5 Years Later

Story Info
The PLLs are reunited, and Hanna has some news for them.
8.9k words
4.34
16.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,005 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Pretty Little Liars and have no association with anyone involved in the show. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place in the second half of Season 6.

*****

5 years. 5 long years since they had last been all in a room together and in a weird way it felt like no time had passed at all. They all looked the same, except more beautiful than she remembered them. Or maybe that was just her newly discovered lesbian tendencies kicking in.

Then again she had always found them beautiful. But she was pretty sure it had been in a platonic way, whereas there was nothing platonic about the thoughts which initially crossed her mind as she slowly and cautiously approached them. Then they spotted who was with her, and their initial happy expressions quickly deteriorated into scowls, Ali predictably being the one to speak out.

"What is she doing here?" Alison demanded.

"Relax Ali, it's not like she wasn't tortured by Charlotte too." Spencer said bitterly, earning herself a glare from their former leader.

"Actually-" Hanna piped up, momentarily hesitating as all eyes turned to her, "That's not why she's here."

"Then why ..." Alison began, only to trail off when Hanna cautiously took Mona's hands.

"We're... together." Hanna squeaked, but only because Mona squeezed her hand, silently giving her strength.

There was a brief pause, and then Aria asked, "Like... together-together? As in dating?"

Hanna rolled her eyes, "Yes, together as in dating."

"And you brought her here why?" Alison said dryly.

"Look Ali-" Hanna began.

"Hanna!" Alison cut her off, "If you want to experiment, that's fine. I did. In fact, I think we all did, except Emily. Obviously it was more than that for her. But couldn't you be doing it with someone else? Anyone else?"

Hanna gritted her teeth throughout that little speech, then she did something rashly that she thought would be hard, "Actually, it isn't just an experiment for me. Or just dating."

There was a round of gasps from the other girls. More accurately Aria, Emily and Spencer simultaneously gasped loudly, Ali was too stunned at first, but eventually gasped, while Mona just stood there and smiled triumphantly. Hanna didn't need to turn around to know that. She knew her fiancé too well.

But she also knew her friends well, and this hadn't exactly been the way she had wanted to do this. Well, truthfully she wasn't sure she wanted to do it at all, but ideally she had wanted to break the news to them one by one, not all at once like this, and now she was standing here like an idiot, holding up her hand so they can all see the engagement ring on her finger Hanna couldn't help second-guess herself.

Then Alison mumbled, "I need some air."

There was another pause as Ali walked away, and then Emily, bless her heart, smiled and asked, "So, when's the wedding/"

"Forget the wedding!" Spencer explained, "How long has this been going on?"

Finally putting her hand down and looking bashful Hanna admitted after a few long seconds of hesitation, "About... 5 years."

"5 YEARS!" Spencer exclaimed.

"So, like... right after the Charlotte as A reveal?" Aria slowly connected the dots.

"You've been dating this entire time, and didn't tell us?" Emily failed to hide how hurt she was.

"Yeah." Hanna admitted, focusing on Emily's question as she dropped down into the nearest chair, "We haven't exactly been great about keeping in touch."

"Hey..." Spencer tried to protest, before admitting, "I've just been really busy."

"We all have Spence." Emily reminded her friend.

There was a brief pause then Aria asked, "Is this why you cancelled the last few times we tried meeting up?"

"You tried meeting up? Without the rest of us?" Aria frowned.

"Oh, I... erm." Spencer stammered, before quickly gaining control of herself, "I just had something I wanted to ask."

"What is it?" Hanna asked.

"Actually... it was a question for Mona." Spencer admitted with a blush, before turning her attention back to Hanna, "But that can wait. I still have so many questions about, this."

"Ask away." Hanna sighed.

There was a long pause and then Aria asked, "How did it happen, exactly?"

"Well..." Hanna hesitated, glancing at her fiancé, who was now sitting on the chair beside her.

"Do you want me to tell them?" Mona asked as she took Hanna's hand in hers.

"No, it's fine. I told you, it should be me." Hanna gently reminded her woman, before taking a deep breath and admitting, "I'm not ashamed. It's just, kind of cliché."

"So..." Aria pushed.

"So..." Hanna continued after another deep breath, "It was the night after we found out Charlotte was A. Caleb and I just got into a huge fight and we broke up, and Mona found me drinking my sorrows away. She tried to get me to leave, but after everything we've been through it was easy to talk her into staying. And then one thing led to another."

