A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 27

Story Info
Young lovers spend a long time in the garage.
6.1k words
4.69
153.4k
22

Part 22 of the 49 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,585 Followers

FOREWORD

Literotica.com issued a challenge to its volunteer writer's to create stories for as many categories as possible. The following chapter is part of a single novel length story relating a journey of awakenings, discovery and growth involving a small group of people. For your entertainment, and mine, I'll be submitting chapters into at least 17 different story categories. I don't believe anything like this has been tried here before.

New chapter(s) will be submitted almost daily. By clicking on a blue Wm_Sexspear, you'll be taken to my Profile; at the bottom of the page you'll find a list of all the currently available chapters. THIS SHOULD MAKE IT EASY TO READ THEM ALL, IN SEQUENCE, WHICH IS HEARTILY SUGGESTED so the reader can follow the story line, character development, and catch the inside jokes.

I can promise those readers who are familiar with my work that you'll find a ton of erotic reading that should appeal a wide variety of tastes, even though I intentionally attempted to have at least one turn on for almost anyone. This saga features mostly caring, even romantic sex, but it'll occasionally flirts mildly with a "fetish" so a given chapter will genuinely qualify for that category.

Many of these chapters could go into many different categories. For example, in Chapter 1 there's a small amount of male-male sex because a number of ladies have said it turns them on to picture two guys, just like the idea of girl-girl sex is arousing to many males. Yet Chapter 1's purpose is to supply important background regarding the heterosexual development of 2 young men, so I'd hope a totally hetero or gay reader could to relate to and enjoy this chapter.

Chapters 2~4 features voyeurism by 2 inexperienced young males and exhibitionism by a female, but also includes experimental lesbianism between lonely sisters. So, don't judge my book by its multitude of covers. If you enjoy sex, there should be something [actually a lot of somethings] in it for everyone. ;-)

Final example, Chapter 50 will be under Mind Control. Unlike many entries in this category, it fits in there because circumstances allow a female to have her every sexual whim acted out by 4 other people.

Fan mail, well-intentioned questions, and constructive criticism are welcome; I do my best to respond when an e-mail address is supplied. Hate mail is deleted without being read - life is too short.

Thank you. W_S


This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

* * * * *


Chapter 27: Young Lovers Spend A Long Time In The Garage

When I awoke on the living room settee, Beth was in my arms, drifting in and out of consciousness. The shower was running upstairs; the adjoining empty sofa meant Jim and Lynn were probably freshening up. Beth came around just before I tried waking her myself.

We passed Lynn heading downstairs on our way up to shower. I offered to clean up the few dishes leftover from lunch, which we'd entirely forgotten when the ketchup games began. Since the girls had made lunch, it only seemed fair a guy cleaned up.

We bathed quickly; suspecting that little hot water remained. Beth headed off to help Lynn with afternoon chores. The kitchen was my destination.

Didn't take but a few minutes to clean up from lunch. I left the few dishes to air dry, then tore upstairs. After changing into work clothes, I went looking for Lynn.

I caught up with her in the cow barn where I found her lugging a bucket of grain. Taking it from her, we talked as we walked.

"Lynn, I know you're concerned pairing off might cause problems somehow. I adore Beth; I'm really looking forward to spending tonight with her. But I still feel something special whenever I see you. I love spending time with you. May I ask you out on a date without upsetting your plans?"

Lynn smiled, started to speak, but I held up a finger to stop her. "I was thinking the four of us could go to the Route 6 Drive-In next weekend. My treat. We'd all go, but I'd like to sit with you during the movies. No one would notice the four of us out together. You're the first girl I've officially asked out for a real date. How strange is this? I spent last night with you, but I'm feeling nervous as a mouse in a room full of cats asking you to see a movie."

As I opened my mouth to try a little more cajoling, Lynn interrupted me by tickling my tonsils with her tongue. It was one great kiss. By the time my head cleared, Lynn had taken the grain bucket from me and was two cows down the line.

Running after her, I shouted, "Was that a yes?" She turned, grinning. Seeing her face when I make her laugh was quickly becoming my favorite thing.

The evening farm routine killed an hour or so. I don't think anyone had gotten very dirty, yet there seemed to be a clear consensus for another shower, together, 'to save water'.

Three minutes after getting back into the house, two attractive girls had very sudsy breasts, butts and pussies. Two teenaged boys had well washed butts and soapy erections. Only four growling stomachs prevented things from going much further then and there.

