7 To Bee or Not to Bee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cactus34
Cactus34
94 Followers

I ran my hands through the loose black curls of her hair and began a gentle thrust with my hips. Stevie took my meat without breaking a beat. Damn. I let loose a deeper animal groan as I fucked Stevie's face. An echo focused me back down to reality.



Rachel leaned on the arm of her neighbouring chair, her eyes unblinking and amazed as she watched the scene mere cents away. I could feel her panting breath on my left hip. I saw her right hand paw and mash her giant tit through the shirt. I reached out and gently tugged on the black ponytail. She finally looked up at me with a dizzy stare. I kept pulling, just to guide her. Rachel climbed to her feet. I slid my hand down the nape of her neck and pulled to me. I bent my head and kissed her lips, mashing my mouth to hers, moving my tongue forward. I dropped my hand from her neck to stroke and massage her back, pushing her into my naked body. Her tits bulged and slid into my side. With a soft grunt, Rachel madly began to kiss back, her tongue dueling mine. I felt her fingertips touch my back and chest. Then fingertips became full palms.

Down below, Stevie's hands swept the length of my legs, massaged my ass cheeks and tickled my balls.

I had to be careful or I'd be done and done before the game had started.

I pulled back from Rachel's wet lips. She looked at me with molten green eyes. I gestured down at Stevie with my chin. "Take her clothes off."

Rachel twitched, a spark of reality in her expression. "Uh...our idea...I mean, when I said 'both of us', it didn't mean at the...uh...same time."

I stopped fucking Stevie's face, though continued to enjoy that amazing cockwash of a mouth. I took a breath and repeated myself, putting a little more force in my tone. "TAKE her clothes off." I put a hand on Rachel's shoulder and insistently pushed downwards.

Rachel obeyed, sitting on the arm of the big chair. She reached and hesitated, hands trembling, halfway to their goal. Stevie had obviously been paying attention, and obviously did not have the same hesitations about the game. She left off fondling me and held her arms up and out. She never let go of my penis. Imagining her as a cocoa brown hummingbird hovering and sipping nectar helped keep my slow my inner lusts.


Rachel slid in closer to unbutton Stevie's blouse. This took some fumbling and misfires and triggered a vibrating moan around my cock as Stevie's tits received an accidental mauling. Then the rose shirt came easily off the outspread arms. Rachel kept on task, popping the back bra catch easily. Stevie dropped her arms and the bra slid down and off at my feet. I could only glimpse Stevie's assets bobbling just out of view. Perky mounds topped with stiff dark chocolate kisses.

I caressed the sides of Rachel's face with both hands. "Now you." She nodded, smiling. Reservations fading by the second, she stood up and swept the barely-there surfer shirt off and away. She kept her arms up and above her head, now grinning as I stared like a hungry caveman. Rachel's breasts stood large and proud and oh-so-suckable on her ribcage. The nipples were pink puffies that looked ready to explode. I gave my lips a slow lick.


Rachel bent and skinned the faded cotton shorts off her legs. Stark naked, she stood before me. A nice black landing strip directed my attention to flaring cunt lips. My heartbeat went up a gear.

Speaking of gears, time to change. With magnificent willpower, I pulled Stevie off my vibrating rod and to her feet. I gave her full lips a sloppy kiss, tasting my musk. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her firm little tits into my ribs. I looked past her to Rachel. I pointed down and plucked at the waistband of Stevie's jeans. Rachel caught on that she still had work to do.

I felt her hands reach into the tight vise where Stevie pushed into me. Rachel's fingers and knuckles brushed back and forth against my cock as undid the belt, then the snap and then slid the zipper down. My palms followed the descent of the jeans, gripping the smooth warm flesh exposed. Did Stevie go commando today or did Rachel pull the panties down with the pants in one move? All I knew was that a ripe ass lay bare and ready to my touch. Stevie growled into our kiss and shifted so a bald pussy slid up and down my naked thigh, leaving a slick trail of female juice.

I pried away from Stevie and opened a welcoming arm to Rachel. She stepped up, suddenly a bit shy again. Stevie lifted her arm as well and together we drew the woman into a three-way embrace of hot, horny flesh.


