48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 01

Story Info
Slavers hijack a yacht and prepare 5 women for an auction.
11.2k words
4.53
254.2k
177

Part 1 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
467 Followers

Welcome to my first Literotica story! If noncon is not your thing, please look elsewhere. For example, I would not click on an incest story. I believe many men and women have dark dreams and fantasies about being 'taken'. Please don't confuse fantasy with realty.

To enjoy the best continuity, follow each woman separately. Part 1 sets the scene for the capture and auction. Lisa, Pt 2, is the first to enter her new life. Autumn, in Pts 4 and 6, has a different experience. Julie, written by coauthor J Spe, is in Pts 3, 5, and 7 so far.

This series will explore the fantasy (my fantasy) of imposing, strong-willed men. You will not find torture or extremes here. Enjoy. Carole99

*

The evening was pleasant. A warm Caribbean breeze cooled the deck, and dinner was served to the six couples aboard the yacht. Light chatter and laughter reached the four men in the smaller boat anchored 100 yards off the starboard bow, unseen in the dark. The leader, Albert, noted that there were only three crew members aboard, one a woman. Albert and his men thought of themselves as pirates, but they were slavers. As the dinner drew to a close with dessert and wine, the couples drifted off to their cabins. The crew cleaned up, and the two men made their way to the bridge. Over the next hour, the cabin lights went out one by one, and the Captain remained alone on the bridge. Albert noticed a very slight movement of the yacht. He thought, "Some of them are having sex! Excellent! I wonder if I'll be able to tell once they are lined up in front of me." He opened the cabin door and said, "Get some sleep. We move just before dawn."

Hours later, they silently picked up their weapons and climbed the stairs. One went back to switch on the trolling motors. The boat slowly started moving toward its prey. No one spoke in the 40 minutes it took to approach the rear of the yacht. In gold letters, the name 'Blue Bayou' arched across the stern. Each man knew his role. Albert boarded and started toward the bridge. The others carefully and silently stationed themselves around the ship.

The Captain noticed the bridge door opening a little too late. He saw the barrel of a gun pointed right at him. Instinctively, he started to reach for a button on the panel in front of him. "Don't even think about it!" Albert said in a hoarse whisper. "Come toward me. Now!" As the Captain approached, Albert twirled his finger, indicating that he should turn around. In a moment, the Captain was cuffed. "Captain," Albert continued in a whisper, "Wouldn't you agree that it is hard to swim in handcuffs?" The Captain nodded. "Good. Now you are going to help me round up the passengers and crew on deck, understood?" Again, a nod. "You are going to go on the intercom and announce in a calm voice that there is a situation on the ship that requires everyone to assemble on the rear deck in 10 minutes. I have six armed men already on board, so sounding any alarm would only cause you and your crew harm. Gather your wits and make the announcement."

As the passengers made their way to the deck, they saw the Captain with his back to the starboard rail, a strained smile on his face. Beside him, a man they had not seen before. The Captain nodded, indicating that all were present. Albert drew his pistol. Three men emerged from the shadows, pistols in hand. The Captain, at Albert's nod, said in a loud voice, "Ladies and gentlemen, these men have taken over the ship. Please do exactly as they say and we will not be harmed." Taking advantage of the expected moment of stunned silence, the pirates began herding the men to the starboard rail and the women to the port side. While one man stayed with the women, the two others, waving their pistols, produced handcuffs and fastened each man to the rail with the Captain. Albert and his men now took several moments to look over their captives. The passengers were all roughly in their twenties, all well groomed and in good physical shape. This was not a surprise, as Albert had been scouting this and a few other boats for three days. Some were in bathrobes, the rest had slipped on jeans or shorts. Some women were softly crying, others were starting to ask questions. The men were all glaring at Albert, silently admitting their handcuffed impotence.

"Silence!" My men will now pass among you and collect everything in your pockets. Cell phones, wallets, and any jewelry you are wearing." The first two women handed over cell phones, a ring and a necklace. The man threw the phones overboard and pocketed the jewelry. The first man reluctantly gave up his wallet. The pirate rifled through it, taking credit cards, ID, and cash. He tossed the wallet into the water. At this, the fourth woman in the line began loudly demanding that they be set free and for the pirates to leave the ship or face "the law". Albert pointed at the lady and said, "Bring her!" Two of the bandits walked over to her and seized her by the upper arms, dragging her to the center of the deck. At a nod from Albert, one of the men moved to hold her arms behind her. The other man quickly pulled her shorts down to her knees. Then they bent her over at the waist, each holding her down with one arm. They began harshly smacking her panty-clad behind with their free hands. Screams became sobs and then frantic pleas to stop. At length, they straightened her up to face Albert, who looked directly at the other women and said, "From this point on you will all address me as 'Sir', and you will not speak unless you are asked a question. Is that clear to all?"

