714

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my right hand from under her chain and rest it on her cold shoulder, looked deep into her twinkling eyes and whispered, "Whatever you want to do."

There had been times recently when I was with some of the most beautiful women in the world but they would never reveal their inner passion the way Ann was, right before my eyes.

Ann slowly lowered her body to her knees, reached for my belt buckle, undid the strap, pulled the strap from the buckle, undid the snap, pulled the zipper talon down opened my trousers, pulled them down to my ankles, reached between my skin and the elastic of my briefs and pulled until the material began its ride down my hips. When the tip of my cock was exposed she yanked on the cloth and my briefs dropped then rested on my trousers. She looked up and grinned slightly then kissed the tip of my throbbing cock as pre-cum oozed from the hole. When she rocked back she had a sliver strand of my liquid attached to her lower lip then it dropped and fell between her tits. I was about to loose my fucking mind.

Ann looked up and said calmly, "I wanna suck it."

'Holy fuck,' I thought, she is a whore and I'm glad we had this little conversation to get it all out in the open. I smiled a little, placed my right hand gently on her head then whispered, "You do what ever it is you think you need to do, I'll be right here, I promise you, I'm not going anywhere until we finish this."

Ann strangely looked to her left as is she getting permission from some invisible source beside her, then she blew her hair away from her lips, turned her head toward the business end of my erect cock, gently grabbed the base of the shaft with her right hand and gently placed the palm of her left hand under my scrotum and held the sack gently as she lowered her lips to consume the throbbing pink rod.

When I felt her lips surround the head of my cock I couldn't believe how soft her lips felt. I didn't feel her teeth or her tongue as her head slowly lowered down until my fucking cock was totally in her mouth. I could feel the air from her nostrils gently against my pubic hair and for a second I though I was going to loose it and fill her mouth with cum. Then she lifted her head slowly until her lips popped off the tip and my cock snapped up. She exhaled then looked up with a frightened gaze in her eyes then said with a soft exhausted voice, "I'm so horny ... will you fuck me Cory?"

It may sound strange coming from my lips but that was the first time in my life a woman had ever said that to me and I wasn't about to let Ann down.

I looked down and into Ann's waiting eyes, placed both hands on her head and said softly, "Face the window and get on your fucking hands and knees."

As I watched Ann get into position I scrambled to pull my trousers and briefs from my feet then I unbuttoned the lower buttons of my shirt, tied the tails in a knot at my abdomen and when I looked down, Ann had her ass up and her upper torso propped up using her elbows as support. I stepped up behind her, bent my knees, placed my left hand on the cold skin of her lower back and wiped the moisture from between her pussy lips. She squeaked a little then dropped her head lower than her shoulders as I lifted my wet fingers to my mouth and sucked her pussy juice off my fingertips, then I said softly as I grabbed my throbbing cock, "You taste so fucking good."

I had to lean slightly forward to get my cock at the right angle. I was so fucking hard I couldn't believe the pain when I pushed to force the fucker down enough to point it at that glistening pair of lips below me. I pressed on her lower back and eased the tip of my throbbing rod between her pussy lips. As soon as she felt the hot tip touch her clitoris she began screaming out of control. I had no fucking clue what was going on at the other end of her body but my cock slipped right into one of the tightest, wettest, softest holes it had ever been in. Ann's howling continued as I placed my fists beside her and pressed on the carpet and then started hammering the fucking little slut's pussy until my mind was totally oblivious to the howling echoing the small room.

When I started feeling my balls slap her pubic hair and warm moisture begin to cover the sack Ann began screaming wildly as she dropped her upper body to the carpet and lifted her hips to get as much cock as she could suck into her tight wet and soft hole. When I felt my ass hole twitch I knew it was time and I felt an incredible rush of heat jet through my cock and blast into Ann's body. Her screaming became so loud I thought for sure one of the adjacent tenants heard what was going on and called the police to settle a domestic violence situation.

Ann collapsed on the floor and I fell on her body and let my lungs, cock and mind return to earth. I rolled off Ann and lay close to her naked body gazing at her gorgeous round white ass. I smacked the soft skin of her tight buttock then whispered, "Holy fuck Ann what the hell was that all about?"

When I didn't hear a response I twisted my body and looked at Ann's head and said, "Hey ... you in there ... you okay?"

