69 Ways to Enjoy the Gym

Story Info
This is about a prank, that results in an erotic exchange.
1.1k words
3.86
31.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While driving Tess looked over her right shoulder relieved to see her gym bag. After a good night of dancing and partying she liked to sneak into the gym and go for a nice skinny dip. Her friends always asked if she had the keys to the gym where she worked, but she wouldn't give them up. This was her special time for herself and it was exactly what she needed at this moment.

She pressed the underground parkade button and parked. There was another car in the parking lot but no one was in it. She guessed someone had gotten a ride from someone else and left their car there.

Tess disarmed the alarm and walked up towards the front desk around the main gym area and turned on the music in the pool room full blast. She hosed off the entire steam room throughly. Stripping off her sexy drop top showed off her firm round tits. Her shorts were next. Tess's lavender bra and panty set were a feast for anyone's eyes and anyone's eyes were looking.

There was another weight room and stuck on a bench with one arm in a handcuff was Don. Hearing the music, he woke up. His juvenile friends had thought it would be funny to handcuff him to the machine, but then they went to work out in the main area and went home forgetting about him. He had just woken up to the sound of the music from the stereo in the pool room. Don tried to make the steel move again, but with no luck. He thought of how embarrassing it was to be caught in this situation. The glass was transparent and he happened to be positioned so he could see her. He had seen her working during the day and admired her sexy hard body, but this was worth being handcuffed for.

Don watched Tess strip off her clothing feeling all the blood go to his hard cock. Her tits were so ripe and appetizing. He watched her shower. He saw the soap slide between her cheeks, and watched her rub her clit. Then he saw Tess lean her head back with ecstasy as her fingers pushed on her clit, in a swirling motion. He heard her moans above the music as she came hard. Don longed for his strong hands to run up and down her toned, tight, sexy hot body.

Diving into the pool with ease she started her laps. He realized it was too late to yell now. He was so entralled with the beauty of her nakedness he forgot to speak up when he had the chance. Laying back smiling, he stayed patient, knowing his opportunity would come. Little did he know it would be 45 minutes later.

Getting out of the water after her routine swim Tess headed for a drink of water.

She heard a masculine cry for help. Startled, Tess ran nude in the direction of the voice she heard. What she saw made her laugh and for a moment she forgot about her nudity. Going back to the main desk she grabbed a towel, wrapped it around her sexiness and went back into the auxiliary gym.

Don looked at her pleadingly, "Do you have any steel cutters or anything?"

Tess admired his sexy form in his tight shorts and tight tank top that were showing off his well developed muscles. She felt a familiar feeling of desire return. Her pussy craved more action. In her mind Tess thought of the tool cabnit and said she would go look. Inside she found what she was looking for to set him free.

Tess leaned against the wall.

"So, you want me to let you out of there do you?" she asked in a sexy voice.

"Yes, please!" was Don's reply.

"It'll cost ya," she said teasingly.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked with a raised eyebrow calling her bluff.

She walked over to the weight bench he was laying on. Don propped himself up.

"To start," she said taking her finger and tracing the outline of his cock through his thin shorts, "I'd like to get a rise out of you."

Tess smiled, dropping her towel as she traced his cock with her finger back and forth over and over again. He reached over with his free hand and twisted her pert nipples and kneaded her gorgeous tits. Tess responded by arching her back resulting in his cock becoming even harder. Don adjusted himself with one hand while looking at her with lust.

"Lean back," she commanded. "You need to earn your freedom."

He rested his head back onto the bench with anticipation.

Don smelled and tasted her delicious pussy before he even knew what was happening. Her hands were lowering his shorts releasing his nice big hard on. He felt Tess's tongue circling the tip of his hardness and gave in to the throbbing pussy pulsing on his face. She swallowed him deeply; making him gasp. His tongue flicked her clit rapidly. Tess's face would soon become a cum bucket. Her pussy felt the non stop action of his swift tongue. Being that they were both healthy and fit enabled them to have incredible stamina.

The gym mirrors showed off their skills from all angles. As soon as Don felt the quivers of Tess's orgasm he allowed himself to release his hot juices into her eager mouth. As they came for each other they both continued to lick and lap up each other's juices enjoying the sweet taste of each others hot sex.

"You passed with flying colors," she said with a happy smile.

He instructed her how to use the steel cutters. She started to get up from the bench but soon found his strong hands around her waist pulling her back into him to feel his pulsing hardness.

He slid his cock between her cheeks, just resting it there. His other hand played with her pussy making her moan. He put her in position so his hands were firmly on her tight round ass, and hers were on the bench.

"Yes," she whispered.

Don pushed in slow and steady, using nice long smooth strokes, just like she did at home with her little black dildo. It didn't take him long to break though and begin fucking her sweet, sexy ass, wildly. They both held onto the machine and each other for support while fucking madly and wildly. Each thrust was deep and lustful; hard and intense.

He eased himself out of her sweet ass. Grabbing a nearby towel he wiped himself clean so he could slide right back into her hot, tight, pussy. He filled each hole over and over again leading them both to orgasmic heights.

They both caught the hot action of their fucking in every mirror, thus heightening their enjoyment even more. They came one after the other while intensely holding onto each other for support.

Don and Tess smiled at each other while thinking of fucking in the pool and the steam room. It looked like this was just a beginning to their evening adventure.