A few meek and tearful "Yes Sirs" were heard.

Albert turned to directly face the spanked woman. "Do you have anything else to say?"

Her eyes cast down in defeat, tears running down her face, she sobbed, "N-no---Sir."

Albert said, "Return to your group. Leave your shorts where they are." She shuffled back to the rail. Albert said, "Now we will continue." The men resumed collecting items from the captives, who were much more cooperative. After all but valuable items had been tossed into the ocean, Albert turned again to the women and said, "Now, two at a time, my men will take you to your cabins. You are to show them everything you have in the room. Every piece of clothing, everything. They will want to see any grooming or toiletry items you have. Some of you have left your phones and wallets in your room. Show my men everything. Is that clear, ladies?"

"Yes Sir."

As the men took the first two women by the arm, Albert held up his hand. "Stop. First, all the women, remove your shoes and throw them over the side. You won't need them." Slowly at first, each shoe or sandal came off and made a splash. As the last one went over, Albert said, "Thank you, ladies. I find that barefoot women are just a bit less defiant. Wouldn't you agree? You don't need to answer that."

In the first cabin, the captor spoke for the first time. "What is your name?"

"Lisa, Sir."

"Alright Lisa. You will quickly hold up each item you have in this cabin, one at a time, and then toss it in that corner unless I say otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." Lisa began holding up her clothing. A dress, underwear, shorts, t-shirts and shoes. All were thrown in a pile. She then went through her male companion's belongings.

"Go into your bathroom and show me what is there." Lisa brought out toothpaste, a few cosmetics and a razor. "Is there shaving cream in there?"

"Yes Sir."

"Leave only the razor, the shaving cream, and soap and towel. Throw everything else away. When Lisa returned, the man glanced in the bathroom. He turned toward the frightened woman. "Lisa, I will give you your privacy. Enter the bathroom. Do not lock the door. You are to shave yourself all over, including your pussy. Shower. Clean yourself thoroughly in all places. Do you understand what I mean by that?"

Stricken and tearful, Lisa choked out, "Yes Sir."

"You have twenty-five minutes to finish. If you take too long I will come in and help you. When you are finished, you are to wrap yourself in only the towel. Go!" As Lisa scampered into the bathroom, the man smiled, sat on the bed, and lit a cigarette.

In the next room, the second captive entered her cabin and backed up against a wall, expecting to be raped. "What is name?"

"Ummm, K-Katherine! S-Sir." A fleeting thought about trying to relate to a kidnapper entered her mind. "What is your name?" He just glared at her. She remembered the instruction to show her things. She reached toward a suitcase on the dresser.

"No!" he pointed toward the bathroom. Trembling, Katherine entered the small bathroom with the nameless pirate right behind. He looked around. He picked up a bar of soap and handed it to her. Then he held up a razor. "You bath! You shave!" He pointed to his armpits, and his crotch before patting his legs. He made a waving motion from his neck to his calf. "Understand?"

She reddened in embarrassment. "Y-yes s-s-Sir", she replied through tears. He turned and walked out, leaving the door open. Katherine had been shaving her privates for a couple of years, leaving the usual "landing strip", but it had been several days. She decided to shave that off in the shower. She began to undo the robe belt, but the open door was too much. She stepped in the shower, closed the curtain, and slipped out of her robe, bra, and panties. The first cold blast from the shower head made her jump back, but in a moment she began soaping up and shaving her legs and underarms. Her dark triangle headed for the drain last.

The man began to go through the suitcase and a closet, dumping everything on the floor. He heard the shower stop, and took a step to stand in the doorway. Katherine was just emerging from the shower, knowing she would have to sit down to finish. "Oh, please!", she pleaded. The man twirled his finger in a 'hurry up' motion, then folded his arms. Trembling and sobbing, she sat on the toilet and picked up the shaving cream. She turned to hide herself , but quickly saw that it wouldn't work. She placed a bare foot on the counter and spread her legs as she applied a thin layer of cream. As he watched, she had to feel for stubble with her fingers before reaching down with the razor.

