47th Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Wife's secret black fantasy.
1.9k words
4.28
62.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tench1
tench1
18 Followers

My wife and I have been married for 26 years. For her 47th birthday we decided to go to a hotel in a hope to rekindle our sex life. Since I had a vasectomy I had been unable to have an erection so not having sex with Carmel for 3 years. We decided to try and make it like a first date so although we traveled together we got separate rooms. At lunch time she went to the shops to get something to wear and have her hair done. I did not expect too much as Carmel is very conservative in the way she dresses. I just hung around waiting for our 8pm meet in the bar.

At 8pm I went to the bar and noticed a group of reps congregated at the bar around a women on a stool. She had her back to me so thought nothing of it until I heard her unmistakable laugh. A second take made me see it was Carmel. I did not interfere expecting her to come and see me but she just sat there enjoying the attention. After an hour she left to go to the toilet and as she walked past me she winked.

I could not believe what she was wearing; no wonder everyone was around her. It was a tiny black dress hugging her figure and she teetered on 5nch stilettos. As she came back she rejoined the reps and whilst getting up on the bar stool her dress rode up to reveal stockings. She had never worn them before. She wriggled her dress down to cover them but everyone had noticed.

As the evening wore on I noticed one rep was very attentive to her and she back to him. What was different was that he was black, not the sort of person she would normally meet. I felt both aroused and jealous watching as his hand kept touching her thighs, and as time went on he began rubbing them. She made no effort to stop him, in fact she seemed to be reveling in the situation.

At 9pm I could take no more and ventured to the bar. On seeing Carmel she introduced me as her husband. The reps were a little taken aback with my appearance and gradually separated from us. Although she did not usually drink much she was a little drunk as the reps had been plying her with drink. As the evening wore on the reps went to bed leaving just Tony, the black man and us.

The bar closed and I suggested we go to my room for a night cap to which Tony gleefully accepted. Carmel was not happy about that .After all the whole point of the night was to rekindle our sex life. Anyway she still joined us and after a couple of drinks became more relaxed and I ended up telling Tony about our night. As she went to the loo she beckoned me in and told me to get rid of Tony so we could have sex. By now she was very drunk, in fact the worse I had ever seen her. I don't know what came over me but I mentioned how turned on I was with the way he looked at her and flirted with her and that it was plain to see by the bulge in his trousers. I said it would be a massive turn on if he could watch us having sex.

By know I had my first erection for years and pleaded with her to let my dream come true. She reluctantly agreed and I went back into the bedroom and told Tony what I had planned. Carmel came into the room dressed in what she had brought at the shops. Black stockings, knickers and bra and teetering on high stiletto's. I had never seen my demure wife so sexy as she walked in. I saw her look at Tony as she entered and he commented that she was gorgeous.

I lowered her to the bed, stripped naked and literally pulled her knickers down. I jumped on her but even before i could enter her I came over her belly. She was not impressed and immediately went back into the bathroom to clean up.

All this excitement had made Tony hard and he took his cock out and started wanking. When Carmel came back Tony blurted out if he could have a go. I said no straight away, Carmel "wouldn't do that". Anyway we had no condoms thinking that would be the end of that but Carmel interrupted saying she could make her own mind up. She beckoned Tony to her and told him to wank in front of her. All the time he pulled his cock she kept teasing him (and me) telling him what she would do with his cock if she wasn't married. She lay on the bed and Tony knelt next to her. She put her hand around his cock and started to pull up and down. It was so big she could not get her hand around it

Once again I got that unfamiliar feeling of an erection. As time went on Tony straddled Carmel so he was sitting on her legs, his massive cock now hovering over her belly. After a few minutes he took over as Carmels hand was getting tired. He re-positioned himself, gently prizing Carmels legs apart so that his cock was above her mound. Every so often he would deliberately stroke her mound with his cock. As time went on she would raise her hips just to get more contact. Tony turned to me and saw me wanking my erect cock and when I smiled at him he took that as a green light. He now pointed his cock towards her lips and called me over "go on, put it in, you know she wants it".

