49 1/2 Shades Ch. 05

Story Info
James gets his threesome but on Sarah's terms.
2.3k words
4.17
22.8k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my!" James heard a female voice exclaim. It was not his mistress' voice. It was 9pm on Saturday and Sarah's friend, Jackie, had arrived. The next voice he heard belonged to his wife, Sarah, his new mistress that had strapped him naked into the newly-built iron cross and put him on display for Jackie.

"How do you like my new pet and new toys, Jackie?" Sarah asked her friend.

"Positively delicious, Sar! I can't wait to get started with him!" Jackie replied, almost squealing with delight.

"Well, get changed while I take care of some unpleasantness." Sarah spoke as she walked toward James' subdued form. She grabbed his erect penis and squeezed it hard. "What the hell is THIS?!!" She shouted the last word. "I told you to get rid of it BEFORE I came back!!" On the word "before," Sarah released James' stiff pecker and gave it a stinging smack with the now-infamous leather riding crop that he had learned to fear in the last 36 hours.

"Forgive me, Mistress." James begged. He knew that he might incur another beating by speaking without permission, but he wanted to try to smooth things over with his dominating wife. "It was the sound of your voice that aroused me. Just the mention of your name makes my...AAAAAAAHHHHH!!" James cut off his apology and cried out as Sarah flailed at his hard cock once more with the crop.

"NO one told you to speak, pet!!" she berated her submissive groom as she whipped his now-diminishing pud once more. "One more word out of you and you'll go back in the cage for a week!" Sarah warned James.

Jackie spoke up after Sarah was done dressing down James, "Hey, Sar. Let me have a turn! I've done this a time or two."

Sarah grabbed James' face and turned it toward hers. "You will address her as Miss Jackie from now on, understood, pet?" James didn't speak, only nodded his head in acknowledgement. Sarah walked away, sat on the loveseat in the corner of the basement, and let Jackie have a turn at James.

"So, pet," Jackie started, "Sarah tells me you agreed to this so you could get both of us in the sack. Is that right?"

"Yes, Miss Jackie." James answered.

"Well," said Jackie, "I happen to know a thing or two about sacks." At this, Jackie knelt in front of James and sucked his scrotum and balls into her mouth. James' eyes rolled into the back of his head and his flaccid dick started to stir once more. Nothing but Sarah's gloved hand and the riding crop had touched his genitals since his domme had removed the wire cock enclosure.

Jackie swished James' balls in her mouth a few times before letting them slip almost all the way out of her lips. Just before his ballsack threatened to swing away from Jackie's mouth, she caught the delicate skin with her teeth and bit down hard. James squirmed in his binds but did not cry out, even though the pain was excruciating. Sarah had nibbled on his sack but had never clamped down with her incisors like Jackie was now doing.

Jackie spoke through clenched teeth to Sarah, "Look! His cock is getting hard again! I think your pet likes being bitten. Come pick a spot, Sar!" Sarah got up off the loveseat and strode over to her incapacitated husband. She bent her head down and took his left nipple into her mouth and ground it between her front teeth. James sucked in a quick breath and held it. He had a high tolerance for pain but could only take so much. A tear involuntarily streamed from his eye as he prayed for relief from the would-be vampires that were his wife and her friend.

"Jackie," Sarah said to her friend, releasing James' nipple from her jaws, "I think it's time to get this 'threeway' started, don't you?"

"Why, yes I do!" replied Jackie. Sarah reached up and removed the blindfold from James' eyes, then undid the straps holding his arms in place. When James' eyes adjusted to the light, he saw his wife Sarah dressed once again in her leather knee boots and the bustier from the previous night and her friend Jackie in black platform heels and a leather mini-dress. Sarah loosened the straps on James' ankles so that he was now free of the containment device he had built a few hours ago.

