Sisi Ch. 01

Story Info
Susan gets her first lesson in bimbofication.
5.3k words
3.97
65.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJJones
CJJones
9 Followers

Susan sat and waited for him, lips pursed as she nervously sipped her coffee with butterflies in her stomach. She was beautiful; auburn curls spilling down the full curves of her chest, framing her youthful girlish features. She dressed as he asked: 'conservatively, but with cleavage', their meeting looking perfectly innocuous, with a slight hint to what they were both there for. Her petite frame was clothed in a smart black trouser suit, plain back shoes, and a simple tight white cotton top, high enough not to draw any disapproving looks, but cut low enough to see just at little more than was appropriate.

Susan had seen him before, spoken to him many times, but never actually met him.

'What was she doing here?' She thought to herself, with a jump of alarm. 'What if someone found out?'

"Hello Susan." A voice from her side startled her, as she looked around to see Jake taking a seat next to her.

"Hello." She said, managing to maintain a sense of calmness while her heart raced.

And then they talked. Having quite a different conversation from the ones they were used to. There wasn't a mention of anything pink, fluffy, or girls with charmingly low IQ whatsoever. He talked about his work, waxing lyrical about his colleague who had the most annoying habit of making deeply unfunny innuendos. She talked nervously, her eyes dancing between his and the table top, as they made small talk about reality TV. After a while she relaxed, and at one point found herself animatedly agreeing that people who spit in public should be rounded up and sent to evening classes to learn manners.

"Yes!" She squealed, slapping the table, before realising herself and putting her hand to her mouth.

He smiled at her, and glanced down at her chest.

"Nice boobs Susan." He said casually.

"Oh thanks." She blurted, not knowing what to say, looking down at herself and feeling self conscious, a slight jump of excitement stiring inside, as he resumed the light-hearted conversation.

Every so often he would quietly throw in a comment which wasn't in keeping with their easy going conversation. 'You dumb bitch!' and 'no, not that you stupid cunt', were said, but never dwelt on, merely acting as reminders of why they were talking, and making her heart jump a little bit each time.

"Right I'm going home. Care to join me?" He asked.

This was it. This was what she'd come for, fantasised about, and thought about for so long. They had agreed a safe word, but if she joined him there would be no going back.

"Okay." She said, the knot of excitement, fear and anticipation now building to breaking point in her stomach.

They walked the short distance from the coffee shop to his flat, opened the door, and walked up the stairs. She followed him into the sitting room, almost in a dream like state, and looked around the typical London flat; a couple of plush sofas sat on top of a thick carpet, a wide-screen TV positioned on the wall of an otherwise quite minimalist room. She couldn't think of what to say, and the silence was becoming unbearable.

'Was this really going to happen?' She couldn't help thinking to herself. It just didn't seem real.

"Would you like a tour?" He asked.

She nodded in reply: "Hmmm, hmmm." Was all she managed, nerves catching her tongue.

He walked over to her and calmly grabbed a fistful of hair.

"This way." He said, as he firmly dragged her out of the sitting room and into the kitchen.

"What room do you think this is?" He asked.

"The kitchen."

"Good girl Susan! And do you want a drink?"

"Um... not now." She stammered.

"I think you should have one."

He walked over to the sink, grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and filled it from the tap.

"Drink." He ordered, placing the bowl on the counter and forcing her head down towards it.

She did as she was told, awkwardly stabbing her tongue in and out of the bowl, feeling helpless and absurd as her head was at a difficult angle, meaning she couldn't really drink anything.

"Good girl Susan." He said, taking the bowl and putting it on the floor. "We'll leave it here for later."

He pulled her back down the corridor to the sitting room, his hand never jerked her head, but instead controlled it slowly but firmly, as she let herself be pushed down onto the sofa.

"Sit up you stupid girl." He instructed. "Push your shoulders back."

She did as she was told, thrusting her chest outwards and sitting up straight, as her breasts pushed against the tight white cotton top.

"Is this okay?" She asked.

"That's good." He nodded. "But would it kill you to smile?"

She stretched her lips and tried to pull her best smile, looking at the ceiling in embarrassment, before dropping her head into her hands.

"Ohhh sorry! I can't do it!" She exclaimed.

"Why not?" He asked, patiently.