Soon she wiped herself with the towel. She was well aware of his stare as she bent her head and moved her lower lips around, looking for any missed hairs. She stood up and faced him. In an instant, he grabbed her arm and neck, turned her around, and bent her face down to the toilet seat. She screamed, again expecting to be raped. Instead, he bent his head down and spread her ass cheeks. He grunted and reached for her hands. He placed one on each cheek and motioned for her to hold them open. He picked up the razor and scraped a few stray hairs off. He let go and as she straightened up, he was handing her the towel. Her face couldn't have been redder as she wrapped it around her body.

Two hours later, six towel-clad women were lined up at the rail. Most were still a little wet, and their hair was matted. He said, "Thank you, ladies for your cooperation. Your obedience will be tested further now." He pointed to the female crew member, who was still dressed. "You will go to each one, have her face the rail, and dry her hair and body with her towel. She can then put her towel back on. If anyone is uncooperative, just stand back and we will take care of it. Ladies, this will be the first step of your interview. Do you understand?"

Two or three emitted very meek, "Yes Sir".

"I said, do you understand?"

A much stronger "Yes Sir!" rang out.

As the sailor began her task, each woman, blushing and tearful, dutifully turned, perhaps grateful for this small grant of modesty. The men, including the ignored captives, were mesmerized. As the fifth woman's backside was revealed, Albert said, "Stop! Ladies, I want you to walk over to your man and notice that he is very interested in your predicament. You have 30 seconds. Move!" Each of the six women found her mate and quickly noticed that he was painfully aroused. Two of the women slapped her man across the face. Another attempted to kick out, but her knee became tangled in her towel. Another reached out and slapped at a crotch. Each said a few angry words, and turned to walk away. Most were blushing. One towel started to fall off. The woman quickly re-tucked it.

Albert continued. "Ladies, while you were busy freshening up, we have prepared your interview room. As you are finished getting dried, you will go one at a time with Peter here. The interview will take approximately thirty minutes. Be prepared to tell us all about yourself. Your profession, your hobbies, the books you have read, your experiences. You will be weighed and measured. You will be assessed. Do you understand?"

Several women glanced at each other, helpless at this deepening of their predicament. "Yes Sir."

"I will accept your answer, though I doubt if any of you really understand." He turned and walked away.

Peter escorted the first lady to the nearest cabin. Albert gestured, "Please sit here. What is your full name?"

"Autumn Ellis" Albert looked up from his clipboard. "Uh, Sir." Sitting in the short towel, Autumn had her knees pressed tightly together.

"Autumn, what is your profession?"

"I'm an accountant, Sir."

"Good, that skill could be very useful" Autumn started to question this odd statement, but Albert silenced her with a gesture. "There will be time for your questions later. Take this clipboard and list all your measurements, hobbies and interests." Autumn did so and handed the board back. "That man you just tried to kick, is he your boyfriend?"

"Y-yes Sir."

"And during the last few months, about how many times a week have you had sex?"

Autumn was starting to tremble. "Ummmm, uh, I guess about two or three times."

"Do you have something to add, Autumn?"

She looked up. "Umm, Sir! Sorry."

Albert took a wild guess. He stood up and glared down at her. "Autumn, did you have sex last night?" She looked up at Albert, towering over her. Her mouth gaped open, but no sound escaped. "Autumn, do you remember what happened on deck earlier? I hope you are not losing your respect for me. What are the two rules I gave you?"

"Errrr, to call you Sir, and to not speak unless asked a question. Sir." The trembling increased and tears began to flow.

"Answer my question!"

Autumn, close to despair, whispered, "Yes s-Sir."

"Autumn, have you ever given your boyfriend oral sex?"

"Uh, yes Sir."

"And has he returned the favor?"

"No Sir, he said he wouldn't like it." Autumn's face turned bright red. "Why are you asking me these questions?"

Albert shot her a stern look, but let the transgression go. "Stand up! Step on this scale!" Startled, Autumn quickly moved onto the scale. "Now, Autumn, we can hardly weigh you accurately while you are wearing a wet towel. You will remove it, fold it carefully, and hand it to me."

It took a moment for the command to sink in. Numbly, she unclasped the towel, let it fall into her hand and started to fold it. She broke.