"I didn't mean for it to happen." Mona quickly clarified, "I mean, I hoped it would, but I was just as drunk as she was, and no matter how hard I try I just can't remember our first time together. Which must be karma or something."

"Then we woke up in bed together, and I kind of, maybe, sort of, freaked out." Hanna confessed.

"Kind of, maybe, sort of?" Mona teased.

"Okay, I totally freaked out." Hanna admitted with a smile, "But then I noticed Mona wasn't. Or more accurately she was upset, but she wasn't surprised. Then, after a lot of pushing, I got her to finally admit how she really felt about me. Which I can see now was fairly obvious. Hindsight, am I right?"

"Erm, no." Spencer scoffed, "She literally went crazy-"

"Spencer!" Hanna protested.

"Sorry." Spencer sighed, correcting herself, "She became the first A and turned our lives into a living nightmare, because we were taking you away from her. Plus there was breaking into your house to watch you sleep, and dressing up as Caleb just so she could slow dance with you, and-"

"Okay, I get it. I'm freaking blind." Hanna grumbled.

"If it makes you feel better I didn't know." Aria chimed in.

"It shouldn't." Spencer huffed, "Literally everybody else knew except you."

"Please, you only knew because you walked in on me and Em talking about it." Alison quipped, seemingly appearing as if from nowhere.

"I-" Spencer began to protest, before a knowing glance from Ali shut her down, "I would have got there eventually."

"Yeah, right." Alison grumbled, and then after a long pause admitted, "So, okay... Han, sorry I freaked out. It's just... Mona did a lot of bad things-"

"Like you did, you mean?" Mona quipped, "Or like your sister?"

"Both." Alison said sombrely.

"More the latter than the former." Aria grumbled.

"Yeah Ali, you mostly just teased us." Emily pointed out.

"And so did Mona!" Aria added helpfully, before frowning, "Except the whole running Hanna over with a car thing."

"Under!" Hanna clarified, "She ran under me, anyway we're past that now."

"Yeah, you just bounced off the hood of her car and almost broke your neck. No big." Spencer grumbled, and then when Hanna gave her a look held up her hands, "I know, I know, I'm sorry. It's just... all of this is bringing back bad memories."

"Which is why we haven't exactly hung out a lot recently." Aria nodded wisely, like it wasn't obvious.

"Yeah, that's why I'm trying to apologise." Alison said softly, "Especially considering what I'm asking you guys to do for Charlotte. But, I just don't want you to get hurt Han."

"I appreciate that." Hanna smiled.

"And that's the last thing I want." Mona promised, "Seriously guys, no need for the shovel talk here, because you couldn't possibly do anything to me that would be worse than screwing up my one chance with this woman."

"Awww." Aria cooed.

Emily cooed too, and then after a brief pause chimed in, "I think we should give Mona a chance. It's been 5 years, and she has obviously changed for the better if Hanna is giving her a chance."

"Fine." Spencer sighed after a long pause.

"I'm in." Aria smile.

"One condition..." Alison said after another brief pause, "You answer my next questions honestly. No exceptions."

"Done." Hanna agreed without hesitation.

Making her pay for it Alison turned to Mona and asked, "So, how much of a bottom is she?"

"Ali!" Emily exclaimed, most of her friends joining in.

Although after a few seconds Mona smirked, "Hanna? Over 1000%."

"Mona!" Hanna blushed.

"Sorry honey, but you're the one who agreed to be honest." Mona pointed out with a grin, "And I love making you blush."

"Well cut it out." Hanna whined.

"But I had so many more questions." Alison pouted, before teasing, "Like, is Han a Pillow Princess?"

"I'm not!" Hanna protested, then blushed slightly at what she was implying.

"She's my Princess." Mona smiled softly, pulling Hanna closer in a little hug.

As her friends awwed Hanna snuggled into Mona's body, partly as a silent thank you because the response sounded sweet, and there was a chance Mona meant it that way. But it could also mean something else, a certain little pet name Mona had become very fond of using on her, and the thought that Mona had used it so casually in this conversation, or at least hinted to it, made Hanna blush.

That was the other reason she allowed herself into this little hug, so she could try and hide that embarrassment. Unfortunately Alison saw right through this attempt, and worse, given the looks on their faces so did her other friends.

"Princess of what?" Ali pushed.

"Just my Princess." Mona replied pretty convincingly, just not convincingly enough.

"You promised to be honest?" Alison sing-songed.

"Well, actually that was Hanna." Mona pointed out.

