48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 06: Autumn

Story Info
Submitting to Master's fantasy.
5k words
4.5
50k
10

Part 6 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
471 Followers

This part reveals Autumn's new life after her first night with Master. Reading the series from the beginning is highly recommended. Your comments are welcome. I believe that most men and women have dark, secret dreams about being "taken". This series explores those fantasies. Please don't confuse them with real life.

Immediately following Pt. 04:

Autumn didn't emerge from the Master's suite until mid-morning, barefoot and carrying her heels and the white panties. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm very sore, Miss. And I need some sleep."

"Of course, dear. You have today and most of tomorrow to rest up. Do you have any injuries?"

"No Miss, he didn't hit me or anything. He just kind of overwhelmed me."

"Yes, every woman on this ship knows exactly what you mean. Did he wake you during the night?"

"Twice, Miss Miriam." She blushed and looked away.

"Did he...."

"No, Miss, not that. I thought he was going to the last time. He had me in that position, and I started to cry. He must have noticed because he leaned down and whispered in my ear."

"What did he say?"

"Miss, he said, 'I love your pussy.' and I think he does. I can hardly walk."

Miriam laughed. "He loved all of you! He has never given out 5 chips before! You pleased him very much" She kissed Autumn on the cheek and pressed the chips into her hand. "Be good to yourself. Take a nice bath, rest, and relax. I will send food and a lotion for your soreness. I would like to send Linda to visit with you this evening."

"Yes, Miss, I would like that very much. Linda is sweet. Thank you." Autumn spent the day napping, bathing, eating, and napping. She was in a dreamy state when Linda knocked. They began with a lingering hug and a light kiss. Linda opened a bag with food and a rare treat, wine. They chatted like old friends for 2 hours. The subject of Master came up several times.

"I have to say, the night wasn't half bad, but I wouldn't want to do it every night! How often does he ask for us?"

"It seems to me he likes a visit about twice a week when he is aboard. But he has 4 of us right now, not including Miriam, so you usually get a week or more, unless he really likes you. How many chips did you get?"

"Five," she whispered.

"Wow! You are good! Maybe the rest of us can relax." Linda giggled, showing that she was teasing. "I got 4 a couple times. Rose got 1 one time, and she couldn't sit down for a week after her session." That comment produced a little shudder in both women. "Master is very forceful, but he believes his girls should have fun too. How many did you get?"

"Um, Let's just say I may have gotten a chip for each one! I have never had such strong ones before, but I'm sore as hell now." They laughed.

"So true. Miriam is right about the submission thing. The orgasms are better and they make up a tiny bit for the bad parts of this job." They both realized that Linda had used the word 'job.' Both started to laugh, then grew silent as their situation sank in. In tears, they tightly hugged again.

"Oh Linda, what are we going to do? Are we stuck here forever? I'm kind of OK with Miriam and even the sex, but this isn't a life!"

"I know, dear. We just have to get through it and wait to see what happens. I know you can see that it's better to do exactly what they want. I like Miriam too, and she knows him very well. Seems like everything we do with him, she has already done many times. That reminds me. Miriam wants me to show you how to give him a bath."

"A bath! I was in a shower with him once and it was not fun. It was quick though. What is there to show?"

"Oh, he is very particular about his bath. He has a little quirk that I won't even tell you about. And we're going to practice on another man first. I'll come and get you in the afternoon. We're going to be in Miriam's room because she has a big tub."

By the next day, Autumn's soreness was fading, and she was rested. Linda told her to wear only a robe. In Miriam's bathroom, they drew hot water to a depth of a foot or so and added a dash of scented oil. At Linda's direction, they knelt naked and open beside the tub. A man entered the room wearing a white robe. It was the Captain! He gestured with his hands and they both stepped into the tub, settling into the familiar position at each end. The Captain stepped in and sat down.

"Kneel up!" Both women came up out of the water. He soaped his hands and began a thorough inspection of their pussies. Autumn jumped at his touch. "Hold still!" Each woman voiced a gasp as he ran a finger slowly along the length of her slit. He finished by brushing up between their cheeks. "Good job, ladies. You know he likes you to be smooth at all times."

"Thank you, Sir," both women chimed in. Linda picked up a bottle of body wash and reached toward Autumn.

