7th Heaven Annie's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Annie visits Matt in NY and has a wild time.
6.8k words
4.44
38.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Eric, yes, yes," Annie moaned faking yet another orgasm. She was getting tired of this not getting any real pleasure. It had been just over a month since Martin left their house and the excitement had left right along with him. Annie had tried other things to make the sex more enjoyable. At that very moment her eyes were closed and she was imaging Matt Damon her celebrity pick of the night. Sometimes it was Brad Pitt or someone else, but it really didn't much matter. She had a feeling that those men knew how to please a woman and were a bit more creative in bed then her Eric. Annie was frustrated because she still loved many things about Eric. She loved how he opened his heart to people and helped everyone he could. She even respected and admired his unwavering faith in God. She just wished that he didn't have to let that seep into and control every single aspect of his life. Annie was a very sexual person who needed real sexual release and pleasure and she was not ashamed of that fact.

Annie was simply sorry that lately there had been no way for her to get that. She needed so much more than the damn missionary position provided. Martin had been very convenient, but there had been no one new that Eric had wanted to take into the house lately. It was not as if Annie could go out to the bars and pick up men. Everyone in Glen Oak knew who she was and her whole family frequented the local pool hall. Even in the nearest city Annie risked being spotted and she also needed an excuse to travel and someone to watch the twins after preschool let out.

Annie realized she would have to go somewhere where she could blend in with other people, somewhere she could just be a woman and not the reverend's wife. It was then that an idea came to her. She picked up the phone and called her son Matt in New York City and asked him if she could come out and visit for an extended weekend. Matt said he and Sarah were busy with medical school and the hospital but she was free to come and they would spend what time they could with her. Annie said that would be fine and that she just felt like seeing them. Annie did want to see them, but she was also hatching a plan. In New York no one really knew her except for her son and his wife. NYC was such a big city and with Matt and Sarah being so busy she was sure she would be able to sneak away for awhile and perhaps find some sexual relief.

So the next morning she talked to Eric of her plans. She said she would be gone for four days leaving that Friday and coming back on Tuesday morning. She booked a flight and then started to get ready to leave. She cooked several meals and put them in the fridge and freezer. She finished up the laundry and cleaned up the house. She made sure the children had finished any really important school work and arranged for a sitter to watch the twins during the afternoons on the two weekdays she would be gone. Finally she was able to pack her suitcase. She looked through her closet picking out some appropriate clothes. It was early fall in NY so it would be cool, but not cold she suspected. Hidden in with her normally conservative clothes she hid some lingerie that she hoped might be useful.

The day before she left she dropped the twins at school and went to pick out one sexy outfit she could wear on her big night out in the city. She drove to the neighboring town wearing sunglasses and keeping her hair up inside a hat hoping no one would see her. Annie walked around the store simply browsing and imagining what might strike her fancy. It was then that she saw this cute little red dress and she pulled it off the rack. She liked the look of the dress but it was sleeveless and she thought she better find a coat.

She came across a dress coat that she liked and she went off to the dressing room. She tried on the dress and it fit very snug which she liked. It clearly outlined her breasts and hugged her full but shapely body. The neckline was just low enough to show a little cleavage but didn't give it all away. It also was short around the legs stopping just above the knees. "You look good girl," Annie said to herself. Annie started to walk to the check out when it hit her that she needed shoes. "How could I be so forgetful," she said to herself. In the shoe section she found a pair of red heels that laced around her ankles and she knew they would be perfect.

The following day Annie was on the plane and off to NYC. She had said her goodbyes to everyone and wished Eric luck with keeping the house together while she was gone. Lucy had agreed that she would help as much as she could in her free time and Ruthie was old enough to look after herself and help some even. On the plane she relaxed while looking out the window and listening to some soothing music. She thought about all the possibilities that NYC held and what she might do while she was there. Once at the airport in NYC Annie caught a cab and headed for Matt's and Sarah's apartment. She knew they would be doing their hospital work or in class, but they had arranged for the doorman to let Annie into their apartment so she could drop off her stuff. She got out of the cab and was greeted by a familiar face.

"Hello Mrs. Camden nice to see you again, Jerry the doorman said. "

Nice to see you too," she responded.

Once inside the apartment Annie fixed herself a small snack and sat down at the computer. She wanted to get out in the city for a few hours and be back at the apartment before Matt arrived home. She thought she would surprise him by cooking a meal or ordering some nice take out. Annie was happy to have her privacy to research and find some off the beaten path places she could go. She found an area where they had some adult bookstores that had somehow been missed by Mayor Guilliani's clean up of the city. They didn't have these kinds of places back in Glen Oak and she thought she might find it interesting to see what goes on there. She grabbed her coat and headed back down stairs to the lobby. She told the doorman that she was going out sightseeing for awhile and would be back in a few hours. He told her to have a good time and to be careful out there in the big city. Annie assured Jerry she could take care of herself and gave him a wink as she walked out the door. Taking a cab to where she was going would be too embarrassing so she decided to try the subway. She found the nearest station and walked down the stairs blending in with the mass of people who use the subway system. "Ah just another face in the crowd", Annie said to herself smiling. She looked at the subway map and did her best to figure out her route.

