4th and Goal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, she's too old to be a student, so she must be a teacher. I've certainly never seen her. There can't be too many custom choppers around either. I'll ask around if you want me to."

"Would you? We can't do this every time I get... Thank you so much for helping me. I don't know what I would have done without you. I was such a mess. Do you want me to...? It's not fair that you made love to me and you didn't even get off."

Kelly had to laugh at that.

"Do you honestly think I could eat and finger such a beautiful woman as you without taking care of myself too?"

Elizabeth looked down and saw that the woman's slacks were indeed undone.

They chuckled at the image they offered. Kelly on her knees, pants opened and pulled across her thighs, flush receding from her exposed bosom clad only in a half-cup bra showing the dark aureolae. Elizabeth, naked up to the waist, thighs gleaming with cream., expensive shirt ripped open, her small breasts laid bare when she had pushed her frilly bra up over them. She imagined she was as disheveled as the woman who had succored her was.

She pulled Kelly closer and licked her face and chest clean from her cream. Despite their convention, she kissed and nibbled on her nipples. She caressed her cheek tenderly as she kissed her.

"Will you come home with me, dear? I'd love to make love to you properly."

"We can't. You know that. This was an emergency and we may have to do some fast talking. Your assistant isn't blind or deaf. She had to have noticed the state you were in when you walked in, and you were quite loud, despite the radio and my cami."

"I know. I'll talk to her. Don't worry. She has a good reputation for discretion."

"So I heard. I can only hope it's deserved. I could lose my job, if not be expelled. You could lose your job too for fraternizing with a student."

"Fuck them!"

"Elizabeth! Such language!" Kelly exclaimed in mock shock.

They laughed as she went to her file cabinet and got a pair of slacks and a top she kept there for emergencies. Before she did, she patted her TA's pussy.

"I meant it, Kelly. Do you think she's gay? She pinged my gaydar the moment I met her. We could bring her with us."

"Do you mean to build a stable of sex kittens? What about that young professor? She looks like a teenager."

"That reminds me. It's partly her fault I was late at the field. She needs to be put in her place. Her I'll definitely bring home with us. What do you say? Feel like disciplining a professor?"

"When you put it that way, you make it hard to refuse... All right. I haven't spanked a tight ass in a while."

After cancelling an appointment and ordering the misbehaving professor to her condo, Elizabeth came out of her office to find Kelly with a hip on her assistant's desk, leaning close to her. The young woman was giggling at something Kelly had whispered in her ear.

"Oh, Professor Tremaine, you have three messages. I told the people you were in a conference." She couldn't look Elizabeth in the eye.

Before she could come up with something plausible to say, Kelly caressed her assistant's face.

"If you're still interested, all she has to do is call her husband to tell him she'll be going out with some girlfriends after work."

"Are you sure, Virginia?" Elizabeth asked. "You're a great assistant, and I wouldn't want to jeopardize our good working relationship for the sake of a few hours of pleasure."

"Oh, no, Professor," Her assistant replied quickly. "I admire you very much and I fought hard to get this job. You've treated me like a person all along, unlike most professors who think of their assistants as... let's just say they don't have a high opinion of us, but I was sure you were different, and I was right. I would like very much to play with you and whatever we do will stay in the boudoir. I am a professional, ma'am."

"I don't doubt it for a minute, dear, or I wouldn't have suggested it. Does your husband know you're bisexual?"

"That's how we met, professor." Virginia laughed. "I was at a swinger's party with my current lover and so was he. I mean, I was there with a man I was enjoying and he was there with the woman I was living with at the time. As they say, we clicked. I started seeing him and we found that the scene didn't have so much appeal for us anymore. Before we knew it, we were monogamous. I've never cheated on him in close to five years and I won't now. I've confessed to him that I was attracted to you the first day we met. It added spice to our lovemaking. When I moaned your name while he was going down on me last week-end, he told me that if the opportunity presented itself, I should take it... if I told him all about it, in details. Would you mind? If you do, I... I love him very much, professor."

