A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 05

Story Info
Lynn see more than hay in hayloft.
2k words
4.24
375.1k
40
0

Part 3 of the 49 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,581 Followers

FOREWORD

The following chapter is part of a single novel length story relating a journey of awakenings, discovery, and growth involving a small group of people. This story should read fairly well all alone, but...

By clicking on a blue Wm_Sexspear, you'll be taken to my Profile; at the bottom of the page you'll find a list of all the currently available chapters. THIS SHOULD MAKE IT EASY TO READ THEM ALL, IN SEQUENCE, WHICH IS HEARTILY SUGGESTED so the reader can follow the story line, character development, and catch the inside jokes.

Many of these chapters could go into several different Literotica story categories. Many chapters could go into either First Time, Erotic Couplings, Lesbian, OR Incest, for example. This novel has chapters in 17 different story categories, yet it is a single, integrated tale.

Specific example: in Chapter 1 there's a small amount of male-male sex. Yet the sex comes about in reaction to female induced arousal. A number of ladies have said it turns them on to picture two guys, just like the idea of girl-girl sex is arousing to many males. Yet Chapter 1's purpose is to supply important background regarding the heterosexual development of 2 young men, so I'd hope a straight, bi, or gay reader could relate to and enjoy that chapter.

Chapters 2~4 features voyeurism by two inexperienced young males and exhibitionism by a female, but also includes experimental lesbianism between sister's. If you enjoy sex, there should be something [actually a lot of somethings] in it for almost everyone. LOL

Final example, Chapter 50 will be under Mind Control. Unlike many entries in this category, it fits in there because circumstances allow a female to have her every sexual whim acted out by 4 other people in a hopefully credible way.

Thank you. W_S

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

* * * * *

Chapter 5: Lynn See More Than Hay In The Hayloft

In case Jimmy was watching, Beth was determined to give him a show that was sure to keep him glued to the bathroom wall he was spying through. Beth was furious to think Jimmy might have caught her acting like a lesbian with her sister, but neither Beth or Lynn were especially gay, both girls adored cute boys.

True, Beth and her sister had played a little doctor as kids, acting upon their natural curiosity about sex. The sad fact was there hadn't been any older boys within miles as they grew up. So they'd grown very close from being sisters, playmates, and confidants. Once they became old to enough to know about boys, they'd share everything about sex they'd hear or learn from any source.

They'd even practiced kissing and "getting to first base" a few times a couple years earlier. The sex play was fairly innocent stuff, only cupping of newly maturing breasts through each other's bra and blouse. Merely a little touching of tongue tips rather than serious French kissing.

The strong excitement they'd felt was more from the thought of what they were doing than any physical stimulation. Yet shyness can be difficult to overcome; after getting themselves hot and bothered, both girls always found an excuse to go to their own rooms where they'd masturbate to relieve their hormone-induced tension.

Over the years they had often slept together in the same bed, like a mini-slumber party. Since real slumber parties were far and few in between in their large, rural county, their parents never objected, as long as they were fairly quiet and actually got some sleep.

The human condition being what it was, a couple years earlier they'd experimented with sleeping together nude, satisfing some deep need to be pressed against another soft, warm body. It felt normal, wonderful, and very re-assuring to the lonely teenaged girls. But it wasn't overtly sexual.

Oddly enough the intimate relationship which eventually evolved for Beth and Lynn probably began because of Fred.

One afternoon Fred Bonds had come over to buy a pickup load of hay. Throwing bales from the barn's second story through a hatchway into the back of the truck had made Fred sweaty. Taking a short break, he opened a second hinged loading door for more light and to get some fresh air into the dusty loft. Below him, Beth was training a horse in the ring. As usual, she was wearing tight fitting jeans and a tank top. When working around tack that could catch on flapping material, Beth never wore anything loose.

Fred wasn't anything special to look at, just an average guy, though in fairness he was strong as a bull. Nor was he the brightest bulb in the marquee, but like everyone else, Fred needed a love life. There weren't many young black girls in the county to begin with, and those few available didn't pay much attention to Fred. He was a hard-working nice-guy, but simply not a chick magnet. So like many of us, Fred walked around lonely, a bit shy, and under-appreciated.

If the local girls had known his body was nothing but rippling muscles, they might have paid him more attention. But young girls were quick to judge. Girls his age weren't stopping to think what tossing 100 lb. bales and bags all day does to a young man's physique. Nor would they talk to him long enough to discover he could be good company if given a chance.

Seeing beautiful Beth and being able to leisurely stare at her sexy young body was a rare treat for the teenaged farm boy. Being a hard worker, Fred rarely got off the farm. He might not even see a female besides his Mama between church one Sunday and the next.

Certainly it wasn't anything conscious, but his dick grew rock hard while watching Beth's firm ass wiggle as she walked about. Fact was, Beth could raise the dead, few men wouldn't have paused to appreciate her beauty. Being braless, her tits would bounce when she'd crack the training whip or trot around the ring beside her mare.

