50 Shades

Story Info
Young woman reads 50 Shades of Grey.
1.9k words
4.08
176.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers

I'm currently living a nomadic style of life. I had a useful little win in a lottery, enough to keep me for a few years, so I decided to tour the country for a while. I've got me a very nice motorbike and I just loaded the saddle bags with the essentials and took off.

Now I'm not cruising around in black leather and chains, looking for trouble. I've sort of dressed down a little so people seeing me just note that a guy on a bike went past, not start thinking there's trouble waiting to happen.

It is fun just cruising around and seeing new places, but every so often it gets boring and a little lonely. When this happens I hit a nice medium sized town, land up at a boarding house or something similar for a few months, and get myself a local job. Jobs are out there, if you're not too nice in your requirements. I don't mind working as a labourer, it tends to pay reasonably well and it's good exercise. The extra income, while not essential, does help to stretch my finances.

With winter coming on I'd drifted towards the warmer states and was currently staying at a boarding house in a reasonably sized town. There were half a dozen boarders in the place, four men including me and a couple of women.

One of the women was an old lady who'd had apparently been boarding there for years. A garrulous old thing, she'd talk the hind-leg off a donkey. I found out later that as soon as everyone had gone to work she'd be off to some sort of women's club and spend the day there. Geez, I can just imagine it. A dozen elderly biddies talking nineteen to the dozen, not one of them listening to what the others were saying.

The other woman boarder, far more to my taste, was a very pretty brunette of about twenty. Quiet and reserved she hardly spoke at all. According to the old biddy, Alex (short for Alexandra) was currently between jobs. The old biddy would know. She probably got out the bright lights and thumbscrews and grilled the poor girl until she told all. She tried the same tactics on me and I spilled my life history and gave details of previous lives. Not that a single word I said was the truth, but it made the old lady content.

I made a pass at Alex, almost obligatory, you know, and got turned down. Nicely done, too, that turn-down. Alex acted as though she hadn't even noticed me making the pass. Less than the dirt between her feet. Maybe I should have felt crushed but I figured, what the hell, it's her loss. I'm man enough to concede that not all women are going to find me irresistible.

You will note that I did not immediately assume she was gay. I simply accepted the fact that she had poor taste and went about my business. If she was gay I saw no sign of it during the period I was boarding there.

After a month or so I was bored again and decided to move on. I gave my notice at the job I was doing and at the boarding house and started getting ready to move on. I thought the coast might be nice. Originally I had decided to get away first think Saturday morning, but we finished the job we were doing about lunchtime. The boss said he'd be damned if he was going to start another major job when we could only put in an hour or so of work for the day and told us all to piss off.

I thought, what the hell, I might as well take off right away. Five or six hours of daylight and I could be a long way on my way to the coast before nightfall.

I returned to the boarding house, packed my last few things into my saddle bags and was all ready to mount my bike and ride. Now one thing I learnt the hard way was to always do one last check to see if you've dropped something or overlooked it. It's a pain to find yourself having to ride back a hundred miles because you overlooked something. So I wandered back in for that last check and, happy, was ready to depart.

I was just passing Alex's room when I heard a noise from it. Unusual, to say the least. As far as I knew, no-one was supposed to be home. I noticed that her door was ajar and thought a peek wouldn't hurt. If her place got done over at the same time as I left I knew who'd be blamed.

My, my. I'd always thought that she had a nice figure and I was right. Alex was stretched out on her bed wearing bra and panties and a lot of very silky looking skin. She was reading and while she was reading her hand was down between her legs, gently rubbing. It was, I thought, a crying shame that she had to do this when there was a healthy young man right there willing to help.

I slipped through the door and approached the bed. She was certainly engrossed in that book (and other things). She didn't even notice me approaching. I tilted my head to one side trying to see the title.

50 Shades of Grey. I'd heard of that book. Female pornography if I remembered correctly. The way Alex was playing I suspect that I did.

The first clue that Alex had to my being there was my taking hold of her panties and pulling them down.

"You'll find things go a lot more easily without these," I told her, while she shrieked, dropped her book, and tried to sit up.

"What the hell are you playing at?" she demanded. "Get out of my room."