"I don't know! I just don't know how!" She moaned.

He walked over to her and lowered his face until it was level with hers. He took in her beauty, her brown eyes, opened wide in anticipation. She was gorgeous, there was no doubting that, but she would need a lot of work.

"I'm going to lay down some ground rules okay?"

She nodded.

"You're going to stop thinking about doing what I say, and just do what I say. If you don't then I'm going to have to punish you. Understand?"

"Yes." She replied with a nod.

"It's yes sir." He snapped, slapping his hand against her cheek in a sudden outburst of anger. "If you want to just play at this you can fuck off!" He yelled, grabbing her by the hair and dragging her roughly to the door. "If you don't want to do this then just go!" He gestured at the closed door, as she starred at it in a collapsed heap. He knelt down so he was eye level with her again. "Do you want to stay? Or do you want to leave?" He asked, with menace in his voice.

"I want to stay sir." She answered between nervous gulps, her body beginning to tremble, as tears formed in her eyes.

"Then start acting like it!" He shouted, bringing his hand down her chest and ripping her top, before hooking his thumbs inside her bra and roughly jerking her breasts free, leaving them hanging awkwardly as she knelt in front of him.

"You need to understand how bimbos behave." He said, pushing her shoulders back against the wall. "I think we need to do this again, don't we?" He asked, as he angrily slapped his hands back and forth across her bare breasts, the sting of each smack causing her to wince with each crack of his hand. "Hands on your head."

She did as she was told, her mouth open in shock as she gasped for air.

He reached down to her crotch, unfastening the button on her trousers and moving his hands to the back of her waist, hooking his fingers around the top of her knickers.

"Move your bum up." He ordered.

As she did so he wrenched her trousers and knickers down past the crest of her buttocks in one fluid motion, the cool air on her pussy leaving her feeling suddenly exposed. He hooked one arm under her knees and pushed them back to her chin, exposing her even more, as he licked his finger, and unceremoniously forced it in and out of her bum, drawing a squeal of surprise and pain from Susan, her mouth wide open, her eyes wider still, as she gasped in shock.

"We need to work on your giggling." He said, shaking his head, as he grabbed her by the arm, pulled her to her feet and led her back to the sofa her state of undress causing her to stagger somewhat pathetically behind him.

He pushed her down onto the sofa, more roughly this time, and looked at her. She was suddenly aware of her lack of dignity, with her breasts and pussy exposed, her tight trousers restricting the movement of her legs, her face still a mask of shock.

Jake sat down next to her and, placing his right hand between her shoulder blades, pushed her across his lap, manhandling her breasts into position as he did so.

"It's not really your fault to be honest." He mused. "If no one has taught you how to act like a lady, then how should you know?" He continued, stroking the tight curve of her buttock. "Here's how things are going to work. I'm going to tell you to do something - smiling for example, and you will do it. If you don't do it, you'll get punished. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir." She said, loudly, her voice betraying a new level of determination.

"Good. And if you still can't do it then you'll be punished again, and again, until you understand. And if you still don't get it, I will personally march you out of this flat and onto the next train to Liverpool. Is that what you want?"

"No sir." She said firmly.

"Good girl. I think I've been quite patient enough with you to already, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes sir. Sorry sir." She said.

"Talk is cheap Susan, and an apology will have to be earned. Are you ready to earn it?"

"Yes sir."

"Then tell me what you want."

The question caught her off guard.

"Sorry sir?"

His hand came down to meet her bum cheek with all the force he could.

"What do you want?" He repeated. "I won't ask again."

She took a breath.

"To be a giggling sex toy." She felt her dignity slip away as she said it out loud, so ridiculous did it sound.

"Good girl." He replied, his praise soothing her. "I'll begin by showing you what happens when you don't do things properly. This is how you'll know for next time." He pushed her bum further across his lap, forcing her to arch up in front of him, her naked vagina now very much on show as he brushed his hand across her buttocks. "You're going to get a spanking, and you're going to count them. Understand?"

"Yes sir." She said.

"Higher voice."

She screwed her eyes together and tried to affect her highest voice. "Yes sir", she croaked, nerves getting the better of her again.

"Oh Susan." He said, slapping his palm firmly into her cheek.