"Why do you care?" Spencer asked.

"Just curious." Alison shrugged, then when her friends gave her a look she admitted, "I was freaked out at first, but the more I think about it, the more this relationship makes sense. I just, I just want to make sure a total bottom like Hanna is getting the kind of tender love and care she needs."

"She is." Hanna said firmly.

There was a long pause and then Ali smirked, picked up her phone and cryptically said, "Well then... let's do it this way..."

Moments later Hanna had a text which read:

Are you Mona's Pussy Licking Princess?

Hanna blushed, glared at Alison, but admitted, "Yes."

Another brief pause and then as if she was psychic Alison smirked and pushed, "Honesty Hanna, remember?"

"Yes but..." Hanna blushed, and then after a long pause replied to Alison's text.

Beaming happily when she saw it Alison exclaimed, "I knew it!"

"What?" Spencer frowned, and then blushed when Ali showed her the text, "Oh."

Curiosity clearly getting the better of them Aria and Emily moved so they can see Ali's phone, Hanna dying with embarrassment as the other blonde smirked and told her, "Wow Han, you really are getting exactly what you need."

*

Thankfully after that the conversation had moved away from Hanna's sex life to the reason they had all come together for the first time in 5 years, to decide whether to help Charlotte DiLaurentis, the girl who had tortured them for years, to be released from her mental hospital. Things had got pretty ugly after that, the six of them arguing fiercely and then going their separate ways when Alison made them agree they would think about it.

God, Hanna was so glad to be back home and away from that manipulative bitch. Especially back home and in her childhood bedroom with her beloved fiancé. Sure, they didn't immediately fall into each other's arms, but it was just nice to be alone together. Even if Hanna couldn't stop thinking about Alison.

After giving her girl a few minutes to relax Mona asked out of curiosity, "Did you really tell Alison you're my Anal Princess?"

Hanna blushed, and protested, "She just wouldn't let it go."

"Hey, you don't have to tell me that Alison DiLaurentis has a habit of getting what she wants, no matter what." Mona quipped bitterly, before smiling softly, "When she actually goes for it."

That last part was a little confusing for Hanna, but she was too annoyed at her friend to ask about it, instead grumbling, "God, I thought I was going to have to pull down my pants and show off my butt-plug just to get her to shut up."

Mona grinned wickedly, and step closer to her lover, "I would have loved that."

"I bet you would." Hanna grumbled, although she allowed Mona to gently wrap her arms around her.

"Especially if you had spread your cheeks an let your friends get a good look at the hole I own." Mona softly growled into Hanna's ear while pressing herself more firmly against her, "Well, all of you is mine, but it would be so fun to show off my favourite fuck hole, and tell them exactly how you became my Anal Princess."

"I think I would have liked that too." Hanna admitted with a soft moan.

"I could have also told them just how much you love being fucked in the ass, and what it's like to screw you there, and just how hard you cum when I remind you of what you truly are." Mona huskily whispered into Hanna's ear, "Would you have liked that, huh? Or how about now? Would you like a little reminder now, my little Anal Princess?"

"God yes." Hanna moaned softly, "Remind me Mona, remind me right now."

Suddenly turning her around to look at her Mona offered, "How about a warm up?"

"Works for me." Hanna grinned, happily welcoming Mona's lips with her own.

Mona briefly considered skipping that 'warm up' as pressing herself up against that perfect ass combined with that little exchange had her aching to just pull down Hanna's pants and just go to town on her favourite fuck hole. Plus it was kind of Alison's fault for pushing them to define exactly what kind of Princess Hanna was, which definitely put Mona in the mood for some anal.

Although she was always in the mood for anal sex when Hanna and her juicy ass was around, Mona shamelessly groping that ass as she and Hanna made out like a pair of teenagers. Like Mona wished they'd made out when they were teenagers, often in this very room.

It was never easy having a crush on your best friend, and while Mona went a little crazy over it honestly it was hard to truly regret even the most unforgivable stuff as she was here now with the girl she had been in love with for what felt like her whole life.

She tried to fight it, lie to herself, desperately tried to make relationships with boys work, but in the end Mona's true feelings had come out, and instead of being rejected like she was so certain she would be Mona got everything she ever wanted. And now she wanted to give Hanna everything she wanted. Everything she needed. Everything she deserved. Which included, despite what Hanna might think right now, at least a little foreplay.

