9 to 5: A Velvet Dungeon Story

Story Info
Emmy Rossum lives out a sexy secretary fantasy.
2k words
4.36
9.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled as she entered the elevator of her office building. Emmy Rossum was dressed for work, shrewd heels, a knee length red skirt and a black blouse with a bow on the front. Emmy pursed her lips as she fixed her lipstick. The elevator dinged as she left the elevator and approached her desk. She was always there before her boss, because she knew he liked to look at her before he entered his office.

Emmy looked at the clock as she sat behind her desk.

8:59.

Emmy sat her purse aside and turned on her computer and started checking e mails. Emmy was by herself for about 30 minutes when she looked up to see her boss walking in.

Jack Turner walked in the door looking as attractive as ever to Emmy, he hadn't shaved the morning and the dark stubble accentuated his square jaw.

"Good morning Emmy," he called, barely looking at her. He had barely entered his office when he leaned out and told her.

"Emmy, I'm going to need the Johnson file and I'll need you at 11."

Emmy smiled and said "Yes sir."

Emmy quickly pulled the file and returned to her desk, she busied herself with small talk with other secretaries, including her friend Shanola Hampton. Both women smiled at each other knowing why the other was here. When Emmy looked at the clock again it was 10:59. She quickly returned to her desk, grabbed the file and entered.

"I have the Johnson file for you sir." Emmy blurted out, not wanting to be late and remembering what happened the last time she was. Turner had bent her over his desk and spanked her. He didn't even look away from his computer when she placed the file on his desk.

"You know that you are supposed to knock when you enter my office Emmy?" Turner replied, Emmy eeped and looked down at the floor.

"I'm sorry sir, I just wanted to get-" He held up his hand to silence her, still not taking his eyes away from his computer screen.

"You know that you will have to be punished later Emmy..." Turner replied finally grabbing the file and leafing through it. He then opened the file to the first page and began reading it. He adjusted his belt and finally looked at Emmy, his eyes piercing through her making her wet.

"..but I think its time for my mid-morning." He said moving his chair around, Emmy squeaked as she moved around in front of him and knelt down pulling out his cock.

Emmy took all of his cock into her mouth and felt the familiar adjustment her throat made to accept it. Emmy got used to the feeling which made her reach down between her legs and start rubbing her pussy through her skirt. His hand suddenly tightened around her hair. His hips started to buck and he stiffened, shooting his load into her mouth.

He held Emmy tightly by her hair until she was done. Emmy swallowed and stood up, readjusting her hair and makeup, as she spun toward the door she felt a SPANK on her ass. Emmy paused and smiled.

"Thank you sir" Emmy said returning to her desk. As she sat down and busied herself before her lunch break she looked over at Shanola dressed in a similarly businesslike manner to her. Both women smiled at each other.

--

Later that afternoon Emmy's boss had left for a meeting leaving her by herself. She entered the office and placed another file on Turner's desk. She was about to leave when she turned back at looked at the empty desk.

"This desk is the perfect height" Emmy giggled to herself as she ran her hand along her boss's desk

Emmy sat down in Turner's expensive leather chair, she loved the power she felt being behind her boss's desk and sitting in his chair. Emmy sat back and closed her eyes, gently running her hand up along her thigh. She began rubbing higher, brushing the barrier of the black lace underwear was wearing. Emmy could feel how damp her panties were, it had been a long day of build up with no release.

"I deserve to be be a little reckless." Emmy said to herself.

She reached her hand inside her panties and put one leg up on his desk. Emmy leaned back in his chair and began to rub her clit. She sighed and moaned as her arousal grew. It was so perfect, sitting in her boss's chair rubbing her clit, Emmy could feel her orgasm approaching.

"Ahem."

Emmy jerked forward closing her legs and removing her hands from between them in one quick moment. Turner was standing in front of her.

"Oh shit." Emmy squeaked out.

"I'm sorry, to interrupt, but you realize you're using my office right now?" Turner said, his arms folded.

"I'm so sorry, sir." Emmy said standing up and fixing her appearance, embarassed at being caught.

Turner moved in front of Emmy, standing above her looking down with that look of amusement on his face. He reached forward and caressed Emmy's throat with one hand, she stood frozen in front of his desk. He continued to rub my neck with one of his hands while the other traveled to my crotch where he felt how wet I was.

"Good girl." he said smiling.

Emmy grinned and knelt down unbuckling his pants, they both knew what was going to happen.

"It's time for your mid afternoon, sir" Emmy said, as she licked him from the shaft of his penis to the tip, watching his face react the whole time. Turner moaned running his hands through Emmy's hair. Emmy took all of his cock into her mouth, but she didn't get far as she heard his voice above her.

"Get up," he said, lifting her up and spinning her around. He grabbed Emmy's breasts roughly, bending her over the desk.

"Yessss" Emmy moaned as she allowed herself to be manhandled.

He lifted the skirt and ripped away her panties, entering her from behind. She moaned as she felt him inside of her. His cock filled her on all sides, but it didn't hurt. He thrust into her roughly, but rhythmically.