Giving in to his dick, Fred dropped his trousers and began to hurriedly masturbate before this unique opportunity to jerk off while covertly watching a sexy girl passed. Sunlight gleamed off Beth's hair; he could almost smell how fresh she must be after a shower. For nearly half a minute her tits wiggled steadily as she waggled the training whip above her head to hold the horse's attention.

Obviously, her nipples were responding to the friction of rubbing within the tank top, they were so prominent they cast little shadows. God, she was amazing to look at. After a mere couple minutes of the Beth show, Fred was horny beyond imagining.

Fred came, his sperm shot repeatedly onto the barn wall. His knees buckled from the pleasure he felt as a dozen bolts of semen crashed into the gray, aged oak siding. Down below, Beth didn't know how much he wanted that sperm to be flooding into her warm, fertile body.

However, Lynn knew. She'd gone to the barn just to make sure Fred hadn't broken a leg slipping between bales, or some such since he'd been in the barn for what seemed to her to be a long time.

A series of the 2" x 4"'s nailed to a wall served a ladder rungs for climbing up to the hayloft. As Lynn had gotten to top of the ladder, she froze. There was Fred, with his coveralls down. He had strong, hairy legs, a tight butt and a handful of chocolate-colored penis. With her eyes just barely above the floorboards, she watched, mesmerized, by the sight of her first human erection. She'd seen bulls and horses with their huge cocks, but this was a boy, even if it was only Fred.

Her mind began soaking up the details. How his balls swung in his scrotum, the color of his bulbous tip, the respectable length and breadth of his shaft, the shade and texture of his pubic hair, the veins and the way his skin bunched as he pumped himself. She liked the way his butt flexed as he drove into his hand.

Lynn's body began reacting to the erotic scene before her. Her teenaged body wanted very much to be getting laid on a steady basis. Within seconds her panties were wet, within a minute her crotch was soaked. As her nipples became fully engorged with blood, they looked liked two fingers trying to push through her T-shirt.

Needing to hold onto the rungs tightly to keep from falling, Lynn couldn't slip her hand into her pants as her brain demanded. So she simply froze in place, staring, unable to move. A new sound from Fred shook Lynn out of her reverie. Preceded by a deep, shuddering exhale, Fred's penis began jumping, then thick, easily seen strands of sperm began to erupt from the now deep purple tip.

Lynn became so aroused she almost fainted, but she managed to hold on. Finally Fred let go of his dick, maybe to steady himself. His semi-erect penis dangled and dripped. Fred gave a shudder; his hand pumped his cock several more times, a modest stream of fluid oozed out of it.

Fear of discovery, plus lack of strength, dictated it was time for Lynn to climb back down to the main floor. Being turned on to such an extreme that her body was quivering, Lynn made a beeline to her room to masturbate. But fate can be cruel. As she flew into the house, her Mother snagged her to help pick a slew of veggies in the garden "that had to be picked right now or the bugs will get them."

Lynn begged to join her later, pleaded, but her Mom wouldn't let her out of her sight "cause you'll disappear, and I won't see you until it's too late and we have a garden full of fat bugs..."

In a sane world a person should be able to explain to another "Hey, I've just seen the sexiest thing ever and I desperately need to have an orgasm before my head explodes." But this is not a sane world, and we generally can't talk about sex. So a near terminally horny Lynn ended up in the family garden for hours.

The time spent in the garden did little to lessen Lynn's sexual tension. The string beans reminded her of little penises, the cucumbers of fat cocks... Anyway, you get the idea, she couldn't get sex out of her head, or the dampness out of her panties.

At last the 'harvest' was picked, but no sooner had Lynn escaped her Mom, than Beth attached herself to Lynn's hip. The fever pitch had subsided somewhat, but not enough that Lynn still wasn't dying to be alone.

Soon it was time for dinner. Lynn shot to her room after eating, but Beth was right behind her. Lynn loved Beth, she didn't want to hurt her, but she was desperate to be left alone so she could get a hand between her legs and re-live the events of the afternoon.

No matter what polite ploy Lynn tried to escape Beth, her sister simply made some dense reply.

L: "Isn't time for your shower?"
B: "Oh, I already had my shower."

L: "Don't you have some homework to finish?"
B: "No, I don't have any homework tonight."

L: "Weren't you dying to finish that book?"
B: "Oh, I finished my book last night, it was so good. Want to read it?"

Arrrgh. Worse still, Lynn had sworn on of a stack of Bible's that Friday night, tonight, they'd sleep together and talk. SHIT!!!!

What Lynn didn't know was that Beth was one of those special people to whom she could have said "Sis, I'm horny as hell and need to be alone for a while."

It would've been OK. Beth would have gladly left Lynn alone so she could find her relief.

Fortunately, it turned out better this time that she didn't.

* * * *

This saga continues with Chapter 6.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,581 Followers