48 Hours on the Swallow Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the women drew up to their full height, the Captain handed a wooden spoon to each man.

"Gentlemen, expect near perfection. A light smack with the spoon causes a sharp pain. Use it judiciously. Your charge should be standing straight, eyes ahead, feet together."

In a moment, Betsy gave out a squeak as Larry gave her a tap. "Shoulders back!" The sight of a kitchen spoon added to the sense of humiliation in each of the women. Each tried to stand taller.

"The next position is often called 'Inspection.' Your fingers are laced behind your head, arms back, and feet shoulder width apart. You are inviting your Master's full examination. When he faces you, open your mouth."

Each woman strained to hold position as the men lightly ran the backs of their hands across nipples. Several went up on their toes as fingers grazed over newly bared slits. No smacks.

"Very good, ladies. I see just a little bit of pride on your faces. Let's move to the next position. I call it 'Offer Yourself.' Kneel and spread your legs widely. Good. Now arch your back and support yourself with your hands behind you, head tilted back." After a moment's confusion, each woman moved into this difficult pose. The Captain walked behind the women, adjusting hands and heads. Betsy cried out again as Larry delivered a hard stroke to her inner thigh.

She suddenly bent forward, placed her head in her hands, and started crying. "I tried, Larry, I tried!" Still sobbing, she picked up her dress and ran off the deck.

Larry looked at the Captain. "I think maybe I pushed her too hard. Things were moving kind of fast."

The other women had moved to a relaxed position during the drama. Captain Braden thought for a moment. "Let's get dressed and take a break. I'll come around and talk to everyone in an hour. Meanwhile, there are refreshments in the dining hall. Thank you. David, would you and Loretta stay for a moment? I wonder if you might send Loretta to check on her."

"Certainly, Captain." He nodded at Loretta.

In the cabins area, Loretta knocked. "Can I come in, Honey?"

"Yes."

She sat on the bed next to Betsy. "How are you? It was getting intense out there."

"Yeah. The part I hated was doing all that in front of other people. I think if it was just Larry and me... but I just lost it when he hit me so hard! It still stings."

"Betsy, he knows he went too far. What if I go and find him so you can talk it over and decide if you're going to continue?"

Session II — continued

"Welcome back, folks. Larry and Betsy are going to step back and just enjoy the ship. They may join us tomorrow for Ropes and Restraints. Let's continue. I didn't plan on having the ladies undress so soon, until Marissa's impressive display of submission. We will run through the positions we have learned. You may decide if and when to take off your dress as we proceed.

"Attention!" The five women stood tall. "If there are no other instructions, you will stand at Attention when your Master enters the room. Your full attention is on him. Very nice.

"Inspection!" Almost as one, feet separated and elbows moved. "This pose enables you to show your Master that you are clean and groomed, ready for further instruction. Good.

"Offer yourself!" The women settled into their stretched, open display. Even fully clothed, the women blushed at the humiliation of this position. "Ladies, in a moment, I will describe the last one of the day. It will put you in the most submissive pose possible. I expect you to show yourselves with pride and passion." He waited.

Marissa was first to take the hint. She straightened up and slowly drew her sundress off and resumed her pose. The rest followed in turn. The men took in the scene. Five nude females, stripped, spread, and stretched. It symbolized the male domination of the species all the way back to the first appearance of humans on Earth. In a necessary trade-off, females have always gained protection and safety while offering their bodies to the ascendant male. Much less so in the last century or so, but everyone on board the Salty Swallow knew that it is still a man's world.

"The next position has two parts. The first is often called 'Worship.' Face your Master and lean forward, hands outstretched, face down. Try this. Place your hands flat with thumbs and index fingers touching to form a pattern. Second, if possible, shake your hair, so it falls in a circle on the floor. Good. Practice going from a simple kneel to Worship a few times. In your mind, you are offering your complete submission to your Master. Gentlemen, I put the spoons away. Offer corrections in your own manner."

