48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 10: Autumn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, umm, hi. What are you doing here?" She sat up beside Linda, slowly waking up. The "naughty girl" comment sank in and she pulled the sheet up around her breasts. "OK, you caught me. I thought today was great, didn't you? What happened back there with the Captain?"

"Sweetie, that was all an act with Miriam and the Captain. We were counting on you to step up and you sure did. I'm sorry we couldn't tell you. We wanted you to be natural."

"So, what's going on with you and Miriam? I know you are not as mean as you were acting before."

"Sorry, honey. No comment. But, everyone is happy right now and you and Abby are a big cause of it. Miriam has given me some new duties, but you and I will always be friends, even if I have to play mean to you in front of the others. I'm doing scheduling now and I have a couple of things for you. First, you and Anna have kitchen duty this week. Take her in the morning. Also, there is a poker game this week. You and Abby have that. It will be her first..."

"...Wait! What about that man..." Autumn could almost smell that disgusting odor again.

"...Don't worry. Miriam brought it up with Master. It won't happen again. The clients have to shower before the game. Talk to Abby about it. I'm thinking about having Anna watch through a crack in the door. All right, honey, get some sleep and keep your hands outside the covers!" Giggles.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Autumn was relieved that, after four days in the kitchen, no one had come in to grope Anna. It was going to be traumatizing enough to have her observe the evening's poker game. As they waited under the table, Autumn whispered, "Abby, once it starts, it won't take long. They're so excited when they sit down, it only takes about ten strokes to get 'em off. What worked on the Captain will work on them."

"I know. I'm getting used to it. Do we really have to go out there and strip for them after?"

"Yeah, we probably will. Don't look at their faces. Remember, you can get lots of chips here. I got ten once."

"How many for a ticket out of here?"

Autumn gave her a gentle elbow. "Shut up, bird-brain! Here they come." In moments, the four chairs were filled. The girls could hear the small talk and the sound of cards flipping around the table. The women were well-prepared. They had bowls of warm water, bottled water, and washcloths.

As promised, all the men were clean and relatively sweet-smelling. Nothing could mask the taste and odor of semen, however. Within 20 minutes, four men came to a groaning finish. Autumn used her patented final kiss and earned nine chips. Abby received seven. They waited for the last act.

Master seemed to wait forever before calling them out. "You are both lovely. Please leave your panties around one ankle." This was the clue for them to turn around and draw their garments off. They gracefully turned back to face the table, fingers laced behind their necks.

"Please walk around the table and say hello to my guests. Gentlemen, try to look these ladies in the eyes!" As she approached each client, Abby tried to figure out which ones she had serviced. Each one turned his chair and held out his hands to greet her.

"Hello, beautiful!" There were laughs around the table as each man tried and failed to follow Master's prompt. Bare breasts and smooth pussies overruled eye contact.

She took each man's hands and did a little curtsy. "Hello, I'm Abby." Observing this little ritual played right in to Master's fantasy about nude women and clothed men. His eyes clouded over a bit as the scene finished. Soon the girls were side by side again, panties still dragging along on one foot.

"Thank you, ladies. I am pleased." They entered the hall to find Anna and Linda, who offered robes. They swiftly pulled their panties into place.

"Oh, thank you, Linda! I was getting goose bumps there at the end." Anna remained silent as they made their way to Autumn's room. Linda waited while the girls brushed their teeth and gargled. As they gathered in a circle, Autumn commented that the worst part of male come was the aftertaste.

All three women nodded in agreement. "But at least they were clean this time. They all smelled like Ivory soap!"

Linda started the conversation. "So, Anna, that's the poker game and you're up next time. I'll go with you and guide you through it. OK? What are your thoughts?"

"Well, Ma'am, I..."

"...Wait. You have been through a tough indoctrination in the last couple of weeks. Now, Anna, when it's just us, please call me Linda."

"Oh, OK, I will, Linda. I haven't had a chance to thank you for intervening with Miriam that day. You saved me!"

"You are welcome, dearie. We are in a new phase now. It seems like you have accepted your place in this strange menagerie, so I will now be more like a den mother. I will do my best to protect you. Your first test will be the poker game on Friday. Abby did very well, and I'm counting on you to play your role as well." Linda drew Anna into a long embrace.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Two weeks later, Miriam came to Autumn's room. "Turn off the TV, honey. You don't want to miss this news." Miriam took her hands as they sat on the bed. "It's all set. I'm leaving the ship and, if you can agree to the conditions, I'm taking you with me."

Autumn's hand flew to her mouth. "Oh my god! Tell me!"

"I have satisfied my debt and regained his trust. I'm going to run one of his smaller businesses in Germany and you are going to be my accounting assistant." But, you have to agree to stay with me for a year and never, ever say a word about your time here. Don't answer right away."

"But..."

"Listen carefully. He is a powerful man who stays in international waters most of the time. Do you remember that French tycoon who raped a hotel maid in New York City? Nothing ever happened to him. These people are untouchable. Do you understand?"

Autumn didn't hesitate. "Yes! Miriam, I owe you everything! I agree! When?"

"We leave in three days. I have lined up an apartment in Berlin. I would like you to stay with me at first. We have one more event with Master and then we are free. He wants to spend a night with Anna. Since you did so well with her last time, I suggested a threesome. He took exactly one second to say Yes."