"One!" She yelped, the pain surprising her. "Two!" She added, having barely caught breath from the first. And so it continued up to ten, as she lay in his lap, shouting out the numbers, resisting the urge to rub her sore behind after her first good spanking for a long time.

"Now give me a 'yes sir' in your highest bimbo voice." He commanded.

Again, she closed her eyes, again she tried, but all that came out was strangled, almost robotic utterance.

"Do you know your problem Susan?" He asked. "You're holding on too tight. And the longer you hold on, the more this is going to hurt."

He brought his hand down on her bottom another ten times, not letting up at all in ferocity of his strikes, the result leaving her wincing with the stinging pain. He leaned back, holding his hands behind his head and gave a long sigh.

"Up you get." He ordered.

She did as she was told, standing in front of him awkwardly, unsure where to look, her previously pristine red hair now a tousled mess, her buttocks stinging with pain, her eyes wide in shock.

"Cover your fanny sweetie. It's not ladylike."

She gave a slight jump, his comment suddenly making her feel exposed and especially naked, as she thrust her hands in front to hide her nakedness.

"Give me a smile."

She pursed her lips and fighting through the awkwardness of it, gave the sexiest smile she could, the still very present pain in her bottom adding to her motivation to please. She stood,grinning, feeling more stupid than she had for a long time, her eyes seeking out the top left corner of the room out of embarrassment.

"A bigger smile." He ordered.

She didn't want to disappoint, but she felt she was smiling as much as she could. Nonetheless she clamped her teeth together, and strained her lips, feeling the muscles in her cheek clench, as she stretched her lips back and smiled the most forced smile of her life. She stood grinning like a lunatic, wondering how long he'd make her stay, and more importantly hoping that he would be pleased.

"Very good Susan." He said, her heart giving a slight flutter at the sound of the praise. "But I want a little bit more. You're going to have to give me more. I know you can."

A ripple of panic ran through her as she wasn't sure she could give any more. Her face was already contorted as far as it could be; surely there was nowhere left to go?

She took a breath, and willed herself to strain her lips even further, feeling her eyes open wide as she did so, stretching her mouth utterly and completely to its limit, not daring to imagine how absurd she must look.

"Perfect Susan." He cooed, as he admired her from the sofa. "Now I don't expect you to smile like that all the time, but if I ask you to smile this is what I expect. And I want you to smile like that until I say otherwise, okay?"

"Yes sir." She said through her ridiculous grin, giving an enthusiastic nod for good measure and noticing that her voice sounded more high pitched.

"Good girl. Your voice is getting higher too Susan. Very good."

Again she felt her spirits lift at his words, the need to please him taking over her inhibitions.

"Now it's time to show me your fanny." He ordered.

"Okay." She beamed back.

"You need to be proud of your fanny, and your sexuality. That's your self worth after all. Your pussy should be the most important part of you."

"I understand." She said, her face still strained into a perversely exaggerated grin.

"So you're going to walk down that corridor, take your trousers off, and then you're going to walk back here. But it won't be a normal walk. You're going to bounce, as confidently as you can, smiling that beautiful smile, and don't move your hands. They need to cover your pussy until the last moment, so it's a nice surprise."

"Yes sir!" She cooed, feeling genuinely excited about her new task.

"When you get back here you're going to ask me if I want to see your pussy. In a nice high voice. The more forced the better. But let's see your walk first. Give me a walk around this room, and give me as much bounce as you can."

She took a breath, and began to strut.

Like smiling, 'walking with a confident bounce' didn't come naturally to Susan, and although she tried her best to pull it off, it only succeeded in making her feel extremely stupid, which she imagined was the idea. But she couldn't deny that she was enjoying herself, her nerves having given way to a thunderous rush of excitement which now pulsated through her, and she had surprised herself by much she liked receiving his praise. His words seemed to have an addictive quality - the more she heard them, the further she was willing to go to get more.

"Hmmm, not quite. I think the clothes are restricting you a bit, and that's not fair is it?" He commented playfully. "Go down the corridor, get rid of them and come back with one arm over your boobs, and another over your twat." He instructed.

