500 Miles and 6 Floors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like all 5 of those and I don't want to just say 'ditto.' I will say that the missionary position one - your last one - sounds fantastic. So that is my first one."

"Two . . . . number two . . . . we have had like three showers between us and not had sex in the shower. How is that? So, I like standing in the shower, guy behind me, against a class wall or door or something. Something about my soapy body pressed up against the glass, all that steam. Phew!"

He pressed his palm against his groin under the table, feeling a sense of temporary relief against her description. "Yes, gawd that is hot," was all he said.

"I know. Yes. Ok, number three. You get me off with a vibrator. Take your time, hands caressing me, and using a vibrator on me to get me off would be so amazing."

"Four, masterbating in front of each other."

"Five, This is more an attitude than anything. I want a guy to take charge. Not in a overly aggressive way, but in a way that says 'I am in control.' It takes all the decision and thoughts out of it for me. It is . . . weirdly relaxing. I have to totally trust him and it may take a time or two, but when it works, it is so fantastic fucking."

He sat there, eyes narrowed, ready to rip the table cloth off and take her right there. "Let's go. Let's get out of here."

She sat for a second and was really torn. She wanted to know more about this guy and had been burned before by a few guys who seemed nice but were creepy after a few times in bed. He would be more honest now that they were both turned on, than say, later over dinner.

"Babe, this is getting me pretty turned on. I want to go back too, but I really want to hear your last 5. Come on, give me a few of those deep dark fantasies and then I will let you have your way with me back at the room." She had taken her shoe off and lifted it between his legs and rested it on the chair. Her toes moved from side to side across each thigh.

He reached under the table and held her foot, while moving his chair up so that she was pressing into him. She moved, glided and pressed her foot until she was directly flat against his cock, then she stroked up and down. Even these small movements had a tremendous impact on him.

"Come one. Give me 5 really hot, naughty things you want to do . . . ."

He blurted out "I love being tied up, and also tying up. Each taking turns with the other. Slow, methodical, deliberate."

"I love it when a girl likes to be spanked . . . ya know, a nice couple of slaps on the ass while I am going down on her or fucking her from behind. Number . . ."

"I love that," she said with some abandon, then composed herself. "I mean, not every time, but I love that. Being a little . . . rough."

"Yes, rough. Good. Ok, number three. I love it when I am told to come on her . . . someplace. Tits, stomach. The face thing doesn't do it for me, I know that is supposed to be every guys fantasy, but it can get in her eyes and her hair . . . I don't know, never did it for me. But a women giving me a hand job telling me to cum on her tits. Oh, so hot."

"Ok, look, I want to tell you one because I know you want to get to know me and I am not sure where any of this is going, so I am going to trust you on this one. It may be a little . . . weird. I don't know."

"Hey, it's ok, go ahead and tell me. Really."

"Ok, I . . . so something like anal would be in the top 20, but since we going top ten . . . I have this thing when women use their underwear, wrap it around my cock to get me off, or wear them and get excited and then drape them over my face so I can smell her, or having me cum in them. There is just something so . . . forbidden about it. I know . . . it's a little weird." He looked up at her as he finished.

He wasn't sure what that look was, but then she finished with "That is the hottest, sexiest, most vulnerable, honest thing a man has said to me in . . . maybe ever. Look, I am going to tell you my 5 things later, but right now, how about you get me out of here and we go back to the hotel. If the maids are there, we are so kicking them out. I am gonna have fun with you!!"

12