She walked into the subway car and looked around for a seat. They were all full and she was a bit surprised when no one stood up to offer her a seat. Then she remembered the way people get so absorbed in their lives here and often times don't stop to notice others. Or perhaps they just don't care about being polite and offering a woman a seat. Either way Annie really didn't mind standing up. Soon enough she was at her stop and getting off the train. She walked toward her destination realizing she wasn't in the best of neighborhoods. She walked faster and then turned a corner and opened a door walking into a dark store.

Annie looked around and didn't see too many people. There was a man behind a counter watching some lewd video and he didn't even bother looking at her when she entered. There were a few other people who also paid her no mind not caring to make eye contact. She walked around and saw so many different things that she had never really seen before. There were several kinds of dildos and vibrators. Some looked awfully big to her and she wondered what it would be like to have something that big inside of her. There were some toys for which she couldn't figure out the purpose. Then there was this whole section with whips and chains and this made her shudder a bit. Pain was not the sort of thing that turned her on at all.

She then noticed another room and she stepped through the hanging beads to investigate. This room held all of the videos and there were so many different kinds. There were teens and gays and fetishes and about everything in between. Annie wasn't really sure how she felt about pornography as she had never watched a video of that nature before. Then she noticed a screen in the corner of the room with a video playing and she went to take a closer look. She watched the screen as an older lady appeared and stripped off her clothes. Then this young man came and the lady pulled down his pants and started sucking on his cock. Annie felt dirty watching this lady who looked even older than herself suck on this much younger man.

She realized it was starting to make her hot and her face became flushed. She noticed the video case laying there next to the TV and she picked it up. "Cock sucking old broads," she said out loud. She wondered why they couldn't have picked a more creative name, but she guessed it didn't really matter.

Annie found herself having a hard time looking away from the TV screen. She was fixated on the explicit images. She knew she had to look away and get out of the store before she got lost somewhere in the filth of it all. She thought she might buy one of those big dildos and sneak it home. As she turned to leave she noticed a medium sized hole in the wall. "Hmm a hole in the wall," she said out loud as if contemplating its purpose and existence. All of a sudden something appeared in the hole and it took her a moment to realize what it was. "How selfish," she thought to herself. "Some man just sticks his penis in that hole and expects me to suck it."

"How incredibly naughty you are Annie," she thought to herself as she realized she had a strong urge to do just that. As she got down on her knees and took the cock in her hand she had another thought. It was the thought that this man has no idea who is on the other side of the wall. For all he knew I could be a 300 lb woman or a man even she thought to herself. She wasn't sure how she felt about the fact that all this man cared about was blowing his load into a warm mouth. She continued to stroke the cock as she contemplated the fact that she also had no idea who this cock belonged to. It could be a horny young teen, a dirty old man, or even a respected member of the city like a doctor, lawyer or a politician.

This idea really excited Annie and she thought to herself "if this man wants to blow his load then I will give him the lick job of lifetime." Annie then lowered her mouth over the now rigid cock and started sucking slowly taking in more and more of the cock until she had the entire length in her mouth. It was a thick as cock she could feel this man had some girth although his length seemed average. She started to suck faster and harder bobbing her head up and down hungrily lapping at this hard cock. She twirled her tongue and then grabbed a hold of the bottom of the shaft squeezing and stroking it as she sucked hard around the head. ""F*ck yeah!" she heard through the wall as she felt the heat rising up the mystery cock as hot cum poured down her throat.

She had only enough time to drink it up before the cock was gone and another was poking through the hole desperately searching for her mouth. Annie opened her mouth and let this new cock in. She felt like she was on fire and she lowered the zipper on her pants and started to rub her clit as she sucked. Annie felt this man growing bigger and bigger inside of her filling her mouth. She sucked him good and hard struggling a bit to take this decent size cock inside her mouth. As she did this she was feverishly rubbing her clit and getting very hot. Soon enough she felt the heat of this new man's cum flowing up his cock towards her mouth and this caused her to go over the edge. As the second mystery man's cum filled her she had her own orgasm and slumped to the floor exhausted.

Annie regained her composure for a moment and zipped up her pants. As she was preparing to stand up and leave she noticed another cock. "Just how many of you are there?" she wondered. Annie felt as if she had had enough excitement for one day so she simply got up and walked off. It was then that she noticed the store clerk standing in the doorway apparently watching her intently as the hand in his pocket stroked his cock. Annie felt incredibly embarrassed and wanted to run out of the store and never come back. As she walked past the man something came over her and she looked him right in the eyes and said "That one's all yours buddy," as she pointed to the cock eagerly waiting in the hole. Then she ran out of the store laughing at her sudden, unexpected and witty response.

Annie ran not stopping until she reached the subway station and found her train. This time she managed to find an empty seat and she sat down trying hard to catch her breath and hide the fact that her face was beat red. She could hardly believe what she had just done. She had just sucked off two complete strangers; fingered herself in a public place all while someone had secretly been watching. She knew she should probably feel dirty, but she didn't. Instead she felt electrified and alive in a way she never thought possible.

