69 in a 60

Story Info
The speed limit here is sixty, I clocked you at sixty-nine.
1.4k words
3.63
84.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had finally hit the jackpot at the car rental place. You go months and months renting cars while traveling and get stuck in the sub-compacts or even worse the PT Cruisers or HHRs. You see the flashy Camaros and Mustangs or the high end Caddys but it always seems, no matter what you order, you get stuck in a schmuck car.

However, this time at the airport I got my bags, headed to the rental car pickup and told them my name, showing my driver's license. All they did was hand me my keys and mumble C-87. I grabbed the keys and started walking down the long line of cars parked in aisle C without realizing how lucky I had been.

Wondering what type of car it was, I started pressing the unlock button on the key fob and after a few times I saw the lights on a car ahead of me flashing. I looked around thinking someone else was behind me doing the same thing, but I was alone. I pressed the button again and watched the lights flash from a bright blue, brand new, Ford Mustang.

I cautiously walked up to the car and, this time, pressed the button for the trunk and when it popped open for me I finally let myself believe I finally got a good deal. Tossing my bags in the trunk, I opened the door and climbed in. It was a bit of a struggle as my head banged against the car and I had to pull back the shade to the moon roof to be able to sit up straight.

After spending a few minutes adjusting the three mirrors, confirming the lights were on automatic, and quickly learning what most of the buttons were about, I reached for the key and started it up. As the car growled to a start I heard an odd beeping sound which quieted after a few moments. I didn't figure it was important since it stopped, so I put the car in drive and headed out.

It took a few minutes to get out onto the highway, but driving a car like this one, zipping in and out of traffic is a cinch, so it was fun just leaving the airport. Of course, coming up the entrance ramp onto the freeway was ecstatic as I slowly accelerated until I was side by side with a car. I then floored it and eased over onto my lane as I left that other car way behind me.

Easing off the gas pedal, I slowed to a reasonable speed and relaxed. I knew I had the power with this car, but there was no need to flaunt it. I turned on the radio, found a nice station and continued heading toward the beach.

I'd been driving about thirty minutes when I heard that strange beeping sound that I noticed when I first started the car. A moment later I first saw the flashing lights in my rear view mirror. Figuring they were chasing one or the other of the few vehicles that had passed me recently, I didn't pay any attention to the lights until I saw the car pull right in behind me. Immediately I eased off the speed and when I found an area of widened shoulder I pulled to a stop, opened my side window and turned off the engine.

I watched in my side view mirror as the policeman climbed out of his car and walked slowly up to my car. Resting both hands on my steering wheel I waited until he walked up and shined his light on me.

"Is there a problem officer?" I asked.

"I need to see your license and registration please."

"Well the car's rented, but here's the rental agreement," I said, handing him the small folder I had tucked in the front window shade. I then slowly reached one hand down, pulled out my wallet and handed him my license, "Here you go sir."

After looking over my license he asked, "Do you know why I stopped you?"

"No sir."

"Well I picked you up on my gaydar, ah I mean radar, you were speeding."

"Really? I had my cruise control set on seventy."

"Well the speed limit here is sixty and I clocked you at sixty-nine."

""Sixty-nine?"

He just stared at me for a moment and then said, "That's nine miles per hour over the speed limit."

"Any you sure your gaydar is accurate?" I asked, squirming a bit in my seat.

"If you have any problem with my gaydar, you are free to get into my car and we can discuss it."

"It's just that I didn't think I was flaming that much," I replied.

"Light blue mustang?"

"But it was a rental."

"The reading was sixty-nine, why don't you step out of your vehicle and I can show you," he said, stepping back.

I climbed out of my car and he immediately focused his attention at my crotch. Nodding at me he said, "Either you're concealing a weapon or my gaydar is very accurate."

Glancing down I asked, "Are you sure you're not getting a reading on yourself?"

"It's all in the way you point these things," he replied, "now do you want to come with me to discuss the sixty-nine."

I followed him to his car and he opened the back door. I climbed in and watched as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. Quickly doing the same, I asked, "Okay, how do we do this."

"Just put your head down on the seat and I'll climb in on top."

I did as he directed and then he climbed over me, squeezing a knee on one side of me while leaning on the front seat. Grabbing his cock with my hand, I stroked it gently, letting myself get the feel of it. It wasn't too long, but a bit thicker than I am used to. I could see then dark purple vein throbbing, and felt a droplet of his precum fall onto my cheek.

Pushing my tongue to his tiny hole, I slurped up the precum and then slid the head into my mouth. I then felt him slide his mouth over my cock. He began sucking hard and fast so I tried to mimic what he was doing to me, sucking him as hard as I could. Being on the bottom, I had to keep a firm grip on his shaft so he couldn't press too deep into my mouth. With my head restrained I was worried I might gag.

I don't know if he was in a hurry or what, but his head bobbed up and down while his hands slid up and down my shaft and squeezed my balls. With the intense suction, it was no time before I arched my back and came, spurting my cum into his mouth. He swallowed several times and then pulled his head away.

I continued sucking and stroking him, but had not been able to maintain the intensity he had. He finally reached down and moved my hand away. Leaving the head of his cock in my mouth he began stroking his cock faster and faster, as I began circling the head with my tongue while trying to keep up the suction.

After a few minutes, he moaned loudly, pushed his hips forward and came, spurting into my mouth. There was not a lot of cum so it was easy to swallow. The slightly salty, bland taste was not very intense. It was obvious I was not his first sixty-nine of the day.

Sucking out the last droplets of cum, I eased my head away from his now softening cock. He climbed out of the car and quickly worked his cock back into his pants and zipped up his zipper. As I did the same he said, "Well, I'm going to let you off with just a warning today. You just need to watch the speed limit signs around here."

"Thank you," I replied, climbing out of the back seat. "Where did the speed limit change from seventy to sixty?"

"Just as you passed I 95 it dropped off to sixty, a lot of people miss the sign though."

"A lot of the drivers doing sixty-nine?"

"About half," he replied with a sly grin. "Funny thing, the other guy who patrols here is straight and he finds that about half the drivers do sixty-nine too. It's just the other half. You have a nice day now and watch your speed."

"Thank you," I replied and headed back to my blue mustang.