8 Poida Corp: The Infinity Project

Story Info
Elevate the female drive to copulate and reproduce.
1.8k words
4.04
47.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellahXan
ellahXan
12 Followers

Dorothy Dowd, Leonard Randall, Paul Ellison, Alexandra Wallace, Boris Marshall

Trial 5, Article number 2389

(2016)

Abstract

Recent advances in hormonal and pheromone response research has led us to produce a serum that we theorize will elevate the female drive to copulate and reproduce. We have developed several methodologies of testing the serum's effects. These include the capture of women who have consented to undergoing medical tests, but who have not been informed of the nature of the experiments. Through our research we have discovered that our serum is extremely effective and has many possible uses.

Introduction

To accumulate evidence that the serum was safe and effective, we tested it on a group of 10 diverse subjects for the first human trials. Their ages were 21 to 50, with two post-menopausal women to gauge the serums effects on the infertile. For the purposes of this article, we will only be discussing Subject 5 who is a 25 year old caucasian woman. Her health and body shape is ideal for reproductive purposes, but her survey had claimed that she, "has no intention of ever having children". We arranged to have her sedated at the facilities main branch and brought to a backroom intended to induce extreme anxiety.

We strapped her spread eagle on her back to a cushioned, star shaped table capable of moving 360 degrees. We shined a light on her body with the rest of the room unlit. Her clothing was left on to measure fear responses. The dialogue and behavioral notes after Subject 5 was awoken is as follows:

30 December 2016

Subject 5: Hello?

Leonard: So glad you are with us [Subject 5]. We are thrilled to have you be our little toy today.

Subject 5: huh? [indistinguishable]

Leonard: We are just going to be removing these clothes of yours. You don't need them anymore. Maybe not ever again...

Subject 5: what... what the fuck... Where am I?! Who are you? Why the fuck am I strapped up? You motherfucker,. WHAT THE FUCK? PLEASE DON'T KI—

Subject 5 is silenced with a ball gag but thrashes weakly about using her hips as leverage

Leonard: We are just going to silence you for a little bit. I take it you aren't too happy to be here with us today? Not interested in being our little fuck toy? Well guess we are going to have to change that...

Subject 5 struggles with increased strength and mutters behind her ball gag. Leonard approaches her and administers .5 grams to her cephalic vein.

Leonard: Time to remove these clothes.

Leonard cuts away Subject 5's clothing and removes ball gag.

Subject 5: Please! I don't know who you are! I have a family! Please let me go! I don't want to die.

Leonard: Don't worry, [Subject 5] we aren't going to kill you. We're just going to give you what you want in a little bit here. We are going to fuck all of your holes, and you are going to beg us not to stop.

Subject 5: How do you know my name? Who the fuck do you think you are? I don't want this.

Leonard finishes cutting off Subject 5's clothing and pulling it away from her body. Subject 5's movements are becoming more submissive and less frantic. Heart rate and stress responses dropping. Subject is stable but not in an aroused state.

Leonard: Ah, feeling a little bit better now aren't we? You know what I think you'll enjoy? I'll just let my friends here suck on these little nipples of yours. You have such nice breasts don't you, Subject 5?

Subject 5: Yeah... I think I... OH!

Alexandra and Dorothy come in the room and coldly walk up to Subject 5. They are wearing plain clothes and Subject 5 had marked herself as heterosexual. However, once Alexandra and Dorothy begin sucking on Subject 5's nipples her body responds with arousal.

Subject 5: That feels so... good. Please... stop

Alexandra and Dorothy continue to suck on Subject 5's nipples. Subject 5 begins to writhe in pleasure with her vagina beginning to excrete lubrication.

Leonard: Well look at this. It seems that you are enjoying this aren't you? What a little slut you are. So much for you don't want this. Do you still not want this?

Subject 5: Please don't stop.

Alexandra: Agh!

Leonard: What is it?

Alexandra: She's producing milk? Is that a documented effect?

Leonard: First time that's happened.

Subject 5: Drink my milk! Oh god drink it.

Leonard: Well listen to her [laughs] I guess she's had a change of heart, and rather quickly I might add. Let's see how long she can produce milk. Are you also drinking it Dorothy?

Dorothy: Yes professor. I'm drinking so much of it!

Leonard: [inaudible]

Dorothy: What?

Leonard: Nothing continue.

Dorothy and Alexandra continue to suck on Subject 5's nipples. She is now excreting an enormous amount of lubricant and screaming in pleasure. Milk is plentiful in production from both breasts. After ten minutes of continuous production Leonard moves the table to the height of his crotch and positions Subject 5's head between his legs with her facing his genitals. He then removes his erect penis from his pants.

Leonard: I'd really like you to put this in your mouth [Subject 5]. Do you want to put it in?

