9:26pm...

Story Info
Lauren gets home a little later than usual.
1.5k words
3.48
101.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gurgeh
Gurgeh
5 Followers

Lauren walked up the last few steps to her apartment. It was almost 9:30 and she was just now getting home. Late nights were part of the job, but she didn't understand just how hard things would be until she was made junior partner of the firm at just 26. There were supponeas, affidavits, case reports and really there wasn't much time left for her. Hell, she hadn't even been with anyone since college, and that was almost two years ago.

Lauren reached in her purse and fumbled around trying to find her keys. One of the plants on the front porch had been knocked over. Strange she thought, must be those cats again. The lock clicked open and Lauren pushed her way into the dark apartment. She'd just gotten over to where the light was, and was feeling around for the switch when she felt something warm and soft.

She gasped, but before she had time to pull away she heard the man's voice. "Don't even think of moving. Do exactly what I say and it'll all be okay." Lauren struggled for a moment until she felt cold steel pressed hard against her neck. "Ah, ah, ah, I told you to do what I say." He grabbed her by the hair, pushing her to her knees, then pulled her over to the dining room table.

"Please, don't do this," she sobbed. Her tears mixed with the makeup that was left on her eyes, and streamed down her cheeks. The man threw her down by the floor next to the table. She couldn't see what was going on, but she heard a sound like a zipper being pulled down. Lauren felt her heart pounding in her throat. This doesn't happen, not to people like me. She'd always been a straight A student, and had only had sex twice with her boyfriend Rodney in college.

"Please, you don't have to do this." The man grabbed her hair tight with all five of his fingers and pulled her towards him. She smelled the saltiness of his sweat.

"You're right, I don't have to do this, but I want to." He forced his hard cock into her mouth. "By the time I'm done you'll be begging for more."

Lauren tried to scream, but the man just pushed himself further down her throat. "Nasty girl, don't you know that just makes it better. Go ahead, scream harder I like the way it feels." Lauren grew quiet as the tears kept streaming down her face. "Learned your place eh? I don't think you have just yet." The man put the knife down for a minute and grabbed her head with both hands. He kept pumping harder and harder. She felt herself choking a little, as his cock went deeper down into her. He was so hard now, Lauren though he was gonna cum at any minute. Just then he started to slow down.

"Lick the tip, and do it real slow so I can feel your lips against it." The man knew he had to take his time so he didn't waste it. Fuck, with that hot little mouth she had him at the point of exploding. The woman obeyed what he said, he didn't even have to reach for the knife. Looks like I've got this one trained already. She started doing it real slow like he'd instructed her to do. She didn't look the type, but man this bitch knew her way around a dick. Her soft tongue lapped against the underside, right at the top hitting a spot that made his knees go weak. Then he felt her lips close in on him again pulling and squeezing in bursts of ecstasy. He pulled out of her mouth, giving himself a little time to recover, then picked up the knife again.

"I know I been greedy, and I'm sure by now you really want it." The man yanked Lauren up by her hair and thew her across the table, so just her legs hung down. He pressed himself against her, lifting up her skirt with his left hand moving the dull edge of the knife up her thigh with his right. This time Lauren didn't try to scream, she just stayed dead silent as the cold blade moved up.

The man grabbed a hold of the lace on her panties and pulled them down two or three inches. "You're gonna wanna hold still there darling." The man flicked his right wrist and cut the crotch section of the panties in two. Lauren gasped in surprise.

"Sh..." the man said bringing his hand around her mouth. "We won't be needing this anymore," he said throwing the knife to the ground. He took his right hand and started moving it up the inside of her leg the way he'd done with knife. His fingers grazed the smooth skin above her knee, as they moved to the warm place between her legs. "Don't fight me," he said pushing himself further down on top of her.

By the time his fingers finally reached the nexus of her heat, he was achingly hard again. The man gripped Lauren's mouth even tighter so that the neighbors wouldn't hear her scream. He moved his index and middle finger up inside her tight cunt. Her back went rigid as he penetrated her, forcing the man to push her back against the table with his weight. He wiggled his fingers in a beckoning motion trying to ease the taut muscles that were squeezing his fingers. She was still struggling, but she couldn't help but get wet. He plunged his fingers up deeper inside, slamming her face flat up against the table. Lauren was whimpering now.

"Don't pretend you don't like it." he said pulling his fingers out only to shove them right back in over and over again. Lauren's whimpering turned to moaning. God, he wanted to put himself inside her, ramming her tight, wet pussy until she yielded to him. His dick was throbbing with anticipation of that moment. She was worked up real good now so it was time to pull out. Her muscles contracted around his fingers as her slid them out of her.

"I know you're just a fucking slut, so I wanna hear you beg for it. Beg for me to fuck you!" He pushed her legs as far apart as the torn panties would permit. "You can fool everyone else with your innocent face, but I know who you really are." He put his cock up against her engorged vulva, rubbing and fondling her with it. "Say it!"

"Please..." she said with tears still brimming in her eyes.

That was all he needed. He thrust himself deep inside her against the resistance of her body. She was so hot and tight. For the first time the man got shivers. He slammed himself deep into her over and over again until she could only keep the very tips of her toes on the floor. Everything smelled like sweat, and the piquant aroma of her sweet little cunt. He pressed himself down on her so that she couldn't even move her neck.

"Open up to me," he said pushing his hand down over her face. Her muscles were still clinched around him. He knew he could get in deeper, he just wasn't trying hard enough. He doubled his pace, causing the table to lurch forward with each thrust. Now she was screaming. The man tried to put his hand over her mouth to silence her, but that didn't work. Finally, he had to gag her with his entire palm so that she didn't alert the neighbors. He wanted to explode in her so bad. Not yet he told himself. His balls kept slapping up against her clit, almost spanking it. He smiled thinking that he was making that sore too.

He was just about to blow, when he felt her muscles rolling and contracting around his cock. "Who told you, you could get off?" The man said slapping her face, then yanking her head back by the hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said trembling.

"Yes, you are. You do as I say. Nothing else. Do you understand?"

Lauren shook her head.

"Say yes sir!" He slapped her across the face again.

"Yes sir, yes sir!"

The man ripped the woman's shirt up so that her arms were pulled above her head. Then he wrapped it around her neck, not tight enough to hurt her, just enough to let her know her place.

"That's you're punishment for defying me."

The man pumped her harder and harder, finally getting up in the places she'd closed off from him. Even with his hand in her mouth and the shirt around her neck, she was squealing like a fucking animal.

"You're nothing but a cum dumpster. Say it!"

He took his hand out of her mouth. She chocked out the words, "I'm nothing but a cum dumpster."

"Now you finally understand."

The man's dick was throbbing with the tingling sensation right before coming. He felt the pressure rising, starting in his balls and making it's way up his cock.

"Say it again!"

"I'm nothing but a cum dumpster."

He stood up pulled out of her.

"No, no, no," she cried.

"You don't get the privilege," he said just as he exploded all over her back.

Gurgeh
Gurgeh
5 Followers