7 Hours Of Adultery

Story Info
Topical hottie fulfills husband’s hotwife fantasy.
9.4k words
4.56
292.4k
228
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a steamy and true recount of some of the sexual adventures between one very lucky husband (me) and my wife. You may read highlights of my wife's sexual adventures beginning when she was a very innocent teen to becoming a nymphomaniac and leading up to her providing my ultimate fantasy after years of marriage. Names, dates and places are not identified due to her having some public recognition. I don't believe "demure" photo posted in the biography will give her identity away but it certainly captures her essence. It was two years ago, at the age of 38, when I took the photo.

I am not great at writing; read accordingly. Anyone less than fascinated with the whole Hotwife / Creampie fetish should go elsewhere, that's what this is mostly about. And the reason for sharing many personal, intimate, dirty details with the world? I suppose it's the same reason it excites me to share her physically and sexually.

BACK GROUND

My very loving and devoted wife of 20 years is an exotic knock-out with a striking, hypnotizing beauty from her East Indian / Middle Eastern / South American ethnicities and a stunning body and face, both appearing half her 40 years. She has been the head-turning object of lust for countless men (and women) and has been blessed with a healthy libido and ability to have endless multiple orgasms. Her 5'7" and 120 Lbs. of perfect curves, long legs, impossibly round toned butt and perky firm breasts have finally fulfilled my biggest fantasy. She's known of my perverted desires for years, but perhaps turning 40 shifted her adventurousness into high gear. Very luckily for me, she has made it her mission, since before we were married, to turn my sexual fantasies and carnal desires into reality.

My gorgeous wife came from a very well educated and religiously strict upbringing in South America. She had no sexual experience before the age of 19. She did not know how to masturbate or what an orgasm felt like before we met, yet she quickly found great fascination in my deviant desires all within a short time of taking her virginity. Breaking her hymen was NOT easy; she has- and still has- a very small and exceptionally tight vagina. She is 10 years younger than me.

By the time she turned 21, and before we married, she made many of my fantasies come true- including the one I had most wanted and not yet experienced; having sex with a girl right after her pussy was filled with cum from another cock. The kink for me is that this needed to be someone with whom I had a close emotional relationship. It went perfectly; I watched from within a very near closet while a young man fucked her and came inside her twice. She knew how very, very much it was turning me on to see her in a variety of positions being fucked to several orgasms from only 6 feet away. She asked to be pinned down and taken roughly with her nails digging into his ass as she was lewdly splayed open for maximum penetration- this worked well for my visual stimulation. And she knew exactly what to do immediately afterwards; reclining to keep his cum from running out of her nubile shaved pussy and encouraging him to leave quickly. Then, for the first time, I confirmed my desire for this perversion by opening her legs and tentatively tasting her well-fucked hole with another mans cum in it. This was followed by enthusiastically licking and sucking her to orgasm then fucking the sloppy seconds in her little used cunt. The smell of her cunt was intoxicating and the smell of his cock on her mouth was an unexpected surprise. The excitement gave me 2 orgasms inside her and a 3rd with her sitting on my mouth while jerking me off. She came dozens of times and we screwed until we were raw. In retrospect, I remember the thrill of watching her shave her pussy earlier that afternoon while showering in preparation of being fucked by another cock. Funny how certain little details stick in your mind and bring back the butterflies . . .

She soon experienced various forms of light bondage, sex with girls and 3-ways with other girls, anal sex, flashing, sex in public and me watching her flirt with other guys. She would make out with, and masturbate, 2 or 3 other guys rather frequently (usually as they finger-fucked her with her white cotton panties pushed aside) to excite me during our love-making as she relayed the experience of making their cocks cum . . . and occasionally, of her being fingered to orgasm as well. At this age she looked barely 15 with small breasts and a lithe little 105 Lb. body but she had become an insatiable nymphomaniac. I could not have been more pleased- or lucky. She relished the stimulation she felt in her newfound power over men and how readily she could bring them to orgasm. But, as much as I pestered her to let them fuck her and bring her little cum-filled cunny home to me, it didn't happen. She had become quite love-sick over me and increasingly thought such involvement with other men was going too far in the wrong direction.