The Captain walked in front of the line, watching the women bob up and down. "Maddie, please hold your position. Everyone, please stop and look for a moment. You are all doing well, but look at Maddie here. Her pose is nearly perfect. Look at her hand placement and her straight back. Her hair is cascading over her face. She is trembling with the strain. Thank you, Maddie. Everyone, as you were." The men sat in the chairs with their women next to them. Maddie clung to Robert's leg and laid her head on his thigh. A tear rolled off her cheek.

Captain Braden recognized that Maddie was a true submissive.

"The last position is called 'Down.' It sends a very simple message: 'Please, take me now.' This time, facing away from your Master, assume the Worship position, spread your knees and reach back to hold your cheeks open. Ladies, I realize that this pose may be too much, too soon for some. You have the option of practicing it back in your cabin if your Master agrees."

Maddie and Marissa began getting down into position. Loretta tightened her grip on David's leg and looked up at him. He nodded and Loretta stayed in place, as did the other two. In a moment, the two subs offered their bodies in the most explicit way to their Masters who were still in the chairs.

"Excellent! Release and relax. I have a homework assignment for you. You are to practice going from one position to another until you can do it gracefully. I expect a demonstration in the morning. You will also find a collection of restraints in your room. Familiarize yourselves with these. The next and last formal session will cover ropes and restraints. Wear your heels. These activities are stimulating, though personally, I can't envision the stamina required to go for the third time in a day. Still, you always have the morning after a good night's rest."

He made a show of looking at his watch. "On a related matter, I wouldn't mind a random, spontaneous wake-up call at say, 8:47!" He winked at Maddie amid the laughter.

The guests at the evening meal seemed subdued, perhaps lost in thought about the day's events. Betsy and Larry ate in their cabin. "There is a little weather moving in. Don't worry; it's not a hurricane, but after the morning session we will head back to port."

"This arrangement of chairs and pillows here is meant to be instructive. It shows you a little about an alternate universe called 'puppy play' or 'pet play.' Hand feeding or bowl feeding is part of this world. It can even include having your pet relieve herself in the back yard. Not for everybody."

"Over the years, I have concluded that the primary goal of these various diversions, or perversions if you will, should be a more intense orgasm for both parties. If that is not happening, try something else. In the words of a famous comedian who smashes watermelons during his routine, 'Sex is like a Chinese dinner: It's not over until you both get your cookie.' Words to live by, my friends, words to live by."

During the evening, the Captain could hear sighs and heavy breathing as the women perfected their skills. He formed the impression that, after Larry, Mark was the most demanding Master. Maddie, of course, was the most acquiescent submissive, followed by Marissa.

He woke at 8:30 to shower. He had never liked for a woman to have to taste and smell a musky penis. At 8:48, a light knock. "Enter." He laughed. "You're a minute late."

Maddie laughed right back. "Sorry Captain, my watch isn't set for mari-time." She crawled up to him. "Marissa says you might like a little dance." She stood and began twirling and stepping around the room. During the dance, her dress slowly slipped off. She ended the dance in Worship position. "What is your pleasure?"

Maddie glanced up to see that his robe was already open. She kissed her way up his legs and began bathing his balls. She thought, Ahh, nothing like the smell of Ivory Soap in the morning. Soon, he was completely erect as she bobbed up and down. Her tongue on his head was breathtaking. His tight grunts and her salty swallow were not long in coming. She looked up and spied a quizzical look on his face. It dawned on her. "No worries, Captain. I got my cookie about an hour ago. Thank you for everything. This is a whole new world for me. And, I think you are right. This is not going to be day in-day out for us. I would love to plan a special day for this. Set up a hotel suite, buy some new toys, flirt all week and then arrive separately to the room. Maybe even meet on a 'blind' date in the restaurant. I can't wait to get home!"

Session III — Ropes and Restraints

High heels are not well-suited to a rolling deck. The Captain watched each woman toddle along with an arm on her man for support.

"Good morning. It has been a very fine morning for me so far!" Several people smiled at Maddie.

"Mad, you're a team player," Robert snickered.

"I call this session 'Ropes and Restraints' for a specific reason. You didn't find any ropes in your room, and you won't see any today. My point is simple: rope play is for experienced couples only. We have all seen pictures of women in elaborate, beautiful bondage. But even simple rope play can cause permanent nerve and muscle damage. I will provide you some sites that list the 'do this and don't do that' of the practice. In every major city, you will find experts in all aspects of BDSM hiding in plain sight. Be careful.

