48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 32: Julie

Story Info
The Girl with the Golden Touch.
9.2k words
4.58
14.6k
3

Part 32 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
470 Followers

48 Hours on Blue Bayou, Part 32: Julie, Scene 23

Author's Note: This Part solves the "Kolya problem," but what about our entire coffle of slaves being captured by the Russians? Can a message be gotten "out?" Can Our Heroines cue the cavalry?

Chapter Seventy-Three: My Ring, Part I

Sergei moves to Kolya's side and puts his arm around the young man. Now, the family resemblance is more obvious. The other Russians seem to fade into the background. Even to a non-Russian, the father's tenderness for his son is evident.

"Kolya, we've talked about this, that today is going to be a big day for you. Now, you've met each of the slaves we've got here. Which one do you want?"

Kolya seems to lose his hesitancy. He turns to me and points, really, sort of a wave, as if he's conjuring me up from seafoam, like the goddess Aphrodite. "I'd like Julie, Sir. I've wanted her since we saw her photo in that Auction Catalogue." He laughs a bit. "And when that nosy opera guy said he was 'making inquiries' on behalf of The Enterprises, it just seemed like the Fates were on my side."

Sergei's face breaks out into a grin. "Well, I'm sure you're going to enjoy this one. Have you planned your campaign?"

Kolya grows serious. "Oh, yes. I've got the first steps planned pretty carefully. We start with a standard position and then try out the Magic Tongue. I think, after that, we'll have to go more spontaneously."

The other Russians break out in huge guffaws and belly laughs. I'm not sure what Kolya is talking about, and I'm not happy that those men are taking his plan like the funniest joke in history. If my guess is right — that Kolya is going to give me his virginity — this is really serious. Well, it isn't as serious for a man, I guess, as for a young girl. But, still...?

Sergei also waves an arm, but his signal sends the other Russians into action. In short order, we lose our handcuffs. Light chains are clipped to the rings dangling from our collars. Each Russian takes a chain and the slaves are taken from the salon, probably to each Russian's suite. Kolya waits until everyone has left before he picks up my chain. I am waiting for the tug that will signal me to move, but Kolya wants to talk a bit, first.

"Slave Julie," he starts, "have you figured out what is going on here?" His voice is soft, without any hint of menace, but, as any slave knows, a Master's mood can change faster than the weather.

I glide into Position One and bend my head in submission. He hasn't ordered this, but Position One is so standard among slave positions — it really shows off a slave's submission well — that I bet this initiative will be ignored. It is.

"Please, Master, I think I understand some things, but I know very little about Russian customs. Your guidance and explanation would be very welcome, Master."

Kolya seems a bit irritated. "Yes, Julie, that is all obvious and allowances can be made. But, I asked a question and you gave me an evasion, not an answer. Now, let's have an answer!"

OK, he may be young and inexperienced, but someone has taught him how to be a Master! I lower my head a bit more, take my deep breath, and begin. "Please, Master, it appears that you are the son of Sergei, the leader of your team. It seems as if you were added to the team after most plans had been agreed. I'm thinking that you have not much sexual experience, that you saw this Circus as a chance to learn more, and convinced your father to add you to the team." I have left out the "virginity" item on the chance that he actually has lost his cherry and his maneuver was just to get in on the fun his father was planning with Pat.

Kolya nods agreement. "And what is the extent of this 'inexperience' you mention?" Master, indeed! He's as good with a line of questioning as some lawyers from my old firm.

Another breath and I drop the V-bomb.

Kolya chuckles a bit and nods agreement. "The family still sees me as a little kid. Can you imagine getting through my teens with our slaves still out-of-bounds to me? And, it wasn't easier at University. The steward they sent with me was just as strict. So, I'm still as pure as the freshly fallen snow," he stops for a small sigh, "but then that Auction Catalogue came with your picture. There was no chance my allowance would cover even an opening bid for you, so I didn't sign up for it. But, I kept in touch. And when the Tale of Fifty's Fellatio and the Story of the Slave with the Magic Tongue got out, well, even my father wondered if we'd missed a chance. Of course, with the opera guy asking questions, it was just a small trip to setting up the maneuver to get into the team. I kind of think my father actually is proud that I worked so hard to make this happen."