We tried to kiss, but it mostly consisted of wet giggling and face licking. Two arms pressed and hugged me as tight as possible, insisting on the maximum flesh contact. I did likewise, one masculine arm holding the two smaller feminine forms hard to me. Rachel's boobs bulged and squished against the sweat-slippery confines, dueling with the lances of Stevie's hard-capped titties. Stevie took advantage of her slightly shorter position and went easily down the length of Rachel's long neck. The black scientist evidently had some bisexual passions to let loose after five months of restraint. Rachel didn't have any immediate objections.

Flesh on slippery flesh. I hissed between my teeth. Down below, my hard-on pulsed, loving the snug and soft battering it took from bellies and thighs. I pulled back from the triple embrace, taking up their hands with mine and pulling. They padded along the hallway, two naked and gleaming pictures of sexual fire. I led them to my bedroom and my heavyweight kingsize bed. I flung back the top blankets and they leapt on to the royal blue satin sheet like horny, panting bitches.

I sprawled flat across the middle. I pushed my head back and extended my tongue as far as it could reach, flicking it in the air. I flexed my steel-hard cock, making it dance. "Ladies choice."

Rachel looked at Stevie and said "Please?" Her roomie quirked a smile and nodded. The curvy gymnast swung one solid leg over me and shifted so her cunt hovered above my straining shaft. She took hold of my cock and manipulated it, spreading the steamy lips with the head. Rachel's eyes fluttered and she started to sink down. I swear she had a mini-orgasm just bottoming down, her juicy cunt mashing into my hairy pubic hair. Her boobs jiggled in micro-tremors and and her breath stuttered.

"Oh crap, oh yes, oh yes, oh I needed this so bad, oh..." Rachel muttered to herself. "FUCK!" She flexed her butt and leg and began to ride me.


Stevie had been staring, enraptured, at the sight of her friend, but now she lifted her leg and slid over my mouth, facing Rachel. That had lesbian promise. A sweet black asshole and bald pussy descended to my waiting tongue. Stevie's quim squelched against my face, sexlogged with sweet and salty lubricants. I decided to take a gamble and skip my world famous cunt-licking foreplay. These two women were aching with pent up need. I lashed my tongue straight in, slurping and pinching with my lips. Stevie's wail started near my tongue and traveled the whole length of her spine to her mouth, building as it went. Her nails dug into my sides as she pushed into my face.

There are definite pluses and minuses to sexing two women like this. The biggest plus is that I'm sexing two women. Double the pleasure, double the cum. The minus, though, is not trivial. I can't see anything. The feel of Rachel's vagina clamping around my cock as it slid up and down couldn't be matched. The sound of her slap-slap-slapping as she bounced her way to heaven came like music. But I really wished I could see those wonderful jugs flopping and bouncing in time to the shrieks.

"STEVIE!" Rachel gasped in mid-babble. "I don't...I never...oh, yes. Suck them. Suck them harder! Pinch them!"

And I really, really wanted to see that!

It would be quite rude to shove Stevie off. I instead went nuclear. I pursed my lips and sucked on her wee girl cock. Not that wee, really. Stevie had a very robust clit and I gave it a good flogging. I flogged and pulled back, then back in for another slurp.


"WOOOWWhowoaaowowowo..." I felt confident that did not meant 'whoa' or 'stop'. The way Stevie's thighs clamped my ears to my skull in an iron hard vise, I felt could continue. I gripped the top of her legs and pulled her cunt even closer, which seemed impossible, but my tongue reached further up her wet tunnel and my nose stirred the outer lips. Stevie's babble rose to a supersonic squeak and she went rigid as a mahogany carving. And then she slumped. I gave her a gentle push and she flopped bonelessly to the side.

I sat up and buried my face in Rachel's sweaty cleavage. I hugged her tight and hunched my crotch upwards, using the industrial weight bedsprings for power. She slid in my grip like a slippery snake, pummeling my cunt-soaked face with her tits, driving down to meet my bouncing. Her muscled legs flexing to either side and clutching my hips.

A rusty grunt exploded out Rachel's chest. She wrapped her arms around my head and hugged my head hard to her breasts. I could feel her thundering heartbeat through my nose. Her hips vibrated in place, anchored in place by my cock. Then she too went limp. Not as limp as Stevie, but limp enough to simply fall back. I held her wrists and let her settle on the mattress.

