A "Bad" Day: Day 02

Story Info
The after effects of day one and new "complications".
5.7k words
4.39
10.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know some of you have been waiting for this and I thank you for your patience. I thank you all for your feedback.

This is a "sex lite" chapter. I promise that things will get wild and crazy very soon.

Everyone in this story is at least eighteen years of age. If you missed it I put out a cast list titled " A "Bad" Day: Cast and Crew" so check that out if you want a slightly more detailed look at our cast.

Themes are still Incest/Transsexual with a dash of Taboo thrown in.

I woke up the next morning feeling kind of gross and sticky. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. As I washed I replayed, in my head, what happened last night. I couldn't believe I made Mike suck my girl cock last night. It felt so good but it was so wrong.

My girl cock started to get hard as I thought about it. I was just getting ready to touch it when there was a knock on the door.

"Hey Wendy, I need the bathroom too you know," Mike said through the door.

I was startled and without thinking, I opened the door. "Mikey don't be a jerk! Girls need longer in the bathroom!"

I stood there with my girl cock poking out from under my nightie. Mikes eyes seemed to be drawn down to it.

"Well a good morning sis, I see you are up and at 'em already." The shit eating grin on his face made me want to punch him but I was having a hard time not laughing.

"I told you not to act weird, dumb ass!" I whispered to him. " What part of that was hard for you to understand?"

He blushed a little and his eyes moved up to meet mine. " I'm sorry sis," he whispered back. "and I am really sorry about yesterday. I hope we can get back to normal and I promise I'll never do that again." This he said at a higher volume like he was wanting to be heard by someone besides me.

"Oh, good. I was hoping you two could make up without your father and I having to sit you down and force you two to "kiss and makeup"." I heard mom say from the bottom of the stairs. " Now get your butts in gear and get down here for breakfast."

"Yes Mom," we called down to her in unison.

" So, you want to kiss and make up sis?" Mike asked me with a smile

" Ewwww gross, you perv," I said with a giggle.

I gave Mike a quick hug and moved to go back to my room. I stopped long enough in the doorway to look back at Mike watching me and flash him my ass, with a giggle and quickly closed the door.

The first couple of hours of school were normal. I got lucky during gym. We had a guest speaker come in and talk about sports therapy and the requirements to become physical trainers.

After gym was lunch and I got a chance to finally invite Josh to dinner Friday night.

" Hi, Josh," I said as I sat next to him, smiling.

"Hey Wendy," he said moving over a little to give me some room.

" So Josh, I was wondering if you'd like to, maybe, come over for dinner Friday night?" I asked trying hard not to blush.

Josh smiled as he looked at me. "Well, I'll have to clear it with the parents but I can't see why not."

"That's great!" I said as I took out my phone to get his number. " Just let me know and I'll give you directions. If you can come over."

After lunch was Mrs. MacFarlane's class. She kept looking at me awkwardly during class. And just as the bell rang she asked me to stay over.

Mrs. MacFarlane was a short woman, about five foot, four inches with long red hair that she always had braided in the back. She was really petite but in a good way. I was so jealous of her for that, not that I was a slouch in that department. She had on a cute knee length, Navy, A-line skirt with a white button-up blouse.

When the last of the other students had left, she got up and closed the door behind them. She walked up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Wendy I think we need to talk about something that happened yesterday."

The look on my face had to be one of sheer terror. " Um, what are you talking about Mrs. MacFarlane?" I stammered out.

"Wendy dear, we both know what I am talking about. That look on your face almost screams it." she moved around to stand in front of my desk. "I know you are having a little bit of trouble getting back up to speed but all you have to do is ask me for help." She smiled and knelt down next to me, putting a hand on my knee. " I am very flattered that you decided to expose yourself to me but you can't go running around the school with no panties on. See me after school today and we can work out a time for some tutoring."

She gave my knee a squeeze and then stood and went to her desk to write a hall pass for me. She motioned for me to come get it. When I got to her desk she looked up at me and I got a very clear look down the front of her blouse at her small breasts.

I was starting to feel that tingling in my girl cock again and I was a little confused by that. I'd never been interested in females before so why now?

The rest of the day was thankfully uneventful. I was distracted and a couple of my teachers seemed to notice and made it an effort to call on me to try and keep me focused.

