49 1/2 Shades

Story Info
James is looking for a threesome. Sarah has other plans.
1.8k words
4.04
29.9k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hadn't crossed the Gravel River this many times in over 10 years, he thought as he drove home from work. When he and his wife moved to their new home from the other side of town, his commute increased to twenty minutes instead of ten but he didn't mind. Both he and his wife had very well-paying jobs that afforded them their new dream home and other luxuries so the extra travel time was well worth it. The roads were mostly clear in the morning as he went to work before 6am and not much worse on the drive home at 2:30pm. Ten more minutes either way wasn't all that bad. Besides, he thought, it gave him more time to think about his favorite subject: sex.

Specifically, sex with his beautiful redhead wife of five years, Sarah. He and Sarah had met 8-1/2 years ago on a dating website and instantly hit it off. The connection was positively electric when they first met in person at a local pizza joint. They both realized they had found kindred spirits in one another and proved such by putting on a public display of affection in the restaurant parking lot that would have made Charlie Sheen blush a bit. A solid thirty minute make out session propped up on the side of his SUV effectively put the exclamation point on their mutual admiration. Their commitment to one another was consummated the next night at his place with a marathon sex session that neither one had expected but one which they both desperately needed. Coincidentally, both he and Sarah had come off devastating divorces in the last few years. All that was pushed to the back burners when they made love the first time. Six weeks later, they moved in together and 18 months after that, they were married in a simple courthouse ceremony with a few family members and friends in attendance.

After 5 years of marriage, James still found his wife irresistible and looked forward to their evenings together after work that led to hot sexcapades at least 3 times a week. Neither James nor Sarah would qualify as supermodel material but they weren't Cro-Magnon either. At 47, James carried a couple extra pounds on his 6ft. frame but he carried it well. Sarah was a year older than James and was the definition of "curvy." At 5'3" her 160lbs were mostly in her hips and her 40DD breasts. When she put on her favorite low-cut red dress and heels, very few men stopped at just one look. The couple fit together like a glove physically and emotionally. Rarely had there been a harsh word between them in the almost 9 years they had been together and when there was it didn't last into the night as the love they shared conquered any issue thrown at them.

James loved sex. He loved sex with Sarah. There were few boundaries between them and their inhibitions, for the most part, flowed freely. They engaged in oral 100% of the time. Sarah gave amazing blowjobs where her tongue started at the tip of James' cock and moved down to his balls and, quite often, to his ass for a spectacular rimjob that made his eyes roll back in his head. He would repay his giving bride by tongue-lashing her clit and fingering her wet pussy until her back arched and she let go with an earth-shattering squirting orgasm that would put Old Faithful to shame. After he got her off at least once, most times twice, he would give her what she craved and sink his throbbing member into her drenched hole and, as the barbarians would put it, fuck her brains out until he pumped his seed deep in her waiting tunnel. This is how their love-making went, most of the time.

Other times, they would explore their minds and desires. Sarah liked to shop at the local strip club/adult toy store and would come home with many tasty gadgets suitable for both him and her. They both had a soft spot for all things ropes and handcuffs ("49 ½ shades" as Sarah would say) and James would oblige her by securing her in the straps then using her favorite toy, the Magic Wand, on her aching clit until she had 4 or 5 hard orgasms that would soak the sheets before he had his way with her. A few times, Sarah would take charge and switch the script. She also liked to shop for him and had a drawer full of items designed to drive James wild, not the least of which was her most preferred, an 8-inch strap-on that she used to peg James. The nights that Sarah used it on James were his favorites. He had a deep desire to be controlled by a dominant woman and made to do her bidding.

Now, on this drive home while crossing the Gravel River for the umpteenth time, he thought of his most recent fantasy: Jackie. Jackie was a friend of Sarah's who had made her intentions well-known to them both. Jackie wanted to join in on James and Sarah's fun in the bedroom and told them both as much. Not surprisingly, James was on board from the start. He had been a part of a threesome a couple times with his ex-girlfriend back in his college days and thought that this would fit right in with exploring his and his wife's fantasies. Sarah, however, was not as enthusiastic about the scenario as James. Although she had had some girl-on-girl fantasies and even partook of some lesbian porn every now and again, she wasn't sure about opening her bedroom to another participant. James tried to reassure her that his love for her would never change no matter what but Sarah was still reluctant.

