4th of July Fireworks Ch. 02

Story Info
Young wife's celebration continues.
3.1k words
4.17
54.9k
54
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,138 Followers

In late October, after that wild 4th of July with Brad who's my husband's boss, Mike came home all excited one evening. He'd been promoted to Junior VP of the West Coast Region. His immediate supervisor was Brad, who would remain in Chicago and make periodic trips out to the NW to inspect the operation. The job would require more traveling for Mike but it nearly doubled his paycheck. I hoped this promotion was based all on Mike's efforts and had nothing to do with what I'd done with Brad that summer night three months earlier. I had my doubts.

I've tried to analyze my behavior with Brad that evening, tried to understand how something like that could've possibly happened to someone like me, who has always been faithful. I hope I can explain it well enough here, to understand it better myself. I have always been treated with respect and like I was something pretty special, coming to believe I actually was something special. OK, I was a cute little girl and was really spoiled. I admit it. With Brad that night though, it was as if for the first time in my life, a man treated me in the manner a woman had been created for. He simply took what he wanted. I didn't find Brad to be particularly good-looking or sexy; in fact, he struck me as being somewhat of a bore and an ass much of the time. And while his was the largest cock I'd ever had inside me -- I've only had two to date actually, and it'd felt wonderful - but that wasn't entirely it either.

It seemed that for him it was like some uncontrollable primitive drive and I was just a warm, wet tunnel into which to shoot his semen -- early man's ancient urge to impregnate, to procreate, I suppose. Because of that, like the cave woman, the baboon, the female wolf, when a male wanted her I had suddenly and inexplicably grown unusually wet -- and bent over, waiting, like the early animals for the eager male to impregnate me. Ancient Brad didn't seem to even care about my pleasure. He didn't seem to care if I enjoyed it or not. He was simply getting me ready to accept his seed, and I'd shoved my ass up for him like every other animal at mating season, letting him rut in me as he wanted.

I've thought about it dozens of times since, the intense explosive pleasure I'd felt that had left me shaken and weak afterwards, that awesome load of strong cum shooting inside me and nearly buckling my knees, and my total lack of guilt about the whole affair. I've concluded that it was the best sex I've ever had. And since then, the best sex I've had has been when I fantasize about that night while my husband fucks me. Even Mike has noticed the change in our sex life and has commented favorably about it. I'm not discounting the size of Brad's penis as the source of my pleasure, at all. A woman's clit is positioned so that the penis must rub against it to get us off. A smaller one doesn't do that all the time, and sometimes we will resort to using fingers to climax. But Brad's over-sized bloated cock rubbed me everywhere, no fingers required there - LOL. It was like, wow! My head nearly exploded. So, the penis was good, but it was actually the absolute feeling of being used for a man's total pleasure that resulted in my intense pleasure. It was something totally foreign to me and simply drove me nuts!

Mike's pay increase let us improve our lifestyle a bit, letting me finally afford to join a gym. That were I was, sweating up a storm, when a ding alerted me that I'd gotten a text. Mike was out of town so I was curious who it could be. I dug my cell out and saw.

Brad. He'd texted: Hi beautiful what R U doing?

I almost didn't answer, but he was Mike's boss, so I typed in: at gym. sweating.

He: I'm at the Marriot - come C me.

Me: no

He: come around 4:00.

Me: no

He: room 227. Door not locked. Come in.

Me: can't . busy. Gotta go shop.

He: C U @ 4.

That son-of-a-bitch had some cheek! There wasn't a doubt in my mind what the bastard wanted! Driving home from the gym I found that every time my mind wandered, I saw myself bent over the kitchen counter with Brad hammering into my willing vagina from behind. I was soaked by the time I arrived home, so I took a quick shower, rubbing my clit with lots of soap. It didn't help. There was no way I was going to screw Mike's boss! I wouldn't risk it.

I dressed in a mid-thigh-length black dress with elevated shoes, piled my hair up, and inspected myself in the mirror. I looked good. I drove down town to Nordstrom's, my mind in a daze, suddenly realizing I'd just passed the Marriot. I hadn't done it on purpose. At least, I hadn't done it consciously.

Room 227, the text had said. @ 4:00.

It was 4:15.

I drove around the block twice, pulling into the parking lot on the second pass. I just sat there for a time, leaning my head on the steering wheel. Inside my head I was screaming, no, no, no . . . But then, I got out, walked through the lobby and rode the elevator up to the second floor. Room 227 was the second one on the right. My mind blank, my heart hammering inside my chest, I paused in front of the door for a minute. The text had said it would be unlocked. It was.

Brad was on the king-sized bed wearing only his shorts, black hair covering his legs and chest. "You're late," he growled.

Well? I hadn't exactly expected flowers and soft music.

"Turn around."

