5-Step Plan

Story Info
A night time jog turns into a night of torture.
1k words
3.69
34.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thank31
thank31
4 Followers

This is my first time writing so I hope it is not too bad.

*****

It was a typical day that day. I had just got home from work and decided to do my evening jog. Suddenly a car filled with beautiful women pulled up next to me while I was resting a bit.

"Hey there hot stuff. Beautiful night isn't it?" One of the girls said to me. I agreed and asked if they needed help with anything. They said their car was acting up and wanted to know if I could tell what was wrong.

Being the nice guy i was, I decided to take a look even though I do not know a lot about cars. They start it up and I took a look under the hood. After a few minutes I tell them I don't think I know what is wrong with the car and that they should take it to a mechanic.

They seemed thankful and asked if I wanted a ride to somewhere because I looked hot and they wanted to thank me somehow. I politely declined and jogged off.

A few minutes later I see them again in a parking lot of the 7-11. I was a bit parched from the jogging and I usually stop there anyway before I head home and get a beverage.

"Well look who it is girls, our Savior. Hey come over here."

I was a bit shocked by their statement and decided to go over and start up a conversation.

"Fancy seeing you ladies here. I hope you aren't having any worse car troubles since we last met."

"No it's just the same noise as before. Would you like us to buy you something to drink? You must be thirsty after your jog."

"You don't have to. It was my pleasure to help. I am just going to get a cup of coffee and go back home."

"No we insist. How do you like your coffee?"

I couldn't resist a free cup of coffee and they seemed to not mind. "Black with 2 sugars." I said.

One of the girls go inside as I chat up with the other two. A few moments later she comes out and hands me the cup.

"Here you go. Thanks again." They all get into the car and drive off. I take a sip of my coffee and start jogging back home.

About halfway home I feel a bit woozy and feel faint. I try to grab my phone to call for an ambulance but by the time I got it out I had hit the floor and blacked out.

I don't know how long I was out for but it was dark when I woke up and I felt a draft. When I finally was able to determine my surroundings I saw I was on an abandoned road. I knew the road because me and my friends used to walk it from time to time so I knew almost no cars come down this road.

I try to stand up but immediately lose my balance and almost twist my ankle. I look and see I am wearing high heels. They were black pumps about 4 inches with a strap around my ankle with a lock on the strap.

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes thinking I was seeing things. But I then noticed I had acrylic nails on my fingers. I look down and see I am in a cocktail dress, knee length, black with a slit on the left side so the leg can show.

As you can tell I was in shock. I look around again and find a purse with a live of paper on it that said "open me".

I open the bag and find a note on top of it. I open it up and read it best I could under the streetlight I was leaning against.

Hey cutie thanks again for taking a look at our car, but there was nothing wrong with it. We just had to see how easy it was to lure you into our trap. We have been following you the past few weeks and knew where you would be going while jogging. So we slipped a sleeping agent into your coffee so we could grab you.

Why are we doing this you may ask? Many reasons but you will find them out in time. We will give you your first hint though. We are getting revenge for someone. Cliche I know but that is all you get on this matter.

You may have noticed you are not in your jogging attire and instead dressed as a beautiful woman. This is part of your punishment. You will walk to the address given at the bottom of this note and meet someone to receive your next task. In your purse you will find 4 items. $100 cash, red lipstick, a key, and a condom. All these items will be used by the end of the night.

Your shoes are locked so you can not remove them until you meet up with your contact. Have fun being like one of us girls. We have to walk in these all the time. Also if you had send noticed you are wearing a thong. Why is that important? It lets the contact know you are who we sent. You will say the code flower to the contact and show them your ass in the thong. Have fun you will receive a new note after you complete your task. There is a total of 5 tasks. This is task one.

Have a good night.

Oh almost forgot you are to go by the game Gigi and speak in a feminine voice or else the contact will beat you.

I was in shock and was scared and shivering. I didn't know what to do. I didn't have a phone and I knew it was at least a 3 mile walk to the location they gave me. What else was I supposed to do. I work on getting my balance in the heels and try my best not to fall as I slowly walk to the first destination. This is gonna be a long night.

To be continued.

thank31
thank31
4 Followers