"I have metal and leather restraints today. Let's begin. Ladies, you may keep your clothing as you wish. Attention! Gentlemen, here are some lined cuffs. Place them on her wrists. Ladies, look back and let him know if they are too tight. All right, now. Ladies, face down on the deck.

"With cuffed hands, this position can get uncomfortable in a short time. Even more so if she is on her back or in a chair. Communicate with your sub! Now, cuff the ankles and fasten them to the hands with this short chain. Excellent. This is the hogtie. It's very useful for a scene where you are capturing a slave. She is helpless and dependent on you. Again, not for long periods.

"Release the restraints and let her stand and stretch. Ladies, do you have any undue discomfort right now? Good. Men, do you all remember our first meeting? Using imaginary restraints can be quite exciting. In a manner of speaking, your word is her bond."

The men smiled and nodded as they caught his pun.

"Ladies, assume the hogtie!" The five went face down and grabbed their feet. "Very nice. Now move into Worship." He checked the finger patterns and the hair placement. "Men, attach these spreader bars to the ankles. As you would to a dog collar, slip a finger under it to check the tightness. Speaking of collars, the Worship position is a good one for attaching a collar. 'Offer' is even better. Ladies, when you are being collared, hold your hair away from your neck." The men chose from leather and metal collars.

"Now, pull your dress up to your waist and roll onto your back." The men couldn't take their eyes off the scene as four red and six black stilettos waved in the air. The Captain had to sit down again. He had always vacillated: He loved long legs, smooth arches, and bare toes, but the sexy look of a great pair of heels deliciously enhanced a woman's beauty. "Sit up and grab your ankles. Gentlemen, this is another slave capture position. If you are going to pillage a village, you can round up all the young women and immobilize them." The Captain knew from experience that this position and his little wordplay were crowd pleasers, and sure enough the men started clapping. "OK, release and relax. There is water on the table if you need a drink.

"This last restraint is much more decorative and elegant. He held up a mass of chains and rings. This is a sirik. This model is quite elaborate, being more of a chain garment. Simple siriks having neck, wrist, and ankle rings, connected by chains, have been used for centuries. This is a stainless steel model made in Pakistan, where they are still in common use in private households.

"Traditional siriks are fastened with small padlocks, but these have snap hooks and D-rings for simplicity. Gentlemen, I'll leave you to figure out how they go on. Here is a picture. Ladies, you will have to disrobe for this. Siriks are always worn on bare skin."

The couples had fun solving the puzzle and connecting the light chains. They even included a kind of soft chain mail chastity belt on a waist loop. Chains fell across the breasts, attached to the nipples by adjustable rings. The women were running fingers along the links and tugging them into a better fit. The Captain passed out gold tassels for each nipple ring. When everyone was ready, the Captain motioned the men back to their chairs.

"Ladies, one at a time, you will gracefully walk around the entire deck rail and finish in an open kneel in front of your Master. I want to see pride and passion. I want your Master to see that you can't wait for him to take off that chastity belt later. Loretta?"

The chains lightly jangled as Loretta made her way around the rail. She quickly learned to lift her feet and move her arms through their constrained limits. As she settled before David, Marissa started out with a longer stride that made the chains rattle. Her walk became almost animalistic as her hips swayed. The men were barely breathing at the spectacle. Maddie went last, and pranced around the path in a ballet style, smiling all the way.

Five bodies carried a sheen of sweat, and five faces had an unmistakable look of arousal. The unique feel of the siriks had set their bodies aflame. On her own, Maddie moved up to sit on Robert's lap and shower him with kisses. He picked her up and headed inside. Just outside the companionway, she kicked her heels off. The other men reached for their mates, and arm in arm moved in the direction of privacy.

Captain Braden called after them, "School is dismissed."

Return to Shore

Two hours later, as the Salty Swallow motored toward port, Loretta knocked on the bridge door. "Captain, I showed the sirik to Betsy, and they are trying it. She seemed quite interested. I thought maybe I would send Larry out for a while and show her what she missed. What do you think?"

