90210: Val & Kelly Ch. 1

Story Info
A lesbian get together between Val & Kelly.
3.1k words
4.1
101k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lobito
lobito
15 Followers

Kelly's Sappho Weekend - Yet another Beverly Hills 90210 story

Warning - This story contains adult content, such as sex between two young women, (in their early twenties). Thus the F/F+. Oral, Anal and good old fashioned sex the way only women can have it. This story does not contain sex between men and women! (Lets face it, most men don't care to read about that anyway). By the way, this story is somewhat long & does contain a bit of a plot, so don't expect to get to the sex right away!!!

This Story was inspired by a photo of Tiffani Amber-Thiessen and Jennie Garth, where they were kissing at a club or something. The photo was part of a nude layout of Tiffany, in Celebrity Sleuth magazine. Although the pictures were originally shot for a European magazine if I recall correctly.

(This is not my first story, although it is probably the first that I will release to the public).

Please respect my wishes by keeping this header with the rest of the story. Thanks...

* * * * * *

"Val & Kelly"

Kelly was feeling really lonely, since Brandon went away. He was only gone for a few days, but he was scheduled to be gone for another week. Steve & Claire, and David & Donna had driven up to San Francisco for a long three day weekend the day before. So there wasn't anyone to hang out with, except of course here arch-enemy, Valerie. Kelly & Val only spoke when it was absolutely necessary.

Well, this weekend was beginning to look like one of those times when it was going to be absolutely necessary. Kelly didn't want to just sit around the beach condo with nothing to do, so she drove down to the Peach Pit After Dark, which was owned by Valerie. It was crowded as it usually was on a Friday night. Even though it was around 1:30 am. The club would be open for about another hour and a half, so she parked herself down at one end of the bar, the darkest corner, or so she thought.

At around 2:15, as Val was looking out over the crowd, she spotted Kelly. Even though they were enemies, Val didn't mind if Kelly came in, because her money was as good as any rich Beverly Hills kid. Val, feeling especially nice tonight, picked up the phone, and called down to the bartender, and let him know that all of Kelly's drinks were on the house tonight.

When told this, Kelly was a bit surprised, since she was the only one of the group that Val ever charged to eat or drink there. At the same time, she told herself to try to remember to thank Valerie later, if they saw each other. At about 2:50, the D.J. announced that it was time for last call. Having had about 4 strong mixed drinks already, Kelly ordered one more to cap off the night. She figured it would also help her sleep better, since she couldn't be with Brandon tonight. Valerie came down from the office to get ready to close the place for the night.

When Kelly spotted Val, she asked her to come over so she could thank her for the drinks. Val said that it was no problem, and in fact asked her if she would mind staying for awhile, so that they could talk. Well, Kelly thought, it wasn't like I have anything better to do, so she told Val yes, she would stay. The place was cleaned & the cash was counted and put away for the night. Val decided to make the bank deposit the next morning.

At about 3:45, when everyone else was gone for the night, they left and locked up the club. Val told Kelly that she should probably get a ride home with Val. Kelly agreed, as the five drinks had quite an effect on her. Val obviously had already sensed that, and they got into Val's sports car. Kelly asked what they should do about her car, and Val told her that they would come by and get it tomorrow.

After about five minutes of driving, Val asked Kelly if she would mind going back to the house with her. Kelly said she didn't mind, and at the same time, asked Val what it was that she wanted to talk about. Val told her that she wanted to try to resolve some of the problems between them. Kelly said that she thought that since they were both adults now, that it probably was a good idea. They didn't speak much for the rest of the way back to the house.

When they arrived, Val parked in the back by the pool, and when they finally came to a stop, Val asked Kelly to wait out by the pool and she would be right back. Kelly did as Val had requested, and Val went inside for a few moments. Kelly was sitting on a lounge chair when Val came back out, she was carrying a bottle of wine and two glasses. As it turned out, this wine was Kelly's favorite. (Could Val have had this planned?)

Val sat in the lounge chair next to Kelly, who was just staring out over the moon's reflection covering the pool. Val poured and handed Kelly a glass of wine, then poured one for herself. Val held up her glass and proposed a toast, "here's to a new beginning between us". Kelly's reply was simply - here, here, then they both sipped their wine.

Val was the first to speak, look Kelly she said, I know that there has been a whole lot of tension between us since I got to town. And it's partly because of Brandon, but mostly it's been, I think our two very different personalities, and possibly our very different upbringings. I was born in Minnesota, where our family values it seems are much more important than those of the people out here in California. People in the Midwest work very hard for what they have, and it seems that the work ethic out here is far less important.