"Hands and knees now, pet!" Sarah commanded. James did as he was told and knelt at both women's feet with palms on the white-tiled floor. Sarah walked behind James while Jackie fished something out of a black plastic bag on the loveseat. Jackie found what she was looking for then reached underneath James' head. He felt something cold go around his neck. Jackie had fastened a leather silver-studded collar on James that had a long chain leash attached.

"Now there's no escape, pet." Jackie whispered in James' ear.

While Jackie was putting the collar on James, Sarah was getting her own surprise ready for her husband. Jackie sat down in front of James, lifted the skirt of the leather dress, and spread her legs. She was not wearing the leather thong that came with the dress. "Lick, pet!" Sarah commanded James. He did as he was told and began to run his tongue over Jackie's shaved beaver. He flicked her clit and lapped at her leaking slit while Sarah prepared her surprise. James heard the pop of a bottle opening, then felt the cold lube running down to his hole.

Sarah removed her leather gloves and smeared more lube on her fingers. She traced small circles on James' asshole then slowly worked one finger inside. James moaned with pleasure and quickened his pace on Jackie's wet twat. Sarah wiggled one digit around in James, then stuck one more in and found his prostate. She massaged his gland with two fingers for a few minutes then got down to business. She put one more finger in, then one more until James felt like he would stretch apart. Sarah worked four fingers deep into James' rectum while he continued to eat Jackie's pussy.

"Oh, God! I'm gonna cum! Finger me, pet!" cried Jackie to the collared James. He did as he was told and stuck two fingers in Jackie's sopping cunt. She came hard and squirted her juices on James' face and the tiled floor. Sarah removed 4/5ths of her hand from James' ass and said, "Clean that up, pet." James licked Jackie's cum off the floor until Sarah told him to stop. James heard the lube bottle pop once more and felt more lube on and in his stretched anus.

"Pet, you didn't get to experience how full Maurice made me feel last night," Sarah spoke to James. When he heard this, he broke out in a cold sweat. James didn't see the giant black man anywhere but his wife could have easily snuck him down to the basement while he was blindfolded. James didn't relish the thought of being ass-raped by his wife's new hung lover.

Sarah continued, "It's too bad Maurice couldn't be here tonight. But the life of a professional MMA fighter means lots of time away from home. I'm sure he'll be extra horny next time he's home and we'll have lots of fun with him. Until then, we'll have to give you the next best thing.

James felt something hard and slippery press against his ass. He dared not turn his head to see what it was that his wife was inserting into him. But he quickly realized that it was very wide. He then realized that it wasn't the strap-on that Sarah had used on him in their previous pegging sessions. He could feel that it was past the eight inches that normally penetrated him on those nights and he still couldn't feel Sarah's hips against his backside. It kept going until James thought it would hit his back teeth, then felt Sarah bottom out on him.

"Fourteen inches, pet. Fourteen inches of solid rubber jammed all the way into your ass. When I'm done with you, you're going to feel like a Buick could drive through there. And you're going to enjoy it aren't you, pet?" Sarah exclaimed as she slowly withdrew the giant phallus from James' hole.

"Yes, ma'am... Enjoy it..." James answered. He was having trouble concentrating on anything but the fake cock Sarah was drawing out of his rectum. The sheer immense circumference of the dildo was more than anything he could have imagined. But combined with the length, it was enough to almost make him pass out. His tolerance for pain being higher than most, his discomfort rose more from the feeling of being completely filled. He had to remind himself to breathe, then had no problem remembering when Sarah slammed the rubber cock from head to hilt all the way in in one swift stroke.

Jackie, still recovering from the gushing orgasm that James' tongue had provided, stood up and walked over on shaky legs to Sarah and removed her leather bustier so she could lick and suck on her friend's big tits. Although Jackie was having fun torturing and playing with James, Sarah is who she really craved. She took Sarah's breasts one in each hand squeezed and pinched her pretty nipples, then took one in her mouth and sucked and licked.

