49 1/2 Shades Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah's domination of James continues.
2.1k words
4.33
19.3k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Saturday morning rolled around, Sarah swung her legs to the side of the bed and attempted to stand up. Her legs gave out and she, luckily, plopped her curvy ass back on the mattress. After the pounding her pussy had received from her hung extra-marital lover, Maurice, the night before, her legs were not responding like they normally would. Her swollen slit ached from the savage fucking the black stud had given her while her husband, James, watched from his knees on the living room floor. But every twinge of discomfort was both a delicious reminder of the bliss she felt of being filled to the brim by Maurice's enormous cock, and the satisfaction she got from dominating and cuckolding James. She wondered what her friends might think of the previous night's antics. Would they think her a sadist or just an ungrateful bitch for subjecting her loving husband to such as sight? If they only knew what Sarah knew: That James not only approved of Sarah's dominatrix ways, he encouraged it. She had always known that he was submissive by nature and that he craved Sarah's control. Sarah, for her part, was only too happy to oblige.

When the feeling finally returned to Sarah's legs, she gingerly made her way first to the bathroom to take care of her morning business, which was not an easy task as her pussy was still on fire from Maurice's 11 inch rodgering, then down the hall to the living room where her defeated husband James still slumbered on the couch where Sarah had taken her lover the night before. Leather riding crop in hand, Sarah slammed it down on the end table next to the couch, startling James awake.

"Eyes open, pet!" Sarah shouted at her cowering counterpart. "On your feet! Time to prove your devotion to your mistress!" James scrambled off the couch and stood arrow straight in front of it. His bladder yelled at him to be emptied but he ignored it. Mistress Sarah (he now even thought her name like that) would tell him when he could relieve himself. Sarah strode in front of him wearing nothing but her trademark impish grin. Her curvy form sent jolts through James' body that ended at the head of his imprisoned cock. Sarah looked James up and down then spoke, "I suppose you have to use the bathroom, pet?" she asked him.

"Yes, ma'am, I do." James replied. At his insolence, Sarah took the riding crop and flailed at his caged balls. James flinched and drew his midsection in a bit.

"No one told you to speak, pet! Naughty pets get beat. Understand?!" To accentuate her point, she gave James one more smack on his stinging scrotum. James flinched again but stood rigid, hoping to not draw his mistress' ire again. "Animals normally use the yard to do their business but since it's Saturday and there are people outside in the neighborhood right now, you may go relieve yourself in the bathroom. You have three minutes. Get moving, pet!" Sarah commanded James and he complied by scurrying to the commode.

James went into the bathroom and instinctively closed the door. He immediately wondered if he would incur another beating by closing the door, but heard no protestations from his wife. He began his restroom business and his mind raced with the previous night's memories. He was still bewildered by what happened. His beautiful wife, who, to his knowledge had never strayed before, had had fucked a big black man with a huge dick in their own house right in front of him. Worse yet, Sarah had made him clean the cum off and out of her well-fucked cunt after they had finished. Was it worth the prize at the end of the road? The threesome with Sarah and her super sexy friend, Jackie? As he finished urinating, his mind wandered to what might be in store for him this Saturday. What twisted deviancy would his domineering wife subject him to today? He would not have to wait long to find out as Sarah's voice through the bathroom door brought him back to reality.

"Time's up, pet! Front and center. Now!" While James was relieving himself, Sarah took the opportunity to slip on a light sundress and high-wedged sandals. She decided to forgo panties as her pussy was still sore from Maurice and his foot-long. James quickly toweled himself off, left the bathroom, and returned to his spot in the middle of the living room floor. Sarah walked around James' naked body and gave him his orders for the day. "You have more work to do today and you'll be doing it in the basement. I have something for you to put together down there. I know you're not the handiest pet so I'll give you until 5pm today to finish. I have more errands to run for tonight so you'll be unsupervised. But make no mistake, pet. You WILL obey whether I'm here or not. Is that clear?"

James said nothing, knowing that if he answered without her permission, the riding crop would find its mark on his balls once more. Sarah then said, "You may reply."

"Yes, ma'am." James obeyed. Sarah, confident in her task, said nothing more, grabbed her keys from the hook, and walked out the front door. James breathed a sigh of relief that he did not feel the sting of the leather more than twice in this morning's encounter then ambled down the steps to the basement to begin his work for the day.

While James was heading to the basement to begin work, Sarah was sitting in her car in the driveway looking at her phone. While she was giving her husband his marching orders for the day, she had received an email from the local adult toy shop. Her special order had arrived and was waiting for her at the front desk. Reading the confirmation made Sarah's aching twat come back to life and tingle with anticipation. She had hoped that the extra money for overnight delivery would be worth it and she was not disappointed. Sarah fired up her car, backed out of the driveway, and made her way to the shop, all the way the devilish grin she had acquired 48 hours before shone brightly on her face.