"You've been a very good employee, I thought it was time I give you a reward," Turner said, his voice lower, hoarser than usual.

With that, he gave Emmy's ass a hard smack. She screamed in surprise and Turner chuckled. He began thrusting harder, using one hand to position her hips and the other the massage her breast, occasionally pinching the nipple.

"I'm going to cum" Emmy managed to get out.

Turner moved his hand down to her pussy to finger her clit and guide Emmy along. Emmy felt his muscles tense up at the same time as her own. Emmy couldn't keep her voice down as pleasure took over her body and her eyes rolled back in her head. Turner and Emmy both came at the same time and collapsed on top of his desk.

We laid there for a moment before he spoke.

"Take your clothes off Emmy, now."

"Yes sir." Emmy said as her skirt fell to the floor and she undid the bow on her blouse, taking it off and tossing it to the side. Turner just pointed to the desk after clearing it off. Emmy smiled as she sat down and slid back waiting for her boss to mount her.

Turner didn't wait, he grabbed her legs and forced them apart and climbing on top of his desk he impaled Emmy with one hard thrust causing she shaking, submissive secretary beneath him to moan. The snug fit of her dripping cunt telling him it had been a while since she got properly fucked. Perhaps she hadn't even had sex since the last time, Turner mused to himself.

"Give it to me Mr. Turner, pound my pussy, please fuck me." Emmy moaned as her body slammed against the hard desk beneath her. Turner grinned again and sucked his finger. Emmy's eyes were closed so she couldn't see what was about to happen. Turner jammed his finger up Emmy's asshole. The sudden intrusion making Emmy moan loud.

"Getting it ready." Turner managed to get out as Emmy was moaning as the intrusion of her back door. Turner pulled out of her and delivered a slap to her wet pussy causing another moan.

"On all fours." Turner commanded. Emmy quickly moved to oblige, the desk already damn with a sheen of her sweat and juices. Moving upwards, Turner pressed the head of his cock against the entrance of her closing asshole. Emmy groaned as she felt the pressure of her asshole being stretched wide, a pain she had never experienced before.

"Oh god... it's too fucking much" she wailed, gripping the sides of the desk for dear life.

Turner shoved himself in deeper. Emmy's breath came in gasps as the pain of having her ass fucked started to settle in on her. She cried out.

"No more. I can't. Not my ass." Emmy was was in all sorts of pain. Turner showed mercy on his secretary and pulled out of her. He slammed his cock back into Emmy's slimy pussy which changed her mood almost instantly. Her moans returned and it didn't take long before Emmy had reached her peak from all the pleasure she was taking.

Emmy's moans of pleasure came louder as he could feel her cumming from being fucked doggy style on his desk. He unloaded deep inside of her as her moans soon quieted. Soon the only sounds being heard in the office were Emmy's heels falling to the floor, which had amazingly stayed on the entire time, and the heavy breathing of both Emmy and Turner.

"I think you need to get back to your desk." Turner said standing up and gathering his clothes.

"Yes sir" Emmy said as she did the same. Soon both were re-dressed and Emmy sat at her desk outside of his office while Turner was inside cleaning up. Emmy looked over to see Shanola grinning at her. A secretary's work was never done.

--

As Emmy and Jack were in the Velvet Dungeon's co-ed locker room re-dressing, Emmy let out a sigh.

"You ok? I wasn't too rough was I?" Jack asked as he pulled up his pants.

"Oh no, you were just fine. I just wasn't expecting anal is all." Emmy replied as she strapped her heels on.

"Yeah. Heat of the moment, sorry." Jack replied, causing Emy to giggle.

"Don't worry about it, this was fun. I love the sexy secretary fantasy." Emmy said fiing her hair and buttoning up her blouse. Jack put his shoes on and grabbed a few more items from his locker.

"Yeah, who knew the velvet dungeon had an actual functioning office?" Jack replied looping his belt through his pants.

"I've been here before, the way Alessandra explained it to me is that a lot of people have this fantasy so why not have an actual office where they can still get Dungeon work done and still live out the fantasy." Emmy explained as Shanola approached slipping her arm around Emmy's waist. Emmy smiled and gave Shanola a peck on the lips.

"You ready to go baby?" Shanola asked.

"Yeah, just finishing with Jack here." Emmy said shaking his hand.

"Don't worry, I'll keep her nice and tight for you for next time." Shanola grinned, Emmy giggled.

"You're so bad." Emmy said as she and Shanola headed for the exit.

"Maybe we can do Street Hookers next time we come here?" Shanola asked.

"We'll see" Emmy replied as they exited the locker room.

"You never want to to anything like that. It's always Rich housewife and housekeeper, or Slutty Secretaries, or Club Sluts. C'mon girl, let's do this." Shanola asked as they both signed out with Jack signing out behind them.

"Ok fine. Street Hookers it is next time." Emmy relented, Shanola cheered and kissed Emmy again. They always loved coming to the Velvet Dungeon.