A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 14

Story Info
The girls send the boys to the showers.
1.9k words
4.27
314.4k
33

Part 11 of the 49 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,585 Followers

* * * WARNING * * *

All the actors in this script are of legal age, but may portray maturing young adults. This is a work of adult fiction and contains descriptions of sexual acts between consenting adults. If you're under the age of consent where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it is illegal to obtain adult literature where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it's entirely legal for you to read sexually explicit material, I hope you enjoy my story!

FOREWORD

Literotica.com issued a challenge to its volunteer writer's to create stories for as many categories as possible. The following chapter is part of a novel length story relating a journey of awakenings, discovery and growth involving a number of people. For your entertainment, and mine, I'll be submitting chapters into at least 17 different story categories. I don't believe anything like this has been tried here before.

New chapter(s) will be submitted almost daily. By clicking on a blue Wm_Sexspear, you'll be taken to my Profile; at the bottom of the page you'll find a list of all the currently available chapters. THIS SHOULD MAKE IT EASY TO READ THEM ALL, IN SEQUENCE, WHICH IS HEARTILY SUGGESTED so the reader can follow the story line, character development, and catch the inside jokes.

I can promise those readers who are familiar with my work that you'll find a ton of very erotic reading that will appeal a wide variety of tastes, even though I intentionally attempted to have at least one turn on for anyone visiting Literotica. This saga features mostly caring, even romantic sex, but it'll occasionally flirt mildly with a "fetish" so a given chapter will genuinely qualify for that category. Many of these chapters could go into many different categories.

For example, in Chapter 1 there's a small amount of male-male sex because a number of ladies have said it turns them on to picture two guys, just like the idea of girl-girl sex is arousing to many males. Yet Chapter 1's purpose is to supply important background regarding the heterosexual development of 2 young men, so I'd expect a totally hetero reader to relate to and enjoy this chapter.

Chapters 2~4 features voyeurism by 2 inexperienced young males and exhibitionism by a female, but also includes experimental lesbianism between sister's. So, don't judge my book by its multitude of covers. If you enjoy sex, there should be something [actually a lot of somethings] in it for everyone. LOL

Final example, Chapter 50 will be under Mind Control. Unlike many entries in this category, it fits in there because circumstances allow a female to have her every sexual whim acted out by 4 other people.

Fan mail, well-intentioned questions, and constructive criticism are welcome; I do my best to respond when an e-mail address is supplied. Hate mail is now instantly deleted without being read, so why waste your time and mine - life is too short.

Thank you. W_S

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

* * * * *

Chapter 14: The Girls Send The Boys To The Showers

Jim and I had little to say to each other as we waited. We'd explained somewhat honestly what we'd done, but couldn't really defend anything. I know my mind kept going back to what I'd seen that evening. Amazing, the first time I really get a good look at naked girls; beautiful, perfect, naked girls, and I saw them having girl sex. Wow!!

My dick stiffened a bit every time I thought about it. Trying to think about what the girls might do to us helped my boner deflate. Last thing I wanted is for the girls to come back and see "the pervert with his hard-on". Jimmy wasn't doing as well, he was kinda firm.

When I thought about maybe seeing my sister naked, I got an instant boner. My younger sister was super cute, but also super shy. Our parents were real prudes so nothing about sex was ever mentioned, discussed or allowed. Of course, when you're raised on a farm you see that boy animals get long and hard, then try to put their dicks into girl animals. You learn that sex exists, even get a vague idea of the mechanics.

I'd last seen Carly naked when she was about 9. I'd walked into the bathroom without knocking because I really had to pee; Carly was just getting out of the tub. I remember more about the hell I caught for my intrusion than what she looked like. She was turning out to be extremely "country girl" cute, had developed a great figure, but I hadn't gotten to see much of her body in years. Mom steered her to cloths that hid her figure and kept her well covered.

Man, I thought, how many times do I have to come before this thing will sit still? I hadn't thought much about my sister before. I was almost 19, Carly was less than a year younger, barely 18 herself. Having seen how sexy Lynn and Beth were, then thinking how Beth was roughly Carly's age really got me going.

I forced my mind back to what the girls were planning for us.

They could tell our parents. Would they risk us shooting our mouths off about what we'd seen them doing together? Would they have us doing their chores for the rest of our lives?

Jim and I were about 3" taller than his sisters, plus a lot stronger, but they were both in great shape. ["Uuummm I'll say!"] Would they try to whomp us? I suddenly had a vision of lying naked across Lynn's bare lap as she spanked me.