Ann turned her head away from me and I thought I heard slight whimpering. I wasn't sure why she would be crying but I honestly wanted to know. I propped my body on the side and placed my hand on Ann's back then asked, "You crying?"

I heard a slight sniffle then Ann said softly, "No."

"If you're not crying, then why are you sniffling?" I asked as I scanned the curves of her gorgeous ass.

Suddenly Ann moved and quickly stood, grabbed her dress, zipped up the zipper all the way up, raised the cloth over her head, dropped the material over her body, wiggled a little, flipped her hair, bent over, grabbed her panty and bra, and said as she stepped toward the doorway, "I gotta go."

I never saw Ann again.

The next Wednesday I had to fly to Atlanta to meet an international contractor about an upcoming ocean front project. The meeting was productive, despite a few lies here and there, I did manage to get the phone number of the receptionist. Deep south guys got it made ... I hadn't seen that much hot looking pussy in a long fucking time. Strangely, on the return flight in first class, I had to hear all about the wealthy life of an older but attractive widower from Atlanta still spending her dead husband's jewelry fortune. When she asked me what I did for a living I told her I was a crook. She shut up for the last half hour of the flight.

When I returned to the 49th Street project I realized I needed to replace my secretary. I made a call to one of my high school chums and asked if his mother was still in construction. When he told me she was retired I told him to give me her number anyway. A week later my new secretary was on the job. By the following week Marge had my office as tight as a ship at sea. The old woman knew her shit.

One day I was reviewing a pay application and noticed several line item issues. For some reason the numbers were all fucked up, but Sam my favorite practicing architect, had signed the fucking thing. Suddenly it dawned on me. I had a reason to call Korin. When Andrea answered the phone I quickly asked for Korin, a few seconds later Korin answered, "Mr. Conner, how are you?"

"Well hello there, I have a few questions about the recent Boca pay app, is Sam in?" I asked as professionally as I could trying to keep my penis from reacting to the vision of Korin on her stomach begging me to spank her naked ass.

"No, sorry, he's in a meeting and won't be back today, is there something I can help with?" said Korin softly.

Okay, here we go again. You're thinking, what a fucking jerk, this guy just fucked up the life of a young woman now he's after a middle aged drop dead gorgeous Linda Carter look alike, but wait, that's not all.

"Hum," I said, stalling for time. I waited for a response until I heard Korin ask, "You still there, Cory?" ... I knew I was in.

"Korin ... how would you like to have dinner Saturday night in DC?" I asked frankly.

There was a very long pause and I waited. What the fuck else was I supposed to do?

"Washington DC?" asked Korin finally.

"Of course, ever been there?" I asked.

"Umm, it, ... um it, sounds tempting, but I don't think I'll be able to, um. to join you, maybe, some other time," responded Korin in an obvious hushed voice.

I knew there was a thought process going on in her head and I wasn't about to give up. "Tell you what, think about it, I can get direct flight round trip tickets on Presidential Airways in less than three minutes, figure an hour to pack, the drive to the airport, total spent ... maybe three hours, tops and we're on our way." I offered, then I waited.

"We're not allowed to take personal phone calls at the office, let me give you my home phone, call me there, we can talk about it," said Korin with a hushed voice.

Damn, I was good.

Thinking I had a piece of gold in my hand, I placed Korin's phone number in my wallet, purposely keeping it free from the darkness of my little black book.

Wednesday I made my 4:00 am phone call and discussed the new ocean front development until 7:15. I couldn't believe that call was over fifteen hundred dollars. After realizing I had to seriously take a look at my household budget, I showered, shaved and dressed for a pre-roofing conference in one hour. Now there's some real fun.

Just before 10:00 am, I made a call and met a striking beauty at the 714 pub for lunch. The place was packed to the point of being bothersome.

At 7:00 pm that night, I waited for the same striking beauty to ring my doorbell and when I heard the Westminster chime ... you know the rest.

Friday night I made a phone call using the number I had scribbled on a piece of paper I had stuffed in my wallet. After fifteen rings and no answering machine, there was no answer and it dawned me, the rascal gave me a bogus phone number.

That weekend was time well spent in the den. For the first time since I moved into to the house, I realized my household budget was fucked and I started a list of things not needed. Number one was the Harley. I never rode the gorgeous bike, so it went up for sale at a discount ... twenty grand, the bike and title are yours.

