48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 14: Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the First Law of Slavery:A Slave Never Wins.

We share a giggle for a few moments and then Igor has a reminder. "The 'bigger and plumper,' you're right, are for your Master. The 'more sensitive' is for whom?"

He's pointed out my problem with keeping my Master at the center of my universe. He's recognized that the 'more sensitive' is likely to be for me, the slave. My Inner Goddess prompts an attempt at a redirection; the Laws of Slavery have no need for an excuse. "Please, Sir. More sensitivity is only to enhance this slave's movements to create more pleasure for my Master."

My face tells Igor that even this slave knows it's a weak attempt, but he gives me a small smile, as if to tell me that he knows I almost lost the center of my universe, but he appreciates that I'm trying to maintain it.

Author's note: Thank goodness Our Heroine is improving! But, what will the Empress require of her? The next Scene begins to open new avenues for Julie.

J Spe

12