She got off the subway uptown and took a walk doing some window shopping at the major stores. She knew she could hardly afford to buy anything, but she didn't feel the need for name brand stuff anyway. As long as she looked good what did she care who made the clothes? After awhile Annie felt the cool air had helped her cool down and she found this nice Italian place and went in to get some take out. It was getting later and she needed to get back to the apartment. She got her food and hailed a cab and was back inside the apartment in no time.

She had just finished setting the table and opening up all the food when Matt came home. He hugged his mother and said Sarah would be home within the hour. As Annie hugged her son she noticed he looked good considering all the stress he must be under with medical school and being a newlywed. They ate and talked and later Sarah joined them. They asked her how her flight was and what she had done today. She told them she had just walked the city looking in the shops and wishing she could buy things. She told them how everyone back home was doing and soon enough everyone was tired and they started to get ready for bed.

That night Annie dreamed of her day. She dreamed of one cock after another entering her mouth and filling her. She sucked and sucked and it seemed never ending. She awoke to a new day. Matt and Sarah had some time off over the weekend so they went to explore more of the city. They all took a walk in Central Park and around that area of the city. Annie wanted to see Chinatown so they walked there and she enjoyed the feeling of stepping into another world. They had some authentic food and truly enjoyed themselves. The sightseeing continued the next day as they traveled to Ellis Island and to Liberty Island to see the statue of Liberty.

There was so much history in those places and it really made all of them wonder what it was like for those first people traveling to the United States and all they must have faced. Annie was sure that some of her relatives had past through the gates of Ellis Island, but her maiden name was a common one and she thought there was about a 50/50 chance that any last name matching hers on the wall was a relative. She thought it would be nice if her family researched their ancestors and maybe got a professional family tree done. That night they decided to just stay in the house and cook together and visit. They talked for awhile and then the Matt and Sarah worked on some school work.

Annie went to the guest room to pack up her stuff and get ready to leave the next morning. Matt and Sarah thought she would be flying back to California, but Annie had told Eric and the kids she wasn't coming home until Tuesday morning. After Matt and Sarah left for the day Annie planned to take a cab to a hotel where she had secretly reserved a room. She was going to do more exploring and find a bar where she thought she could go that evening and meet some interesting people. She hoped to find a safe and nice looking man who she could share a night of passion with in attempt to satisfy some of her craving before going home.

Later that night Annie said her goodbyes as Matt and Sarah had early rotations at the hospital and they both knew Annie liked to sleep in whenever she was away from the kids. Annie had told them her flight wasn't until 11:30 so she could sleep some and still get to the airport in plenty of time. She said she would have Jerry the doorman call her a cab when the time came. That night Annie slept peacefully and she awoke feeling relaxed and refreshed. She went out into the living room and made some coffee.

She looked out the window at the bustling city below her. "Today NYC is my playground," she said to herself. She sat, drank her coffee, and ate a muffin as she skimmed a copy of the NY times. She attempted the crossword puzzle but she found it a bit difficult. Annie was a well educated woman but the NY times she knew was notorious for their hard crosswords. When she finished her breakfast she went to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower. She let the hot water relax her body as she soaped herself up well enjoying the clean feeling. Once out of the shower and dressed Annie gathered up her stuff and left the apartment. She took the elevator down to the lobby.

"You need me to call you a cab Mrs. Camden?" Jerry asked her.

"It looks like you are leaving us," he added.

"That would be nice Jerry thank you," she said.

"What airport?" He asked.

"LaGuardia," she answered.

Jerry called a cab for the airport and the driver arrived a few minutes later. "Come back and visit soon," Jerry told her as he helped her carry her bags out to the taxi. She told him she would try as she stepped into the taxi. As the driver pulled away he asked her where she was flying to in an effort to make small talk.

"Actually I need you to take me here," she said handing him the card of a hotel near Time Square.

"Lady the man on the phone told me LaGuardia so" and then his voiced trailed off.

"Here is an extra $20" she said, tossing the bill at him, "now please take me to the hotel" she said in a somewhat stern voice.

"Ok fine it is none of my business anyway," he said.

"I agree," she added.

Annie was normally a very easy going person, but she was tired of the feeling she had back home that everyone was in her business all the time. She was away from home and this guy had no business caring what she was doing. Soon enough they arrived at the hotel, she paid the fare and told the driver to have a nice day. Annie walked into the hotel and checked in.

With the help of the bellhop she was upstairs in her room in no time and settling in. She walked over to the window and opened the curtains. She had a wonderful view of Time Square below her. She could see the lights and the people and she felt like she was in the heart of the city now. Annie took her sexy outfit she had purchased out of the suitcase and over near the door where she found an iron. She ironed all her clothes and hung them up to make sure they were ready for later that night.

She sat down on her bed and picked up the phone calling the front desk. She asked if someone could recommend a beauty salon nearby that was not terribly expensive. The woman working the desk told that her that most places in NYC were expensive but there was a place about 2 blocks from here that wasn't outrageous. Annie wrote down the address and directions and decided she would head over there. She wanted to get some things done and pamper herself a little in preparation for her big night out.

12