"I understand. You can tell him as long as it doesn't go any further. You realize that it could put all of us in a difficult position. You're a lucky woman to have such an understanding husband."

"I know. He's a good man... and an excellent lover too." She added, blushing.

This promised to be fun.

*****

The team of scientists had begun to arrive a few days earlier. The group which would work on the project was selected at a recent international conference. The competition for one of the limited number of spots was said to have been fierce.

The latest to make it were the people from the Costa Rican Aerospace Alliance. The tests on the VASIMIR (Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket) in Liberia, Costa Rica, laboratory were successful, so were those in space aboard the International Space Station.

The first 200 megawatt VASIMR engine was expected to take the spacecraft from Earth to Mars in 39 days. It would open the solar system to exploration. The private backers of the consortium couldn't wait to have access to the asteroid fields where they hoped to find new sources of the heavier elements. The scientific community, on the other hand, was excited to confirm the 22 January 2014 detection by ESA scientists, for the first definitive time, of water vapor on Ceres, the largest object in the asteroid belt.

Tabs didn't care either way, as long as she got to build the first practical spacecraft engine.

After listening to hours of arguments between scientists, the technical team accompanying them pulled Lena and Tabs aside and asked if there were some decent clubs in town. After conferring with their people, they took them away according to their tastes in entertainment.

Which was how the two ended up in a lesbian club with a small international group of women out for a good time.

Tabs wasn't much for dancing, so she sat at their table, content to let women come to her for some chatting and gentle, or not so gentle, petting as she watched Lena shake her ass and impressive braless tits all over the dance floor. There were some fine looking women among the group they brought in. A couple of whom had intimated that they wouldn't be averse to getting to know Tabs better.

Although she didn't turn them down, she suggested they enjoy the mostly student crowd. For some reason she didn't understand, her usual zest for the conquest seemed to have abated in recent weeks. Even as she looked at the women having fun looking for and finding partners, it didn't really appeal to her. Even those who came to her only held her interest momentarily.

When she got up to stretch her legs by going to the bar for another shot and beer instead of signaling the waitress, she could swear one of the students had been staring at her. She looked away too quickly when she saw Tabs turn in her direction. As she came back, the kid was talking on her cell, then she looked at the screen and typed something before putting it back to her ear.

She was tempted to strike a pose for the camera. The girl was that obvious. Tabs laughed all the way to her seat. She was in such good spirits that she caught the eye of the South American woman who had cuddled against her as they drove to the club. She crooked her finger at her with a wink. Disengaging from the young woman she was in the process of seducing, the woman signaled her own willingness by straddling Tabs' thighs and wrapping her arms around her neck.

"Tu casa o la mía, querida?"

"Do we need to wait for your friends?"

"Let them get their own pussy."

"Then, let's make tracks. I'm in the same hotel you are. We'll flip for room keys."

Before they left, the woman lifted her top, had Tabs position herself at her nipple and gave her a body shot from her glass of bourbon to the encouragements of the crowd. She was barely finished when the waitress arrived with another one. She demonstrated the house trick by getting behind the Costa Rican and pressing her breasts together so the drink was poured in a runnel down the valley so formed.

Soon half the patrons were topless and the other half was drinking off their breasts. One of Tabs' people was demonstrating a technique they had learned during their time in Japan, the wakamezake. She had stripped naked and stretched on a hastily cleared table, inviting anyone to drink as she poured tequila between her breasts to collect in the cup formed below her mound by her closed thighs. In seconds, there was a line holding shot glasses, a few of them the bouncers, who were technically supposed to prevent such activities.

Getting up to leave, Tabs saw the inept spy drink off another woman's chest using the house technique. She was still laughing as they exited the club and hailed a cab.

*****

Elizabeth couldn't believe her luck when Kelly called to tell her she thought she had found the woman who had turned her life inside out in a lesbian club. Kelly thought it was her from her description, then she sent a picture of the woman, drinks in hand, and Elizabeth felt faint as she confirmed that she was the one.

She felt a twinge of jealousy when Kelly sent another picture of her getting a body shot off some floozie's chest, then she remembered her own afternoon and evening of sexual high jinks.

