4th of July Fireworks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like that cock, Daughter."

I nodded, my eyes almost closed with pleasure. "Yessss . . . " I hissed through clinched teeth.

He almost pulled my nipple off, and I squealed loudly. "Yes what?" he said.

"YES, Daddy! Oh god. Please."

He laughed. "We'll get this down, won't we?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please.

He rolled on top of me and held my hands over my head, as he began pounding into me in the way I really wanted him to. It didn't take long before the top of my head literally blew off! Screaming, sobbing, clawing at his back, I came for several minutes, finally lying still as he studied me like a bug under glass. Then he started again, and I was ready, climbing the mountain again, ready to fall off.

"Tell your daddy how much you like his big dick, Daughter."

Out of my mind, I'd have said anything now. "Ooooh Daddy, I love your big cock. Please fuck me harder with it." He did, and she grunted with pain - a good kind of pain.

"Daddy's gonna fuck you in the ass tonight, Daughter. Just like he used to. You remember, don't you?" Brad panted above her.

Oh my god, no! But I was too far gone to stop now. "Yes Daddy. Anything, but please don't stop now. Do me. Do me hard."

He started hammering my pussy with a vengeance, as I moaned and grunted with pain and pleasure. I knew the real pain would come later, but right then I didn't care. He covered my mouth with his and I shot my tongue into his, finding his tongue, dancing with it, than sucking it like a tiny penis, moaning in ecstasy.

My next climax took me by surprise, and when it hit I nearly shook to pieces. When it was over, I was sobbing, tears running freely down my face. As far as I knew, Brad still hadn't cum since I'd sucked him dry. It would probably be a long night for me. And a long weekend.

12