It appears to the outsider that Kids from Beverly Hills are just spoiled rotten brats, and a lot of the ones I've met are. That alone pisses me off to no end. People out here don't work as hard for their money as we from the Midwest do. Kelly added, that most kids their age don't have to work unless they want to, and not many want to. Some do volunteer work like Donna and I do.

Kelly asked Val if that was all that was the only reason she didn't like her. No, said Val, it's not the only reason. And it's not that I don't like you, but rather that I felt like their was a competition between them and that Brandon was the prize. You know that I've had a crush on Brandon since we both lived back in Minnesota, but when I first met you... Val hesitated asking Kelly if she would like some more wine. She said yes, and Val poured them each another glass of wine. Kelly told Val to continue.

...I really was jealous that Brandon had you. It wasn't that I was jealous of you, but, well I don't know how to tell you this. Kelly thought she knew what Val was about to say. When Val said the she had a crush on her, Kelly knew she had assumed right.

She was stunned, yet at the same time she was starting to get kind of turned on. She gulped down the rest of her wine, and held out her glass for more wine. Without having to be asked, Val poured Kelly another glass of wine. Val told Kelly that she was sorry if what she said had made her feel uneasy. Kelly took a sip of her wine, then set down her glass and told Val that what she had said did not make her feel uneasy, but rather was kind of turned on by the thought.

Kelly told Val that she had a confession to make. Val asked what it was, and Kelly told her that she had wanted to be with her sexually, ever since, Brandon and Kelly had been on the phone, and as Brandon said, Val walked out of the bathroom the two of them shared, half naked. I believe, as Brandon said, you were wearing a black lace bra, black lace panties, and black high heels. My mind was not in it for the rest of the conversation. I kept thinking of what exactly you looked in your sexy little outfit. And, in fact I have thought of just that sight on many occasions, when having sex with Brandon, or even when I was alone at night.

Kelly told Val that she had always thought she had been "bi-sexual", but had never really been with a woman, just fantasized about it. She wasn't really sure how to go about asking another woman, much less Valerie. Val told her that the best way, was to just go for it. Taking that as Val's o.k., Kelly leaned forward & kissed Val on the lips, softly at first, then before Val knew what hit her, Kelly pushed Val back onto the lounge chair, and was on top of her with her tongue between Val's lips.

Val was a bit overwhelmed, but tried in earnest to keep up with all of Kelly's moves. Kelly soon had one hand up underneath Val's half shirt, and was fondling her breasts, while the other hand was used to prop herself up over Val. Val meanwhile was running both of her hands along Kelly's back, occasionally stopping to rub Kelly's ass through her jeans.

"You're making me so hot, are you sure your are not a beginner at making love to another woman?", Val asked. You are the first woman that I have ever wanted to be with, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon, Kelly said. She then got up to her knees, and lifted Val's top up over her head, and had instant access. (Val rarely wore a bra).

Kelly loved what she saw, although Val had had a boob job when she came out to California. Kelly told her that they looked a whole lot better than most of the girls in at college, who had boob jobs. Val took that as the compliment that it was, and told Kelly that she wanted to see her breasts too. Kelly was happy to oblige, and not only did she have her blouse off in just seconds, but also had her jeans and tennis shoes off, as well.

Kelly then climbed back on top of Val & started to squeeze and lick all over Val's tit's like a kid with a new lollipop. She ran her tongue up & down through the cleavage, when she squeezed the tit's together. Then finally told Val that she wanted so badly, to taste her. Val really got excited at this, and arched her back long enough to pull her mini-skirt down. Kelly was already trembling from being so nervous about this whole experience, but when Val stopped momentarily just at the pubic area, Kelly could see in the moonlight, that Val was completely shaven down below. Kelly told Val to please continue, but slowly, so she could take this lovely sight in.

Val, when she thought Kelly was going to start hyper-ventilating from the ordeal, continued, very slowly. Kelly reached her hand out to see what it felt like, it was very smooth, Val must have just shaved it today. Kelly asked, and Val told her that she actually had just done that tonight before going in to the club, but that she did it almost everyday. Kelly asked her why, and Val's response was that most guys don't really like messing with the pubic hair, and most women that she knows did it, so she had been doing it for about three years now.