I faced away from him, wondering what was up.

"Pull up your dress."

So, he was into games too. I slowly pulled my dress until it bunched around my waist, the air cool against my nearly bare bottom and dampened thighs. I had been wet from the time I'd left my house, and I shivered, either from the cold, or excitement. I'm not sure.

"Lose the thong. Don't ever show up again wearing panties."

Again?

I kicked off the thong, displaying my bare ass. What was he doing? Is this part of it? I was burning up between my legs and he was playing games!

"Bend over. When I'm being serviced in my hotel room I like to see what I'm getting."

He was treating me like a whore that he'd just paid for. I have never been treated like a whore. It was humiliating and made me cringe - and apparently it was very exciting too, for I was gushing.

"Spread your cheeks."

With trembling fingers I reached back and spread my ass cheeks apart, the cool air assaulting my nether region.

"Ah, sopping wet, and swollen. Just like I like it. Get undressed."

It was like a stranger's hands were removing my clothing, preparing me to be fucked by this almost stranger. I didn't even know why I was doing this. Well, I did, I guess. I wanted that feeling I'd had that last 4th of July night, just once more before I died. His "unpaid whore" dropped the dress at my feet, turned around and took two steps toward the bed before faltering. He'd discarded the shorts, his cock now standing straight up. I hadn't gotten a good look at it the last time and gasped at its thickness and length. It defied logic that I'd had something of that size stuffed inside me. Even worse, I was about to do it again! I moved to the bed, my heart thudding against my chest so loudly I could hear it, my breathing ragged and uneven. The closer I got to that thing, the larger it loamed before me. My lips were dry and I licked them, crawling up between Brad's outstretched legs I was completely mesmerized by it.

"First, you're going to suck my cock dry. Have you ever done that before?"

Not taking my eyes off the swollen crown before me I silently shook my head.

"Well, you're going to today. So, wrap those sweet lips around my cock. Make it last. We got all day."

I lowered my head and licked the tip, tasting his pre-cum, nearly swooning at the taste. I'd performed oral on Mike numerous times, even let him cum on my tits once, but never in my mouth. It looked like all that would change today. Oral sex had never overly excited me. It excited me this time though. I was trembling from head to foot. I wet my lips and slid them all around the bulbous crown, sliding my tongue all over the spongy head as I did, savoring its taste, its texture, shaking so hard I could barely hold my mouth over it. I licked my way down all the way to the base, lovingly taking his shaved balls into my mouth one at a time, than back up the underside, along the thick purple vein that was nearly as large as my little finger.

I swallowed as much of that thick meaty appendage as I could get down my throat, gagging, but holding it there until my eyes watered. Cupping his balls in one hand I commenced to seriously try and suck the cum from his balls. I remembered how copious it was that night in the kitchen, how it had oozed form my vagina for an hour afterward. Would I strangle on it? I didn't care, I had to do this! I didn't know how it would taste, either. Maybe I wouldn't even like it, but still, I was determined to finish this. I nibbled, sucked and licked his cock and balls for the next thirty minutes without stopping except to breathe. I was so wet I could feel it running down my thighs. My labia was swollen and tender and I could feel it as I rubbed my thighs together, having to stop frequently, because I might cum. If I'd touched my pussy at all I'd have exploded.

I think I could have sucked his cock all day, but I could tell he was going to cum soon whether he wanted to or not. I heard his breathing grow distinctively more ragged, low measured grunts as he fought it. That made me work even harder. He'd used me before, and here I had this big strong man almost whimpering, simply by using my mouth on him. I smiled around his throbbing cock, enjoying my momentary power. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to taste what he'd promised me. I knew that only after he'd climaxed, would he then cram that awesome thing inside me where I needed it so badly. I pushed down on his cock with my face, all the way to my gag point, holding it there for a long moment, lashing the underside of his cock with my tongue. He suddenly grabbed my head, holding me in place until I saw dark spots in front of my eyes, before letting me pull back off. Without his help, I went right back down on it again as his back arched and he stiffened, grunting loudly. He unloaded right down my throat -- in such a large amount, that I had to swallow feverishly to swallow it all.

I pulled back until only the crown was inside my mouth, suddenly desperate to taste it. It just kept oozing out, lumpy and thick, salty with chlorine, tasting like ambrosia on my tongue. It bounced off my taste-buds, my tongue, coating the roof of my mouth and sliding down my throat to pool somewhere deep in my soft belly. I lost none of it. When it finally slowed and then stopped coming, I continued gently licking his cock, sucking his nuts, biting his cock along the base for a long time. I wanted to devour him. Even soft, his cock was still awesome, tasted so delicious. I kept doing that until I felt him growing stiff again.

