A Babysitter Gets Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,287 Followers

"Eh, yes," Lori whispered and instantly found out who was in-charge.

Pam playfully slapped Lori's cheek and it was hard enough to jerk the head to the side. "Maybe you think I'm not serious. Obey, or else," she said in a threatening manner. "What did I order you to call me?"

A response came out right away, as goosebumps formed on her arms, neck and cheeks. "Mistress! Yes, Mistress," Lori replied and looked back into the stern dark eyes.

Pam smiled to show that she was pleased. "Good girl. When you obey and do what Mistress wants, I won't have to tell your husband... or anyone for that matter what Lori has been doing. This will be our little secret, right Lori?"

"Yes," Lori replied and instantly noticed the big frown. "Yes, Mistress, it will be our secret."

"I trust you, but I need one more confirmation from my faithful slave," Pam said and grinned at the worried mother, as she paused for what seemed like an eternity. "Paul and I have to go so you can clean up and get ready for hubby's return. Before we go, I want you to show Pamela that you are obedient... totally obedient."

Lori returned the intense gaze and her heart pounded from the fear of what Pam might want. The end was near and she wanted it to come fast, which she anticipated would mean a full submission. "Yes, Mistress, I'll... I'll... I'll do what you ask," she whispered and noticed the big smile.

"Excellent! We only have a few minutes... less than five minutes so you'll have to be extremely dutiful and obedient," Pam stated as her smile got bigger. "Remove the covers. Show Paul your gorgeous boobs... and the pussy you'll be saving for him when he returns from university."

Lori didn't move for a brief second, but she noticed the frown of disapproval so she acted quickly. She threw the sheets off to one side and then shoved the rest of the blankets down until she was fully exposed to the twins. Her breathing grew quite ragged, as she wasn't used to precarious voyeurism or flaunting her nakedness. Her eyes shifted from Pam to Paul and noticed that both were staring without a hint of blinking.

"Good girl. Now you only have one more thing to do for Mistress," Pam said and looked at her wrist watch. "You have five minutes to show Mistress that you are a faithful slave."

Lori raised her brow and frowned, wondering what Pam meant. She looked at the teenager and the devious grin said it all. Pam had her right hand in front of her face and she was twisting and twirling her fingertips around and around the tip of her tongue. "You now have four and a half minutes!"

The girl was serious! Lori shuddered and her arms moved without thinking of any dire consequences. She curled her left arm and her fingers closed over her right breast. Her right hand slithered down her stomach and didn't stop until she cupped her shivering pelvis. Lori took one more glance at the controlling teenager and then she moved again.

Pam looked at her watch again and Lori acted. Her legs spread and more shivers of despair shot through her body when she noticed Paul leering between her splayed legs. Whimpering didn't help. Lori jumped when her fingers brushed across the puffy pussy-lips, but she continued. She placed the throbbing morsel between her fingers and then closed her legs, which put intense pressure on the captured clitoris.

Lori noticed Pam holding three fingers in the air and knew the time was running out. The fingers of one hand rolled a hardened nipple around in a big circle and her other fingers did the same to her clitty. The sensations were immediate and tiny spasms erupted in her stomach, as a familiar desire filled her body. When Pam motioned for her to spread her legs again, she obeyed despite knowing Paul was watching.

Lori closed her eyes, which helped her concentrate on only one thing. Her fingers moved willingly and she yanked the swollen clit out of the soaked hideaway, but her fingertips kept up a constant twirling. She squeezed the erect nipple and then shifted to the other trying to satisfy the teenager's wishes. "Oooohhhh, oooohhhh," she moaned, as a natural reaction to the dreaded arousal.

Pam rolled onto the bed and kissed her slave. "Wonderful! You've been a real good girl and made Pamela happy. Paul and I will leave so you can have an orgasm all by yourself," she whispered and ran her tongue across the flushed rosy cheek. "Think of Paul and Pamela when you climax!"

The bedroom door opened and closed just as violent convulsions erupted in her deepest regions. Lori opened her eyes wide and stared around the room, but there was no one there. She knew it was time to stop yet her fingers merely moved faster. Her stomach heaved and made her torso hump up and down, as the huge orgasm started. When she squeezed harder and rolled the clitty, more and more spasms rocked her body.

Lori knew she would regret the session yet she kept masturbating. After several spasms, she thought the orgasm might be over, but that wasn't the case, as her fingers kept twisting, caressing and squeezing. Lori thought that pain and agony would lessen the guilt so she squeezed the clit and nipples as hard as she dared, but it only increased the intensity of the pleasure, turning desire into lust.

It was a lengthy orgasm and Lori was thankful when her body finally came to rest. "Oh my dear, what have I done? What have I gotten myself into? My babysitter has complete control over me and can make me do anything she desires," Lori whispered into thin air. "She can make me have sex with her... sex with her brother anytime she demands."

Her fingers refused to let go of the beaten clitty. Merely touching the clit felt soothing and pleasurable while her other hand cupped a boob without any squeezing or caressing. "Oh gawd, what has happened to me? I can't stop touching myself and she makes me wanton all of the time. What is wrong with me?"

The exhaustion was too much. Lori fell asleep and woke with the biggest start. She glanced at the clock on the nightstand and frantically jumped out of bed. "Holy crap, Brad will be home in less than an hour," she said and ran for the bathroom shower.

THE END

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,287 Followers