Kelly told her that she could hardly wait to see what it felt like with her tongue on the pubic area, but even more, could hardly wait to taste Val. She would find out soon enough though. Val finished taking her skirt off and laid it on the chair next to them, where their other clothes were. When they were both naked, Val suggested that to start off with, they should try a "69", until Kelly got the hang of it. Kelly told her that was alright.

Val lowered the back of one of the chairs, & then lay down on her under Kelly. As Kelly eased down over the top of Val, they started stroking each other once again, this time it was not as intense, they decided mutually, to take it a bit slower. Kelly reached her hand down between Val's legs just above her pussy, then after a short moment, started rubbing the slit. Eventually, she found Val's clit, and took it between her thumb & forefinger. She squeezed the clit just as she had done earlier to Val's nipples.

Val was too hot to do anything but "dive" right in, and soon had her tongue way up inside of Kelly. Partly from the excitement of being with another woman, and partly because of the fact that Val had stuck her tongue so far up inside of her, Kelly had a HUGE orgasm. When Kelly tried to do the same to Val, she not only made Val squirm, but also hurt herself by trying to do so. Val told her to take it easy, & try to do what comes natural to her. Taking that advice, Kelly slowed way down, and told Val that she was very much enjoying this "girl fun".

After about an hour of sex by the pool, the two young women decided to go for a swim. Since they were both naked already, they just dove right in, playing little games with each other. Games that young lovers play, like swimming between each others legs, and lifting each other up out of the water. Only with Valerie, she would swim between Kelly's legs and rub her hands through her nether region.

This obviously got Kelly quite excited, but she let Val know that she had had enough for now, and that she really wanted to get to a bed so she could get some sleep, it was after all now 5:15 in the morning. The girls got out of the pool, gathered their clothes & glasses, and headed inside. Val asked Kelly if she would come to bed with her so they could wake up together. Kelly granted her that wish, and off to bed it was.

At around 10:30am, Val & Kelly awoke and got out of bed, so Val could take Kelly to get her car, and so she could go make the club's bank deposit. When they arrived at the club, Nate was taking out the trash at the Peach Pit, his part of the business, and noticed the two girls driving up, and asked why Kelly's car was left her overnight. Kelly just told him that she had a little two much to drink the night before and that Val was kind enough to drive her home, and bring her back.

When Val went inside, Nate asked Kelly what was going on, why they were so buddy, buddy all of a sudden, and Kelly told him that they had decided to try to be friends, that their reasons for not liking each other were simply too childish. Nate, smiled and told her that was a good enough reason, and said goodbye as he walked back inside. Kelly waited for Val to come back out, before she left, and told her that she enjoyed the talk, and the excitement the evening before. Val told her that she did too, and that she wanted Kelly to come back to the club tonight to see a great band play tonight. Kelly accepted, but told Val that she did not plan on drinking as much tonight as she did last night.

The two said goodbye to each other and Val told Kelly that she would call her later in the afternoon, around 5:30 or 6 o'clock. Val got in her car and headed for the bank, and Kelly drove back to the beach condo to take a shower, and get some sleep. When she arrived home, she immediately shed her clothes, and went into the shower to soak for awhile, but she as hard as she tried, she couldn't keep her mind off of the previous nights activities. She would find herself lathering her tits for an excessive amount of time, until her nipples were almost hurting from all of the attention. Then she later she would find that she was inadvertently rubbing the soap up and down over her slit.

Before she could control herself though, she had brought herself off to 2-3 orgasms. She just couldn't get her mind off of Val, and knew that she would have to see her again tonight, so she could learn more about what it was like to be with another woman. During her shower, which much to her surprise, had lasted 45 minutes so far, she reached up on the shelf that held the supplies that the women that lived there needed when showering. She found a new pack of razors, that she bought to shave her legs, and the shaving lotion that Claire, on of her two roommates used when shaving her legs.

She remembered what it was like to feel and lick Val's clean shaven pussy, and decided that she would like to find out how it felt to be that way herself. After carefully lathering up herself, first with soap, and then with the shaving lotion. She seemed to spend an awful long time using that brush to apply the shaving lotion, but eventually she put it back in the cup, and put them up on the shelf again. She reached down with two of her fingers, and spread her lips apart. With the other, she gently started to shave around the edge of her lips. She took her time, and when she was finished, was delighted that she had not cut herself one time. She rinsed off, & got out of the shower.

Feeling a bit hungry, she decided to see what there was in the fridge, after a few moments, she found some leftover Chinese food, heated it up and ate that. When she was finished, she went to bed to make up for what sleep she did not get overnight.

lobito
lobito
15 Followers