4X4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we returned to the bedroom, Lefty was behind my wife, spooning her with their hands entwined too...they really did look like a couple at that point, as they began to drift off to sleep together, and my wife looked so hot in that position...I was ready to continue the fun, figuring that this might be a one-time deal, and I could sleep anytime, but Robin wanted to try to sleep too...so we laid next to them, spooning ourselves, before Robin announced that she wasn't able to sleep like this, and that she was going to lay on the chair/ottoman and try to sleep a little -- that she'd be back...earlier, she had told me that she had to leave early in the morning, as she had an appointment with her accountant...I fell asleep next to Lefty and my wife, who were asleep at this point, cuddling on their half of the bed in the same exact position they had been in before -- spooning with hands entwined...it really did look hot...!

I had absolutely no idea what time it was when I dozed off, nor what time it was when I woke up, but I gathered it wasn't all that long, as it was still pitch black out when I got up...I did feel refreshed, though - and horny! Still wanting to take advantage of the remaining time we had together, I looked toward the chair where Robin had been, but she was gone...no sign of her...I went to the bathroom to take a leak, and noticed that her stripper shoes were still in the bathroom...I wondered if she was still there after all...! I went into the adjoining room, and sure enough, she was still sleeping on the couch, after having found another comforter and pillows in the closet...I crawled under the covers and into the small couch, and started rubbing her body and kissing her lightly...she gently woke up and was ready to go...we fucked again right there, but slower this time...an early-morning fuck...more intimate, sexier...I could feel her about to cum, and this time I held her legs up so that I would not be pushed out, and as she started to cum and clamp down on my cock, I pushed in harder and exploded into her pussy...

We laid there for a little while, and I turned her over and began massaging her back and ass...I was probing deep into her muscles, and she was responding...I asked her if it felt good, and she said it felt great...and before I knew it, she flipped back over and we were fucking again...! This time, she again reached back and started fucking me with her finger...it was all so intense...At this point, we could hear Lefty fucking my wife in his super-fast, jack-hammer style, and she was moaning her head off, cumming on his cock, as Robin came on mine...Lefty and I soon followed, cumming in their respective pussies...what a way to start the day...!

Unfortunately, Robin's alarm went off, signaling that it was 7am and time for her to get going...as we all laid around, she gathered her things, got dressed, gave Lefty a kiss, my wife a hug, and gave me a nice big kiss, telling me how much fun she'd had, and she was off...

And then there were 3....after coming out of the bathroom, I see that Lefty had my wife on the bed, with her head hanging off, as he was fucking her mouth -- completely fucking her mouth to the balls -- and hard...! He was leaning over her pussy fingering and licking it a bit, and I got on the bed, spread her legs, and plunged my cock into her still-tight pussy...after a bit of this, Lefty wanted to fuck her pussy again, so we switched, and before long, my wife could no longer concentrate on my cock in her mouth, as he was having his way with her pussy, eventually cumming in it again...I then took my turn, as Lefty ordered breakfast from room service....after I added my load to his, the three of us sat back on the bed, wife in the middle, and talked about everything that we had experienced...eventually, a knock on the door...the wife wanted to hide in the bathroom, but we wouldn't let her -- Lefty already ordered breakfast for 3 anyway...so the wife and I lay in bed, as Lefty, dressed only in his boxers, answered the door and had the guy bring the breakfast table right in to the room...we lay in the bed like we were asleep, while they carried on the most ridiculous conversation: Lefty telling him what a 'fun' hotel it was (it was only fun because we had a foursome...!), and other questions that didn't need to be asked, as a way to keep him there longer and make the wife squirm...he later told us that the waiter kept looking at Lefty, then shifting his gaze to the bed...then back and forth again...

After breakfast, we each fucked my wife again, Lefty left, and we stayed and basked in the afterglow of a crazy, fun, sexy night...we made love one final time, showered, and left...

Through group texting the next day, we all agreed that it was an incredible time, and as it turns out, we'd all like to repeat it at some point...hopefully we will as there are many other things that we all want to try...Holy fuck...!

12