. Torgo'li had returned and, from the bag he carried, he passed out squirming, yellowish larval things. They were the size of a field mouse and the Mongos hungrily consumed the creatures in one bite.

Once the bag had divulged its contents and the attending Mongos had eaten their share, the crowd slowly broke up at Torgo'li's encouragement, going their separate ways. Most of them retired to their huts, but some lingered here and there in the street, pretending to be busy with something or another whilst stealing glances at Torgo'li's gronquila.

Torgo'li himself now approached its tall door, both Crusher and Troi backing away from it as he neared.

"Your guests are secure as you have ordered, li." Quogar informed outside.

"You honour my leadership," Torgo'li replied before slapping at the door to announce his intention to enter.

At Beverly's invitation, the door opened and Torgo'li appeared from behind the woven partition. The tall forest dweller didn't seem to notice Wesley's absence when he surveyed the remaining three.

"T'vor must be a talented gatherer," he commented.

Both Troi and Crusher looked at one another, the councillor wary of having the Mongo who'd practically destroyed her vagina and anus so near. But neither said anything as they looked back to Torgo'li, forcing him to elaborate.

"She is very confident in the forest, though it does not know her, nor she it."

"She is our leader," Troi explained, desperately hoping he wouldn't grab her for a second go.

"This explains much," he said, but asked, "Why then does she not speak for your tribe?"

"She speaks to us as our leader but, among our tribe, we have often found our leaders unsuited to dealing with those outside our tribe."

"Why is this?" he asked.

"Our leaders are best suited to leading us. Our speakers are best suited to maintaining friendly relations with different tribes."

" ... This is very strange, however I understand."

"Is the elder the leader of your tribe?"

"No. He is Vrogakk."

From how he left it at that and by his emotional output, it was somewhat easy for Troi to discern his assumption that this would mean something to her. But she thought it best not to get bogged too far down in social customs for the fear of offending in some way she could never imagine, instead sticking to what was relevant.

"He came and took Wesley," she said.

" ... He did?"

"Yes," Troi replied.

She read nothing in the alien's features, but plenty from his mind. At first it was confusion, soon accompanied by dismay before confusion was replaced by anxiety, a more expected emotional bedfellow to dismay. He looked in the direction of the large hut, then back at Troi.

"To Glarda'Qua's gronquila?"

"The large gronquila at the end."

" ... How long ago did this happen?" he asked, his voice just a little higher than it had been.

"Shortly after you left," Troi replied.

"Is he alright?" Crusher asked, becoming concerned, mostly about how she'd somehow forgotten all about him.

Torgo'li transferred his attention to the doctor, staring a moment before replying, "I can think of no reason for why Glarda'Qua would harm him... yet your kind is frail. I will... I will return."

Before either woman could ask any more, Torgo'li abruptly turned and left, leaving them to look at one another in mild confusion.

"He was feeling a great deal of anxiety," Troi shared, fretting as she looked towards the edge of the partition.

Giving no indication that she'd even heard, Beverly said, "I let him take Wesley. I... ordered him to go."

"Don't blame yourself," Deanna told her with a soothing tone. "Anybody would have."

My Alyssa

T'vor had reported 'satisfactory progress' when Crusher contacted her later that evening, and the three women stayed inside Torgo'li's hut, Crusher and Troi agreeing on sentry shifts after sundown. Ogawa couldn't be trusted to share in this responsibility, but was happy to offer herself to both women when it was their turn to share the bed with her.

They were relieved when Torgo'li returned the next morning as he'd promised, especially Troi as she'd been experiencing feelings of heightened sexual tension from the tribe

"Do you have any news of Wesley?" Crusher asked.

"Wesley is... is with Glarda'Qua."

"Who is Glarda'Qua?" Crusher asked.

"You are a strange tribe. Does your people have no Daughter of Squelchis? How can your tribe be with no Qua?"

"Of course we do," Troi quickly lied, "but we have never heard the daughters of Squelshit referred to in that way."

"Squelchis," Torgo'li corrected.

"Yes, that too," Deanna blurted with nothing to follow this up, but showing an uncomfortable smile as she changed the subject with, "Why has Wesley been taken to Glarda'Qua?"

"Vrogakk imparts Glarda'Qua was curious of Wesley."

From beside Crusher, Troi now discerned uncertainty and apprehension, yet no deceit from Torgo'li. These feelings were associated with Wesley being with Glarda'Qua, suggesting some possible or impending social disturbance because of it.

"Is Wesley in any danger?" Troi asked.

" ... No," he replied.

He again answered truthfully, but his pause made Troi wonder. It could have been nothing at all, yet it could have meant everything to someone otherwise ignorant. Incidents such as the Ghorusda disaster didn't happen because everything had been progressing within naively expected parameters.