She did as she was told, a rush of excitement causing her to catch her breath as she dropped the last of her clothes to the floor, and revelled in the knowledge that she was now fully naked. She stood in the hallway, the curves of her voluptuous breasts accentuated by her tiny five foot frame. She placed one arm across her curvaceous boobs, and placed the other one over her sex. She lifted her head up, took a deep breath through her crazy grin and marched back to the living room, trying to 'bounce' as requested.

"Hmmmm." Came Jake's response as she lumbered her nude body around the room, feeling more like a newborn giraffe than a bimbo.

"I think less is more." Said Jake, a rye smile on his face. "Keep walking, but tone it down. Try and show off your curves. Take some pride for God's sake."

She slowed down her movements, moving around the room more slowly, walking confidently and deliberately, feeling sexy and trying to give him a good show.

"Much better. You're gorgeous Susan. Nice bum too."

"Thank you sir." She replied without thinking.

"Now. Come to a stop in front of me, and ask me if I want to see your boobies, but Susan?"

"Yes sir?"

"When you ask this question you need to be excited. And not a normal level of excited, but the most excited you've ever been in your entire life. Can you remember a time you were very excited about something?"

She blinked slowly.

"Yes sir."

"Well you need to channel that energy by a factor of at least ten. In fact let's say twenty to be sure. And then after you've asked me you're going to giggle, which is the most important part. It probably won't come naturally and you're going to need to force it, which is fine. But you must force it. Otherwise you know what will happen..." He let the threat hang in the air.

"Yes sir."

"Get out, and come back in."

She did as she was told, more determined than ever to win his approval, and to get this right the first time. She wanted to show him how much she wanted it. His earlier words about whether or not she was 'playing at this' had cut to the wick, and she now had a point to prove. She walked out, and confidently marched back in, coming to a stop in front of the sofa.

"Do you want to see my boobies?" She cried, followed quickly by a machine like laugh, directed at the ceiling. She stood grinning in front of him in silence, her eyes ludicrously wide, feeling utterly absurd.

Jake looked at her and shook his head.

"That's a good try Susan, but it's not enough. You're not giving me everything and you know it."

Her heart sunk at hearing his verdict. His words stung because they were true, she thought to herself. She had been holding back, mainly because she felt stupid. 'But couldn't he see she was trying?' She thought to herself in a moment of frustration. He got up off the sofa and walked over to her.

"These windows are double glazed, and the walls are thick." He gestured around him. "So you don't need to worry about keeping quiet for fear of upsetting the neighbours, if that's what's holding you back?"

"No sir." She replied.

"Well you need to be much, much louder than that young lady." He stressed, looking at her intently as he clutched her chin in his hand. "If you think I'm going to push you, and show you ever single step of the way then you should leave now. You're trying my patience you stupid cunt." He hissed, as he slapped her hard across the cheek, causing her face to twist around sharply, as she staggered back off balance. He stepped towards her and quickly brought his other hand across her other cheek, this time eliciting a confused yelp of pain as the loud smack reverberating around the still room. She tried to regain her composure as she held her hand to her face and forced her smile.

"Go." He said, pointing.

She hurried back down the corridor, her eyes filling with tears, and took a couple of seconds to compose herself before turning around and once again striding back to stand in front of him. She blinked, feeling two hot tears roll down her cheeks, as she realised with a feeling of acute panic that she had no idea what to do. A wave of fear and helplessness overcame her, and her mouth felt suddenly dry as she searched for what to say. A few seconds of deafening silence reverberated around the room as she felt the desperation of her situation rising. And then, with no warning, it was as if her mind switched off. Out of nowhere a feeling of calmness overcame her and she found herself squatting down so she was eye level with Jake.

"Hey Mr big dick!" She heard herself squeal in an eerily high pitched voice, sounding more like a cartoon character than a human. "Do you want to see my boobies?" She asked, before jumping back up and releasing peals of high pitched giggles. Her body convulsed back and forth with giggling, although she was as surprised as Jake at what had happened, especially as she seemed unable to stop herself from giggling, a bubbling energy seeming to come from within her, channelled through the the wide smile etched across her face.

"Yes, I would like to see them." Smiled Jake, causing Susan to erupt in a triumphant squeal of delight, as she whipped her hand away from her chest and proudly displayed herself, her widest of wide smiles genuine now, as she stood bursting with pride, breasts exposed and just one hand cheekily covering her modesty.

CJJones
CJJones
9 Followers
12