I had never been so hot in all my life, so horny, so nasty! I was nearly out of my gourd with lust as I slid my tongue down his stiffening meat to the base, sucking his nuts some more, lifting them to find the small patch of skin directly underneath them, between his nuts and his anus. There, I settled in, sucking, nibbling and licking for long time, and then I went even lower, wanting to devour him completely. My mind was nearly gone now, everything except for that wonderful cock and the unbearable itch deep between my legs.

My tongue found his little rubber anus, where I did the same thing to it. I'd never done that before, never even wanted to, but all the stops were out today as my lust overrode all morals and values. As I nibbled his anus I felt his cock jerking alive in my hand. I probed the rubber opening with my tongue, attempting to force it inside, and heard him groan loudly as he grabbed my hair. He literally dragged me up his body by my hair. I paused on the way just long enough to bite his nipple, and then I was hanging suspended over his rampant cock, my opening brushing its crown. He simply dropped me. I must have screamed all the way to the bottom of it, as it speared through me like a sword, tearing a path into my soft belly.

Tears running down my face I placed my hands against his chest, holding myself still, trying to adjust to this painful invader. It hurt but I couldn't remain still for long. I'd thought about riding this thing for too long! I levered myself upward and then back down, did it again, biting my lip.

"Fuck that cock, Baby."

"Yes" I moaned as I pushed myself even further off his cock and then lowered onto him again. My legs were shaking so hard I could barely hold myself up. Soon, I was rising and free falling onto his cock, urgently seeking my release. His hands gripped my hips, holding me still so that I couldn't rise back up.

"What to cum pretty bad, huh, Baby?" he smirked.

I nodded frantically, but he still held me fast, so I made tiny circles with my ass, in the wetness on his hairy belly, feeling his massive crown rubbing against my cervix. "Please," I muttered, hating the way I sounded begging. "Please . . ." By this time I was pretty much babbling, nearly out of my head wanting to get off.

He suddenly rolled over so I was on the bottom, my legs held apart in the crooks of his arms. Completely open and vulnerable to his assault, he began pounding his cock into me relentlessly. I came almost immediately, crying out loudly, trying to climb his body, digging my nails into his shoulders as I swallowed his thick tongue. I came long and harder than ever in my life, and when I'd finished he didn't even let up. I continued sucking his tongue, offering myself up to his assault, as he viciously hammered into my core. I wasn't satisfied yet either. I needed more,

"Oh god, fuck me," I moaned between jolts. "Fuck me. . . "

"Oh, I will, Baby. By the time you leave here today you will know what a real fucking is."

I'm not going to lie. I was so full of cock that I could feel every wrinkle on it as he pummeled my depths. It was the best I'd ever had, bar none. And I couldn't seem to stop! I just kept whimpering over-and-over, "Please . . . please . . . please . . ." Somewhere above me I heard him laughing at my eagerness, but I was too far gone to care.

The second time I came was even stronger than the first, if that were possible. I think I lost consciousness for a moment, but Brad never slowed down. He'd already cum once and it was clear he wasn't about to stop. He flipped me over on my stomach, lifted me onto my hands and knees, and slammed into me again - just a primitive ape, mating with the handiest female.

I was numb by then and didn't feel like I could do anymore, but that proved false as I immediately began to shudder again, pushing back to receive as much of his hardness as possible. When he finally exploded inside me it felt like a fire-hose splattering against the walls of my vagina, bouncing off my cervix, coating the inside of my soft belly. This time I blacked out halfway through my climax. I came to sometime after dark, Brad snoring beside me. My watch said it was midnight. It was sticky between my thighs, and the bed felt damp beneath me. I attempted to move but was so sore all I could do was groan.

That apparently awoke Brad, who reached out and wrapped his fingers in my hair, pulling my head down and inserting his softened cock into my mouth. I couldn't fight anymore, so I just sucked on it. It quickly grew hard and was soon lodged in my gullet all the way to the base. There was no finesse involved. He simply fucked my face until he came. Exhausted from the effort, I passed out again with his softening cock still in my mouth. When I awoke, it was just after 3:30 AM.

I was frantic. What if Mike had called? Worse yet, what if he'd came back early? I quietly gathered my clothes, pulled them over my aching body and slipped out the door, fearful that I'd awaken Brad. The night clerk sneered at me as I walked past, and once inside the car I saw in the mirror why. A glob of cum hung from my hair, my mouth was red and raw-looking. I must have looked like I'd been sucking cock all night, which wouldn't be entirely wrong.

Mike had left two messages on the recorder. I listened to them, crying as I played each one over and over. I felt like a slut, a cheap whore who had cheated on a good man. Even worse, I knew that if given a chance to experience it once more, I'd probably do the same thing again. I took a shower and passed out on the bed. The next morning, Mike called and said Brad was sending him to San Diego for a week to oversee the operation there.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,138 Followers