In a way, I'm a bit flattered by this story. I mean, who wouldn't like to be selected from just photographs in a catalogue, carried in memory for some time, and checked up on to get those stories that Blondie made up? And then, the infighting to get onto the team going to the Circus? In these circles, that's like an invitation to the Olympics. I've had some arousal today, but I'm sure this young man is going a lot further with me in just a little while. I'm trying to be as helpful as I can: I'm going to have to request permission to climax from this man.

Finally, Kolya gives my chain the tug I've been expecting. I rise as fluidly as I can and he leads me out of the salon and down the corridor to his suite. I am stopped as I enter: in the center of his salon, he has erected a whipping post! It is a round pole, about 10 centimeters in diameter, extending from floor to ceiling. There are handcuffs and other fittings attached at various heights. The salon shows no furniture to clutter activities around the post.

Kolya marches me up to the post and clips my chain to a handy fitting. He leaves me and disappears into the bedroom for several minutes, returning as naked as I am. I check his package and find it about average, but, of course, it is still flaccid.

The son of Sergei notices my examination and chuckles. "I could say that, so far, none of my women have complained about this equipment, but that would be a bad joke. You're here to make that line come true, aren't you, my dear?"

It's a question, so I'm required to answer. "Of course, Master. And, if I may be so bold, I don't think that will be any problem. Thank you, Sir."

I wait for the possible explosion, but there is only Kolya's soft chuckle. "My slave has both a sense of humor as well as a lot of confidence. Perhaps the Tale of Fifty's Fellatio is completely true?"

A short giggle escapes, and I hasten to add, "Please, Master, the young man at that time expressed his opinion that it was 'Best ever' for him. I will work to that standard for you, Sir." Well, with nothing to compare with, that's sort of a tautology, isn't it? Anyway, Master seems to accept his slave's promise as he rummages in a cabinet. He finds what he is looking for and I glimpse some sort of black and red instrument, but he leaves it in the cabinet for the moment.

Coming to me, he strokes my hair and back. His stroke is a bit shorter than my Master's, but I still get a moment's warmth from it. "My dear Julie, I have thought about this for some time. I am going to trice you up to this post and flog your back and front until my prick is as hard as steel. Then, I'm going to lie down on the bed and you're going to mount me, impaling yourself, cowgirl style, on my prick. You're going to move so my prick penetrates you as deeply as possible and then as little as possible. You're not coming off my prick until I give permission. I've selected this position because the books say it's favorable for the woman's G-spot. You'll have to show me that spot later, of course. Do you understand?"

Such a simple, direct plan! He will apply pain to me until that applies strength to his erection. I will apply my skills at vaginal intercourse, cowgirl position, until his strength ejaculates inside me. He will no longer be a virgin. "Please, Master, this slave understands. Flogging, then a cowgirl ride to your completion. Thank you, Master."

I see gratitude in Kolya's eyes. He has a dream, he has a slave, and he wants to make the dream real. For a moment, I am caught up in his dream and also wish to make it real. As he takes my right wrist, however, a wave of fear washes over me. I will be hurt!

But, my trainers' words come to help me: of course, this will be a hurt, but it will not be a harm. I will recover from the hurt and my gift will help make this boy a man.

Crazy, right? But, it seems so right to me!

My right wrist is caught by a cuff high up on the post, with my left wrist caught a few moments later. I am stretched, of course, but my feet are still on the floor. My Master turns me to face the post, with my chain falling between my breasts.

"Slave, hug the post tightly. For this position, I don't want to mark your breasts." That caution is enough for me to shuffle as close to the post as possible. I feel the chain press into my chest and abdomen. A few taps on my feet position them on either side of the post, allowing me to press even closer to the post. A few turns of rope fix my feet in position. With just this little opening of my legs, I get the idea that I can rub my pussy against the post hard enough to get me off!

The stage is set. The performers are in place. Kolya picks up the instrument and shows it to me. It is a flogger, with perhaps two dozen falls, some black and some red. He tells me that two different leathers make up the falls: deer and elk. These are some of the lighter leathers, he tells me, and so their slashes will be lighter than those from a steer leather, perhaps more sting than thud. It is a slight comfort.