Later, Kelly called to say she was on her way and to get ready for a surprise.

Unable to contain her excitement, Elizabeth whipped out her favorite butt plug and her faithful Hitachi. She almost missed it when her buzzer sounded, lost in a glorious orgasm as she looked at the picture of the mystery woman getting a body shot, fantasizing that it was off her breasts that she was drinking.

Kelly couldn't mistake the signs when the older woman opened the door, dressed only in a robe, eyes glazed, face flushed. She had seen her in such a state almost a whole day. Knowing her predilection for mild exhibitionism, she opened her robe while they were still on the threshold of the open door. She pulled her further out so anyone opening their door would see them kissing as she ran her hands over the naked body. When she had her on the edge of climax, she pushed her inside. Elizabeth could get quite loud and they would need the sound-proofed door.

She grinned when she saw the picture Elizabeth had been masturbating to.

"Did you look closely at this picture, honey?"

"I couldn't do anything else since you sent it."

"Look at it again. Really look at it"

"So she's drinking off some woman's breasts. What's the big deal?"

"Look at the woman. Does she remind you of somebody?"

"She looks to be South American, Mexican, possibly. She has big breasts, dark brown hair, brown eyes, very erect nipples, probably because of the alcohol. She has a wide mouth with full lips, nice features. From the color, it must be some kind of whisky on her big breasts..."

"Will you get off her tits? They're no bigger than mine. Take those away and she looks very much like you, silly. I saw gorgeous babes coming to her table, throwing themselves at her. One even shoved her tongue down her throat. She turned them all down. The one she called over, she came running, tail wagging like a puppy, by the way, is a petite brunette who, aside from the boobs and her darker skin, could be you. Either she's her style or your mystery woman is seeking you out vicariously."

"Aren't you jumping at conclusions based on very flimsy evidence?"

"You didn't see the women who threw themselves at her. I would have taken any one of them to bed in an instant. Hell, I would have brought them into a toilet stall for some wild sex. And there's more."

"What? You got her phone number. For all the good it would do me. I could never call her."

"Close, but no cigar. I know where she works and what she does for a living."

Elizabeth jumped on Kelly with a growl and pinched her nipples.

"Are you waiting for me to discipline you before you spill the beans?"

"No, but feel free to indulge yourself anyway.... Hmmm... You do this so good... Ouch! Okay! Okay! Do you remember I told you that MIT had been chosen to host an international team to work on some engineering space project? Well, she's one of the two people running the show. She's some kind of genius who is called in all over the world to fix problems or to tweak existing engines. I heard that she worked on different projects over time, but that most of them had something to do with space."

"Wow! A genius, you say. I suppose that explains her unconventional dress code. So, all I have to do is walk to the engineering building, introduce myself and fall to my knees at her feet, begging her to take me. That doesn't help me much."

"That's all the information I got from the tall amazon who picked me up after her friend gave me a body shot of tequila. She brought me to a stall and fucked my brains out. I'll try to find more tomorrow night. She asked me out on a date."

"Tell me you're coming over as soon as you've pumped her dry... Of information, you pervert. Speaking of which, you deserve a reward for finding all that, even if it was by coincidence."

She undressed the young woman and took her across her knees. She laughed when she saw the amount of cream coating her thighs.

Kelly borrowed a cushion before she left with a satisfied smile.

*****

The people who had gone to straight clubs didn't look, or feel, any better than their lesbian colleagues that morning. They all praised Tabs and Lena for the quality of their strong black coffee. The South Americans recognized the blend as one of the best out of Columbia.

They were all happy to steer the scientists back to their arguments, sit in the background, nursing various aches from their night out... and planning where they would go that evening.

Tabs never slept more than a few hours a night. Even after a night of drinking and/or sex, she was up at the crack of dawn. It was her favorite time of day to read technical journals and scientific papers.