Besides, while Mona was definitely an ass girl Hanna's big boobs were definitely in needed some attention, and Mona was only too happy to give it. After a few long minutes of kissing of course, in which Mona slowly stripped off both of their clothes, laid Hanna down on the bed and got on top of her.

Then she spent a little time on Hanna's neck, marking her territory by digging her teeth into the soft flesh, before finally moving lower to those full titties, Mona smirking with delight as she slowly made her way up one of them and then lingered around the nipple before taking it into her mouth. Which of course had Hanna whimpering so becomingly, which in turn only had Mona teasing her more.

Ultimately though Mona slid her tongue around that nipple and then took it into her mouth for a gentle sucking, which had Hanna moaning wonderfully loudly. Mona then slowly kissed her way down that breast and made her way up the other and again only paying attention to the nipple after a few lingering kisses to the surrounding flesh.

She then repeated the process a few times, although she spent longer on the nipples themselves this time than the teasing into Mona was just going directly back and forth. Which sound of it Hanna very much appreciated it, especially when Mona added her hands into the equation, playing with the one nipple and pushing the other one firmly into her mouth.

Hanna loved what Mona was doing to her, and she really hated to complain, but Mona knew fully well that it really didn't take much to turn her on. Partly because she walked around all day with a butt-plug in her ass, reminding her of just what kind of slut she truly was, but also because she had an incredibly sexy girlfriend turned fiancé, and whenever Hanna thought about Mona she thought about all the wonderfully wicked things they did together.

Plus if she was honest while her friends finding out she liked anal was incredibly humiliating it was the kind of humiliation which Hanna actually got off on, so after the initial embarrassment past the only thing keeping her from being horny was her anger at Charlotte, and it only took a brief conversation with Mona for that to become a distant memory.

On the other hand Mona spending this much time on her tits was a rare treat which Hanna felt she should savour. Also, as a bottom Hanna sometimes had to remind herself that it was what her top wanted which truly mattered. That she didn't want to be a bratty bottom, but Mona's good girl. Her good little submissive slut. Her Princess.

Oh yes, Hanna was Mona's little Princess, and she desperately wanted to please her Queen. And if that meant lying back and letting Mona going back and forth between her tits for a little while so be it. But Hanna had never exactly been a patient person, and there was only so long she could resist saying something. Although the fact that this lasted so long was probably a good sign that Mona wanted her to eventually say something.

"More baby, mmmmm, please give me more." Hanna finally whimpered.

"What do you want Han?" Mona asked, barely pausing her sucking of Hanna's nipples.

"Your pussy! Mmmmm fuck, I want your pussy!" Hanna said without hesitation, "Oh baby, I wanna lick your pussy! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, lick you good and make you cum all over my face. Make you wanna return the favour by making me cum like the little anal loving bitch I am with your big dick up my ass! Ohhhhhh yessssss, oh baby, mmmmm, sit on my face! Sit on my face so I can fucking drown in your cum!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Mona purred before rewarding her slut.

With that Mona slowly crawled up her body until her pussy was hovering over Hanna's face, and then she abruptly sat down on her. Hanna tried to lift her head up to meet Mona half way, anticipating her woman teasing her some more, but thankfully it seemed that part of the evening was over, Hanna welcoming the feeling of being forced down by Mona's wet pussy to the soft bed sheets below.

She loved it when Mona played rough. Not that it was that rough considering Mona quickly lowered herself down, but she didn't just drop her full weight down in a second. No, she went just slow enough not to hurt Hanna, and get most of her weight on her knees/legs so she wasn't squashing her. Unfortunately.

That might change once Hanna started to make Mona cum, and Hanna hoped it would as there was little she liked more than being smothered by Mona's cunt. For now though she just concentrated on licking it, Hanna moaning against Mona's cunt as she tasted the flavour that she constantly craved.

God, and to think there had been a time she wasn't sure she would like the taste of pussy. And now? Hanna was a total pussy slut. At least for Mona's yummy cunt, Hanna trying to get more of those heavenly juices by lingering on her fiancé's clit with every stroke of her tongue, and eventually even taking it into her mouth and sucking on it.

Mona closed her eyes, tilted her head back and let out an extra loud cry as Hanna began lingering on her clit. She then savoured that heavenly feeling for a few long seconds, maybe even a minute, before forcing herself to make an extremely tough decision. Whether or not she wanted to cum quickly or not. Hanna had gotten so good at eating her pussy, it was extremely hard not to want to savour this feeling for hours and not just a couple of seconds.

MTL17
MTL17
2,005 Followers