A "Bad" Day: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels good," I smiled down at my brother, holding my nightie out of the way and his hands were on my little round butt now. I got a nice one too, like round and pert and soft and firm. All the boys liked my butt just fine. I knew my brother did.

"Mmphh mmph..." he agreed.

My little five-inch cock was very hard now and I loved it. Having such a small cock, made it easy for my brother to take all of it and he did. My balls were on his chin and he was just holding me there, working his tongue around my girl cock fast and slow, ticking it underneath and that felt amazing. Like a wet butterfly fluttering under my big clitty and I felt my nipples get hard, my puffy tits started burning so I lifted my nightgown a little so I could rub my breasts.

I hadn't expected it to really feel this good, but it did. I was moving my hips, thrusting slowly and watching as my girl cock slid back and forth between Mike's soft lips. He was holding my butt nice too, which was another new thing for me. Why did it feel so good having my butt squeezed like that? I didn't know, but I didn't want my brother to stop either. He was working my ass great, like massaging it and pulling my dick into his mouth that way after I'd pull myself out.

We were kinda playing with each other like that and I was smiling. I couldn't help it, my horny little balls nestled in their smooth and silky sack would press right up against his face and Mike's pointy nose would flatten against my tummy. He was sucking me so sweetly, I didn't even feel his teeth, except maybe once. Mostly it was all like hot, wet, mushy heaven in there and I was breathing hard, hearing him moan and swallow and every now and then make sloppy wet sucking sounds. My heart was beating fast and I was gonna cum. Just like that! My orgasm just happened! Wham!

I let go of my nightgown and grabbed my brother's head like it was instinctive or something, and I was gasping, trying to keep my mouth shut and all the noises in, but it was hard. I was cumming fast, my girl cock spurting into my brother's mouth while I pushed with my hips and held his head. It was insane and he was digging his fingers into my ass so hard it hurt, almost, but mostly everything just felt so good!

"Oh God!" I giggled, rolling my eyes sorta and taking quick deep breaths.

I pulled my nightgown up again so I could see that my brother's mouth was a mess. My dick had popped out and spewed a bit of my stuff everywhere. I know he'd been coughing a little, like gagging on my semen because it had all come out of my cock so fast. Mike had been swallowing too and I figured he got more in his belly than he did on his face. I pulled myself up slowly and my brother's face was dark and he was panting for air, licking his lips and wiping at his face with his fingers.

"You okay?" I asked him and Mike nodded and he even had some of my girly sperm in his hair.

"Yeah," he said, smiling sorta shyly. "I swallowed a lot."

"Was it good?" I grinned at him.

"Yeah." He shrugged.

"You're still a perv," I told him. "But I ain't gonna tell anybody."

"Okay..." Mike cleared his throat, " ... Can we..."

"What?" I asked, getting off him now and my girl cock was getting soft and kind of drippy with cum that leaked onto my thighs when I moved.

"Can we do it again sometimes?"

"No," I shook my head. "And don't be like stalking me or whatever, okay?"

"I'm not," he frowned. "I just wish..."

"You wish what?" I asked, standing up next to his bed.

"I wish I wasn't your brother, Wendy," he told me. "I love you."

"You better not!" I giggled. "And leave my underwear alone too."

"Yeah," he sighed.

"Goodnight, Mike."

"Night Wendy."

I wondered how long it would take him to figure out that if I caught him jerking off with my panties again, I'd have to punish him. Probably he wouldn't think of it by himself, Mike wasn't that creative. So I was laying in my bed thinking about how I was gonna have to keep a close eye on my dirty panties from now on. That blowjob stuff was pretty fun.

12