48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 15: Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at my Master and I think I draw strength from his composure. He has provided an emotional anchor to my undocked emotions. I do my breathing thing and wait. Master hasn't asked a question, so I'm not permitted to reply to his homily. Still, I manage a smile, and am delighted when he smiles back.

"Of course, your outburst did violate all sorts of rules. I think the proper correction will be three strokes of a nice whippy cane. I'll ask Igor to carry them out after dinner; we do want you to be able to sit for dinner, don't we?"

I am aghast. First, I am calmed and reassured. Now, I'm to be beaten?

Master has another surprise.

"Since this is for so few strokes, really just a minor correction, I think you may decide for yourself whether you want us to go to the trouble of fastening you to the whipping bench or if you can hold yourself still enough to get this over with just in the Down position? Think it over and let us know at dinner, please."

Author's Note: Any suggestions for how Julie should handle this "minor correction?" Clearly, she has to get through it well enough to go to the Empress in the morning. Your ideas might help Our Heroine "survive and prosper."

J Spe