While He Sleeps

Story Info
Poor hubby feels too tired, doesn't stop his wife.
1.4k words
4.2
99.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There he is. Lying there, snoring away. My sweet husband ignorant of my late night desire. I thought about him all day before he came home from work.

I fantasized about him coming home, taking off his clothes, taking a shower, and then me jumping in with him. I thought about how I would wrap my arm sensuously around him from behind, pressing my body against his. I thought about rubbing him with soap, making sure to massage his back as I did and work my way down to his butt and thighs. I thought about his moans as I moved back up, applying much needed pressure to those sore areas.

I thought about how I would reach around and brush his cock gently with my arm as I washed his belly. I thought about how hard he would get. My husband isn't very big, but he didn't have to be to please me, especially when his cock gets hard as steel. He knew how to make me feel pleasure, so I never cared about his size.

I got wetter as I continued to fantasize about rubbing his cock playfully while I cleaned him. How he would look into my eyes to beg me to pump his cock faster. Those sexy brown eyes. I loved making him beg for me, beg me to continue sucking, beg me to just even touch him a little.

I love to tease, nothing turns me on more than playing with my husband and making him beg for me to ride him. Not a repetitive beg, but a small desperate plea for my body. I loved it.

He's a very strong man, 6'1, 250lb, and had well toned muscles. He has olive color skin and short wavy brown hair with natural red highlights. He has full lips which I fantasize about often.

I melt when he kisses me. His lips are soft and I enjoy when he uses them to explore my body. I love the way his mouth forms around my nipples when he sucks on my breasts. How he pulls so gently with his lips, sends chills of pleasure down my spine, causing me to shiver. And when he kisses my pussy so gently, barely putting pressure on my clit, I can't help but moan in ecstasy.

I thought about this for hours before my husband came home. I waited in the bedroom for the sound of water running. But I didn't hear anything. Instead, he came into the room and plopped on the bed. He said something about the shop being too hot and having to run around, and then he went to sleep.

"Oh well" I thought. "Maybe I'll try in the morning."

I got in bed with him and tried to sleep. But I just couldn't. My mind was running wild and I wanted him to be awake with me. I wanted to play with him and feel him against me.

"I don't want to wake him, he's had a long day and he's too out of it." I thought.

I pulled out my vibrator, turned it on, and pressed it into my clit. It felt amazing but it wasn't what I wanted. I looked at my husband.

Just lying there, gently snoring. His mouth slightly open.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to feel his kisses. I wanted to feel him reach down between my legs and finger my pussy while I tasted his tongue.

I leaned over and gently kissed his cheek. He didn't move. He continued to gently snore away.

"Maybe I should let him rest and go to sleep."

I decided to try again, I leaned down kissed him, this time on the lips. Nothing.

"He's really out of it." I thought, "But maybe he doesn't have to be awake"

My heart jumped a little. I got excited at the idea of playing with my husband in his sleep. I imagined his face as he woke to coming.

I was getting more aroused by the idea of sneaking pleasure onto my husband and using him while he slept.

I kissed him for a third time, this time sucking on his lower lip a little. He woke enough to kiss back but rolled his head to the side and went back to sleep.

I leaned over him slowly, trying not to move him. I hovered my breast over his slightly open mouth, hoping he would suck. I brushed my nipple over his lip and he closed his mouth around it.

"Ahh" I let out a quiet sigh of pleasure as his lips caressed my nipple. He woke a little more and sucked harder,licking it gently, but then went back to sleep.

I couldn't help it, I wanted to come.

I kissed my way down to his cock, starting from his neck and traveled past his belly. He wasn't hard, and I wondered if playing with him would wake him before I got the chance to get on top.

I rubbed his cock gently to see if he would wake up. He didn't even move. I continued to rub him. It took longer than it had when he was awake but he got hard. He wasn't rock hard yet, but he was standing up. I looked over to see his eyes still closed.

I was going to have to do more than just rub him.

I leaned down further and kissed the base of his cock. He still didn't respond. I kissed it again, this time opening my mouth and using my tongue to lick up to his head. Still nothing. But I could feel his cock getting harder.

I decided to go for it and gently wrapped my lips around his head and sucked him in, all the way down to his base. As I slowly moved my head up and down I could hear his breathing change a little, but he didn't wake up.

I moved my head up and down a little faster. If he woke up at this point I wouldn't know. I held my head still for a second and licked the back of his cock. He didn't respond but parts of his body felt more tense than when I had started.

"Maybe he's pretending to be asleep?" I thought.

I continued anyway, still excited by the idea of pleasuring my husband in his sleep.

I sucked on him for a good ten minutes while I rubbed my clit. He hadn't come yet, but I was getting close.

I couldn't take it anymore. I made sure his cock was wet enough and slowly got on top. I tried not to move him too much or make a sound.

I lined up his cock with my opening and slowly pushed him in as I rested myself on him.

My husbands eyes opened slowly. He looked down at me and blinked a little. He was probably wondering what was going on. I decided to show him.

I moved my hips up and down, moving his cock in and out of me. He reached his hands down to hold my hips as he let out a moan.

I looked at the expression on his face, which was a mix between exhaustion and pleasure. His eyes were closed as I rode him, his back was arched slightly and his hands squeezed my hips harder.

"Oh yes" he said quietly.

I went faster, feeling myself getting close. But just before I came he pulled my hips down and started thrusting himself into me.

I came as my husband took control, pounding his rock hard cock into me.

"Oh yes." He said loudly this time as he leaned his head back and came inside me.

I could feel his cock convulsing with ever gush of come. He moved ever so slowly, releasing the last of it inside me.

I leaned down and kissed him. As I did he wrapped both of his arms around me, pulling me close into him with his cock still inside me.

We kissed a few more times, then I rested my head on his chest. His heart was beating hard and he was still breathing heavy. He took a deep breath and I relaxed on top of him.

We stayed like that for a minute before I heard a gentle snore. I looked up and he was asleep again. I got off of him, cleaned myself up and laid back down next to him.

I kissed his forehead and then went to sleep.