750-1000 Word Exhibitionist/Voyeur

Story Info
Bostonfictionwriter is open for business.
991 words
3.85
20.6k
1
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always wanted my own business but could never think of what kind of business to open, that is, until I thought about writing 750-1,000 word custom stories for people. Once people discover that I'm a writer, they always tell me that I should write their life story. Okay, I will, only it will cost you. Then, they don't mention it again.

I realized a niche in today's business market. In the old days we'd have roving troubadours who would go from town to town telling people stories. Since the advent of the Internet, storytellers have been replaced with binary code of ones and zeroes and high quality digital videos.

I leased a small office between a Photographer's studio and an Artist's studio in my neighborhood. I figured that I'd redecorate it to my liking in between customers. Only, I didn't get a lot of customers that first day that I was in business. Actually, the first month that I was in business, I didn't get any customers until the day, Mr. Brown, the UPS man, darkened my door.

"Hi, can I help you," I asked trying to appear busy.

"I have a package for the photographer next door. Can I leave it with you? They aren't open, yet."

"Sure, no problem," I said accepting the package and signing for it.

"What do you do here," he asked looking around my Spartan office.

"I'm a writer. I write stories."

"I didn't think you'd need office space for that," he said scratching his head. "I'd think that's something you'd do out of your house."

"Yeah, I know," I said with an uncomfortable chuckle. "I write custom stories for people who have a difficult time recording a memory and who want it saved to paper or computer disk to read later."

"Oh, yeah? No kidding," he said looking from me to my computer and back at me again. "So what kind of stories do you write?"

"Every story you can imagine. You must have a story. Everyone has a unique story to tell. What's your story?"

"Oh, boy," he said with a big smile. "I can tell you some stories about some of my customers on my route. You know bored and lonely housewives who'd like a wild romp with the UPS man. I think it may be the uniform," he said looking down at himself.

"Yeah, there's something about those short pants that gets women going," I teased. "Would you like me to write one of your stories for you?"

"Gees, I don't know. How much do you charge?"

"Since you're my first customer, I'll write your story for free, so long as you do me a favor."

"Sure, what must I do?"

"You see a lot of people in your line of work. All you have to do is tell them about me and my business."

"Yeah, sure, okay. I can do that."

"Do you have some time, now?"

"Yeah, it's close enough to lunch. I can take a break."

"Have a seat," I said ushering him into the chair by my desk.

"How do I start?"

"Just think of a story that you'd like to record on paper and on computer disk and start talking."

"Okay, well, there's this one woman on my route, Lola, I mean, Mrs. Simmons. She's always flashing me her body. She's a real tease."

"Well, this sounds like a good story, a bit erotic, but there's nothing wrong with that," I said already typing away and taking the liberty to add some creative writing to his story.

"Anyway, she likes to pretend that she doesn't see me coming. Even though I beep my horn when I pull up to a house to let them know that UPS is here. I mean, I don't want to take all the packages out of the truck if there's no one home."

"Yeah, that would be extra work having to remove them from your truck and put them back inside."

"Well, one day, she was vacuuming naked with the overhead light on and shades up in the living room. No one could see her from the street, but I could as soon as I walked up on the porch. She has a nice body, B cup breasts, brown nipples, and a trimmed patch of pubic hair. She has a few extra pounds around her middle, ass, and thighs, but she's still a good looking woman, especially when she's naked. So, anyway, she made sure that I got an eyeful, two eyefuls, if you know what I mean."

"Does this stuff happen to you a lot?"

"More than you'd know."

"Well, I'm a typical guy and if she gets off showing, I certainly get off looking."

"Most men are voyeur and most women are exhibitionists," I said.

"I mean, she was bending at the waist flashing me pussy shots. Then, she'd turn around a full 180 with her head down while vacuuming giving me great views of her tits and pussy. She always gives me a boner."

"I envy the benefits of your job," I said embellishing his story as I typed.

"Another time, she opened the door while just wearing a loose towel and, when she accepted the package from me, her towel fell. It's obvious she does this stuff by accident on purpose, but it's a fun game we play."

"For the purposes of your story, what does she look like?"

"Oh, she's about 5'5", brown eyes, brown hair, and maybe 130 pounds. She's not thin, but she's not heavy by any means. She has a curvy body."

"Here you go," I said giving him printed copies of his story and a computer CD.

"That's it? You're done already?" He read his story. "I can't believe you wrote all this. Some of this I didn't even tell you. Wow! This is incredible. Thank you. Thank you very much. What's your name," he said extending his hand.

"Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter."