7 Minutes with My BFF's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I unzip your pants?" I asked somehow nervous.

"God yes!" I did. I slipped my hand below the hem of his boxers and wrapped my hand around his dick. His hips twitched. I squeezed. He moaned. He responded to every movement of my hand like it was a gift from God. I felt powerful and desired. I pulled my hand out and pushed his jeans down off his hips. His naked cock sprung free. I stroked his cock slowly and wondering what it would feel like I rubbed the head of his cock on the front of my panties. Brent had abandoned my breasts for the moment and was staring down where his boner was pointing directly at my pussy. My wrist was hurting because of the angle. I pushed him away and his face fell, before he could say a word I slid off the table onto my knees. I wrapped both hands around his shaft and pumped up and down. The skin was dry so I spit on my hands. I felt his hands brush my hair out of my face. I looked up sheepishly.

"I don't know what to do," I admitted. He wrapped his hand tightly around mine and tightened my grip he stroked himself using my hand and it freed up my other hand to rub my clit. We didn't say much, the only sounds were of our flesh slapping against flesh. His dick was inches from my face and I could see the cum leaking from the tip. I was curious. I licked the tip.

"Suck on it." His voice was pleading. I complied sucking on the head as he continued to stroke the shaft with my hand.

"Oh god, Molly. I'm gonna cum." I didn't know what to do with that information but I knew I didn't want him to do it in my mouth. I pulled away.

"Can I cum on your tits?" I couldn't see why not.

"Yeah Brent, cum all over my chest." I remembered how hot his words had been in the closet. He groaned and his cock spurt out the white liquid in ropes onto my chest. There was a lot more of it than I'd thought there'd be. The flow slowed to a stop and I looked down at the mess he'd made all over me. The machine beeped behind me. My copies were done.

I stood up on shaky legs. We managed to put me back in a semblance of order but the inside of my bra was sticky with his cum. I didn't know what to say. I could hardly keep blaming him alone for all of our trysts. I was apparently a more than willing partner. It made me want to cry, I was such a bad friend. Sensing my distress he gathered me up in his arms and rubbed my back till I had myself under control.

"Uh... thanks... I guess..." He grinned and kissed me sweetly.

"You're adorable Molly." He looked thoughtful for a moment and asked "Are you coming to my game tomorrow?" He looked hopeful.

"Do you want me to?" I don't know why, but I wanted him to want me there. He kissed me again.

"Is that a yes?" I asked. Now I was flirting with him.

"That's a hell yes." I grinned all the way back to class.

That night he texted me asking me how homework was going. I was surprised at how harmless the topic was and I responded saying I was bored. He replied that he could think of something fun for us to do. I said I was sure he could, but that what he was thinking of wouldn't boost my chem grade at all.

B: i finished the chem homework thats due next week if u need help

M: ummm YEAH that would be awesome

B: im sure we could do a trade

I should have known he was gonna try something dirty. I asked him what he meant.

B: ill email you the hw if u send me a pic of ur boobs

I laughed as I read his text. He was absolutely obsessed. I thought for a minute, doing it on my own would take me another 3 hours. If he gave me the answers I'd be done with homework for the entire night. I stripped off my shirt. He technically hadn't specified no bra, but I knew it was what he meant so I took that off too. My nipples stiffened in the cool air. I used my phone and framed myself, my stomach looked pudgy so I stood up and cocked my hip leaned forward presenting my naked chest. I smiled, and snapped a picture. I checked it to make sure I looked cute and then texted it to him and held my breath. I didn't get a text message in return. My laptop did the beep that let me knew I had an incoming skype call. I sat down and sure enough it was from Brent. I threw a sock over the webcam blocking the view of my naked torso and answered the call.

It took a second for the image to load. Brent was sitting in shirtless glory at his desk, and I could see his messy room in the background.

"Hi," I started. I was nervous to talk to him.

"I liked your picture." He got right to the point. I smiled. "Can I see you?"

"Are you alone?" I asked. He nodded his eyes dancing. I pulled the sock off the webcam and sat back with a shy smile on my face.

He stared at the screen and scrubbed his hand over his face. His hand slipped below the edge of the desk and I saw his arm moving rhythmically.

"Are you rubbing yourself?!" I was kind of shocked despite everything that had already happened. He grinned and nodded.

"Lift your boobs up in your palms." He wanted me to put on a show for him.

"That wasn't the deal Brent," I hoped he could tell I was trying to flirt. "You got your picture and now you want more?"

"I want everything," he said. "But I'll settle for just more."

"What's in it for me?" I asked.

"A willing and devoted slave." His hips lifted off the chair and I was pretty sure he'd slipped his shorts off.

"Okay, I can always use a slave." I lifted my breasts like he'd asked me to. "But I wanna watch so tilt your webcam down a bit." He reached up with his free hand and the picture tilted so that it framed him from his neck to his lap. I could see that he was completely naked and he had one hand wrapped around his dick stroking himself slowly. I leaned forward my eyes glued to the sight. He proceeded to give me directions and I complied silently.