She did become more daring and confident with her sexual exploits in other ways though and always looked for new things to do that she knew would excite me.

When we were apart she would "accomplish" certain things to tell me about for added excitement during our love-making or over the phone. On one occasion, when I returned to the U.S. and she was in her home country, she telephoned me while having full-on sex with a very cute girl named Molly she knew I was eyeing and whose acquaintance it became her mission to make. She spoke with me while giving and receiving orgasms with this girl in a 69. She said she had already shaved the pussy of her new girl friend (of only 3 days) and looked forward to helping me fuck her upon my return. The night I arrived back she delivered on her promise and provided a sensuous repeat of the phone performance where they were locked to each other in a 69 before we ravaged the girl together.

We married after 3 years into our relationship. Her having sex with another guy really seemed to be off the menu at that point. As badly as I wanted to see her being fucked up close . . . or participate . . . or bring home her fucked and cum-filled pussy to me, the odds of this happening had diminished. I had to make do with sucking her cunt after cumming in her . . . sometimes 10 minutes after . . . sometimes 6 hours after. She was keenly aware of my number-one fantasy and would grind her used pussy down on my mouth obviously smelling and tasting thoroughly fucked while exciting me about how it was another mans cum in her. I could only remember, with great excitement, the one time it actually happened and imagine it happening again- but this time with her as my wife.

Ironically, after marrying, she was very comfortable with our sexual adventures continuing to include other girls. It was with almost too much ease that she brought other girls to bed for our mutual pleasure. And, for whatever reason, she was "hit on" frequently by Caucasian gals but typically befriended petite Asian and mixed girls- knowing they were the greatest turn-on for me. One particularly exciting experience was with an extremely cute, 18 year-old Asian/American girl who was into bondage and 3-way submissive sex. I fondly remember this girl tied spread-eagled on her stomach, ass propped high in the air with my cock buried in her butt as my wife alternated between tonguing my ass and balls and kissing this girl while shoving a dildo in and out of her cunt; I came in the girls ass from the sensation of feeling her pussy being fucked by my wife- and my wife tonguing my ass- plus the visual stimulation of this petite, little Asian girl tied spread-eagle, sodomized and 'raped' by both of us. She and my wife sucked each other to several orgasms and we all came A LOT before she wanted to be untied.

It is incredibly sensual watching my wife kissing and having sex with another girl and seeing their tongues buried in each other's crotch but she knew this wasn't my ultimate fantasy. It seemed to take forever to make progress towards that ultimate fantasy. And, I knew from this happening the one time prior to marrying her that nothing, absolutely nothing, would turn me on as much as my wife being fucked by another cock and to see the cum leaking from her and experience her used body afterwards. This happening while married would be the ultimate turn-on for some reason. The taboo of her submitting her body to be fucked and used and ejaculated in by another man and having her own passionate orgasms from such immoral, promiscuous extra-marital sex became an obsession for me. And she knew it.

Early in our marriage we traveled a lot, had more anonymity and freedom for this kind of adventure. She continued to become more adventurous, more confident and more daring with sex while her nubile little body developed into that of a stunning, yet slender woman that micro and thong-bikinis looked breathtaking on. However, she remained uncomfortable about having sex with another guy, although it continued to play a frequent role in our 'dirty talk' during sex.

Over the years, she became more and more accepting of my desire and eventually said that she could do it "if everything was just right". My heart raced and my hopes shot up each time she would sound agreeable. For me, this desire increased the longer we were married; the longer we were together the more I loved her and the more I loved her, the stronger the desire became. For her, I think our years together helped her gain the confidence she needed to not feel guilty experiencing another man while married; enough confidence to feel comfortable being fucked by someone else. At the same time it also became more complicated. During our years of marriage my wife became successful and prominent with fairly high-profile exposure from fashion and photography contracts, and cosmetic ads for TV. This lack of anonymity made it difficult for 'everything to be just right'.

