500 Miles and 6 Floors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about...butt stuff?"

"You wanna play with my ass? You wanna be a really naughty boy, huh?"

She began nibbling him harder, then she pulled back a little and looked at him.

"Or, do you want me to play with your ass? Huh? You want me to do that? I can do both. My ass, your ass. Just order me to do whatever you want, and I'll obey."

It was clear that Lauren was getting off on the dirty talk, loving how she could explore this side of herself once more, how Christopher made her feel confident and desirable enough to feel good doing it. A string of asshole ex-boyfriends and a dickhead ex-husband had shattered her sexual self-esteem, but right here, right now, she felt so sexy, so seductive, so fucking willing to submit, there was a physical ache already pawing at her pussy.

Christopher was also excited about the possibilities the evening promised, but he was also a little skeptical. In his experience, some dates talked a good show until they started, but seldom stayed with the script. He was buzzing with anticipation and wanted to make this night last - for both of them - but would Lauren fulfill all his expectations?

"So, if I decided to shave you..." Christopher asked. "And I mean shave you, squeaky clean in the shower...?"

"Oh, I would so enjoy that!" she gasped in his ear once more. "Take care of me tonight, and I'll be your naughty little. . .fuck. . .toy."

She pouted and moved to his face so she could bite his lower lip.

"That is...if that's what you want?"

Christopher's brain darted impatiently between two extremes - take her back right now, or play this out all night? The decision was one of the hardest he had made. Ever.

"Let's go get some dinner first."

+++

12