James began to brainstorm on how he could make the ménage a trois happen. How could he convince Sarah to let Jackie have her way with both of them? Drawing a blank, he resigned himself to doing the only thing left he could think of doing. He would ask Sarah flat out what it would take to make it happen. He had no idea how she would respond so he wasted no time in thinking up possible scenarios of their impending conversation. He pressed his right foot a little harder on the accelerator and sped home to begin the confrontation that, unbeknownst to him, would take him down a path to a situation he had only thought possible in his wildest imaginations.

Sarah worked from home 2 or 3 days a week, so James wasn't surprised to see her car in the garage when he arrived at home. She was in the kitchen getting a glass of water when he came through the door. He kissed her tenderly and followed her into the living room where the conversation started:

"Yknow, I chatted with Jackie on Messenger again today," James started. "That doesn't bother you, right?"

"Of course not." Sarah replied. "I know what she wants and what you two talk about."

James then laid his cards on the table. "Sarah, what do I need to do to change your mind about this? You know nothing and no one can come between us, right? You're the love of my life and that will never change. But I want to experience this with you and Jackie seems to be more than willing to be our #3. What do you want me to do?"

Sarah looked at James with an icy stare for a long moment and then answered his question. "Come with me, dear," she commanded. "I have something to show you." Sarah led James to the den and the desk where his laptop was perched. She fired up the computer then deftly navigated her way through the browser history and found what she looking for. Sarah spun the desk chair around to face James then asked him, "Would you mind telling me just what exactly 'CFNM' means?" James was taken aback by this question. Sarah was pretty good with computers but how did she recall this page from his deleted browsing history?

"Sarah, where did you find this?" he asked.

Sarah shot him another glare that would freeze gasoline then forcefully replied. "I'll ask the questions here, mister. What does 'CFNM' mean?"

Sarah could see the wind go out of James' sails as he conceded defeat. He hung his head, stared at the floor and answered his wife. "It means 'Clothed Female Nude Male.' It's just a little harmless porn, honey. You look at porn sometimes too!"

"Quiet!" Sarah shouted at James. "Is this what you're into now?! Is this what you want me to do to you?! Strip you naked and make you perform for me then tie you up and fuck your ass?! Yeah, James. I watched your 'little harmless porn.' So, I decided that if we're going to fulfill one fantasy then why not kill two birds with one stone?"

James looked up from the floor to Sarah's beautiful face and asked, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is we'll have your little threeway with Jackie, but not how you imagined it. And you're going to do some things for me before that happens. I watched more than one of your videos and now I have a few ideas that I want to try. If you let me try these things, then we'll have Jackie over. Do you agree to do whatever I say, James?"

James tried to protest, "But, honey..." She shut him down immediately. "You either agree or nothing happens with Jackie. Make your choice now."

James thought for a quick second and then agreed. What's the worst that she could do to me, he thought? "OK, Sarah. I'll do what you say."

"Excellent," she replied. "The first thing you'll do is refer to me as either MISTRESS Sarah or ma'am. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Sarah." James sheepishly stated.

"Very good. You catch on quick, my pet. We'll begin tomorrow after I get home from work. But for now, you will go take a shower and go to the spare room. I can see you already like how this is going." Sarah pointed to the tent pitched in James' khakis. "You will not sleep with me tonight and you will not touch your cock. Is that understood?"

"Yes, ma'am." James quietly replied. Sarah turned him around so he faced the door to the den and gave him an easy shove toward it. As he walked through the door on his way to the shower, Sarah said one more thing to him:

"Tomorrow is Friday. I suggest you get some sleep tonight. You won't get much over the weekend."

With that, Sarah closed the door to the den and beamed a devilish grin. The fun was just about to start. Time to call the actors to the stage, she thought as she lightly traced her long nail on her index finger over the material on the front of her shorts and made her clit tingle in anticipation of the next few days' activities.