Subject 5 eagerly swallows up his penis and begins to suck on it. You can hear her muffled moaning as she allows Leonard to slowly fuck her face. Dorothy and Alexandra have started sucking on her nipples more fervently and begun removing their own clothing. NOTE: This was outside the parameters of the experiment.

Leonard is absorbed in his pleasure from fucking Subject 5s mouth. His speed has increased and he is grabbing her hair. She is bucking her hips excitedly.

Paul: Guess Its my turn to join in on the fun here, but where should I go? Maybe I'll just lick up this wet pussy a little?

Paul kneels between Subject 5s legs and slowly begins to lap at her clitoris. Subject 5 bucks her hips wildly. Paul continues to suck on her clitoris, while Dorothy and Alexandra suck on her nipples, and Leonard fucks her mouth. Dorothy and Alexandra are moaning now.

Leonard: I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck you want to drink this you little slut?

Subject 5: Yes! Yes! Cum in my mouth! Cum in me!

Subject 5's words are muffled from Leonard's penis in her mouth. He is fully inserted in her throat, and is fucking her face roughly. Dorothy and Alexandra are now completely nude. They finger themselves. Paul is eating Subject 5 out hungrily. He is bobbing his head back and forth as if using his tongue to penetrate Subject 5.

Paul: You taste SO GOOD! FUCK! I want to be in you so bad.

Paul stands up quickly, removes the clothing below his torso, and pushes his penis inside of Subject 5. Subject 5 is writhing wildly in what is biologically being measured as pleasure. Leonard seems to have ejaculated in Subject 5's mouth. Apparent from the evidence of his semen leaking out of the side of her mouth. Subject 5 is panting open mouthed and screaming in ecstasy.

Subject 5: OH MY GOD. IMPREGNATE ME! SUCK ON MY NIPPLES BABIES! OH GOD I WANT YOU TO CUM IN ME. OH GOD. OH PLEASE FILL ME UP. I WANT! I WANT! DEEP! GO DEEP!

Paul pulls out of Subject 5 and pulls Dorothy and Alexandra off her. Leonard, who had backed away in order to recover, looks to already be semi-erect.

Paul: I'm gonna sit you up Subject 5. We are gonna fill as many holes of yours as we can.

Subject 5: Oh please fill me up! I want you deep inside of me.

Paul: That's a good whore, but I think I've heard enough from you.

Paul walks over to the counter in the edge of the room and grabs something from a drawer. It is a four inch long dildo adhered to a pacifier on a leather strap. He quickly returns to Subject 5, and places the dildo in her mouth. Once Paul fastens the contraption on the back of her head, he moves the star table in an upright position. Dorothy and Alexandra who had been standing back naked rubbing each other quickly return to Subject 5's side. They begin to lick the milk that escaped their mouths on her body.

Alexandra: I miss your milk Subject 5. I want to lap it all up. Please feed me mommy.

Paul and Leonard groan as they watch, stroking their own erections. Paul moves behind Subject 5 and starts to lick her perineum. He then laps at her anus and spits on it. Leonard, with a newly erect penis joins his side. He is holding lube, and while Paul licks Subject 5's anus, applies the lube to Leonard's dick.

Leonard: Fuck her ass while I fuck her pussy.

Paul grunts in acknowledgement and stands up. He places the head of his penis on Subject 5's anus and presses inside. Subject 5 has been struggling in pleasure throughout the groups actions. Dorothy and Alexandra who have returned to sucking on Subject 5's nipples excrete vaginal lubrication in copious amounts. Their fluids dripping to the ground. Alexandra begins to finger her clit, and Dorothy quickly follows. Leonard pushes inside of Subject 5.

Leonard: Oh fuck. I can feel you inside her Paul. God she is so wet. What a little slut. I'm gonna fill you with my seed you whore.

He begins to violently pump his penis in and out of her, and Paul does the same to her anus. Subject 5 is reading as being in a euphoric state for the past five minutes. She is enthusiastically sucking on the dildo in her mouth.

Leonard: OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM INSIDE OF YOU. I'M GONNA IMPREGNATE YOU, YOU LITTLE WHORE. MY BABY IS GONNA BE SUCKING ON YOUR TIT.

Paul: I'm CUMMING TOO! I'm gonna fill your ass up!

Leonard collapses against Subject 5, and Paul presses deep inside her emptying his semen inside. Both men pull out. Their semen drips from Subject 5's vagina and anus. Alexandra and Dorothy continue to masturbate while sucking on Subject 5. Subject 5 continues to struggle with pleasure. Boris Marshall with two lab assistants come in the room.

Boris: Sedate them. Trial 1 for Subject 5 complete. End recording and send the documentation to the team please.

Record Terminated.

Conclusion

We have concluded that there appears to be second hand effects of the drug, but that the drug is highly effective in eliciting an increase in sexual desire and reproductive instinct. We plan on studying the long term effects of the drug, both physically and psychologically.

ellahXan
ellahXan
12 Followers