The first stroke comes over my right shoulder, and there is plenty of both sting and thud! I lose my breath for a moment but breathing returns just as the second stroke covers my left shoulder. I struggle to keep still — some noble idea, probably — but I do give way to a short scream with each hit. As the strokes mount, covering my back and my still-red ass, my screams mix with sobs. The idea of rubbing my pussy on the post evaporates; I am having all I can do to breathe between strokes.

When my entire back has been marked by the flogger, my Master stops. I try to see if he has achieved his erection, but I cannot catch a view. I hope it is time for my vaginal skills.

It is not. The rope comes away from my feet, I am turned so my back is against the post, and my feet are retied. As before, my legs are a bit apart, so I'm sure my pussy will be a target. The post is now against my ass crack, but the pain in my back, strangely, is not increased by contact with the post. With my wrists held aloft, my breasts must be stretched beautifully, I think.

Sure enough, the first blow covers my right breast, followed by coverage of my left breast. There are enough falls in this instrument to mark almost all the breast with each stroke. Master directs his instrument to ensure that no part of my chest and abdomen is not marked. As before, I start with small cries and, as the blows accumulate, move to larger, fuller screams and, finally, to continuous sobs.

There is another pause and, again, I hope this signals the completion of this step in Master's plan. No, Master is just changing positions. Now, working from a side, his strokes land on my mound and move down my cleft to my lips. Now, the sting and thud are accompanied with arousal. I feel myself start to lubricate. An occasional fall manages to penetrate my lips to land on my clit. Master can probably tell, because these strikes elicit a different kind of scream.

Suddenly, it is over. Master wipes a cool towel over my face and I can see his smile. He is murmuring something, but I cannot tell whether it is in Russian or English. His face disappears and I feel the rope leaving my feet. In a moment, the cuffs are opened and my arms flop down, caught by my Master's embrace. He holds me close, as a lover might, and I understand what he is saying.

"My dear Julie, you did so well. I am so proud of you. Your screams were like music. Your tears were like pearls. Your skin marks so well, like an artist's canvas. You have made me so hard that I thought I might cum before I could take you off the post. Come over to the bed now, please. It is time for your magic."

It takes a few moments for me to get my legs working properly. They were not targets of the flogging, but they reacted as part of my body. Kolya supports me as we move to the bed, where Kolya helps me onto the bed. He stretches out before me and I get to appreciate that, engorged, his prick is beautiful! It is not circumcised, but, erect, his foreskin is mostly retracted. I reach out and stroke him with one hand and then the other, moving his foreskin completely off his helmet. With his tool in one hand, I fondle his ball sac with the other. His testes are a good size, each ball nicely fitting one hand. I jiggle his jewels gently, and he responds with a moan.

I kneel facing his head, my knees straddling his hips, and lean forward to kiss his nipples. A hand finds his prick, still engorged and hard, and I direct it to my cleft. A few strokes along my labia are enough to produce my lubrication, and I insert the tip of his tool into my cunt. I pause for just a moment, savoring the power this Master has given his slave: I sink down, making him penetrate me to the neck of my womb. I could stop here, I realize, and Kolya would, technically, no longer be virgin. My Inner Goddess pokes me and asks Are you crazy?

Of course, I begin the slow rise and sink movements that women have been doing for ages. My Master begins to moan and writhe a bit, fitting in with my rhythm. I am careful not to withdraw too much; that would be treasonous, probably, but, at least for me, embarrassing. My Master's dream is my only concern. I lean forward again to suckle his nipples and he takes this opportunity to capture my breasts in his hands. He kneads each in sync with my riding rhythm, left as I rise, right as I sink.

I feel my own arousal gathering. I must not climax before him! I must ask permission to cum! But I must not interrupt Master's experience. I slow my rhythm just a bit, and Master picks up on the change, moving his hands from my breasts to my nipples, which are proudly erect. I guess he is about to pinch them, sort of a reminder to his slave to keep going.

"Please, Master, you are making your slave dizzy with desire" — how's that for some misdirection? — "may your slave cum, Master?"

His voice is hoarse as he rushes to reply. "Of course, slave, but not before your Master. Do you understand?"

So formal! Even to the use of the standard slave question. I get my reply in as I return to a faster, deeper rhythm. "As my Master commands."

