8 Days: Day 4 - FTDS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, big guy. Slow and easy for a while, alright?" she pleaded, when I started pounding her.

It was hard to resist taking her hard, but I dialed it back, until she appeared to be taking it well. "Ok?" I asked.

"Perfect. Now you can fuck it," she said.

I pounded her ass, hammered it, and she eked out a lot of groans and gasps, but her fingers traveled down to her little pleasure button, working it over, while I took her. "God, you have a sweet ass," I groaned, as I felt the end approaching.

She didn't answer, moaning sweetly.

She cried out, and I felt her sweet orgasm as her ass pulsed around my cock. I groaned in harmony, as I pumped her full, slamming my cock home and enjoying the sweet release.

We collapsed on the bed together. She looked well used. Worn out. I don't know if I'd ever been with such an energetic lover. I left her there, washing up in the bathroom, before returning with a warm, wet washcloth, and cleaning her.

She giggled. "Well aren't you the gentleman?"

"Seems like the least a man could do for his lady."

I lay down beside her and she rolled over into my arms. "I'm not your lady, stud. Lacey is. I'm just here paying her debt."

"It doesn't work that way, beautiful. This isn't some debt. It's betrayal, plain and simple."

She cuddled in close, kissing me softly. "I thought we were past that, Damon. There's nothing plain and simple about it. A series of stupid mistakes, but she never meant to hurt you."

"I know you want me to believe that, but the lies! So damn many lies."

"I don't suppose you have any fault in this? Nothing you're ashamed of? No mistakes on your part?"

She had me there. I was feeling bad about the condition Lacey was in. Yeah I wanted to interfere with her screwing around, but I certainly never meant for it to be as bad as it was. Hadn't thought that one out.

"She got one good fuck, and one pretty miserable one. How're you doing so far? How many girls have you had? Including your best friend, and hers? Doesn't it balance?"

"It's not about balance. It's about trust and respect. She couldn't respect me, to do what she did, and I don't think I'll ever be able to trust her again. Trust her intentions, her words, even her actions. How am I supposed to compete with loverboy? My dick's not going to grow two inches longer overnight."

She kissed me softly, rubbing the subject of my latest concern. "Foolish man. There's no competition, trust me. You're a hell of a lover. Who do you think she'd choose, right now?"

"I saw her, Shelly. She's never responded to me like that. Never. I can't forget that. The memory won't go away."

"Maybe you can learn from it. Learn what she likes," Shelly argued.

"Learn? She would never let me do the things he did. She acted like sucking me was a disgusting thing, while she adored his cock, making love to it, begging for it, taking it down her throat. She never let me near her ass, but she practically insisted he fuck hers, pleading for him to come in her ass. Once, once, I teasingly called her a slut in bed. I was cut off and slept on the couch. He called her every name in the book and she begged for more, telling him to slap her around, insult her. I squeezed her nipple to hard once, and she bit my head off. He slapped her face. She told him to do whatever he wanted, use her, but I get one bit out of line with what she allows me, and I never hear the end of it. Yeah, I learned alright. I learned she's a whore and a slut, just not for me."

"But she wants to be, Damon, don't you see? She wants to be everything for you. She's just too embarrassed and ashamed to let go with you. Afraid you'll think less of her. I swear, she was doing this to break down her own barriers for you. We talked about it. A lot. She knows she's, well, limited in bed. She doesn't want to be. Not with you."

"Words, Shelly. All I hear is words. The memories of how she is with me, and the images in my brain trump those words a thousand times over. I know what I saw. She loved it. Loved every fucking minute of it. Set it all up, through lies and trickery. Fucked that bastard in our bed. My bed, and laughed about it. Did all the things she never would do for me, and loved it. Can't you understand how badly that hurts?"

Shelly climbed on top of me, her lips tattooing my face. "I know, Damon. She meant well. Think about it. If it worked, the woman on your honeymoon would have been an animal for you, and if you hadn't walked in on her, all you'd ever know is that she was yours totally. Finally." She slid down the bed, and started playing with my cock. "You hurt her worse, you know. Fucking Jenna. Her arch enemy, the one person she knew had a part of you that she'd never have, and you had to choose her, when you knew how much that would hurt. She's pissed at me, but she'll get over it. But Jenna, Damon?"

