A Bad Girl Deserves a Good Spanking

Story Info
Master shows me what a stern hand really means.
1.4k words
4.19
64.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I follow his commands obediently laying my body softly over his hot hard secure lap, I tentatively and shyly stretch forward and raise my dress gracefully, slowly, and sensuously. I already begin to anticipate the forthcoming spanking, my lips glistening within as I concentrate on grasping the edges of the chair with my sweaty palms. As my heartbeat races I inhale deeply trying to steady my nerves, taking in the heady and intoxicating scent of my Master's desires mixed with my wet pussy. I wonder if my Master can smell it too, the powerful and perfect balance of a man and women's inner spirit, exchanging in their essence, giving and receiving, desiring and fulfilling at once.

Suddenly I feel him grabbing my waist firmly and pushing me forward towards the floor, my hands instinctively coming up, bracing myself as my backside ends up exactly as he orchestrates over his right thigh. I respond according my limbs swinging into submission as his own personal love doll, only too eager to manoeuvre my body and increase any access to my holes. My heart pounds even harder in my chest as I am lost in the tangle of thick strands of my black hair blinding me, a slave to sensation and my Master's will.

After what seems like forever with my ass in his lap, offered up to him like some sexual sacrifice, I feel his hands softly, slowly, and warmly, gliding across my cheeks. Swallowed whole in these sexy movements I give myself up completely to him enjoying every moment of his smooth strong hands rubbing my plump ass, and I have reached that peaceful, pleasurable place within. My slaveheart, in essence, a slave to my Master's heart as I feel the flood within threatening to break the banks of that dam all too soon, but I somehow manage to hold back.

I feel him caressing my thighs as he spreads them apart gently in such bold contrast to the burning heat of what is to come. When he is happy with my posture and ensures I am suitably exposed and spread, I can feel a tremble within. I try so hard to restrain the anticipation but my thighs are shaking with fear, anxiety, desire and passion. Despite craving a good hard spanking for a while, thoughts are racing through my mind as I wait for that first sharp slap: How many will he give me? How many do I deserve? How many can I stand? Where will they be? Which ass cheek will he strike first? Will I be able to handle it? Will I be able to please? Will I be able to sit down after?

Leaving me teetering on the precipice of pain, he pats my upturned oiled rump which he is about to tenderize. I am almost holding my breath awaiting that first cruel blow as he tells me that he will thoroughly enjoy this. My heart secretly finds consolation in this fact, at least feeling pride and pleasure in pleasing my Master's desires and bearing his pain. He also tells me I should be ashamed of myself and I do. I feel that sweet heat of shame which makes me ripple with delight, rejoicing in the embarrassment and humiliation of it all. Spread and open on my Master's lap about to get the whooping I deserve and shamefacedly embracing it, ass wide open, in the midst of it all. I didn't even know these feelings could exist, bring so much pleasure, and once before would never have even contemplated being in this position, literally.

I am so consumed by these thoughts and emotions that the first hard smack seems to come out of nowhere and shatters all trains of thought, bringing me back down to the world of physical sensations with a sweet sharp sting. I can't help but gasp for air with the pain and surprise. The sound rings in my ears as the stinging burn pierces my very soul, setting my ass on fire, but there is no time to recompose as the next hard smack rains down with such force that my meat jiggles for you in a delightful dance of the flesh, and I can imagine your wicked smile.

I try to steady my breath, and keep my nerve as the smacks come hard and fast, 3, now 4 exactly in that same hotspot and I let out a high pitched scream of anguish I can no longer contain. My Master is not holding back and rightly so as he tells me I'm a very naughty girl . As my ass cheeks continue to blaze I feel his hands now rubbing the sensitive area gently, such a sweet contrast. This is why I love my Master, he knows the perfect balance of pleasure and pain for me, pushing my limits and sometimes punishing me but then rewarding me too. A Master not just of physicality and sensation, but also of psychological manipulation and emotional erotica. He engages my brain as well as my sex and when the two are interlocked the heights of pain and pleasure seem to be even more limitless and profound. Master dips his dexterous fingers into his property, into my soaking pussy, where my true feelings are evident, that tight wet hole that is his to stretch and stuff.

He expands me further, pushing my thighs even wider apart and orders me to lift my ass, so he can dive deeper into my wet, dripping hole of desire. My dams have broken and my slick sticky wetness is everywhere leaving trails down my thighs, and my face flushes with these thoughts. He is the only one that can undo me like this, as he turns me on, sits back, and watches me run full flow. He continues to massage every part of my ass which welcomes his soothing touch over that reddened, flushed flesh. He tells me I am a lovely pet and he knows he has me right where he wants me, right in his tight grip. There is nothing left of me to surrender as I melt and meld into him.

As I anticipate his next move his long fingers slide within me again, pressing on that sweet spot within whilst grazing my swollen clit until I feel that I may burst. As he feels me clamp down on his fingers from within he suddenly pushes them in harder and faster, finger fucking me as he rubs my clit. I'm moaning uncontrollably as his fingers work inside me frantically now using that wetness to dive deeper, further, and to unravel that sweet tension which he does so well. I hear myself crying out 'please may I cum Master' as I'm desperately trying to hold back.

I hear my Master's deep voice in response 'You may cum slave' and as I release the reins of physical control I explode within.

As I reach that intense climax surrendering to the waves of pleasure as they ripple through me from head to toe, I let out a deep moan, aching for every sweet inch of him. He takes me to that place he knows I love to go, in that way only he can, and as I shudder with desire, he holds me so close bending down and whispering 'good girl'. I feel his hot breath against my ear as rolls me over to face him, pushing me up into his lap 'now lick my fingers clean like a good girl, and clean up this mess you've made'.

'Yes Master' I reply as I feel my cheeks ablaze with embarrassment and he gives me a wickedly stern but pleased smile. I am trembling and elated in that euphoric aftermath of orgasmic bliss pressed into his lap as I feel his hard cock, through his trousers stirring beneath me. He strokes my smooth pussy softly as I suck my salty juices from his fingers as I stare into his eyes. Then he plunges them back within me and tastes them himself before feeding me more of that salty wetness. I can feel my pussy throbbing harder against his cock on the other side of that thin fabric desperate for cock inside me and I know this is just the beginning. We merge into each other as we look into one another's eyes and that fine line between fantasy and reality begins to blur again.