My trainer, Igor, has worked with my vaginal muscles as much as with my core and extremities. I didn't know I could clench and relax them on a man's prick. Now, I add these muscles to my efforts. My Master notices this with a few cries of his own.

I'm moving faster and faster, trying to hold back my own arousal while stimulating my Master. I feel him go rigid for a few seconds, and then he is thrusting up and into me with surprising vigor. I try to clench every fiber of my vaginal muscles; he must not lose contact!

He doesn't. I feel the warmth of his semen spurting into my channel and press my knees tight to his hips, willing my cunt to hold all his juices. This effort pushes me over the cliff to my own petite mort. We are frozen for a few moments, only our breathing to be heard in the room. Kolya's face is wreathed in smiles and he gathers me into an embrace on his chest.

I don't know how long this scene lasts, but I hear Kolya murmur, "Best ever." I cannot help but start laughing; not a giggle this time, a real, full laugh. Kolya does pinch a nipple, and I stifle that response.

"Slave, new orders." My Master is back to his well-thought-out plan.

"You will rise up and remove my prick from your cunt. You will use your mouth to clean me of all juices. You will use the bathroom to clean yourself. You will find a robe and bring it here so I may dress properly. Do you understand?"

I bend my head in submission as I give my favorite reply to this question. "It shall be as my Master desires." Corny, right? Still, we've changed this young man's world, so my reply isn't really so "over the top." On the other hand, my orgasm easily qualified for that label!

When I return with his robe, Kolya is on the telephone and his tone of voice suggests he is giving orders, in Russian, to the other party. When he finishes, he smiles at me and says he's just ordered "a bite to eat." Until it arrives, he has me clean and dress the leather falls of the flogger. He appears surprised that I know how to do this routine task, so I explain about my Master's training in Hong Kong and their high standards and their attention to detail.

"Your Master must have been brought up by a Russian Няня, a nanny," he says. "They are the real secret weapon for Russia."

Room service arrives with a platter of sliced fruits and cheeses, some yoghurt, and two glasses of yellow bubbly. I pick up one and catch the aroma of wine, so it is Champagne that I present to my Master from my Kneeling Presentation posture. The other glass, of course, is ginger ale. I think Kolya is surprised by how I serve the wine, but it just feels right, somehow, to do this service. He reasserts himself for the food, however, feeding me fruit and yoghurt at varying intervals.

As the repast is complete, I wonder what is happening in the other "rings." I don't get to find out, however, because Kolya's plan has a few more steps laid out.

"Slave, my research on your oral skills centered about that story of the Magic Tongue. I have had a reasonable time for restoration, so it's time for you to return to work. You won't have the flogging foreplay to get me ready, however, so I'm going to have you go down on me with that magical tongue until the explosion of my climax drenches you with my seed. You will swallow every drop, showing me the last spurts before I command your final swallow. Finally, you will clean me with that magical tongue. Do you understand?"

I slide into Position One and give my reply. "Please, Master, fellatio, swallow your seed, and clean you. Thank you, Master." Kolya grabs my chain and leads me back to the bedroom, where he returns to the bed. A tug on my chain signals me to join him on the bed. Again, I straddle my Master, this time a bit lower.

I let my head fall and open my mouth, taking just his glans, his helmet, into my mouth. I am careful with my teeth because, at the start of oral contacts, the prick can sometimes jerk a bit. Kolya's prick is smooth and, as I work — taking more and more of his length into my mouth — he becomes as hard as steel. I begin some of the Swirls and Twirls Anne and Pat have taught me and my Master's voice produces moans or groans that tell me he is rising up the ladder of arousal. I slow my tongue maneuvers, changing to some licking strokes, until his voice tells me he has moved a bit down the ladder.

I return to the active tongue movements, adding a bit of suction from time to time, moving his prick deeper or shallower in my mouth, usually alternating with strokes and jiggles of his balls. His level of arousal rises again, and again I back off active moves. His prick stays hard through several cycles and I begin to tire. I recall the timing with the male prisoner while I was in the Intake Unit slave corridor. Kolya is lasting longer than that man!

At some point, I realize Kolya is talking to me, telling me, "It's time, finish me!"

Carole99
Carole99
470 Followers