8 in a Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You push off your knees to make yourself go up higher. Then let gravity do the work as you fall back down on his balls harder then before. It pushes him up to a spot never tapped. You let out a scream that actually scares him and yourself. Your whole-body shutter and immediate warmth is noticeable to him. You stay on him for a minute breathing hard. It starts to creep back into your mind the reality of you and this stranger your sitting on, still inside you. His orgasm coinciding with yours, so you feel him deflating.

You cant believe you just had a sexual experience with 8 strange men. Getting to know each other intimately for one brief moment and then back to your respective lives. Back to work, back to the office, back to doing what we all do.

But for a moment that was all put behind. For just a bit you were 8 hot blooded animals out of one world and into another.

And then just like always...the day goes on.

12