The alarm bells should have rung then but I was so turned on I just did as he said. I expected Carmel not allow him to have sex, let alone unprotected. I did as he said, grasping his massive cock. It twitched as I touched it and a pool of pre-cum formed on the end as I slowly guided it in. I don't know what made me do it knowing that even the pre-cum could make her pregnant but I positioned it at her lips and it disappeared inside her. All the time I expected Carmel to stop but instead her legs widened and she kept raising her hips to allow his cock more entry. As he pushed it all in Carmel looked into his eyes and whispered for him to be careful not to cum in her as she was very fertile at this time. It felt as if she was daring him to give her a baby.

As he withdrew his cock it was now glistening with her juices. Although I was worried I knew i would never get another chance like this as she had never been like this with me. Tony then got into a rhythm, withdrawing to the tip and then slowly pushing all the way in.

The concern he might leak in her concerned me and I said we ought to stop this now, and ill go to the toilets and get some condoms but Carmel said not to worry as Tony would pull out in good time. In fact she told me to "chill out". With this encouragement from Carmel Tony quickened his pace. He placed her legs on his shoulders and really pounded into her. "Please don't give me a black baby". She made no effort to push him away in fact she clung onto him even more. He was now going even quicker and Carmel reached underneath and massaged his balls, something she never did to me. Tony was nearly there. He suddenly prized Carmels legs apart and just managed to pull out ,spraying cum all over her belly and finally wiped the rest on her pubes. I was just hoping the first few spurts hadn't gone in her.

She then rubbed her hands in Tony's seed. She beckoned me to her and proceeded to deposit the cum all over my erect cock, finally depositing a large dollop on the tip. She looked at me lovingly and told me to "put it in me". All reasoning should have stopped me but she pulled me onto her and i just slipped in her. Almost immediately i came inside her.

Tony was fully hard again. He commented how sexy my wife was and asked if we enjoyed these pregnancy risk games. I told him it wasn't a game but this highlighted the risks we had taken. Carmel got more confident and demanded Tony enter her again. As he pounded her she constantly told him not to cum in her as she was unprotected and how she was very "fertile" at the moment. She looked over at me and pleaded with me not to let him shoot in her. All the time i continued to film her with my phone. Tony was confused as well as he told her he was coming and was going to pull out. She told him to leave it in her so he buried himself in her and unloaded, but even then she halfheartedly tried to push him off telling him he might have got her pregnant.

Tony withdrew from Carmel leaving his cum leaking out, He cleaned up and left, but gave me his phone number in case we wanted to do it again and to know if she got a "black belly". He seemed quite excited that he may have got her pregnant.

In the morning Carmel had a bad hangover and could not remember anything of the night before. She thought we had a good night as she was sore and wet down below. I started to tell her what had happened but she got angry that I was making it up. When I showed her what I had filmed she was distraught, blaming me for allowing him in bare.

Once at home i downloaded the phone to the computer and the full enormity of what happened was evident. I must admit I got an immediate erection watching it.

Carmel continued to blame me for allowing Tony to fuck her bare but as the film rolled on she realized that deep down she had egged on the whole thing. When i pressed her that she was only letting her inner feelings come out she burst out crying and admitted that something like that had happened before when she went on a hen do.

She had gone back to her chalet where her friend was with two black men. Her friend who was getting married wanted a final fling. She spied on them as they took it in turns to fuck her friend and watched as one of them took the condom off, unknowingly to her friend. She remembered what a turn on it was watching him and pump her full of sperm knowing she was unprotected. She married but did not know she was carrying a black baby, thinking it was her new husbands

The next night she met the same bloke and ended up sleeping with him. She knew she should make him wear a condom but allowed him to take her bareback as long as he promised to pull out. Of course he did not and she told me what an anxious but strangely exiting couple of weeks it had been until she had her period start. Since that episode 20 years ago she had fantasized about unprotected sex with black men and the consequences of them cumming in white married women.

How are we going to explain at our ages that Carmel is now carrying a black baby?

tench1
tench1
18 Followers