Clothes were thrown on quickly. The first two dressed immediately gave the last two dressed seven kinds of hell for holding things up. Soon a big ol' Oldsmobile was heading to the A&W Root Beer stand outside Plainfield, about 20 minutes away.

The front seat held Lynn and me; Beth and Jim had the rear seat to themselves. Beth began inspecting Jim; she wanted to know if he left his boner at home. He swore he had, but after a brief search of his briefs she found he had it after all. Beth asked any takers if they'd bet she couldn't make Jim cream his pants before they got to town. I bet her a dime she couldn't.

Beth was delighted to have a taker. Before I returned my attention to Lynn, I saw Beth's hand pumping away inside Jim's pants, working her tongue into his closest ear plus rubbing his arm between her breasts. Unwisely, I almost bet a buck, but knowing Beth just wanted any flimsy excuse to get her hands around her brother's cock, plus trusting her skills, why not save myself 90 cents?

Sliding closer to Lynn, I asked if she had a hand she could loan me. As we drove, I held her hand, but was careful to keep it where she could grab for the wheel if necessary. Lynn smiled at me, and whispered, "That was a sucker bet."

"Isn't it worth a dime to make TWO people happy." I replied. Laughing, Lynn squeezed my hand, then pulled it to her lips to give it a kiss.

We made a little small talk. I told her how nice she looked. We agreed the day had been a lot of fun. No one thing was particularly memorable, just altogether extremely nice.

Dutiful sister Lynn warned Beth when she had maybe a mile left to win her "bet". Beth never said a word. I looked back in time to see her pull Jim's shorts open so his shiny knob was waving, then drop her mouth onto his penis. Her cheeks sunk way in as she sucked him for dear life. Jim's eyes rolled back into his head. In no time at all his hips were pushing into Beth's mouth. Beth had a good grip on the lower part of his shaft. He was humping, she was pumping, and soon Jim was groaning like a very happy man.

Beth popped her head up just enough to shout, "I win" before diving back to finish the job. Seeing sperm drooling at the corner of her mouth got me thinking about my night ahead with little Miss I'll-Try-Anything.

Once near town we could tell it was Saturday evening, we passed 2 cars instead the usual none. The A&W was actually fairly busy. The only times there were ever 2 carhops working were Friday and Saturday nights.

Parking us at the rear of the service area, Lynn backed in against the picket fence. While the backseat occupants fumbled around getting their act together, I teased Beth that she didn't get Jim off before the town line. When she protested I said, "How could you know with your head down there?"

Lynn joined in the fun saying, "I think the really good moans began a little before the town line." Jim reached into his pocket, gave her two dimes and quipped, "Technically she lost, I didn't cream my pants, I came in her mouth. However, win or lose, she deserves the bet, and a bonus as far as I'm concerned."

Our carhop, Kathy Miller from the north end of our county, was standing by the car with our tray, impatiently waiting for us to stop laughing our tails off and place an order. Four large, frosty mugs of Root Beer were the first order of business while we planned our meal. Fries and cheeseburgers became the order of the day. When I'd started to ask for a chilidog with everything, Lynn looked at me with a wry smile. "I guess those onions will taste really good to you, huh?"

Like I said, I hadn't done any real dating. Two California cheeseburgers, "with no onions, please" suddenly sounded better to me. Four frosty mugs arrived; our order was placed.

Looking at the cars around the parking lot, Lynn and I took a verbal inventory of who was there that night. You could see into some cars, but not well from our vantage point. Beth and Jim had slid down in back, busy making happy noises. I was tempted to peek, but I didn't. My brain swirled to think that no matter what was going on back there, I could be doing the same thing with Beth in a later tonight.

I don't know if those thoughts gave me a hard-on or Lynn's hand, which picked that moment to lower my zipper and go exploring. Since we weren't supposed to be couples, just the Troutman kids and Jimmy's pal Larry out for a snack, Lynn and I were sitting up tall, leaving a little space between us. As much as I felt like closing my eyes, like getting lost in the great feeling of her fingers feeling me up through my underwear, I just sat there pretending the only thing I wanted to eat was a burger.

