A Bad Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Luke.. That feels sooo good..." Mandy sighed as she cocked her head back with pleasure..

Luke gently kneaded both breasts as he sucked on each nipple, making sure to pay attention to both of them.. He had been playing with her breasts for a good five minutes when Mandy finally got the courage up to move things along.. She was nervous about doing anything like this outdoors, but she had to admit it was at least a little exciting to make love outside.. As the thought ran through her head, she allowed her hands that had formally been massaging Luke's back to move towards his front, and into his trunks.. She smiled when she felt how hard his cock already was.. The water was freezing, but his rock hard prick was scorching hot, and it seemed to get hotter and harder as she gently maneuvered his trunks down and started to lightly stroke him..

It was now Luke's turn to moan as he raised his head from Mandy's breasts and kissed her with everything he had.. The waterfall continued to pour water onto them, but at that point they had tunnel vision, all that mattered was the love and pleasure that was taking place..

Luke gently raised Mandy up in the water, and she wrapped her legs around him, his rock hard cock was pressing into her bikini covered pussy, and suddenly Mandy wished she had removed them already.. Luke made his way out of the water with Mandy attached at his hips and towards a small patch of grass where he had already laid out the big towel he had grabbed from the house..

He gently placed Mandy down onto the towel, and broke the kiss..

"Mandy.. Last night was amazing.. I've thought about it all day, hell I was even dreaming about it when I woke up, and I just want you to know how much I love you and how much I appreciate you sharing that moment with me.. I really do mean it.. You've always given me butterflies, and even if we never make love again, the memory of last night will forever be embedded in my head and my heart, I love you.." Luke smiled larger than Mandy had ever seen him smile, and she knew he meant everything he had said..

Mandy had a few tears well up in her eyes, and managed to say the words that warmed Luke's heart.. "I love you...too.."

Luke smiled and leaned in for a quick kiss, Mandy, however, didn't want a quick kiss.. She quickly devoured his tongue and started kissing Luke with everything she had.. After a while of this Luke was finding it hard to breath, so when he finally managed to break the kiss.. He took a deep breath, smiled, and dipped down to start kissing her breasts again.. Trying to be a multi-tasker, Luke reached down between them and started tugging Mandy's boyshort bottoms down.. He was having some problems because they were wet; both from the water in the creek, and the juices from her inner soul; so he gently raised his body, and Mandy took over for him.. Once the bottoms were off, Luke wasted no time diving right into his favorite prize.. Mandy groaned as he started to flick his tongue over her clit and gave a slight shriek when she felt one of his fingers enter her now sopping wet tunnel..

"Oh god Luke.. that's amazing.. Oh ... FRICCCKKK.." Mandy was already getting so close to an earth shattering orgasm..

Luke continued to lap at her sweet tasting pussy, and after a few minutes of doing any and everything he could think of, he was rewarded with a face full of Mandy's love juice..

Mandy was panting hard, and couldn't even manage to say or do anything, other than just squirm around as Luke continued to lick and tease her protruding clit, and gently finger her.. After a minute or so of Luke's post-orgasm antics, Mandy finally found her voice..

"Luke.. honey.. I need you in me.. Just be gentle I'm so sensitive right now, and I'm still a little sore from last night too.. But god I need you so bad right now.."

Luke just nodded his head with a big grin on his face and quickly yanked his trunks the rest of the way off.. Both siblings were now completely naked in the middle of Luke's favorite spot.. He had dreamed of this day, and now he was finally going to fulfill one of his biggest fantasies. Luke gently kissed Mandy's stomach, and made his way towards her face, gently licking and kissing all of her sensitive spots.. Once he made eye contact with her, he gave her a quick kiss, and looked down at their most private of areas.. He aimed his solid red tower at her steaming sex, and, as gently as he could, started to enter her..

Luke was shocked that she was still as tight as she had been the night before, and briefly thought she might actually be tighter.. Mandy had a little look of discomfort on her face, but when Luke stopped she gave him a death stare, so he continued into her steaming wet tunnel.. As soon as he was fully into her, Mandy breathed a sigh of relief and smiled.. Luke was amazed at how good it felt to once again be in his lover's loving wet tunnel.. He gave her a quick peck, and told her how much he loved her, and then pulled his cock back just a little.. He moved back into her rather slowly and Mandy shook just a little bit, mainly because she was still feeling tremors from her earlier orgasm.. Luke pulled out a little farther and eased back into her a little quicker than before.. Mandy let out a little shriek of pleasure, and it spurred Luke on even farther..