With her frequent travels to cities around the world and almost weekly trips between opposite coasts in the US, she eventually had repeated meetings with a man she flirted more and more with on each visit. She felt increasingly comfortable with this very debonair gentleman / executive and enjoyed the admiration and attention he lavished on her and the power she felt in having him lust after her. He knew my wife was happily married and it baffled him when she spoke to me on the phone in his presence while openly responding to my questions about whether she was making any progress with my 'fantasy'. This was her way of making sure he knew she wasn't exactly cheating or being unfaithful in her marriage and to make sure he didn't fall too hard for her. She explained my desires to him to quell his curiosity- though he wasn't about to try a 3-some or anything- and he closely guarded against intimate appearing activities with my wife in public.

With my enthusiastic encouragement, she took this flirting to the next level on her last trip; she drank a little to spark her ambitions (alcohol always increases her arousal), returned to her hotel room together with her friend and let him kiss her and suck, lick and fondle her breasts. While frantically making-out on the bed he brought her to two orgasms with his hands inside her pants rubbing her clit. She said she really wanted him to fuck her at that point but she didn't let it go further- bad timing with her period and a tampon in the way. Damn the timing! To my dismay she also refrained from sucking his cock; she was too horny and frustrated at not being able to feel him inside her at that point and wanted to keep her excitement from getting out of control so she made him cum with her hands- twice, while they kissed. She said A LOT of cum shot out each time. A very promising and exciting report- this was MAJOR progress!

We both knew now that she could- and probably would- have his cock and his cum inside her soon. I could not be more excited and turned on by the thought. She didn't know if it would be a one time thing or not so we decided I would accompany her on the next trip to that city for me to be as close as possible to the 'experience'. Her actually getting fucked warranted more than the phone sex we typically settled for during her travels.

THE NEXT 7 HOURS

She knew I would have preferred to be there in person- watching or participating- but this was an opportunity she could actually make happen and we took advantage. "Not being there" added its own bitter-sweet anxiety and, in hind-sight, elevated the excitement of the whole experience by knowing she would feel more free to fully engage herself and give herself to him sexually and intimately. It also seemed so much dirtier; more like she was cheating on me by being alone with him to fuck. The anticipation and build up while waiting and thinking about it all night was torturous to the point of being absurd! Not just mentally but physically as well; my cock was aching from being rock hard so long, my balls ached and felt tender and bruised; I guess from the over production of semen. Yet, I kept wondering: . . . was she okay- did I really know enough about this guy? . . . was she liking it too much- could there actually be a reason for me to be jealous? . . . was anything back-firing? . . . My stomach was in knots for hours, but we had decided ahead of time that she would spend the whole night with him if it was going well. He didn't know I was down the hall in another hotel room- which would likely have freaked him out. We also decided ahead of time that there would be no condoms. She knew him well enough and long enough for us to feel risk was negligible. Birth control is a not an issue for her and the total exclamation point on my fantasy is another man's cum left inside my wife.


THE DIRTY DETAILS(My wife's speech in italics)

It's 7 AM; I hear the card-key unlock our hotel room door, it opens and my gorgeous, petite wife saunters leisurely across the room, slowing as she nears our bed.

She's teasing me with the agonizing pleasure of seeing her after she's been used all night by another man, knowing that I'm dying to find out the details. The suspense and anticipation is killing me. Her robe slinks off leaving her only in panties.

Drawing nearer, it's obvious the crotch of her white cotton panty is soaked, appearing translucent. She comes close to where I am laying on our bed . . . then, kneeling slightly to the edge of the mattress, thrusting her pelvis near my face."Smell anything you like?"She slowly pulls the crotch to one side; it clings briefly to her wetness. Pushing closer to my nose she coyly asks"How about now? Do you think your wife was naughty last night?"She refers to herself in the third person as "my wife" knowingly adding to my excitement about her adulterous night.


She lifts one leg to the mattress, placing her foot on the far side of my head . . . her thighs opening.


Her neatly waxed and completely bald cunt is barely inches from my face now. My heart is pounding as I see the evidence. It's slick and glistening. Her lips are engorged; slightly gaping, contrasting its normal appearance of a neat, compact teen-age vagina. It's radiating heat with a fragrant, strong, musky and slightly bleachy scent. Semen starts to run down one thigh; it's the evidence and result I have wanted for so long.