Dropping the towel and putting her hands to her face, she started screaming, "I can't do this! Leave us alone! Leave us alone!"

At the first scream Peter stepped up and grabbed Autumn by the arms. Albert calmly said, "We will continue your interview after the others. Take her back to the rail and give her a taste of your hand." He quickly put an arm around her waist and dragged the naked, crying woman from the room. In a few minutes, her painful screams resonated through the ship.

The next two women, though highly embarrassed and tearful, cooperated with Albert's instructions. Each came out of the cabin blushing and distressed. The fourth was named Julie. As she handed her towel to him, Albert glanced down her body and asked, "Did you shave yourself completely?" Instinctively, she dropped her hands down across herself. Albert stood up and glared right into her eyes.

Even though she was still on the scale, Albert towered over her. She bent her neck to look up at him. "Show me! Sit down!" Intimidated, Julie sat in the chair. "Come on!" He moved his hands in an unmistakable way. Julie raised her legs and parted her knees a little. Albert grabbed her ankles and separated them. "Hold still!" He hesitated, looking at her legs.

He had always been an admirer of ladies legs and feet. Many women had nice legs, but few had pretty feet. Julie's feet were smooth and small with a graceful arch. "Very nice", he thought, as his attention focused on her crotch. Interestingly, he had always thought of pussies as rather ugly. He thought, "Maybe that's why nature covered them with hair." His customers, though, had almost invariably preferred smoothies. He lightly ran his fingertips over her crotch, pinching here and there. Julie sat frozen. Albert thought, " I got a little response from the last two. Not this one." After a quick inspection he said, "Good shaving job, you may take your towel and go." She quickly jumped up and wrapped herself in the towel. He watched her great calves and her toes flexing as she walked away. He turned to Peter, "I need to pick one of the six. Not that one." Peter chuckled.

Lisa was the last, save for Autumn. Having obediently folded her towel and stepped from the scale, Lisa stood before Albert naked. "Lisa, I am behind schedule. You have twice seen what happens to disobedient girls. I am growing impatient. If you do not wish to be dragged from this cabin and whipped, you are going to follow my commands quickly and precisely. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes Sir"

"First, I must check your grooming. Sit in the chair and hold your legs open widely." Terrified, Lisa backed into the chair, grasped her knees and spread her legs. "I said widely!" She opened her legs more, and gasped. "I know you had to shave hastily. I will be checking for thoroughness. I will also assess your responsiveness. The last one fell short." As Albert began to lightly run his fingers over her pussy, a deep blush began spreading over Lisa's chest. Her hips moved involuntarily. "I am impressed with your shaving. It is perfect." Lisa felt a strange sense of pride at the compliment. He pulled at her labia. "It's not easy to quickly shave a place like this. His fingers lightly pinched a deep fold. "Or here." His fingernail traced a line across her cheeks. "Have you shaved before today?"

"Uhhhh, yes Sir. But not completely like this."

Albert's tender manipulations quickly replaced her fear with a growing arousal. Albert was good. "Ah! I was hoping to see your little pink friend! He is not so little, eh?"

Lisa didn't answer. She was lost in sensation. Her eyes were closed. Albert continued his light, but expert massage. He began lightly tugging at her lips. She began a low gasping sound. Albert noticed a pulsing in her pussy. He lightly circled her clit, then moved his finger rapidly. Ahhhhh! Ahhh! Ohh! An orgasm washed over Lisa. She closed her knees and thrashed in the chair. Albert kept one hand between her legs, gently rubbing. Her breathing gradually slowed. Albert sat back in his chair. He allowed Lisa to sit up. She was still in a haze, her upper body still showing a blush.

"I suspect that you just had one the best orgasms of your life. Is that right, Lisa?"

Through a ragged breath, she said, "Umm, uh, yes uh, Sir."

"You are the most intelligent and responsive member of your group, Lisa. If you wish to make the best of your circumstance, I want you to listen carefully. The rest of your friends are going to another country to live a different life than they have known. Nod if you have an inkling of my meaning." Lisa nodded as another tear formed. "But your responses so far have earned you a chance to stay with me as my assistant. I can assure you, it will be a hard life but far less stressful than the life of the others. If you choose to audition for this assignment. You will have two tasks to accomplish to earn this position. Think for a moment. Are you interested?"

Carole99
Carole99
467 Followers