My left hand snuck across the space between us. Lynn slid forward a few inches; that position allowed me to pull her zipper down, then work my fingers through her fly onto the super soft panty material above her clit. Changes in Lynn's breathing spoke volumes; I was definitely rubbing her the right way. Lynn had my penis drooling like a fool I suspected. Somehow it was maybe more exciting touching each other through our underwear, surrounded by cars loaded with people we knew, than if we'd been back at the house doing it naked.

Leaning over to me, Lynn whispered in my ear "Larry, whatever you do, don't come. Stop me if you have to, but don't come now. I promised you something special tonight... Well, I plan to have YOU for dessert, lover. Right here." My heart felt like it skipped a few beats.

Guessing it'd be another 10 minutes before our well done burgers would be ready, I shifted a bit, then tugged at my jeans to make extra room for Lynn's hand. Leaning over, I whispered "Just play with my nuts, then I should be OK until 'dessert'. As for you wench, I bet I can get you off before Karen brings our order. Lay back and close your eyes. I'll keep a look out."

Lynn moaned, then reclined as suggested.

Sitting back up, I looked around; no one was paying the slightest attention to us. Parents with kids were too busy to pay us much mind. The dating couples were too busy with each other. Luckily, the local idiots were all in two cars up front where everyone could see them, and what total asses they were. I kept looking over at Lynn's face. I so loved seeing her expressions change as she moved through different phases of arousal. Sometimes she looked as sweet as an angel, other times Lynn looked like The Devil seeking a site to open a school for sinners. Anytime I was able to give her real pleasure, it excited me to no end, made me feel remarkably good about myself.

Though I stared ahead at the parking lot, I was absorbing every minute detail of how Lynn felt through her panties. Few things I could recall had ever felt softer than her swollen lips where her silky panties coaxed them up for my fingers to massage. I felt the sparse pubic hairs covering her mound, her warm, moistness; her 'V' had become erotically sodden. Running my finger up and down the prominent crease formed by her puckered lips clearly brought pleasure to us both.

As Lynn unbuttoned her jeans, her deep, labored breathing told me she was getting very close. Her hand slid on top of mine. Her eyes never opened, she shifted my hand upward maybe a half-inch.

"Just a little faster now." her very husky voice whispered. Her hand, still fondling my balls, occasionally covered or gripped my shaft.

Taking one more look around the parking lot for unwanted observers, my gaze returned to Lynn. I wanted to watch her come. Her pussy was working back against my hand, placing considerable pressure on her lips. So very wet now, her face was tensing, concentration furrowed her brow.

Hips bucking into my hand, she expelled all the air in her lungs during a series of shudders. Her face contorted, then relaxed. Her pussy felt even warmer and wetter to my busy fingers. At last Lynn came beautifully. It was everything we'd both hoped for. Lynn enjoyed a fantastic orgasm; I got to see her have it.

Slowing my fondling of her genitals, my fingers slid lower down her slit. I tried hard to bring her down gently. Lynn took many a deep breath as she sought to regain a normal breathing pattern. Her fingers pressed firmly against my shaft as they very slowly moved up and down the length of my encased shaft. I had the exquisite impression that Lynn was thinking about my penis being inside her as she'd climaxed.

The past couple minutes had been such a potent experience that I might have climaxed without meaning to if my peripheral vision hadn't detected Karen, tray in hand, motoring our way. "Food's coming!" I warned.

From the corner of my eye, I glimpsed Jim's hand give Beth's left breast a last fondle before withdrawing. Giving Lynn's pussy a last affectionate squeeze, I withdrew my hand to pull up my zipper without signaling to the whole world what I was doing.

Glancing in Lynn's direction, her jeans were still wide open, her sexy white panties clearly visible. Lynn was so limp, she couldn't find the strength to pull them closed to button 'em.

Rolling my window down, I signaled Karen to hang the tray on my side. With Karen 15' away, I hissed to Lynn "Roll towards the corner like you're half-asleep."

"I am half-asleep, you did too good a job you talented little shit." She replied.

Lynn managed to turn away, pulling on the upper flap of her jeans so they wouldn't look undone if Karen should happen to glance in Lynn's direction.

Karen hung the tray on my three-quarters open window.

"Four fries, six California cheese burgers, and the four frosty mugs. "$18.70 plus tax, including the four mugs. Anything I can get ya?" she snapped and popped, never missing a chew on her gum. I gave her a $20; Karen made change then trotted off.

The moment Karen was out of earshot, everyone but Lynn burst out laughing. A happy moan was the best Lynn managed. Beth teased us. "What did you do to my poor sister, you evil boy."