The early morning international phone call was disrupted, don't know why, but it is what it is. Monday at 8:30 am, I had to make an important phone call. After a few rings Andrea answered the phone and I had a little chat with her about keeping my identity low key because I was trying to get Sam without him shunning me, and almost automatically I was transferred to Korin's desk.

"This is Korin how may I help you." Answered the cheerful voice.

"Good morning, this is Mr. Conner," then I waited.

Silence really can be near deadly.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Sorry, I was jotting something down for Sam, what can I do for you Mr. Conner?" asked Korin in an obvious fake gracious voice.

Sensing she was uncomfortable or possibly had someone standing over her I gave her the benefit of the doubt. "Is Sam in, it's important I talk to him."

"He's in conference right now, can I have him call you?" said Korin with a professional voice.

I thought for a moment and decided to raise my voice, "Hey Sam, pick up the damn phone!"

"God, Mr. Conner, no need to shout ... I said he was in a conference," said Korin in a stern voice.

"Just checking ... how about I get your real phone number," I said calmly.

Like I said a few lines ago, silence really can be near deadly.

I was completely shocked when I heard the words, "Ready?"

After checking the two numbers I realized they matched and had to clear the air, "What's a good time to call, lets say, when you'll actually be there?"

Almost immediately, Korin said in a near whisper, "Call at 7:30, I promise this time I'll be there."

Okay ... NOW, I'm damn good.

At 7:32 I made the call, and the phone picked up on the second ring, "Hello?"

"Hi, Korin?" I asked, believing I was talking to another woman.

"She's in the shower, is this Sam?" asked the woman's voice.

I thought for a moment, what the fuck is going on here? I decided to ask an abrupt question, "Who are you?"

"Connie," answered the voice.

I had to look at my Rolex to figure out what planet I was fucking on. "Connie ... oh I see, Korin said she'd be home to take my call at 7:30 ... guess she's busy." I suggested.

"Are you Cory?" asked the sweet voice.

"Yes," I responded cheerfully.

"OH hi ... she said if you called to call back in an hour." Said the sweet voice.

"Really?" I asked in a facetious voice.

"Do you mind?" asked the sweet voice.

"Guess I don't have a choice, do I?" I asked.

"Not really, I think she's shaving her legs or something, she's always doing something like that." Offered the sweet voice.

My mind began to wonder but it's not germane to the story so fuck it.

"Okay, I'll call back," I said softly.

I hung up the phone and looked at the bar, "Fuck, I need a drink."

An hour later I punched the same numbers on the dial pad and waited. Five rings later, the phone clicked.

"Fuck it, I'm getting hammered," I said as I placed the receiver on the cradle. Then something told me to never give up and finally Korin answered the phone with a slight giggle, "Hey, this is Korin."

"Well ... finally, hi it's Cory," I said cautiously.

"Hi Cory, it's a zoo around here, I got my niece and nephew from up-state for the week and they're driving me nuts with their antics, How are you? ... you guys keep it down, I'm on the phone ... come on ... I mean it you guys, keep it down ... sorry, where were we?"

I had to giggle a little partly because I thought other things but at least I was having a conversation with Korin.

After four hours on the phone with Korin, and her relatives, I finally got a date. It wasn't what I had anticipated, but at least I got a date with that gorgeous woman.

I ended up meeting her at Huxley's. The place was a fairly unknown bar with a library flavor below a famous person's apartment, of which I'm not at liberty to mention, but the place had comfortable intimate seating and I really enjoyed being with Korin after breaking the ice.

I discovered her family had been restaurateurs for twenty years, she had been married once, divorced after four years of watching the guy fuck all the skirts in town, she was a licensed professional in the real estate industry, at least four guys at the bar knew her enough to approach our space and say hey, one even gave her a hug in front of her date, I never got her age out of her but I did get a laugh and a toast, when I mentioned nobody can cook like my mother, then after a I received a blank stare, I followed with, "Nobody can possibly cook that bad." She looked super sexy when she laughed out loud.

We drank champagne splits and I fed her a couple of fat fucking strawberries dipped in dark chocolate, we walked to our cars, gave each other a hug and promised to talk about a trip to DC. I went home horny as fuck, pulled my pants down and masturbated as I whispered, "Jesus, is that woman fucking beautiful."