I simply lifted her ankles higher, forcing her back onto the bed. With her legs nicely parted it was the work of an instant to be kneeling between them. I let her ankles go. I had to. You can't undo your trousers while holding the young ladies legs, now can you? It was not as though she could close them, what with me being between them.

She did try to scrabble backwards away from me, but she was far too slow. How many people can scrabble backwards on a bed with any speed? Not something that is generally practiced.

I had my trousers down and her ankles recaptured long before she'd made any appreciable distance.

"Take it easy," I said. "I'm just going to help you. I could see you needed it."

"No!" she shrieked. "Don't you dare! I don't want you. You just get the hell out of here."

"Just relax," I said soothingly. "You may not have wanted me in particular but you'll find I can do a decent enough job."

With that I was leaning forward and my erection was pressing against her. I must say she'd done a nice job of foreplay. Her lips were all pursed and wet and just waiting for me. When I pressed against them they happily yielded, letting me slide in. I kept on sliding in, too. She was tight, but so wet that the chute was nicely greased, giving way with no problems.

I won't say it was exactly a quiet entrance. As soon as I started in she started up.

"Argh, what are you doing? You can't do that. I said no. Are you deaf? Take it out, you moron. Oh you rotten pig, how can you do this. Stop it, I say."

I stopped, of course, but not until I was properly inside her.

"You're a noisy little thing, aren't you," I observed. "Just relax and go with it. You'll find it's much better than just touching yourself."

Actually, she should have known that. She wasn't a virgin, even if she hadn't been getting any lately.

"If you'll excuse me," I said, reaching for her bra. "I'll just get this out of the road."

Geez, the fuss she kicked up about having her breasts exposed. You'd think she'd never had a man touch them before.

"What are you doing," she wailed. "Leave me alone. Take that thing out and stop touching my breasts. Leave my bra alone."

The way she was pushing against me you'd think she didn't really want it. I ignored her little attempts, capturing her breasts.

"If you look," I pointed out, "your nipples are already erect, waiting to be touched."

To demonstrate this little fact I gently took a nipple between my teeth, letting them grate against her. (I was still holding still down below, letting her get used to me.) I suckled one breast and then the other and she never left off complaining. Women are so strange at times.

Seeing her breasts were quivering in expectation I slowly pulled out and then drove firmly back in. Did I get a sound of approval? An acknowledgement of the care I was taking? I did not.

It was all, "Argh, don't do that. What do you think you're trying to do? You stop that."

"Be reasonable, Alex," I said. "This is what I'm supposed to do. Has it been so long you've forgotten?"

With that I started to slowly move on her, just taking it slow and steady, giving her a better chance to get with the act. Oddly enough her pussy got with the act long before her mouth did.

I'd pull back and the thrust firmly home, going as deep as possible, while my hands would squeeze her breasts. After a few strokes Alex was lifting her hips, pushing up to meet me.

She felt pretty good, moving beneath me like a seasoned trooper, matching my tempo and pressing hard. The only thing wrong was her voice, going on and on, complaining.

"Why are you doing this?" (Why did she think?)

"How can you do this to me?" (Easily and with great pleasure. I actually said that and she screamed another "Arrrghhh".)

"Take your hands off my breasts."

"Stop kissing my breasts." (Well, which do you want, hands or mouth?)

"Oh my god, how big is that thing?" (That was flattering.)

"My god, how long is this going to take?" (As long as possible.)

I kept on banging in and she kept on responding, and eventually her voice died away, being replaced by gasping sounds as we kept on going.

I was driving in nice and hard, full strokes that had her giving a little squeak every time I banged home. She wasn't the only one breathing hard. I was nearing the end of my run. The trouble was I couldn't be sure how close Alex was. It would be a crying shame to take her just so far and then let her down.

I was hitting harder and faster now, too close to the edge to draw back. I was just thinking she'd have to take her chances when she suddenly arched her back and her internal muscles closed spasmodically around me, and her climax sent me over the edge.

Alex just slumped down afterwards, eyes closed, breathing heavily. I just pulled up my trousers and slipped out the door. Five minutes later I was on my bike and heading towards the coast feeling pleased with myself. It's nice to be able to do someone a good turn.

Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers