9 Hole Golf Tournament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was in she looked back again and said, "Ok this is what you have been waiting for...you better fuck my ass good."

I reached up and grabbed her hips and began to thrust into her. I used her hips to pull her onto my cock as I thrust forward. We set a quick pace and I told her that I would not last long. She just encouraged me to pick up the pace more and when I came to keep my cock in her ass.

Shortly after another few strokes I erupted into her filling the walls of her ass with everything I had. I noticed some of it even seeping out around my cock and running down to her pussy. I stayed where she told me and she finally leaned forward onto the green pulling my cock from her ass.

She rolled over on her back and as I looked into her eyes she spread her legs wide in front of me. I leaned in and put my tongue into her pussy and began to apply broad, flat strokes over her pussy before moving up to her clit. I swirled my tongue around her clit until I felt her thrust her hips up to me and she began to shudder.

She finally laid back down on the green and I moved up to her and we began to kiss. The stars were still out and so we didn't get into a hurry about leaving. We lay there together and cuddled and kissed and recuperated. She finally turned to me and said, "I want a rematch."

"Now why would I want to give you a rematch?"

"Because you love me and I have a new set of rules...and a strapon...and your ass is mine next time.

Needless to say we laid there for a while and then got up and headed for the car. As we got close I looked at her and kissed her on the lips and said, "Okay you got your rematch, when do we start?"

12