Two weeks later I picked up Korin at her place, we returned to Huxley's, pretty much repeated our first date except we almost doubled the champagne intake until she touched my hand and asked if I wanted to get a room.

YES ... she did ask if I wanted to get a room.

The closest place was a sleazy dump built in the 50's with a family theme. It was near the ocean so the rates were inflated. They didn't take plastic, go figure, Korin paid cash. We started ripping each others clothes off the second the door closed.

Korin was surprised I wanted to please her orally, and what a fucking mess we made. Korin was a heavy squirter, and I buried my face in it. Holy shit! We showered and fucked in the shower, she wanted to watch my cock piss on her tits then she wanted to jerk me off so she could watch it cum, in her mouth. Holy shit! We went back to bed and fucked until I lost it and growled at her like a mad man during ejaculation while telling her she was a nasty fucking whore. I got bitch slapped, she got her ass spanked, hard. We fucked again and I watched a pair of big breasts slap my face silly as the gorgeous woman they were attached to lost it while pounding my happy ass into the mattress. At 6:00 am we woke up head to toe in a huge wet spot with no fucking clue where we were or how we got there. Holy Shit!

The next day I called my florist and told the lady I needed to have a single red rose sent to a special lady and I wanted the card to read, 'Holy Shit!

Two weeks later we were flying to DC, on the ground, in an orange Porsche 934 RSR. Fifteen hours later we were pulling into the Hyatt Regency Washington a few blocks from the Capital building. We grabbed a bite at the hotel's banquet, including the free martinis, times three, went to the room, stripped each others clothes off and I went down on some very sweet and extremely wet pussy. We filled the tub, soaped each other up and I fucked Korin's face until I lost my balance and ended up on the marble floor, outside the tub. Things were going pretty well until Korin stepped over to her carry on and pulled out a dildo, and a matching belt. I sat at the edge of the bed and looked at the toy for a second, they suddenly I realized the gorgeous bitch was stepping into the fucking thing then cinching it tight to her hips.

"Uh, what's that for?" I asked meekly.

"You've been a real good boy for mommy, now mommy is gonna have a real good time with her good little boy." She said with complete calm.

That's right, folks ... Holy Shit!

"Um ... I don't think that's such a good idea without some major anal prepping, like maybe an enema, or something?" I said as I looked at the tip of the fake pink penis.

"God ... you're right, I totally forgot," said Korin with complete sincerity as she stepped in front of me and tapped the tip of the dildo making it bounce.

"We don't have an enema kit, so I guess your idea will have to wait, at least until tomorrow, you know, we can go shopping ... maybe?" I pleaded with a gorgeous woman to leave me alone, and by the way for the first time in my life.

Korin put her palm under my chin and looked at me with her beautiful deep blue eyes, then said, "Mommy thought of everything honey, come with me."

Well, needless to say, I asked for it.

Korin took me by the hand and lead me back to the bathroom. Thank God the bathrooms in that hotel were a decent size. On our way she grabbed her carry on. When we were inside the space she told me to get on my hands and knees and put my head low to the floor. Like a dummy, I did what she asked while watching her pull a disposable enema bottle out of her bag and warm it in the sink under hot water for a few minutes. I couldn't watch.

Korin squat beside me, tapped my ass cheek once and said with a soft voice, "Relax Cory, you're such a baby, don't think I've never done this before."

Oh yeah, that one I needed to hear. I'm thinking, the reason the four guys at Huxley's knew you so well, was maybe this is the reason why. 'Fuck,' I said to myself.

"Relax Cory, it works a hell of a lot better if you'd relax, try honey." She said as I felt her cold hands rest on my buttocks.

I have to admit, at least Korin was gentle. She took her time and inserted the probe into my anus very slowly then when it was fully inserted she whispered, "You're gonna feel a little bloated but that's normal ... okay?"

I closed my eyes and began feeling my gut swell then I heard Korin whisper, "God this is such a fucking turn on ... almost there."

I heard a squirting sound then a sucking noise, then I felt as though I had to take a giant shit. "Jesus Korin I have to go."

"On no you don't ... just hold it in for awhile, we have to get of all the poisons in there to come out," said Korin as she began smoothing my butt cheeks with her soft hands.