"Remember I told you that Master has a certain way he likes to be washed?" She poured the soap across Autumn's breasts and then over her own. "We are going to wash the Captain as much as possible with our tits. Get up against his back and start rubbing."

Autumn felt the blush begin in her cheeks and spread down to her neck. She hesitated a moment, then started lightly brushing her breasts against his back. Linda started on his hands and arms. She nodded to him and then poured a pan of water over his head. Taking Linda's lead, they knelt up and washed his face and neck. Autumn saw Linda supporting her breasts with her hands and did the same. Each movement stimulated their nipples. The Captain's whiskers were maddening.

The Captain moved to expose his legs. As they awkwardly tried to wash his feet, his erection poked out of the water. He said, "Enough." They used their hands to finish his feet and legs. She touched him on the arm, prodding him to kneel up. While Linda washed his aroused cock, Autumn rubbed his cheeks clean.

"Autumn, at this point, Master will signal in some way if he wants head. Rinse him well and begin. But sometimes he will go down on all fours." The Captain obliged. "If he does this, he wants you to pump him. Put wash in one hand reach around to him. Put the other hand on his balls from behind. Caress and squeeze. Now, try it."

She remembered masturbating Master back on Blue Bayou. She started her service. Before long, the captain was groaning. "Autumn, now circle the base of his balls with your thumb and finger. Gently pull them down." A fleeting thought of really hurting the Captain floated in and out of her consciousness, but he started grunting and spurting into the water. Autumn looked at Linda. The look on their faces seemed to reflect the same unexpected thought: "At this moment, he is completely helpless and submissive."

In a few moments, he came out of his distracted state. Breathing heavily, he stood. Linda flipped the drain lever and stood to rinse him with a hand-held spray. He stepped out to let the women dry him. He donned his robe and reached in his pocket. Placing a stack of chips on the counter, he said, "Well done, ladies. Our boss will be pleased. I love this job. I believe I will be seeing you again on Friday."

As he left, Linda put her hands on Autumn's shoulders. "Listen, sweetie, we did a great job. Thank you for following my lead. He left a nice pile of chips. That will keep us on Miriam's good side. Now, I don't think either of us is a lesbian, but that shouldn't keep us from having some fun in this big ol' tub!"

They rinsed and refilled the tub. They splashed and laughed and washed each others backs, feet, and legs. Linda giggled, "Our tits are already clean, honey!" They slightly turned away from each other and reached down with a soapy hand to their crotches. The friction felt great, but it was too embarrassing to go further.

As they stood to rinse, Linda guided one of Autumn's feet to the side of the tub and directed waves of hot water back and forth up between their legs. For a moment, they were lost in a delicious, steamy haze, but Linda turned off the water, afraid that Miriam might walk in. Soon they were dried and dressed. A quick hug. Linda whispered in her ear, "They have no problem with a little self-help from time to time, OK?"

She whispered back, "OK, thanks for helping me get through the bath with him. I am amazed at the weird things that turn men on."

"Yeah, no kidding! We better go back." The bath with the captain and the splash-fest afterward had been arousing. Back in her room, Autumn made good use of the lotion. Thoughts crossed her mind as she rubbed. The Captain inspecting their pussies. Their hard nipples rubbing across his body. His seed spurting into the water. As she gasped out her orgasm, she pictured Linda riding out her own helpless climax.

Miriam came into her room early the next morning, carrying a dress on a hanger. Autumn quickly assumed her position. "Please put your robe back on and sit on the bed. Master is pleased with your progress." With a wink, she added, "The Captain seemed quite happy as well! Did you get some pleasure from the practice session as well?"

Autumn moved her knees closer together. Miriam could easily read her thoughts. "Uh, yes Miss, I did. Parts of it were, um, exciting."

"I'm sure. You don't need to be embarrassed, my dear. We all need a little relief now and then. There is so much sexual tension around here. A few years ago, I might have tied your hands down to keep you from playing with yourself, but that has changed."

"Let me tell you a story. About 4 years ago, one of the girls committed suicide. I realized then that we should have seen it coming. Master was very strict back then. I began talking to him about this, and he slowly came around. Back then, orgasms were by permission only, and the girls were not permitted to speak to each other."