I texted mom to let her know I'd be a little late before I stopped by Mrs. MacFarlane's classroom. When I walked in she told me to close the door as she got up and sat on her desk.

"Have a seat, Wendy," she said as she crossed her legs.

I sat at the desk that was right in front of her. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to burst out of my chest.

" Now Wendy, I want you to know that I hold you in high regards and that you are one of my better students. I want you to know that my door is always open if you want to talk about your grades or anything else that might be bothering you" she smiled at me and made a show of uncrossing her legs.

It was at this point where I got a good look up her skirt and saw she wasn't wearing any panties. The bright red strip of her pubic hair was very visible. I could feel my eyes almost popping out of my head and my girl cock growing hard.

I moved my eyes back up to Mrs. MacFarlane's face and saw her smile. " I thought that your show deserved one in return. Sadly that is all I have time for today so why don't we plan on meeting here after school on Thursday for your first "tutoring" session. If that works for you?

" I..I... I'll have to clear it with my parents but they have been pushing me to get some tutoring." I managed to stammer out.

Mrs. MacFarlane leaned back giving me a better view up her skirt as she got a pen and some paper out of her desk and that just made my little girl cock that much harder and me even more confused. " Here is my number so you can call me and let me know or they can call me if they have any questions." She stood up and crossed the short distance between us to hand me the paper. "I know you are a smart girl, Wendy, and I want to help you live up to your potential. I know it has to be rough going through all these changes and if there is anything I can do to help I will."

She took my hand and helped me out of my seat and then gave me a quick hug. Which brought my girl cock in contact with her.

She looked into my eyes and blushed as she felt me poking her. " Well I guess you enjoyed my show as much as I did yours" she giggled nervously "OK off with you. I have to meet my husband in half an hour." Her voice shifted to a more exacerbated tone.

My drive home was full of troubled thinking. How could I be so turned on by Mrs. MacFarlane? I'd never been into girls before. I wasn't really into anyone till I met Josh and now here I am, in love with Josh, turned on by my teacher and Rubén, oh my god I wanted to touch that dick, and I made my brother suck my girl cock. How could I not be confused?

I grabbed my cell and dialed Abby, my best friend, and loyal confidant. We met back in kindergarten and as soon as found out that we shared our birthday we were friends forever.

As soon as she picked up I could hear music blaring in the background. Abby worked for the alternative record store in town. The owner was some old punk rock fan from way back in the seventies. He still walked around with huge spiky Mohawk that was rainbow colored. He's a good guy just a little weird at times.

" Hey babe, what's going on?" Abby's perky voice bringing a smile to my troubled face. "You finally ready to profess your undying love for me and run off to Vegas, get hitched and be a couple of crazy-ass lesbos?"

I started to laugh. "Babe we both know that you are dick only and while I have one you know you like yours attached to hard-bodied, leather-clad submissives."

"Oh, babe you know I'd totally go gay for you. So whatcha need?" The volume of music in the background went down. "There, now I won't have to yell in your ear."

" Abs, I am so confused." and with that, I told her about Rubén and Mrs. MacFarlane. I left Mike out since I am not sure how she'd react. She didn't really like mike since he was such a little prick when I first started transitioning. Plus I had promised Mike I wouldn't tell anyone.

There was a pause, long enough that I was sure we had gotten disconnected, then I got a "WOW!!"

"You saw Rubén's dick?" Of course, that is what she'd focus on.

" Yes, and it was very big and very nice to look at, but that wasn't what I was worried about. What about MacFarlane? She showed me her pussy and I liked it. Does that make me Bi?" I said slightly panicked.

" Babe we all are a little Bi. Just some more than others." Her voice was sweet and caring. "I wouldn't worry about it. If you are Bi then you are. Just like I told you when you told me you were a girl. Accept yourself and be happy. Now I need to go, those snot-nosed little punks are back and I got a ball bat that has their names written on it in blood. Love you."

" Love you too. Call if you need bail money," I laughed as I hung up.

I got home and noticed both mom and dad weren't home. This was kind of odd since mom was always home when I got home from school.

I went in and up to my room. I could hear Mike's TV so I went down to his room to see where mom and dad were.

"Mike?" I said as I knocked on the door.

"Yeah it's open and I'm decent" he replied.