"Squeeze them together..."

"Pinch your nipples..."

"Say 'Touch me Brent'..."

His hand moved faster the longer I touched myself.

"Take off your underwear..." I did and tilted my webcam so he could see my tits and my pussy.

"Touch your pussy..."

"Stick your finger in..."

"Finger yourself..."

"Pinch your nipple still..." His instructions slowed to a stop but we kept on masturbating for each other. I moaned trying to sound like a girl from one of the few porns I'd ever seen. I could feel an orgasm coming and I rubbed my clit furiously.

"I'm cumming Brent." I thought he'd want to know.

"Oh God Molly! Me too... Fuck!" I was coming down from my own orgasm and I watched his cock shoot blurry streaks of cum out onto his own hand. My breathing was labored. I wanted to touch him so bad. I tilted my camera up so he could see my face again. He did the same. He was grinning and wiping his hand off with a towel.

"What is happening here?" I asked. I didn't want to get deep, but we were out of control and I had no idea why. His face sobered a bit.

"I don't know." We talked everything over. We agreed that we didn't want to stop. We also agreed that should still date Cara and that we shouldn't tell her. We agreed we shouldn't do anything in school again. We agreed that we liked each other more than we should. We agreed that our skype masturbation thing had been amazing. We talked about other stuff too and it was 3am by the time we hung up. We said goodnight but not before he'd made me let him virtually motorboat me. I fell asleep almost immediately.

The next day we were good. We got all the way through chemistry without touching each other although we did write naughty things on each other's notebooks. I'd had to spend the whole period trying to not to giggle or draw attention to myself. I ate lunch with Cara and I spent the whole time feeling awful about Brent, picturing him naked and then feeling awful about picturing him naked. We talked about plans for the lacrosse game. We would go together after class to cheer Brent on.

-

We sat on the bleachers with a bag of popcorn sitting on the bench between us. The game was almost over, and although I'd looked forward to watching Brent play I was miserable. First of all, watching Brent was kind of torture. He was so beautiful on that field that I wanted to run onto the field and tackle him. Instead I had to pretend to be disinterested so that Cara didn't suspect anything. It was torture. Especially when I caught him grinning up at the bleachers and I couldn't help but hope the grin was for me.

Second of all, Cara had spent most of the game wanting to talk about Brent. Specifically, how he didn't seem interested in sex lately. The topic put me on edge and also made me surprisingly jealous as Cara told me about her makeout sessions with Brent. I was in hell. It felt like an eternity, and finally the last whistle sounded signalling the end of the game. I tried not to sigh in relief. Cara's phone went off a second later and she cursed.

"My dad's here and he says I've gotta go now! I'm gonna miss Brent!" The phone beeped again. "Fuck! Okay, Molly can you tell him congratulations and that I'll call him later tonight?"

"Of course!" She smiled and gave me a huge hug.

"You're the best!" She ran off towards the parking lot. "See you tomorrow!" she called over her shoulder. I waved at her as she left. I waited for Brent to come out of the locker room, excited about my luck. We could have the whole afternoon to ourselves. My whole body flushed at the thought.

Twenty minutes later, he rounded the corner with the rest of the team they were pushing him and joking around but his eyes searched the bleachers. His forehead creased when he saw I was alone and my face broke out into a huge grin. I skipped down the bleacher stairs and met him at the bottom.

"Congratulations superstar," I said and hugged him tight. It lasted a second too long and I pulled away. "Cara's dad came early so she had to go home. She told me to tell you she'll call you later tonight." His eyes flashed.

"Do you need a ride home?" I nodded. We walked in silence to his truck. He threw his bag and my backpack into the bed and lifted me up to the seat. I sat on the passenger side wishing we weren't in the school parking lot so I could scoot over to the middle seat. He started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. He tugged me closer to him and I asked him where we were going. He said it was a surprise. I snuggled closer when we passed the city limits. I let my head fall onto his shoulder. I kissed his neck. He groaned and one of his hands left the steering wheel. It slid between my thighs and squeezed. He smelled so good, sweaty but in a good way.

"Hold on we're almost there." I stopped kissing his neck but didn't move away. A few minutes later he turned off onto a dirt track and pulled up to a gate. He hopped out and opened it. We pulled in and he closed the gate behind us. We drove down the track for another 5 minutes until it opened up into a field. I straightened in my seat and gasped.

"It's so beautiful!" I cried shaking Brent's arm. He pulled the truck into the middle of the meadow and turned the truck off.