"She didn't leave me any choice," I argued.

"Bullshit. There are dozens of women out there-"

"Who she warned off from having anything to do with me."

"-dozens, who'd happily give you a tumble. Many just to spite Lacey. It's not like she hasn't pissed off a few people. You're a good looking guy. Hit any bar, and I'm sure you could find someone to spend some time with, it you weren't too damn picky."

"I never agreed not to do Jenna. She added that little bit after the fact."

Stacy's hand and teasing lips were starting to get a response. "You both were kind of stupid, if you don't mind my saying. You should have talked it out, discussed your concerns, make sure you agreed on what your limitations were. You didn't want her giving up her ass. She didn't want you screwing around with people who would be part of your lives afterward. You didn't want her doing it in your bed, she didn't want you spying on her, knowing what she did."

"I didn't spy on her, damn it! She told me she wouldn't be doing anything that evening, and I went home to my house, where I have every right to be, and found her giving herself completely to that asshole, in my fucking bedroom, on my fucking bed. Can you imagine anything more disrespectful?"

"Where was she supposed to do it, Damon?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Anywhere else. I don't care. The fucker was bragging about it, fucking her in my bed. She was telling him how much she loved it too, how it turned her on, the lying, deceitful slut. Now I've gotta fucking burn that bed. Like I could ever sleep in it again, without having nightmares, remembering the slut she was, where she betrayed me."

Stacy sighed. "Like I said, you should have talked it out. You both expect the other to be mind readers."

"Mind reader? Really? There's not a man alive who would put up with his woman taking a stranger into his bed. It's the ultimate insult. It means you don't care, you have no respect for them, you think nothing of the supposed intimacy between you. That was almost as bad as the lying and giving away her ass!"

She was having a difficult time getting me hard, but give her credit for being persistent. "Try to forgive each other. You've both done terrible things to your relationship."

"It was all her idea."

"I know. That's why I'm here, with you. Your toy. She screwed up worse, I think we can all agree to that. Not out of cruelty or spite, but because of miscommunication. Still, she messed up, and I'm more than willing to help pay the price. Isn't that worth something, Damon? I'm not a slut, I don't fuck around, but I'm willing to do anything for you, if you'll just keep trying."

"Obviously, it's worth a lot. She'd be gone otherwise. At least we're still talking. Sort of." I pulled her close. "Can we stop talking about it for a bit. It's killing the mood."

She gave my limp dick a squeeze. "I noticed. Let me see if I can help."

I sat back and thought about who I wanted next, while Stacy did a pretty good job of getting my mind off Lacey. It didn't take as long as I was afraid it would. She was sucking on my very hard cock, and looked up. "Where do you want it to go?"

"Where it belongs. Inside that delightful pussy of yours."

She straddled me, and was off to the races. "I figured you'd go for the butt again. I don't mind if that's what you really want. Isn't that what this is all about?"

I was ready to give up. "No. Hell no! Do I like that? Sure. Not better. It was all about the idea that it would be the one thing that was mine and only mine. I couldn't be her first in anything else, but that? Her ass would be only for me. Something she saved for me. Not thrown away to some big dick asshole off the street. Don't you get it?"

I got up and pushed her away, my cock wilting, thinking about her with him. "Never mind, Stacy. This isn't working. I appreciate the effort. Let me take you back to your car."

She looked angry, her face red. "So that's it? You fuck me, then get irritated and toss me aside?"

I was tired of arguing. I pulled the sheets off the bed, the old and most recent sets, and she followed me to the laundry room. "I'm starting to think you're not worth the effort," she snapped. "I'm trying here, but you just don't want to give at all. No compromise, nothing. It has to be Damon's way or the highway."

When I didn't respond, she got nasty. "Maybe she needed a better lover. You ever think of that? Someone a little less selfish. All you care about is what you want. Not what she wants."

I tried to ignore her, starting the washing machine, and heading back to the bedroom to get dressed. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Damon! She loves you. Why do you have to be such an ass about everything? So she got laid. Big deal. You don't get to be the first in her ass. Well, boo-hoo. Most guys never even get any. At least you'll get hers."

"Get dressed. I'm leaving in two minutes. Or I can leave you here, if you prefer." I was trying to contain my anger. I was.

"Fuck you, Damon! You don't get to treat me like this! I'm not one of your whores!"