"Is this what you wanted?"she says sweetly as her pussy closes in on my mouth."Then suck me, suck him out of me."The words I had hoped to hear for so long. And when I heard the word "him", it hit me like a ton of bricks making my mind swirl, briefly making me wonder if I was still ready to handle the reality of it. Indeed, what would have been a repulsive situation of unimaginable jealousy for me at age 18 became an inexplicable desire by my mid 20's, a raging obsession 30's and 40's and now a passionate fixation. A remnant of jealousy remained intact as a catalyst to fuel my perverse desire: The desire to share my beautiful loving wife with other men to have sex with.

She guides my head to the bottom of the trickle of semen. Hesitating briefly, I take in the sight and the heady aroma, and stick my tongue out to lick it up, licking up to the corner of her silky thigh, tasting the salty sweetness of her sex mixed with another man's cum. Her body shuddered at the depravity of this act by her husband.

All my senses are screaming at me; telling me she's had a very, very active night of sex. The sticky evidence of her infidelity reeks from her thighs to her face.

Again she reaches for the back of my head."There's plenty in there"she says softly and pulls my face into her wetness."He fucked me hard several times and he just fucked me again- his cock was cumming inside me just a minute ago"she says with her head arching to look up at the ceiling as my tongue danced around her clit."He's got a nice cock- probably a little longer than your seven inches- a little thicker too; I know that's what you were hoping for- I know you wanted me to be fucked by a bigger cock than yours and tell you what it feels like up inside me"she says, feeling reassured by my actions and increasingly confident of her own.

More wantonly now she asks"Can you smell his cock, can you smell it all over me?"She's becoming more excited as she tells me"I buried my nose and my face in his cock and balls and licked him all over, he was slimy-wet and sweaty from fucking me; I even tongued his asshole before putting my finger up inside him. Can you smell him all over your wife? Does it smell nasty? Is that how you like me? Is that how you like your wife?"She briefly bends down to kiss me, inserting her tongue into my mouth and kissing me in a lewd manner, rubbing her face around my nose to make sure I can smell just how naughty she was- snaking her especially fragrant fore-finger up around each side of my nostrils as her tongue darted in and out of my mouth- she knew that was the finger she penetrated him with."I don't think I could have done all those things with him if I didn't get a little wasted first. I'm surprised I did everything I did but you made it clear you wanted me to be as dirty and nasty and naughty and intimate with him as possible; you won't be disappointed when I tell you everything. He came four times- every time was deep inside me- just like you asked. Does that turn you on . . . knowing that I just had sex with another man for the first time in our marriage . . . that your wife just spent the whole night being fucked hard by someone else and filled with his cum again and again?"

"I tried to keep all his cum in my pussy for you; I hurried back to our room but my underwear's already soaked".As if to show me, she pulled the crotch out straight, pinched a fair amount of semen from it with her thumb and forefinger, then surprised me by spreading my ass and rubbing it in my hole."Is this DIRTY enough for you . . . is this INTIMATE enough for you now- using my finger that was in his ass to take his cum out of your wife's cunt and push it in your ass?"The realization of everything that's happening nearly makes me orgasm as she slowly pushes her finger in and out of me- knowing how much the sensation turns me on.

The smell of her used pussy and the smell of his cum and his cock along with her words and fingering me with his cum that dripped out of her cunt incited a nervous exhilaration beyond description. Then she escalated the sensations by reaching over and fumbling in her suitcase to retrieve a narrow, four inch butt-plug which she unceremoniously lubricated along her wet pussy lips and, after quickly lubing it in her dripping used fuck-hole, she slowly inserted it up my ass. The warm, tingly feeling of it pressing against my prostrate made my cock twitch and spasm slightly while emitting a serious flow of pre-cum. I nearly lost it and pinched hard under my cock-head to hold out longer. She nearly made me lose it again as she leisurely started to fuck my ass saying"Oh, you like being fucked with another man's cum lubing your ass don't you? You like knowing that's the same cum he pumped into your wife don't you? And now I'm fucking your ass with his cock-juice that's dripping out of your wife's cunt! Is that DIRTY and NASTY and NUAGHTY enough for you now?"She asked rhetorically. She stopped moving the butt-plug just in time to keep me from exploding and resumed her vaginal assault on my mouth.