James looked at the pile of wood, metal, and hardware that he had poured out of the plain brown cardboard box then groaned. He'd never been very good at putting things together, even with step-by-step directions like the set in his right hand. He read the directions then flipped to the back to see a picture of the finished product. His eyes widened when he saw what Sarah expected him to build, then noticed a handwritten note below the diagram:

Be sure to have this completed before I get home. Be in it and blindfolded by 5pm.

Mistress

James took a deep breath then exhaled it quickly. OK, he thought, no sense in stewing about this. Better get to work. The basement was cool and the work went better than he expected. By 3:30 that afternoon, he was putting the finishing touches on the contraption and wiping down the industrial steel plating that covered the front panels. He had seen this in a couple of the BDSM videos he had watched. They called it the Iron Cross, although it was made of wood, the aforementioned industrial steel, and leather cuffs that were placed on the four ends of each diagonal slat. He leaned up against the torture device to test its sturdiness. Surprisingly, it was very hard to rock back and James had to put a lot of force into it to get it to move. The bottom of the slats was weighted and connected to a metal tripod that made the cross virtually untippable. James thought it was his best piece of handiwork and no one would ever see it. He was only half right.

At 4:30 that Saturday, Sarah began her journey back home. She truly hoped that James had completed his work. She didn't want to inflict pain on him but she had a part to play and she would stick to it until the weekend was complete. She patted the package sitting beside her in the front passenger seat of her car. Remember what I said, James, she thought to herself, you'll get your threeway, but not how you imagined it. It was that second part that James couldn't remember or possibly had subconsciously omitted.

James' cellphone chimed at 4:45pm as he had requested of it. He swiped the alarm off then went to the half bathroom in the back of the basement. James didn't know what Sarah had in store for him, but he was quite sure he had better be urine-free and clean when she arrived back home. After emptying his bladder and cleaning his genitals, still caged in the mesh enclosure from last night, he retrieved his blindfold from the living room upstairs, went back to the basement, then proceeded to secure himself in the cross. He was able to get both ankles and his left wrist strapped down but found it impossible to tighten the fourth around his right wrist. He put the blindfold over his eyes, slipped his hand into the loosened leather loop, and hoped that his Mistress would understand the futility of self-bondage.

James remained in the straps and motionless until he heard Sarah's car door shut in the driveway. He flinched a little when the front door opened and closed, then began to sweat a little when, after a few more minutes, he heard the door to the basement open and the familiar heavy clicks of Sarah's leather knee boots descending the stairs. He heard Sarah's boots then step on to the ceramic tile of the basement floor and the clicks began to echo as she walked toward James.

"VERY good, pet!" Sarah exclaimed, surprised at the wonderful job James did on the bondage device. "It looks just like the picture I saw online! But it looks like you missed a spot." Sarah grabbed the leather cuff on James' right wrist and pulled the tightening mechanism hard. She then tightened the other three cuffs so that there was no escape for her submissive husband.

"When I give you an order, pet, I expect it to be followed TO. THE. LETTER!" On the last three words, Sarah struck James' caged balls three times with the riding crop, making James' fingers and toes stick straight out from his hands and feet. He bit his lip so that he didn't cry out and bring more punishment on himself. Sarah saw her husband's scrotum turn bright red after the smacks with the crop and felt a little twinge of remorse. Even though she was thoroughly enjoying herself, she still loved James and didn't really want to see him in too much pain. Sarah reached down and caressed James stinging sack. James felt the cool sensation of Sarah's leather gloved hand on his balls and breathed a little easier for the moment.

"I see my pet likes his mistress' new gloves. That's not all that's new. You'll find out about all my new purchases soon enough. But I think since you did such an outstanding job on your project, you deserve a reward. Would my pet like to be released from his cage for a while? Answer me now."

James did not hesitate to answer his wife, crying out, "Oh, yes, ma'am! I would like to be released from my cage... but only if it pleases you." he added, hoping that would help his cause. Sarah produced the key to James' penis prison and rubbed the cold metal object against his lips.

"You catch on quick, pet!" Sarah told him as she reached down and unlocked the tiny padlock that had held her husband's manhood in check for the past 27 hours. Sarah removed the wire cage and watched James' cock immediately swell up and achieve the erection he had craved for so long.

"Does that feel better, pet?" Sarah asked her submissive groom.

"Yes, Mistress Sarah. Thank you so much for removing the cage!"

At this, Sarah grabbed James' face and shouted the question, "WHO'S cage?!"

"YOUR cage! YOUR cage, ma'am!" James quickly corrected himself and feared the worst.

"Don't forget it, pet." Sarah told James as she gave his rigid dick a quick squeeze. "That's an impressive hard-on you're sporting. Make sure it's gone before I get back."

At that, Sarah climbed the steps to the main floor of the house that she shared with her husband, leaving James tied to the new bondage device and showing off his uncaged erection. James heard nothing from upstairs for what seemed like days until the basement door opened once more and he heard two sets of footsteps descending. "Oh, my!" He heard a female voice exclaim. It was not his mistress' voice. It was 9pm on Saturday and Sarah's friend, Jackie, had arrived.