"Remember, I was once in your position. When I became more of an assistant to him, I knew that these rules were a source of great bitterness and frustration over time. As a result, he has granted both a little more privacy and a chance at some companionship. You have made a friend in Linda and I encourage that. I caution you not to overdo with these 2 little freedoms. They flow from the Master through me. Do you fully understand me?"

Autumn hesitated, framing her words. "Yes, Miss Miriam, I understand. I will not let it get out of hand."

Miriam laughed. "Dearie, I don't think 'out of hand' is the problem!" In a moment, Autumn got the joke as she thought about her activities in bed the last evening. She blushed.

"Your duty this week is in housekeeping. I'm going to pair you with Linda and you will start on the bridge today. I brought you this outfit. There are some proper shoes in the closet. The dress is short enough that you will be glad you have panties. Go and eat in Linda's room. I'll pick you up later."

"Thank you, Miss Miriam. Without you this would be unbearable."

They chattered like old friends at breakfast. "Linda, what is this cleaning duty like? These dresses look a little dangerous."

"We'll be safe on the bridge, not like the kitchen. But again, it's not about us. It's about not distracting the crew. The rest of the ship will be pretty safe too, because the guests can only grope when they are with the Master. The kitchen is the pits. One time I got a finger clear up between my legs. And then you have to thank the brute."

"Do we have to, uh..."

"No. We only have to service them at the poker game. I guess if we were told to fuck them we would have no choice, but I think the Master sees us as a kind of harem. Even the Captain only gets so much."

"You said there were 4 girls here. Who is the other one?"

"Oh. Her name is Abby. You'll see her later when we are cleaning the kitchen floor. She keeps to herself and won't talk much. I worry about her sometimes."

"Have you heard that a girl killed herself here? Miriam told me that this morning. How awful!"

"I heard. Happened before I got here." Linda reached across the table and took Autumn's hands. "Promise me if you start feeling like that you'll tell me. This is hard, but we can help each other." At that moment, Miriam opened the door. They stood up.

"Have you forgotten your manners when I enter your room?" Both girls quickly knelt. Linda reached for the top button on her dress. "No need for that. I just don't want you to forget where you are, and who I am. You are to be obedient and compliant at all times. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Miriam." They were clearly embarrassed at their lapse. They walked to the bridge in silence. Linda knew the routine: Wash the windows inside and out, wipe all surfaces, clean the floor and the restroom. They were not to talk on the bridge.

Mid-morning found them cleaning staterooms and hallways. Miriam reminded them that she would be inspecting their work. Linda whispered, "We have to be careful not to relax around her. She can't make it heaven around here, but she can make it hell. Just ask Rosey. Miriam made her pay for a session yesterday, and she didn't have enough for meals. And she didn't take her then. She has to wait until tonight."

"What does she do that's so bad? I know she complains, but..."

"When you were with the Master the other night, did you fake it? Did you pretend to be turned on?"

Autumn looked down. "No! He's such a powerful guy. I was lost in him. Do you?"

"No, he rocks me every time, but Rose just can't get into it. I actually admire her in a way. She doesn't buy into any of this. I never thought of myself as submissive, but that's how you survive around here."

In a week's time, they covered about half the ship. Linda said there were also paid cleaning staff. Each day the last task was cleaning the galley floor. Autumn saw Abby, a tall redhead whose face and arms were covered with freckles. Autumn tried several times to make eye contact, but she never looked up from the work table.

Miriam allowed them to eat breakfast together each morning. On the third day, Rosemary brought a tray. She was shuffling her feet as the women noticed her panties around her ankles. "Rose, what are you doing?"

There were tears in her eyes. "I can wear them in the galley, but I have to pull them down everywhere else. And I have to show my ass to everyone I see." She turned around to show her welts. Tears became full sobs. The girls rose up to embrace her in a hug.

"Rose, what happened? I didn't think it was going that badly."

"Linda, I was with the Master a couple days ago. I just froze up! He called Miriam to take me out. It was awful!"

Autumn said, "I'm so sorry Rosemary. You know we all care about you..." Her voice trailed off. All three were in tears. Rosemary turned to shuffle back to the door.

One evening Miriam called all 4 women to her room. It was the first time they had ever been all together, and they were fearing the worst. Each was wearing the usual white robe. Autumn noticed that Rosemary's panties were not around her ankles. "Ladies, there will not be a poker game on Friday. Master wants us to stage a different kind of event. I am expecting each of you to fully participate."