I opened the door and stepped in. " Where's mom and dad?"

Mike was sitting on his bed playing some game. "Dad got some new clients dropped on his lap short notice and he had to take them out to dinner. They left money for pizza. I got your favorite." He blushed when he said that.

"Awwww you are so sweet." I sat next to him on the bed and leaned on his shoulder.

"Wow, I must be totally forgiven if your gonna lean on me. If I had known all it would take was your favorite pizza I'd have done that last night." Mike chuckled.

I giggled. " Not totally but enough that what you aren't forgiven for seems pointless."

"Good." He smiled

I hugged his arm,"Mike, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, but the tone of your voice has me worried." He said as he paused his game. "What's on your mind?"

I tried looking into his eyes but I couldn't. "Mike, are you Bi?"

"No, w... why would you think I was Bi?" He asked.

" Well, you want to have sex with me? And I have a girl cock." I said quietly

He chuckled, "I want to have sex with a hot girl that happens to be my sister and also has a girl cock. I don't want to have sex with a guy."

I looked him in the eyes finally. " But you seemed to so good at sucking on me last night."

He blushed a deep red. I could almost feel the heat coming off him. " Thanks, I just did what I've had done to me. Your girl cock is the only one that has been in me and the only one that will ever be in me. So what has got you asking me this?"

Before I could reply the doorbell rang.

" Saved by the bell" I giggled

Mike jumped up and ran downstairs. I followed and met him in the kitchen. True to his word he got my favorite. Deep dish Veggie lovers with double black olives and double mushrooms.

After we ate Mike asked, "want to watch a movie? You can pick."

" Sure, but you know it's going to be a chick flick right?" I grinned at him evilly

" Duh. I'll meet you in my room." He said as he headed up the stairs.

I went to my room and changed into a loose T-shirt and some boy shorts and grabbed " How to Talk to Girls at Parties" a Rom-Com and headed to Mike's room.

He was laying on the bed already so I went and put the movie in and then got on the bed with him.

The movie wasn't bad.

About halfway through, Mike slipped his arm around me and pulled me to him. I was a little freaked out at first but since he didn't do anything but hold me, I settled in and relaxed.

As the credits rolled Mike kissed the top of my head. " I want to know why you asked if I was Bi, please?"

He'd been so sweet so I told him everything about Mrs. MacFarlane but I left out anything that would tell him who it was.

"Oh that's all?" he asked as his fingers started to rub my belly through the shirt

" What do you mean " That's all"?" I fired back.

He laughed, " Calm down, I thought you were going to try to hook me up with a guy."

I started to laugh too. " Nooo, you are all mine." I stopped laughing as soon as I said that and so did he

" All yours?" his hand moved up to just below my breasts.

" I... I meant you are my brother." I knew I was blushing and I was sure it was making the room glow.

"I'll be yours if you want big-sister." his hand moved up and cupped my right breast

I swallowed hard, "I... I'm just so confused about things."

"I know I am too, I just know I love you and want to make you happy" he slid his hand under my shirt and squeezed my bare breast, my girl cock was already half hard.

"Mike, I..." I was cut off as he leaned in and kissed me.

My mind was exploding. My first kiss was given to me by the first person to suck on my girl cock. I was so hot and I wanted more. I reached between us and brushed my hand against his cock when we heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"Kids... We're home!!" mom yelled.

We jumped apart like we got an electric shock. My heart was beating so hard I thought I was having a heart attack. Mike looked like the kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar.

"Kids?" Mom yelled again.

" We're here mom!" I yelled back. "We were watching a movie."

" OK," she yelled back. "Come down to the kitchen, we need to talk to you"

" OK, we'll be down in a minute," I yelled back.

I looked at Mike, then down to his crotch and saw he was as soft as I was.

"Ready?" I asked

He nodded and got up and walked past me, I followed him.

We got to the kitchen and saw mom and dad sitting at the table. They both were dressed really nice.

"Have a seat, your dad and I have something important to tell you." Mom said

" Oh My God you aren't getting a divorce are you?" I blurted out.

Mom and dad looked at each other and then started to laugh. Laughing really hard. Fall off your chair laughing.

"No" mom gasped out between laughs.