"I'm glad you think so." I didn't let him say anything else. I practically pounced on him. I kissed him hard. He twisted in his seat to face me and we ended up with my legs draped over his lap and his body draped over mine. We were practically laying down on the seat. His tongue dove into my mouth and I let him in drinking in the feelings. His hands roamed over my body and I let my own do the same. We made out for a long time, long enough for me to feel his cock stiffen in his pants and poke through his soccer shorts to press against my ass. I rubbed my ass against him. He loved it. My panties were already wet and his hand managed to get between our bodies and press up against my silk covered mound. He rubbed me and it felt amazing but I wanted his hands to touch me more, to be inside me.

We stayed like that for a while but eventually my legs began to cramp and I could feel the seatbelt digging into the middle of my back. I pushed him off and sat up. He was breathing heavily and I noticed that my shirt was completely unbuttoned and my skirt was up around my waist. I didn't bother trying to fix my appearance. I was way past shame at that point.

"Do you want to stop?" I could tell from his grimace that it was the last thing he wanted, but I knew he would stop if I really wanted him to. My heart lurched in my chest. The last thing in the world I wanted to do was to stop and I told him so. When I explained that the seatbelt buckle was digging into my back he sighed with relief.

"I have an idea." He slid off the seat and landed on the ground. He paused to stare at me appreciatively and I felt steamy. He looked at me like I was beyond gorgeous it was a new, heady feeling for me. I scooched the the edge of front seat and he lifted me out. I got dragged to the back of the truck. He hopped up and dug through the lockbox pulling a thick folded blanket out. I helped him lay it out on the grass next to the truck.

"Done this before?" I tried to joke, but even I could hear the jealousy in my voice. He blushed.

"You're the first person I've ever brought here." He pulled me down on the blanket and we turned on our sides so we faced each other. We kissed for a long time. I was surprised I could kiss for so long without getting bored, but his tongue was the best entertainment I'd ever had. We kissed so long that by the time I looked up, the sun was dipping beneath the horizon of the trees and stars were starting to appear in the sky. I looked up at the sky in wonder. It was the most perfect afternoon of my life. I wanted him, without a doubt in my mind I knew that I wanted him to be my first.

"Do you have a condom?" I whispered between kisses. He nodded and I sat up quickly and wiggled out of my underwear. I felt hands unsap my bra and gently slide it off my arm. I looked over my shoulder and caught Brent sliding his own shorts off. His cock was hard and tenting his boxers. He came up behind me and slid his hands under mine, cupping my breasts. His lips trailed kisses over my neck and I felt his teeth nip at my shoulder. I shuddered. I let myself fall back until he was lying along my side. He kissed me explored my pussy with his fingers. I was dripping from our extended makeout session. He groaned and slid his fingers into me. My head fell back as he fingered me faster. This was surely heaven. I came and he smothered my moans with his kisses. As I recovered from my orgasm he slid the condom onto his prick. He climbed over me and placed the tip of his cock at my entrance. I drank in the sight of him, all firm muscles and determination. He was so beautiful. He rubbed the tip along my slit and I arched my back wanting him inside me.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked as his cock rubbed the outside of my pussy.

"Kinda. I mean I have a dildo, but you're the first... real person." He grinned and hips pushed forward. I felt the pressure of him pushing into me. It felt full and good and very different from the dildo I hid in my bed stand. I rocked my hips at him encouraging to continue.

"I can't believe I'm your first." His voice was raspy. He thrust the rest of the way in and I ran my hands on the the sides of his biceps. His muscles were taut with the effort of holding himself up above me. With his cock still buried inside me he kissed me and start to fuck me. His rhythm started slow but as he sped up our breaths became shorter until we were basically gasping into each other's mouths as he thrust into me. I could feel my another orgasm growing.

"I'm gonna cum again.Oh GOD!" I slid my hand between our bodies and rubbed at my clit. I came with a loud scream and I could hear Brent above me muttering obscenities as his thrusting lost it's rhythm and he jerked inside me a few times. His body collapsed on top of mine and it was even harder to breathe with his body weighing me down. I didn't mind it all that much I was too busy rubbing my hands along Brent's back. I wanted to touch him everywhere. I kissed his shoulder and he rolled off of me with a grunt we lay on our backs catching our breath and staring at the stars.

"I'm gonna break up with Cara." Those were the first words he spoke. I felt a small pang thinking about my best friend but it faded quickly.

"You can't." I balked at the idea. If he broke up with Cara I would lose either her or him neither of which sounded good.

"I can't help the way I feel about you." His hand found mine in the dark and he laced his fingers with mine. I squeezed his hand, I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I was falling in love with my best friend's boyfriend.

"We can keep us a secret," I whispered. "Maybe we'll lose interest." I knew in my heart that wouldn't happen for me, but I wanted to give Brent an out if he ever wanted one. He just snorted in response. I grinned.

"I want to be with you." He tugged my hand pulling me closer. He rolled onto his side and craned his neck so he could take my nipple into his mouth. He was incorrigible.

"You're with me right now." I smoothed his hair and kissed him on the top of his head. "We'll figure the rest out later."

12