"Yes, we can do it! Anything! Let's go wake Anna up!"

"That will wait 'til tomorrow. This will be your most important performance, but you must be sure Anna is fully into it. You two will show up at his door eager and horny. Now, Linda only knows that I'm leaving and, of course, Anna knows nothing. We need to keep it that way until the last minute. Let's get some sleep, dearest. We're going to need it."

At noon the next day, Linda found Anna on cleaning duty. "Anna, you're off for the day. Go find Autumn. You are going to see the Master tomorrow and you are going to perform with grace and passion. Am I clear on this?"

"Yes, Linda. I'll do my best."

Autumn and Anna spent the day talking about how they would approach Master. "Anna, they are counting on us to keep him happy. Life is always better when he is. This time, I think we should be a little aggressive with him. I have an idea, but you have to be right there with me. OK?" Autumn took her hands, hoping not to betray her ulterior motive.

"Yes, I think I can do it if you will be there with me. What is he like? I've never even spoken to him."

"Well, he just has this power that won't be denied. He doesn't need a belt. He uses his eyes. He just looks at you and you melt. You might be surprised at how gentle he can be. Somehow, I've never felt like he was forcing himself on me. It's hard to explain, but you'll see."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Miriam and Linda watched from a distance as the girls approached his door. Autumn focused on one thought: She could be free in 24 hours. Anna was torn between the reality of giving herself to a stranger and the fuzzy concept of "taking one for the team."

Autumn knocked twice. Master opened the door a few inches. "Sir, you ordered a massage?"

"Uh, oh yes, come in, ladies!" He opened the door wide. Instead of falling to the customary kneeling position, they faced him. Abby held up a small bottle of oil. "Sir, did you order the Premium Special Massage?" They both stood close and looked up at him.

"Why, uh, yes I did!" The look of surprise and delight on his face was priceless. No one else knew of the scene they planned. "Shall we proceed to the bedroom?"

Remembering her role, Anna said, "Sir, the Premium Special is clothing-optional. Will you please help us with that?" They both turned their backs to him. He slowly lowered one zipper, then the other. The white gowns fell to the floor. They turned and, out of habit, placed their hands behind their necks. He lowered himself to one knee and slipped the white panties to the floor. He couldn't help but reach out to caress the two bare pussies at his eye level, eliciting a nice gasp. They began removing his shirt. As Autumn knelt to slide his pants down, she pressed her cheek along his already stiffening penis.

"Please, lay on the bed, Sir." Master stretched out on his stomach as Anna straddled his back and Autumn moved to work on his legs and feet. Anna started rubbing his head and lightly tugging on small handfuls of hair. He started making little sounds of pleasure. Anna knew from long experience that women loved a vigorous scalp massage. It was one of the great pleasures of a visit to a beauty parlor. It was no surprise men liked it too, though most would never talk about it.

Autumn started on his upper thighs, casually running her nails along his testicles as she kneaded his muscles. She worked her way down to the calves, frequently returning to squeeze and tickle him. She started rubbing her thumbs on the soles of his feet. Having his hair and feet massaged at the same time felt wonderful. He started squirming and moaning. He tried to turn over.

"Please, Sir! We're almost finished." Anna started on his shoulders. He relaxed. Autumn's roaming fingers found him to be fully erect. In a few moments, Autumn realized that he was ready to explode. "Would you like to turn over, Sir?" Anna rose up to let him turn. His penis stood completely upright.

Autumn took Anna's hips and guided her onto the Master, setting an excruciatingly slow pace, as Linda had advised. Up slowly, a little wiggle, a tight clench, back down. Autumn lightly tickled and raked his balls from behind. Master, groaning, reached up to fondle Anna's breasts. Up and back down.

As he started breathing and moaning rapidly, Anna increased her speed and concentrated on the head. Autumn could tell that Anna was also lost in lust. Master erupted. "Ahh! Ahh, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh!" Autumn reached around to rub Anna's clit. In a moment, she exploded as well.

"Ohh! Oh! Mmm...oh god! Uhn, ahh...stop...Autumn... please!" She tried to push Autumn's hand away.

Master sat up, still inside Anna and drew her into a long, deep kiss. He lay back again and guided her slowly off, indicating that she should lay beside him.

Autumn took a cue and whispered, "Sir, would you like to be alone with her now?"

"Yes, thank you." Autumn gave her a light pinch on the bottom, picked up her dress and padded out of the room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Miriam made sure that Autumn and Linda had some time to say goodbye. They cried and hugged and talked for 30 minutes until they could hear the helicopter winding up. "I'm sorry you have to stay. Miriam says that if all goes well, you could leave here in a year or so. You have to find me then! We have to see each other again!" The last hug, the last wave. Autumn and Miriam, airborne, took one last glance at the ship and tightly holding hands, looked forward in the direction of the mainland.

Author's Note: Dear Readers, this marks the end of Autumn's adventure in captivity. Please watch for the continuation of Julie's life in Hong Kong by co-author J Spe. I will also endeavor to continue Lisa's life in the harem (from Part 2). We appreciate your comments.

—Carole99