After they calmed down, dad was the first to speak. "I am going to be out of town for the next month. The client I met with tonight has a large project that he wants to do and wants his architect to be on site for daily updates."

"Your father and I talked about it the whole way home and we both agreed this will be very good for his career." Mom chimed in.

" If I do this, I can promise I'll take us all on a trip for Christmas. The bonus alone will more than pay for it." Dad was smiling since we hadn't had a family vacation in years.

Mike was the first to respond. "Go for it dad. Even without the trip, this is an opportunity too good to pass up."

I nodded in agreement and then ran to dad and gave him a big hug. "Daddy this is so awesome. I promise that I'll hold the house together while you're gone." I giggled

Everyone laughed at that.

Dad got up and came over to Mike " I want to talk to you for a little bit lets go to my office." and with that, he took Mike off.

I was left with mom who smiled as she looked at me.

"I'm glad you two are getting along again. I was worried that there would be a huge rift between you." mom said as she put a hand on my shoulder.

" I wasn't sure at first if I could ever forgive him but he's been so sweet since it happened. Plus you and dad always taught us to forgive people so how could I not?" I smiled, placing my hand on hers. "Oh, I almost forgot. Mrs. MacFarlane wants me to meet with her on Thursday for a tutoring session. That OK with you?"

Mom smiled at me, a wicked smile that told me I was in for some of her scathing wit.

" Anything that keeps you from supersizing my fries will be fine with me." she started laughing as soon as those words left her mouth.

" Mom!!" I got out before I started giggling as well.

After a minute or two I asked mom" so what is dad talking to Mike about?"

" The incident from yesterday and making sure he knows that it isn't to happen again while he is gone. Not that I think it will. I know your dad put the fear of God into him yesterday." Mom replied.

" I know it won't. Mike and I talked about it tonight and he's really sorry and embarrassed. Plus I am thinking of hooking him up with Abby" I grinned knowing mom's reaction.

" Oh no." mom giggled " She'll eat my poor baby boy alive."

We both broke out laughing and we still were when dad and Mike came back into the room.

I got up and gave Mike a kiss on the cheek. " Dad wasn't too rough on you was he? I was telling mom that we talked and came to an understanding."

Mike smiled as dad answered " No I just wanted to make sure Mike understood that I am putting my faith and trust in him."

I gave dad a kiss on the cheek. "Good Mike has been really super sweet to me today. He even ordered my favorite pizza and you know he hates mushrooms."

"Now I know he's going to behave," dad laughed

"You all think you are so funny," Mike said sourly

I turned and gave Mike a hug "Oh baby brother, we are just teasing you. I have forgiven you and trust you. We all make mistakes. Besides I'm going to hook you up with Abby." I turned and winked at mom.

Mike looked at me, and then turned to dad, " if you love me you will take me with you and leave me there." We all had a good laugh at that.

"OK kids, time for bed." Mom said.

" OK mom," I said. " Oh, I need to call Mrs. MacFarlane before I do. She asked me to let her know tonight if I would be able to make it Thursday."

" Go ahead, anything to keeps you from asking me for fries with my order." mom laughed.

" Really funny mom. Night" I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Night daddy," I said as I gave him a hug.

"Night pantie sniffer," I said as I punched Mike in the arm.

"Wendy!" both mom and dad said.

" I said I forgave him not that I wouldn't give him crap about it" I giggled as I went to my room.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Mrs. MacFarlane's number hoping she was still awake. She answered on the second ring.

"Hello?" She answered

"Mrs. MacFarlane? It's Wendy Peyton. I was calling to let you know I'll be able to do the tutoring session on Thursday."

" I'm glad." she replied, "So did you enjoy the show today?"

I decided to throw all caution to the wind. Abby was right, if I was Bi I should run with it.

" I did. My little girl cock was so hard when I left."

"Did you touch yourself?" she asked

"No, I didn't have time, did you touch yourself yesterday?" I asked

" Yes I did, I went to the teacher's restroom and had to touch myself. I was so wet." she moaned

" Are you touching yourself now?" I asked feeling my girl cock starting to harden

" Yes," she moaned.

I started to touch myself as I listened to her moaning. It felt so naughty to be doing this with another woman and even more when that other woman was my teacher.

"Shit! I need to go. My husband is home," she growled into the phone. " I'll see you Thursday, wear a skirt."

12