That morning, as she always did with a new lover, she had gazed upon the sleeping woman. As she pushed the long dark brown hair aside and looked at her face in repose, she got a strange feeling of recognition. She pushed the sheet down so she could get a good look at her body. She was a petite woman with a well-toned body, as she could attest from personal experience; even her narrow hips gave her a pleasant hourglass figure. Her tight ass and firm thighs had been a delight to hold. She had bigger breast than... Naw, it couldn't be. She had simply chosen her because she had offered herself. Or had she?

When she got up to leave at the usual hour, one of the scientists was incensed that she didn't stay to listen to him. She casually turned to him and recited the first part of his last paper on Debye sheath.

"You've wasted two days of our time with your fucking arguments over information we all know about. I accepted it because we could use a break while the technical teams got to know each other. Now, I'm declaring a holiday until Monday at 7:00am. You can argue among yourselves until you're blue in the face, but Monday morning we are starting the real work, whether you're on board or not. You can go home, for all I care, but leave your people behind. And the next time you take that tone of voice with me, I'll kick your ass out of this building myself. Am I making myself clear, doctor?"

Without waiting for an answer she walked out, cheered by the people who would make the plasma propulsion engine fly through space.

Once she was gone, one of the physicist's team went over and patted him on the shoulder.

"Do you have any idea who you just insulted? That woman has more PhDs than you could hope to get if you studied all your life. By the way, she has one in your specific field. She could teach you a thing or five. She was right when she said she didn't need you. Unless I miss my guess, you are here only because you came with us. So I suggest you have a nice week-end of R&R. Get drunk, get laid, or whatever tickles your fancy, and be ready to get to work on Monday or she'll leave you eating her dust as she builds the engine that will take us to the stars."

By the time she started her chopper, Tabs had put the jerk out of her mind. When she declared the time off, she really wanted all her teams to relax and get over any jetlag they may have, but she had a personal motive too.

She waved at the campus security car she passed as she raced toward the football field.

She grinned when she turned into the parking lot and saw the woman back a ways. She looked anguished as she paced up and down.

Tabs drove on the sidewalk. When she arrived beside the woman, she handed her the second helmet she had taken out of her saddlebag before she left the laboratory.

*****

Why, oh why had she let Kelly convince her?

First she had her buy jeans so tight she needed to lay on her back to shimmy into them, a crop top cami, a fitted denim jacket and four inch heel biker boots with a dull finish. That had been a fun shopping spree though she had never expected to wear her purchases.

Then, she and Virginia had teamed up to convince her to put the outfit on before she went to the football field.

She felt so ridiculous. She hadn't worn jeans since leaving the farm back home.

She was still debating with herself at the kind of impression she would make on the woman who knew perfectly well that she only wore tailored suits, even to watch cheerleaders, when a motorcycle pulled beside her, on the sidewalk.

Elizabeth, the woman who had stood toe to toe with kings, Presidents and Prime Ministers, with the movers and shakers of the planet's economies, was so stunned that she took the offered helmet without a thought as she returned the bright smile, losing herself in the blue eyes which seemed to be looking into her soul. She shivered to the very core of her being at the innocuous contact when the callused hands came to her rescue as she fumbled with the chin strap.

The next thing she knew, her body was molded, from crotch to cheek, against the first woman she had ever fantasized about, half a lifetime earlier, and she was riding the powerful machine to... heaven.

Discovery

The ride up the coast had been twenty years in the making. It was an emotional time for both women, if for different reasons.

The mystery woman who caught young Elizabeth's imagination was the catalyst for her determination to overcome her shyness when she disappeared before she gathered the courage to talk to her. Ever since, whenever she faced a situation, either personal or professional, where she had to assert herself, the image of the woman was at the back of her mind as a motivation tool.

The fearless cheerleader who dared the most incredible acrobatics first caught Tabs' attention, but it was the shy retiring petite brunette which held it. From the very first moment she became aware of her, she had felt a strange, to her, attraction, a desire to be at her side, to protect her. Then life intruded. Her first contract with the old man came to an end and they were moving to Europe for the next. Unconsciously, the very first woman she sought in a new town was a petite brunette. When she left her vaguely unsatisfied, she moved on to her opposites... until the next project, far away.

1...34567...9