She looked directly at Rosemary.

"Master is a history buff, and we are going to enact a slave auction as it might have happened in ancient Arabia." She glanced at each one as this announcement sank in. Autumn gasped, remembering her auction on Blue Bayou. "Ladies, this will be more of a play than a real auction. Master and his friends will be bidding on the same amenities you provide at the poker game: Your beautiful bodies will be on display and you will enthusiastically service them." She looked at Rosemary again.

"The Captain will serve as slave-master. He will bring you into the room wearing these caftans that I brought. He will remove them and he will display your assets to the bidders in a thorough and personal way. In the next 2 days, we will be practicing 6 display positions. You are already familiar with 3 of them. Do you understand?"

Each of the 4 women looked at the floor and blushed in varying degrees. "Yes, Miss Miriam," Autumn squeaked out.

"Rosemary, look at me. This is your chance to get back in my good graces. Do you understand me?"

Rosemary nodded, "Yes, Miss, I will try my best."

"We will start in the morning. Each of you take a caftan and try it on." As their robes dropped, Autumn noticed that Abby's freckles extended down her chest and back. After a couple trades, they each found a fit.

"Tonight you will think about how you are going to please the Master this week. You may go."

The next morning found them standing before Miriam in the ankle-length caftans. Their feet were bare and their hair covered with a hood. "Ladies, the scene for our little play is this: You have been captured and brought to a village square for the monthly slave auction. The slave-master will strip you and display your body in ways meant to arouse the bidders. You will be reluctant and embarrassed, but compliant. That part should be easy, as it will be true."

"The captain will not be at our practice sessions, so I will take his part. I will have this small whip, but you will not feel its lash. You will comply with its mere caress. Let's begin. Stand off to the side. The Captain will be talking to the bidders in chairs in front, but I don't need to do that. Linda you are first." Miriam motioned with her hand.

Linda didn't move. Miriam waited, then made a light crack with the whip. Linda moved to center stage. "Perfect my dear. Now turn for us." As she competed her circle, Miriam stepped behind her. She pulled the hood down, opened a button at the back of the dress and slowly peeled it down off her shoulders. Waiting a moment, she gradually revealed Linda's breasts. "The Captain will be describing your beauty as he goes." Gradually, the caftan dropped until Miriam directed Linda to step out of it. "Turn again for us, my dear, and then stand for inspection."

Linda placed her hands behind her neck and separated her feet. Being naked in front of the other women was even more stressful than stripping for the Master, and her rising blush showed it. Miriam tapped her knee with the whip. She moved her feet farther apart. Miriam moved behind her and lightly traced her fingers down the length of Linda's body, from arms to hips. Linda trembled at the touch.

Miriam stepped in front and tapped the whip on the floor. Linda shook a few tears off and lowered herself into a kneeling position. She knew a tap was coming. She widened her legs to the maximum. Miriam tapped her elbow. Linda straightened up, stretching her body. "That was very good, Linda. We'll do more later. Get dressed." She looked at the remaining women. "I expect each of you to perform your part at least that well. Abby, your turn."

As Abby's body was revealed, Autumn was curious about the extent of her freckles. Miriam saw her staring and smiled. "Master is also fascinated by these freckles. He thinks they are charming." At this, Abby's freckles faded into her blush.

Autumn was next. Miriam trailed the whip over her stomach and breasts. "As I do that, shrink back from the whip. Good."

As Rosemary was revealed, her red marks were still visible on her thighs and ass. She played her role as Miriam expected, with a mixture of hesitance and obedience. "Thank you Rosemary. I know that was hard. I am pleased."

"Ladies, this afternoon we will practice the floor positions. They are much harder to perform, but I'm expecting each of you to comply perfectly. We will practice them as a group to save time. Wear your robes after lunch. I will see you then."

Later the women were back with Miriam. "Strip and assume position 3." Four robes fell to the floor. Linda was first to place her left cheek on the carpet and spread her legs. The rest followed with Rosemary sinking to the floor last. "You are showing your charms to the bidders. Be proud of your beauty. I will step behind each one of you in turn. When I crack the whip, you will reach back and open yourself to me."

Carole99
Carole99
471 Followers
12