"Sure. If she agrees, send him up here for an hour. I'll show him the nav gear."

Shortly, Larry arrived. "They said to come back in an hour and a half. I hope they're up to something good, Captain."

"Larry, I think your future just got brighter."

Loretta soon had Betsy in a hogtie on the bed. Then, she had Betsy mirror her movements through the positions. By this time, both women were naked. As Loretta fastened her ankles and wrists to the spreader, Betsy leaned up and kissed her on the thigh and began nibbling. Surprised, Loretta turned her head to see a blushing look of lust. Betsy couldn't move, so Loretta kissed her deeply on the mouth and began snuggling on her neck and breasts.

Loretta had never tried oral sex with a woman. Instead, she moved her fingers down and started a delicate movement. Her prisoner moaned. "Mmmm. Ah. Let me, mmm, let me." Loretta reached down to free one of her wrists. In a moment, they were locked in a kiss and writhing on each other's hand.

Some time later Loretta met Larry in the hall. "Larry, I have only good news for you. Your lady is turned on by restraints! When I had her all trussed up, she said she loved being helpless. She didn't go for the pain, but she loved the chain! You are going to go in there and bend her to your will with just your presence and your eyes. Do you understand?

"We cooked up a little scene for you. Right now, Betsy is in the shower. You are going to go in there and make her your captive. Drag her out of the tub all wet and order her to put the sirik on herself. Then subdue her with the bar. I guarantee she will be on fire by then." She hadn't even finished the sentence before Larry sprang toward his cabin.

Back on the bridge, Loretta whispered, "Captain, may I share something with you now that Larry is gone?" He moved closer. "Betsy is a secret bi! She has never told him and never will. She goes off every few months to New Orleans for a little fun. Given the way in which I found out a while ago, I might just join her sometime."

"Wow! That is a big surprise. I knew there was something there when they told me they didn't want a refund. Gotta watch those quiet ones!"

The last meal before docking was markedly different from the first. The couples came in clinging arm in arm, except Maddie, who had a finger in Robert's belt, and Betsy, who sported cuffs. Marissa remained standing until Mark snapped his fingers. The Captain saw smiles all around. He winked at Loretta when he saw her meet Betsy's eyes.

Everyone noticed Larry's sensual hand feeding of his "captive." Betsy thoroughly licked his fingers after each bite. Captain Braden saw something by her neck. She was wearing the sirik under a long-sleeved blouse! The others began to notice as well. David asked the Captain about the price of the siriks. He waved his hand, saying, "Enjoy them with my compliments. Believe me; no one has ever left one behind!"

He had spoken to the men and women separately about the last event, a cocktail hour dockside. Dusk fell over the boat, firmly moored to the pier. The men, in business suits, drifted into a small lounge and sat at two tables. The ladies waited near the bar, wearing white translucent gowns over their siriks. The stainless links reflected the light like little jewels. As they started forward on their heels, their small steps revealed short ankle chains. Approaching their "clients," they knelt. "How may I serve you, Sir?"

They brought drinks and hors d'oeuvres back to their Masters in a formal, subservient manner. Marissa looked up from the floor. "Master, do you require any other service?" Mark fed her a stuffed jalapeno. She sensuously licked his fingers and settled back for the last word from Captain Braden.

"I hope you have experienced a productive trip and I trust each of you received full value for your money. I take these trips every few months and I appreciate referrals. Some of you may be interested in my Level Two trip, which centers on safe, erotic discipline. I don't take advanced level trips because I so enjoy seeing your innocent faces light up as the weekend unfolds. Experienced people in this field tend to be know-it-alls. I have no interest in competing with my guests. I believe all of you drove here, so take your time packing up. I will speak to you as you leave, and I hope you will keep in touch by email. Remember; safety first, then mutual delight! I want to hear all your stories and secrets." He finished his sentence looking directly at Loretta. She returned his glance with a twinkle in her eye and a knowing smile.

End of Part 1

We appreciate your votes, comments and private messages. You may be interested in our series, 48 Hours on Blue Bayou.

12