"Oh, Jackie! Lick my pussy while I fuck this pet!" Sarah said as she slammed her enormous strap-on in and out of her submissive husband's ass. Jackie was more than happy to oblige her friend. She laid down underneath her and stuck her mouth over Sarah's glistening snatch. Jackie licked her friend's clit in time with the fucking Sarah was giving James' butt. Jackie probed her tongue into Sarah's slippery pussy and tasted her friend's nectar. She was even sweeter than Jackie had imagined and she lapped at the juices like it was manna from Heaven.

When Sarah came from Jackie's tongue-lashing, she both flooded her friend's mouth with her fluids and slammed the massive dildo into James' ass to the point that he thought it would be lodged there for the rest of his days. "Oh, FUCK!!" Sarah screamed in ecstasy as she ground her cunt into Jackie's face. She grabbed James' cock, now fully erect and flowing pre-cum, and pulled it back toward her while she pulsed from the pleasure the woman underneath her had provided.

When the last wave of her orgasm subsided, Sarah slowly pulled the long, fat latex cock out of her husband's ass then rolled off Jackie's face and laid on the cold tile floor. It felt good on her sweating skin. "Damn, Jackie!" Sarah cried in between ragged breaths. "That was fucking intense! Thanks, doll!"

Jackie licked the remains of Sarah cum off her lips and replied, "You can thank me by returning the favor, darling. Our new pet did a pretty good job the first time, but I want your tongue to get me off now." Sarah was ready to plunge her face into Jackie's inviting twat, but she had something to take care of first.

"Pet," Sarah said as she crawled over to James, still standing on his knees and palms, "You have proved yourself this weekend. You have made your Mistress very happy. Would you like to cum now?"

James peered into his wife's green eyes and replied, "If you think I am worthy, Mistress Sarah. I would love to cum now if that's what you wish.

"Time for your reward, baby." Sarah spoke lovingly to her husband, forgetting to call him "pet" for the first time in two days. She laid down on the tile floor of the basement then pulled Jackie on top of her in a 69 position. "Fuck her, James. Fuck her while I lick her clit and eat her cunt!"

"Yes, ma'am!" replied James. He sat up behind Jackie and plunged his aching dick into her slick pussy. James began to pump his cock in and out of his wife's friend while Sarah munched on her clit and snaked her tongue back to James' balls to give them a little attention. Jackie dipped her head down to meet Sarah's slit and licked her pink button in rhythm with James' pounding. The three lovers created their own motion and pleased one another until they all were ready to explode.

James felt the muscles in Jackie's vagina tighten then spasm as an erupting orgasm overtook her body. She shook and bucked and flooded Sarah's mouth as she squirted her juice into Sarah's waiting mouth. Sarah came next as she brought her knees up and squeezed Jackie's head with her thighs as her orgasm tensed her up and she moaned into Jackie's pussy, still planted on Sarah's lips.

James felt his balls pull up toward his body as he was finally allowed to unload his spunk. He thrust twice more into Jackie's waiting twat then unleashed a flood of semen into her that had been building for going on 48 hours. He felt the spurts of pleasure as Jackie squealed with delight. Sarah lapped at Jackie's slit as James' cum leaked out and hit her tongue. When James pulled his deflating cock out of Jackie's pussy, his cum rushed out and slid into Sarah mouth. She wiggled her way out from under Jackie's mound then sat up to her and shared James' seed with her in a sexy, salty tongue-probing kiss.

All three lovers collapsed on the cool basement floor and rested for a few minutes. No one spoke for a while; all of them catching their collective breath. After a few minutes, Sarah broke the silence when she looked at James and, through her now-trademark devilish grin, said, "Jackie and I have decided that she's going to move into the spare room and we're going to continue this relationship for a few months. What do you think of that, pet?"

James smiled an impish grin of his own. "Why not, ma'am!" he replied to both women's delight. After all, he had always had a high tolerance for pain.