I finished tying my shoes. I walked into the kitchen and she was still yelling at me. "This is your problem you know. You don't want to talk about it. Can't communicate. Just whine when things don't go exactly how you wanted. You made a deal, damn it!"

I finished writing my thank you note, and tucked it, along with a $20 under a refrigerator magnet. "Time's up. I'm leaving."

"We're not leaving until I've had my say!"

"Jesus, you're as stupid as she is. Say hi to Eric when he gets home." I opened the door, ignoring her shrieking. I was pulling out of the driveway, when she ran out, naked, clutching her clothing. I put the car in park, let her get in, went back and closed the door she'd left wide open.

"You'd have left me! I can't believe you! What an asshole." she snapped, trying to pull her panties on.

I stopped the car in the middle of the road. "Get out, you stupid bitch."

She sneered at me. "I'm not going anywhere."

"If you don't get out, I swear I'll take those damn clothes away, take you downtown, and throw you out, naked."

She stared at me, her eyes wide open.

"Now!" I yelled at her.

She leaned back in her chair, as far away from me as possible. "H... how am I supposed to get home?"

"Do I look like I give a damn? You just had to be a complete bitch. You couldn't let it go, had to keep hammering at me. You're just like her, think you can do anything you want without any consequences. Life doesn't work like that. Everything you do has consequences. Hers means she doesn't get me. We're done. Yours is, I don't give a fuck about you. Not after that tirade. Just get out, before I throw you out."

"Please," she whined.

"Too fucking late. NOW!"

She opened the door, and climbed out, wearing only panties, clutching her clothing to her chest.

I squealed the tires, pulling away. I looked in the rear-view mirror, and she was sitting on the curb, crying. Boo-fucking-hoo.

Damn it. She just had to piss me off! I backed the car up half a block, and pulled up beside her. Rolled down the window. "You have a phone, you know."

She looked up at me, tears running down her face. "Just leave me alone, alright?"

I sighed. Put it in park. Walked around the car, and opened the door. "Let's go. I'm sorry. I'm not in a great mood right now, and didn't need you shitting on me like that. I'll drive you back to your place, but you've gotta leave me alone. I can't take it. Not after the week I've had."

She got in the car, sullenly, and tried to ignore me. That was just fine, as far as I was concerned.

We were almost there, when she started to get dressed. "You're gonna do it, aren't you? You're gonna dump her."

"Can't think of a single reason not to. The only thing I keep hearing is she loves me and it was a mistake. Or a lot of mistakes. Everything she does indicates the opposite. She doesn't love me. Not even close. I'm not looking forward to a lifetime of mistakes from her, not like the ones I've had to put up with."

I was just pulling up to her place, while she was getting her shoes on. "So I wasted my time fucking you. There never was a chance, was there?"

How wonderful. I was a 'fucking' waste of time. "You gained her a couple of days. There was a chance, but she blew that up today. Every time I gave her a new one, she threw it in my face. I asked her to end it, the day after she destroyed everything, and she refused. This isn't on me. I tried. She's the slut who betrayed me in every way she could think of." I looked over at her. "You were a good friend. You made twice the effort she did. And you're a 10 times better lover. I'm sorry I blew up. I... I just don't need any crap right now. No more insults, no more humiliation."

"You're making a mistake," she said, opening the door.

"Maybe. I just think making Lacey a permanent part of my life would be a bigger one. I'm sorry that fucking me was a waste of your time. I promise you, I won't waste any more of it. Goodnight, Stacy."

~ * ~ * ~

It felt good to know that I'd made my decision. I drove home, confident in what I was doing for the first time in several days. Entering the house, I was surprised to see Lacey seated on the couch, wine bottle in front of her, glass in her hand. She was wearing a robe, and I could see the evidence of her calamine lotion on her face and neck, and on the exposed part of her legs. I felt a little guilty. I should have just ended it after her first night betrayal. None of the rest of this would have been necessary.

"I spoke with Stacy," she said calmly. She pointed to the glass of wine on the coffee table to her side.

Why not? It was as good a time as any. "That was quick."

"It's over, I guess."

I sat down and picked up the wine glass. "Yes."

"Nothing I can say to change your mind?"

"I think we've both said enough. I'm sorry. I should have said no to your plan up front."