"The others seem very excited," Councillor Troi noted.

"The others... They are curious about you. They would like to see you and... interact with you."

"(Ahem) uh, Torgo'li," Crusher managed, "when will Wesley be returned to us?"

"When Glarda'Qua is finished with him."

"And when will that be?"

"Who can say?"

A subtle nod and the right expression from Troi told Crusher she was getting the truth, at least as much of it as he knew.

"Do you have any idea at all," Deanna politely took over, "when Glarda'Qua will be finished with Wesley?"

"Perhaps tomorrow. Perhaps the next day."

Torgo'li, Troi knew, didn't have any idea when their daughter of Squelchis would be done with Wesley. As far as she was concerned, this Glarda'Qua could keep him, but she knew this was important to Beverly and thought it only right to support her in this.

"Can we see him?" Crusher asked.

Torgo'li stared for a moment, Troi experiencing his attempt at processing this in order to answer.

"One does not disturb Glarda'Qua."

"Does Glarda'Qua lead your people?" Troi pleasantly asked.

"Glarda'Qua is the life of our people," he passionately explained.

"Why is Glarda'Qua so curious about Wesley?" Crusher asked.

Troi felt increased agitation, but honesty when he replied, "I know not."

At this point, the Councillor decided to take the plunge with, "Torgo'li, we are worried. Are you worried also?"

" ... Yes. I am worried. This is... worrying."

"What should we do?" Troi asked earnestly.

This seemed to surprise the Mongo. He cocked his head in consideration as he beheld the interesting and pleasing female from afar. Troi knew she had his attention and that his mind was at least open to the idea of some cooperation that would quiet the worry on both sides, but she also knew that he didn't feel good about the idea. Along with this, a feeling of hopeless dread had begun to build within him, hinting that there was more he wasn't revealing.

"I am uncertain. I am... I fear the hand of Squelchis befalls us."

"How so?" Troi asked, wisely avoiding any questions of who Squelchis might be.

"Wesley." He explained in a word, then asking, "Surely you know the Law of Squelchis?"

"Let's say we don't," Crusher said

"Wh-? I do not understand," Torgo'li said.

"Er, what Crusher means is that, in our travels, we've found many interpretations of... Squelchis."

Troi vicariously experienced mild confusion, then surprise followed by acceptance before Torgo'li spoke to this.

"We can not see Squelchis, nor touch or taste Him. We can not hear or smell him, and can not slabulut him. Yet he is there. He is here, all around us in the air we breathe and the life we experience as he dictates. Squelchis is the great change, he who keeps the world fresh and vibrant, providing life through his daughters, 'Qua, because it pleases him. However, vitality is brought by way of Aramrork. Squelchis encourages life to prosper through Aramrork, and I fear that Wesley has, or will herald this."

"In what way?" Troi asked.

"And what is Ara-?" Beverly started before a subtle expression from Troi stopped her question.

"If my fears are justified," he replied to Troi, "The 'li will no longer be as the 'li. I fear the 'Qua of 'li has been instructed by her great Father, Squelchis, to give birth once again to his vitality in Aramrork. I understand this is the very law of Squelchis, however I find it... difficult to accept. Truly, I risk the Hardlands to so much as express this. To interfere, to actively hinder Aramrork, defying the law of Squelchis is... unthinkable. Yet, how can I not? Is it my failing that brought Wesley to the 'li? Could I, or anyone have expected such in our lifetime? How must we be expected to receive this?"

Now Troi was becoming concerned. Torgo'li was upset and well on his way to anger over an issue that Wesley was at the center of. She took care in choosing further words and direction.

"Torgo'li, how do the others in your settlement feel about this?"

"Vrogakk has told none others of this. The others are young. Many of them know not of the true nature of Aramrork. No one other than Vrogakk ever sees Glarda'Qua, therefore the others are aware that for Wesley, an outsider, to enter into her gronquila is... Yet, none of them truly understand the occasion, and to tell them... Who can say how they may react once they truly understand Aramrork and what Glarda'Qua's interest in Wesley may mean?"

"And you're sure Wesley won't come to any harm?" Crusher worried.

"Wesley will come to no harm. However, he, if chosen of Squelchis, will no longer be as Wesley, as 'li will no longer be as 'li."

"What do you mean?" Crusher asked.

Slightly shaking his head, Torgo'li assumed, "Surely your tribe has felt the hand of Squelchis. Even if not for a hundred cycles, surely your tribe knows of the Law. Of Aramrork."

"We are aware of the Law," the councillor replied, "but my tribe's telling of it is so old that some wonder if it's true."

"Interesting," Torgo'li offered, "As I hold hopes that you do not, I fear you will soon find the Law to be truth."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,242 Followers