If it wasn't for the chorus of hard panting in the room, I'd be worried they'd died. I'd never fucked women on such a hungry hair trigger. A guy risked getting a swelled head about his sexual prowess based only on these few minutes. I could only guess that five months of intense work focus and nonstop misery from the bleak winter built huge stress. When the cork came free, that stress needed to be released and no fooling.

The problem remaining, strictly on a selfish note, was that I could dent armour plate with this boner. I could really use a nice finish as well.

I looked from the slim, sleek Stevie to the curvaceous, cuddlesome Rachel. I didn't want to play favourites or hurt anyone's feelings...well, I hadn't actually dunked dickie into Stevie yet, so...

Before I could lumber over and grace the ebony woman with my ivory sceptre, Stevie rolled to her hands and knees. She stalked the dreamy and dreaming Rachel like a panther. I reclined back and idly stroked myself. Watching Stevie fulfill her fantasy to ravage her roommate's body would be worth watching.

The black woman began by nibbling on the long white neck, following the jawline, down the throat to the collarbone and up the other side. Rachel hummed in delight, and reached up to fondle in kind. When she brushed Stevie's tit, her head lifted, her eyes cracked open and a frown quivered across her face. "Oh, I'm not...sure..."


Stevie's left hand slid over and up to Rachel's heavy breast and massaged the soft globe, tweaking the nipples back to a puffy excitement. Rachel's frown smoothed away and her head fell back to the mattress. She lifted her arms in a full body stretch that brought a growl out of Stevie. The smaller woman slithered on top of the voluptuous white body, undulating her entire length against Rachel. She worked her thigh between Rachel's legs and pressed her leg against the wet cunt. In parallel, she now ground her pussy on Rachel's white thigh. New moans and groans filled the room, one of them mine.

I watched the two bodies sliding back and forth against each other, keeping maximum contact. Stevie went for broke and moved her neck nibbling up to Rachel's face and then brought her lips up for a kiss. No more protests. Rachel hugged Stevie to her and kissed back with tongue and wet eagerness.

And then I had a very decent indecent idea. I crept off the bed so as to not distract them. The women squeezed and hugged and ground at each other near the far edge of the bed. I lined myself up to the entwined, slippery bodies and slid my cock between them. A beef sausage in a lezbo sandwich. I began to fuck their bodies.

The women giggled into each other's mouth, whether from kinky amusement or my cock tickled or both. But they only pressed harder into each other, Rachel's arms hugging Stevie tight to her.

The feminine muscles flexing under the sweaty skin didn't quite grab my penis like a hand or a pussy, but it felt damn good. The crazy novelty and my red hot need kept me thrusting and bouncing forward, placing my hands on Stevie's back to keep her, and Rachel, in place. I didn't know what to even call this. Fucking? A "body" job instead of a hand job? It didn't matter. I had hot, wet pressure on my pumping cock. That's all a guy needs to...

"OH YES!" I arced my back and pushed hard with my hips as bolts of cum spewed out of me. Pure raunchy thunderbolts came one after the other. My knees lost their lock and my balance wobbled.

My last lust lunge had pushed the women apart and over. They laughed at the white goo coating their stomachs. I staggered around and crawled up the middle of the bed, claiming center position. The two wenches flopped down on either side of me, snuggling into my arms. Rachel wiped some Zach juice off her and fed it to Stevie. Then they both used it to paint my chest. As long as they kept those naked warm curves against me, they could do what they wanted. Their delicate fingers began to coax and fiddle with my sagging penis. When the deflating stopped and inflating began, I had to make some inquiries.

"So, our day isn't done then?"

"Oh, lord no. Rachel hasn't sucked this fat boy yet."

"No packing to get finished?"

"Nothing that can't wait until tomorrow. You haven't fucked Stevie yet. Properly, I mean."

"Tell me one last thing. You're a pair of very sly and clever scientist sluts. Is there a realio-trulio monster bee in your apartment?"

Rachel slid up and whispered in my ear, followed by some intense earlobe nibbling.

"Well, I'll be damned..." I smiled and then smiled some more as Rachel slid down for a suck.

Cactus34
Cactus34
94 Followers
12