Although Luke had wanted to make love, as he continued to increase his pace, and as Mandy started to scream bloody murder, he realized they were experiencing their first "fuck".. He hated to use the word, but as he pummeled her pussy into the ground he knew it was indeed what they were doing.. Back and forth, forward and backwards, Luke was really starting to get into a fast-paced rhythm when Mandy's whole body tensed, and she let out a scream that nearly busted Luke's eardrums..

"OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod..Oh... Frick,,, OH ...FUCK... OhMyGod... Fuck Me FASTER Luke..." She gasped..

Luke really didn't know if he was going to be able to go any faster, but he was able to try.. He continued to pound Mandy's pussy into the ground, and after what seemed like an eternity, he felt his own orgasm approaching.. Mandy was still tense and was practically shaking the entire time, so when Luke told her he was going to cum, she didn't respond.. Even though he had shot his load into her the night before, he wasn't positive about doing it again, he knew birth control could take a few weeks to kick in, and he didn't want to risk her getting pregnant.. He managed to hold on a little longer, but when Mandy screamed out with yet another orgasm Luke lost it.. He managed to pull out just in time, and shot at least 4 or 5 spurts of cum onto her stomach..

As soon as he came, Luke practically collapsed onto Mandy while sweating profusely.. He was breathing hard, and she was out of breath too, or so it seemed.. After laying on Mandy for a minute or two, Luke did finally manage to roll off of her, and lay close to her on the towel.. He really didn't want to fall asleep, but he was exhausted, so he closed his eyes for a few seconds, and before he knew it, he was out like a light..

===

"Luke honey.. You gotta wake up..." Mandy screeched as she tried to gently shake her exhausted lover.. She had been shaking him for at least 30 seconds when he finally opened his eyes..

"Oh god Luke.. I thought something bad had happened.. You scared me to death.." Mandy exclaimed as she gave Luke a light smack on the shoulder..

"Wow.. that was amazing.. I've never felt like that before.." Luke broke into a smile.. "So how long was I out for?" He asked..

"At least ten minutes.. Heck I think I passed out too.. but then when I woke I kept trying to wake you.. and ughh..." Mandy rolled her eyes..

"It's okay.. I'm fine.. although I think we should probably clean ourselves off.." Luke groaned as he saw the dried semen on their stomachs..

"Yeah you kinda made a big mess... Why did you pull out?" Mandy asked with a hurt look..

"Well I don't wanna risk getting you pregnant for one thing.." Luke gave her a serious look..

"Oh .. Well I got a morning-after kit, so I should be good until my next ovulation.. Plus Dr. Webster set me up on birth control.. So we're safe..." Mandy giggled as Luke blushed a little..

Mandy smiled brightly, stood up, and walked into the freezing water with a screech..

Luke took a deep breath, managed to stand up, and walked gingerly towards the water.. He too let out a little squeal when he got into the water, and Mandy just gave him an amused look..

"Yeah.. the water is freezing.." She laughed..

"Yes it is.." Luke laughed as he splashed Mandy with a small tidal wave of water..

"Oh come on Luke.. Let's just clean this sticky stuff off of us, and head home.. I'm not getting into a splash war with you.." Mandy grinned and rolled her eyes simultaneously..

The twins made quick work of cleaning Luke's semen off of themselves, and eventually got dressed.. The walk home was a bit quiet, mainly because both siblings were totally exhausted from their love making antics.. Mandy was walking with a slight hitch in her step, and while Luke noticed, he just grinned to himself, and kept the snarky comment inside his head to himself.. Neither of the twins had noticed the attractive blonde that watched the entire event from behind a big oak tree..

**=*=**

==========

I'd like to thank everyone for reading, and yet again this story isn't over, as long as you guys and gals like it, I'll try to continue.. I already have plans for Paizley Fuller, as well as Autumn and John.. If you enjoyed the read, GREAT.. please vote, and send me some feedback.. If you hated it.. SORRY.. but still vote, and send me some feedback.. Constructive criticism is better than nothing, and I definitely want to become a better writer..

-LI

==========

**=*=**