"No. I can't let you take the blame. It was my foolish idea. I thought we were strong enough, but I was wrong. I'm sorry I hurt you. That was never my intention."

"What was your intention, Lacey? And please don't tell me it was to help us." I know I should have shut up and let it go, but I couldn't help myself.

She sighed, leaning back and crossing her legs. "Nerves, I think. I'm trying to figure it out myself. I was going to be with one man, the rest of my life. I knew I hadn't done much, plain vanilla sex life. The girls made sure I knew that. I figured one last blast, a chance to let go for once. Honestly, I did believe it would help us, but that wasn't why I did it. It was how I justified it to myself."

She took another sip. "Why Jenna, Damon? You had to know how badly that would hurt me. It was the only thing I asked you not to do, and it was the first thing you did."

"I was so angry. Seeing you in my bed, my bed, Lacey. Doing all the things you denied me. Letting him, hell asking him to call you names. The one time I did it, I was banished to the couch, and cut off for a week. How do you think that made me feel? Seeing you beg him to take your ass, telling him it was his, he owned it, when it was supposed to be mine. Only mine. Watching you with him, was like getting stabbed in the heart over and over again. It was as if you knew I was there, and was trying everything in your power to destroy me. After about the 20th knife wound, I was absolutely dead inside. So I went to my friend, and she helped me get over the pain. Yes, I did it out of revenge, after seeing what a horrible person you were. Lying to me about your evening, doing it in our bed, laughing at me while you did it. Giving him your ass that you'd promised me, that was just the last straw."

"You weren't supposed to know. If you weren't there, none of it would have mattered. None of it. I didn't understand the value you place on being in my butt first, but you wouldn't even have known."

"Maybe you're right. If you hadn't chosen to humiliate me by doing it in our bed, it's possible you could have gotten away with all of it. The lies, the deception, giving away what you promised me." She looked calm, but I saw her hand was trembling. "Why our bed? Why would you do that? And then to hear him laugh at me, how he was getting off on that. You just had to tell him you liked it too. How it excited you, fucking him in your fiancées bed. That broke my heart, Lacey."

"It was foolish of me. I...I was nervous. It was convenient. He was already here, and to leave and go someplace else didn't make sense. I felt safe here, in our home. I knew if anything went wrong, you'd eventually come home, and could protect me, take care of me. I had my phone by the bed, read to press speed dial if it got ugly. That was the only reason. Stupid, I guess. I felt safe here. Safe in our home, our bed."

"Why lie about it? You could have told me you had a date. We'd agreed to it. Why the deceit? Tricking me. I know you sucked his cock the night before, at your party. I take it you worked out your deal then?"

"No, baby. I didn't. I was a little bad. Bachelorette party bad. There were strippers there, and I had on my bride-to-be outfit. I got a lot of attention. Guys shaking their junk in my face. The girls kept pressuring me so I put my hand on one, stroking it a few times. Later, the idiot came by. I was drunk, he looked great. He put whipped cream on his big thing, and eventually I licked some of it off. That was it. No sucking. I don't care what anyone else says. That was it."

"I saw his card in your purse, when I went to get the gum. I knew it then. He was who you were going to do."

She nodded. "I wasn't sure yet, but he seemed like a good candidate. Yes, I let him give me his card. I figured a guy like that had to have a lot of experience. I could let loose for once, do some of the things I was afraid of doing, too embarrassed to do with someone I loved, who might judge me, think I was a slut. I wasn't planning anything for sure. He called me. Said he was in the neighborhood. When he told me he was coming over, that he knew you were out for the night, I...I couldn't say no. I knew it was mistake, as soon as I was off the phone with him. That wasn't the plan."

"Then why did you do it?" I asked, exasperated.

She shook her head slowly. "It all sounds so stupid now. In retrospect. If you hadn't have seen me, who knows? But you did, and it all seems idiotic." She took a quick sip of courage. "I wanted you to think it didn't matter, that I might not even do it. I was never going to advertise it. I'd sneak it in during the day when you were at work. Trivialize it. If you asked me point blank, I'd lie. I'd say, yeah, I tried it. It was a mistake. I only needed you, which was the truth. So now you know. That was my flawed thinking. Do it, but keep it quiet, hidden, discrete, and never make a big deal out of it." She laughed bitterly. "Fucking huge mistake."