"Something wooooooooonnnnderful." Lynn purred in reply, setting off a gaggle of giggles. After handing out food to the backseat, I ate a few fries while Lynn finally got it together, literally.

Discounting the sounds made by four ravenous youngsters in a feeding frenzy, we were quiet as we feasted. Lynn put on the car lights so Karen would come to the car. We had her take the tray and refuse, but bring back 4 more jumbo, frosty mugs. We still had the quiet back corner of the lot to ourselves.

Lynn told Beth and Jim "to entertain themselves for a while, she was going to be busy having her dessert."

In a flash Beth had her jeans at her knees. "Let's give each other a hand job!" suggested Beth with glee. Jim wasted no time in lowering his pants. In moments they were sitting there as politely as you please to anyone looking in our direction, but with a hand enjoying the most private flesh of their sibling. They spoke back and forth, anyone looking might assume they were talking about the weather. That would have been somewhat true, they talked about whether that felt good, or whether it felt better if they did this or that.

By sitting at an angle, I could easily follow the backseat action; it was turning me on big time staring at Beth with her pants down, watching a bare pussy being fingered and explored. She was pumping Jim; his cock was rapidly firming up.

As I sat with my back to my door, Lynn yawned, stretching as if she was going to nap against her door. But she kept sliding on out of sight. Once below the dash, she slid across the seat. Undoing my belt, Lynn lowered my zipper, then tugged my pants and shorts down until my penis and balls were fully exposed. Already I was semi-erect, the instant she gripped my shaft I was waving at the roof.

Lynn fit herself into the area my feet weren't using. Taking my right hand, she gave my palm a warm kiss, adding some tongue towards the end. Looked up into my eyes, she undid two buttons, then guided my hand into her right bra cup. Dear Lord she felt sexy. Still holding my eye, she began to pump my shaft. I heaved a deep breath. Her mouth blew me a kiss. Lowering her eyes to my groin, Lynn turned her head sideways; it was awkward, but she was able to lift my balls to tenderly suck one then the other into her mouth.

A minute later Lynn kissed her way up my shaft. Reaching the top, her tongue slathered the very sensitive underside of my glans. My series of sharp, hissing inhales surely told her how marvelous her tongue felt on that spot. With a very fluid motion, Lynn abruptly had my entire glans in her mouth. She was sucking me, swirling her tongue around my red flesh, probing my wee slit with the tip of her tongue.

My free hand I slid behind her head. The motions she made as she sucked me only added to the erotic sensations bombarding me. Since I could only see the back of her head, I alternated between watching her and the backseat. Seeing Beth and Jim massaging each other towards a climax was a hundred times sexier than anything I'd ever seen in a skin magazine. Being somewhat dark back there, Beth's exposed white skin looked so forbidden, so erotic. The scene looked so super sexy, that even with Lynn giving me a dream blow job, my brain was screaming how great it would feel to climb back there and screw that filly.

Lynn was steadily lowering her head as she suckled me. Suddenly I understood what her special plans for me were. I'd never been so far inside either girl's mouth; Lynn was going eat as much of me as she could. Presently I felt my tip at the back of her mouth. She coughed or gagged several times; Lynn would back off a little way, but was soon pressing herself downward again. Eventually I felt my cock sliding into her throat. As that image filled my mind I almost came, but managed to pull back from the edge.

There it was!!! Lynn had my entire penis in her mouth. I tried to think about how it felt, how this compared to being buried inside her pussy. I knew it was magically different. I also knew I'd move mountains to feel this again.

I'd achieved Nirvana. But I couldn't think, I couldn't compare, or savor the moment; I could only live it. Thank God I was alive, and inside this angel's mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Lynn. Thank you." escaped from my lips. Still fondling Lynn's breast, I ran my hand through her hair, petting her, hoping my hands could tell her how much I appreciated her, how much joy she was giving me.

Gently, her head now rose and fell, fucking her throat with my cock. Watching her head bob in my lap until I couldn't stand the pleasure, I looked into the backseat again. Beth was making rapid tick tock motions with her hips. Jim had a couple fingers inside Beth; she was slowly riding them to glory. Her hips would push forward at the same time Lynn's throat would engulf me. As my head began to drift mindlessly on a sea of hormones, it became easy to imagine I was somehow screwing Beth from long distance.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,585 Followers
12