[Hey that might not be so bad, huuummmm.] Shut up brain!

Then I got really depressed. It was beginning to seriously hit home how perfect it had felt to hold Lynn against me. I was falling for her. I had to admit I'd jump on Beth in a heartbeat, but it felt different when I thought about Lynn. Naturally, I had every reason to assume she might never even speak to me the rest of my life. My guts especially churned to think Lynn might hate me.

The door handle turning snapped me out of my musings, the jury was in. The girls were in their robes. It never occurred to me that they hadn't worn them the entire time they were gone.

Beth ordered us to kneel on the rug facing the bed. They sat on the edge of the bed, making us sweat for a while. Lynn apparently was the spokesperson.

"We've decided what would set things right to our way of thinking. We think what you did by spying on us was wrong. We discussed this problem a long time. We do understand about there not being girls around for you to date, we have the same problem where boys are concerned. You two jerks are the closest things to boys for miles in any direction."

I wasn't sure if it was wishful thinking, but I thought her tone was a bit light-hearted as she spoke the last sentence.

"We suspect that you slimy pecker-heads had a few fantasies fulfilled today." Lynn continued. "How do you plead?"

Jim and I looked at each other. We both muttered a subdued "Guilty."

"OK. Good boys. That's a start." Lynn paused. "In that case we've decided upon a few fantasies of our own. If you co-operate, and follow our all our instructions, we think we'll be able to forgive you. But we expect total obedience and no crap from either of you or we swear we'll do our best to make your short lives a living hell". I felt there was a slightly amused look their faces, but Lynn's voice did sound stern, as if she should be taken seriously.

"Do you agree and promise?"

I said, "Promise" to the floor. Jim croaked out an "Agreed."

Beth took over. "OK, then. Fair is fair. First penance: You got to watch us shower together. Your first task is to go in and take a shower, together. We'll be watching through the wall like you did. We expect to see you soap each other up completely. COMPLETELY!! If we don't think you get each other's cocks, balls, and buns clean enough, we WILL find something for you to do you'll like even less. Now go!"

"Bath time boys." Lynn sing-songed.

I'm glad I couldn't see my face. I had to have had a really stupid look plastered on it. I know I must've looked like a water hatin' dog on bath night. The hell of it was they were right, "fair is fair."

I got up and headed to the bathroom to carry out their sentence. Jim was only a couple steps behind. We got into the shower as soon as warm water arrived; we began with soaping each other's chest. I offered to do his backside first, he agreed. I washed his back, skipped to his legs and finally washed his butt. We'd never touched each other's butt so it did feel pretty strange touching boy butt. I sat in the little seat at the end of the tub to wash his legs, it was really odd seeing his dick and balls between his legs from behind.

I finished and traded places. Jim repeated the process on me. It felt better than I cared to admit having soapy hands on my butt, but I was mostly wondering if the girls were playing with themselves as they watched.

Indeed, Lynn and Beth were both worming a finger or two through their slits and over their clits. The girls discovered it was a turn on being peeping "Jills". There was little doubt in either girl's mind that they'd get off when the grand finale arrived.

Jim and I were facing each other; everything had finally been washed except our dicks and balls. We were just standing there, not sure how to proceed. Booming, even over the shower, we heard Lynn shout. "Wash each other at the same time, and don't be in too big a hurry. We want to see boners!!!"

Jim and I soaped our hands until we had a pile of lather. Unable to look each other in the eye, we just reached out and soaped everything we had to. The shower washed all the soap away before long, so we basically we were playing with each other for a minute.

Beth shouted, "Out of the shower, stand on the rug and make each other hard." I turned off the spray and got out after Jim. Again we reached out and gripped each other's penis, then slowly pumped. It sure didn't happen right away, but we finally got fair erections. What it finally took for me was thinking about Lynn's hand being between her legs on the other side of the wall. My dick came up pretty quickly after that.

"OK," came Beth's voice. "just stand there and let 'em wave a while guys. We'll tell you when to move." The girls were having trouble standing, their hands were flying as they peeked and peaked. Our dicks were bouncing and waggling in the air, which was really getting the girls off. For sure, they were having some serious fun at our expense. Between giggles they were coming hard, they leaned against each other for support.

When they'd both had enough, they got back into their robes, sat back down on the edge of the bed and called us to return to Jim's room.

* * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This journey continues with Chapter 15.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,585 Followers